• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No Escape (FF/FF )

jordan

TMF Expert
“Just one more house!” Kelly Staunton begged as her friend Katrina Phillip shook her head. They were driving five more miles than the normal speed limit as they tried to put a few miles between them and the house they just robbed. “Are you nuts!” Katrina said in a loud voice, “we were almost shot back there, funny how you forget the parts in our lives that involve getting killed!” She said turning the car to the left and down a dark alley between a hotel and a wooden fence.

Kelly sat back in her seat roughly, “funny how you forget about college!” Kelly said, obviously pissed at her friend. “I got a question for you, how much tuition money did we steal tonight?” Katrina asked. “About two hundred bucks...” Kelly said, her voice trailing. “How much do we need in all?” Katrina asked, as the tinge of sarcasm escaped her lips. “Five thousand....” Kelly answered, turning her head to look out the window as they pulled out into a street.

“A little low on cash, eh?” Katrina said. “Well you know what! I want to get into college and I don’t care how long it takes me!” Kelly said. The girls sat in silence for a few minutes, however Katrina kept swerving into different streets and in alleys. “What the hell are you doing?” Kelly demanded. “I have an idea.” Katrina said blankly as she again turned into another street. “I’ve been house sitting for a friend, and trust me the house is loaded with cash. “ Katrina said.

“Yeah?” Kelly asked perking up. “So we go in take what we need and make it look like a break in.” Katrina said. “Kelly smiled and starred straight ahead. “I love you babe!” She said in a high pitched voice, Katrina however kept a solemn look on her face as she gripped the steering wheel harder. They drove for a few more minutes when they finally pulled up to a large house. Katrina pulled up the driveway and than pulled back into the street.

“What’s up?” Kelly asked, as they parked in a parking lot a few blocks away. “Just making sure no one was there.” Katrina said. The girls got out of the car and pulled on some ski masks. “This way.” Katrina said in a whisper. Ducking in some bushes they made there way back to the house. Every time they head a noise they would stop and listen. Finally they made it. Walking to the back of the house Katrina unlocked the door and led Kelly inside.

They stood in a kitchen area. Above their heads hung golden looking frying pans and other kitchen utensils. “I bet one of these would get me into school.” Kelly said as she ran her hand over the fine polished pans. Katrina ducked into another hall as Kelly walked to the fridge. Licking her lips Kelly realized she was thirsty. The doors to the fridge opened quite smoothly as she starred at the beverages. Everything from beer to whiskey looked good, but Kelly settled for a Pepsi instead.

Closing the fridge Kelly headed to the hall Katrina went into. It was pretty dark. Felling her way through the hall with one hand on the wall she felt a flight of stairs. “I better start somewhere.” Kelly told herself, as she headed up them. When she stepped on the top landing she spotted a small light coming from one of the bedrooms. “Katrina?” Kelly said, in a whisper as she crept forward. She felt the door and walked through. A small nightlight was plugged into one of the sockets, but Kelly couldn’t see where.

Putting her hands in front her she walked forward. Her leg struck a cabinet and she felt on top. Something hit the floor. Reaching down she saw in the faint light that she grabbed a stack of bills! Kelly’s heart pounded as she stuffed them into her pockets. When the lights came on Kelly’s heart froze. Turning around she expected to see Katrina, but instead she saw a man.

“Hello Kelly.” The man said. Kelly slowly rose to her feet. “How did you know my name?” Kelly asked. “My name is Edward Warden; my parents have a sense of humor.” Edward said, ignoring her question. Edward stepped away from the door and the light switch as Katrina walked through the door, however two other girls were holding her arms behind her back. “Sorry Kelly.” Katrina said as she was jerked to the side behind Edward. “Ah, so you have a friend.” Edward said, “well so do I.” Edward said turning to the three.

