• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

C4S Server Issues today?

SoleSearcher

1st Level Red Feather
Is anyone else having server issues with c4s today? It is incredibly slow, and I can't get a video to upload to save my life. LOL!

Is anyone else having server issues with c4s today? It is incredibly slow, and I can't get a video to upload to save my life. LOL!

It's been happening to me here and there, sometimes its my connection, but others its definitely the c4s server. When it happens to me, I turn off my computer and walk away for a few, before I break something! lol

It's been happening to me here and there, sometimes its my connection, but others its definitely the c4s server. When it happens to me, I turn off my computer and walk away for a few, before I break something! lol

Amen brother!!! lol I've actually rebooted my modem, router, computer...etc. numerous times today to no avail. I'm blaming this one on c4s...and they're costing me money, damn it! LOL! :D

It happens, happens to me when I upload to my website too. I have a dedicated server that I pay a ton of money for and two weeks in a row it took days to upload, thus my updates were late. C4S is usually pretty good though, but on occassion you'll get jammed up, probably will happen when you have an awesome update you cant wait to add! That's when its seems to give me a problem, figures.

The never ending battle between C4S and producers!

As Tickle Abuse said, I also walk away when I see C4S is unstable, instead of wrestling with the system wasting hours.

The never ending battle between C4S and producers!

As Tickle Abuse said, I also walk away when I see C4S is unstable, instead of wrestling with the system wasting hours.

I walk away too...except I may curse at the computer for a few minutes prior to that. LOL! ;)

What actually concerns me is that a TMF member told me today that he bought a handful of my clips, including a pretty large one. Problem is, that sale has not appeared in my store. Anyone else ever have this happen?
He swears he made the purchase today, but no indication from C4S.

What actually concerns me is that a TMF member told me today that he bought a handful of my clips, including a pretty large one. Problem is, that sale has not appeared in my store. Anyone else ever have this happen?
He swears he made the purchase today, but no indication from C4S.

I worry about this every day, but have no way to prove it really.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back