I want you to meet my two assistance Seta and Rita.” Edward said. Rita a dark haired girl walked forward and bowed. “Let’s not make a scene.” She said holding out a pistol. Kelly flew back and hit the wall, knocking over the table and bills to the floor. Edward stepped up to her. “Don’t worry she won’t shoot as long as you corporate.” Edward said. Pulling out a handkerchief he placed it over Kelly’s mouth and nose. Kelly was to frightened of the gun to fight, but sleep came quickly.

Chapter Two:

Kelly’s vision flickered as her eyes opened slightly. She had a hard time focusing, but the figure that stood over top of her helped her with that, it was Edward. “Are you alright?” He asked. “Kelly couldn’t answer, but when she looked down she realized why. A medical mask had been placed over her mouth and nose and a tube ran to a tank of unknown stuff. Kelly tried to move, but her arms had been duct tapped above her head. Actually her arms had been duct taped from her wrists to her elbows. Her legs had been taped from her knees to her ankles.

“Kelly I bet you have some questions for me right now, but I have one for you. Kelly’s vision was back to normal by now. “Like one of your questions would be like, what’s going on? What are you going to do to me? Are you going to let me go?” Edward mocked her voice. “My question how ever is like, are you ticklish?” Edward said. Kelly’s eyes went very wide. “You see I’m a tickling enthusiast, I study tickling. I came to this town hoping to get some help with my work tan along comes Katrina.

I tricked her into house sitting and than bringing friends over. I didn’t expect her to try and steal off me, but what ever works.” Edward said. “So to give you a taste of what’s to come I’ve got Seta and Rita here.” Edward turned to leave the room as the two grills entered. “You three play nice now!” Edward said, laughing as he closed the door. Rita and Seta smiled as they came close to the table.

“If you’re wondering, were the ones who tied you like this.” Rita said removing Kelly’s medical masked. However Kelly now realized she was still wearing her ski mask. “You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to see that you can’t move any of you arm and leg joints, making you completely helpless.” Seta said, as she moved to the opposite side of the thing that Kelly was lying on. “We were wondering what to call the tie, but decided not to worry about it!” Seta said.

Without warning both girls began to tickle Kelly’s underarms. They’re dancing fingers inched around the hollows. Kelly held her breath and tried to slide her arms out from under the tape, but to no prevail. Rita Tickled under Kelly chin as a smile appeared and it was all over.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Kelly laughed.

The fact that she started laughing sent her body into a jerking motion. Kelly shook her head rapidly as the fingers of the two girls danced in the pits. Seta stuck her nose into her left pit and sniffed. “Kind of sticky.” She said squinting her nose. She opened her mouth slightly and began to lick the tender flesh. Kelly shrieked a bit and started laughing again. Rita got on the table and started to tickle both pit at once as Seta started to glide her nails over Kelly’s nipples through her shirt.

Kelly’s eyes were wide open and her heart pounded furiously. Kelly kicked her feet, but doing this cot Seta’s eyes. She skipped to them and removed her shoes and started to attack her bare feet. Running her nails down the flats of her feet, Kelly kicked laughed and squealed all at the same time. Rita had given up on the pits and started to go for the belly. Tickling around Kelly’s pant line was really fun.

“HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Kelly laughed.

Seta started to lick between Kelly’s toes, each lick caused Kelly to kick even harder, but Seta had a good grip on them. When Seat got bored licking toes she would hold them back and attack the heels, and than the middle and back to the toes. Every time she scratched Kelly’s heels Kelly would kick even harder, but it didn’t do her any good. Rita had grown tired of the belly and started to tickle Kelly’s pits again and Seta was back at her nipples running her nails swiftly and softly across them.

Kelly’s mind felt like it was about to explode, her eyes were full of tears and her laughs turned into sobs. She was about to scream when Edward walked in. “Sorry girls, it almost midnight!” Edward said, smiling. The girls gave Kelly one more tickle everywhere before they left the room smiling and winking. “Try and get some sleep.” Edward said as he shut off the light and closed the door to a crying and shivering Kelly.

Chapter Three:

Kelly’s eyes opened and she realized she had been moved. This time she was in the kitchen-sitting upright on the table. She saw that her ankles had been bolted down and her arms tied above her head. She saw that the pans used to hang there. Kelly looked around and felt still tired from last night. Edward walked into the room warring the same thing he wore last night. A white shirt and Levi’s. “Good morning!” He said cheerfully.

Rita and Seta walked in soon after with Katrina in hand. They forced her into a chair where they tied some straps around her writs and ankles. “Time to eat!” Edward said as he pulled out a box of Corn Flakes and poured them into two bowls. Handing the bowls to Rita and Seta they walked over to Kelly and Katrina and started to spoon feed them. Kelly was starving so she gave into the food. It tasted pretty good, considering her being so hungry.

Katrina on the other hand spat it back into Seta’s face. “Uh-oh...” Rita said, as Seta stood up smiling. “Get the box.” Edward ordered. Seta skipped out of the room giggling as Rita hopped up and down. “You still have a hungry customer over there.” Edward said. Rita nodded and again began to spoon feed Kelly. A few moments passed when Seta walked into the room with a double stacked crate. Rita turned and took hold the side of Katrina’s chair and Seta took the other.

Edward opened the box as the girls lifted the chair off the ground and into the box. Rita reached down into the box and untied Katrina’s ankles and put them into slots in the lower half of the two stacked boxes. Edward shut and locked them and Seta locked the top box around Katrina’s head. Kelly head Katrina struggle against the chair, but she knew it did her no good. Seta stooped down and began to tickle Katrina’s bare feet.

“HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Katrina laughed.

Seta ran her nails up and down Katrina’s two bare feet as Rita stood by hopping p and down giggling. Katrina shook her head and rocked back and fourth as Kelly watched hopelessly. “Stop!” Kelly begged, but got a different kind of response as Rita started to tickled her bare feet. “Kelly shook and laughed so hard that her bowel of cereal fell to the floor.

Edward stood by laughing and slapping his knee as both girls were dealt out this torture. Kelly squealed and moaned every inch Rita’s fingers went on her feet. Katrina however was rocking so hard the whole box moved with it. Seta reached in and started to tickle between her toes and Rita did the same.
When Seta got through she spread Katrina’s toes out and licked in between. Kelly let her head fall backwards and gave in to the torture. Her feet were being tormented and her friend was getting the same torture.

“I wasn’t going to start the experiment until later today.” Edward said an hour after the second tickling occurred. Kelly and Katrina now were sitting side by side with their hands tied behind their backs and their feet strapped to a chair in front of them. “I was going to just tickle you today, Katrina.” Edward said. “Don’t do me any favors.” Katrina said.

“I know your upset, but it’s all in the good name of science.” Edward said. Kelly perked up. “If we help you will you let us go?” Kelly asked. “That never occurred to me.” Edward said. “What?” Katrina asked. “Letting you go.” Edward said. Katrina and Kelly’s heart sank. Seta and Rita walked into the room with their hands behind their backs. “Today we decided not to tie you to a stock like last night.” Edward said. “Well I know what I’d do if one of them was tied to a stock!” Kelly said.

“That’s not a bad idea...” Edward said. Rita ran forward her hands still behind her back. “Please let me be the one!” She begged, but Seta was on her knees. “No me! I haven’t been tickled in two days!” She said, making a whimpering sound. “Very well Seta, but the tickling will be controlled and tomorrow.” Edward said. Kelly glanced at Katrina and saw her Ski mask was on too...

“Until than its time to tickle!” Edward said clapping his hands together. Rita and Seta pulled their hands out and showed that they were holding two feathers, one for each hand. Rita stooped next to Kelly and Seta next to Katrina. “Begin!” Edward said sitting in an armchair that faced the four girls.

Both Rita and Seta ran the feathers down the girl’s ticklish feet, every passing stroke meant any second an explosion of laughter was to follow. The girls rocked back and fourth in hopes to keep the tickling from being too bad, but it was useless. Every passing moment was worse than the last until. Katrina cracked a smile and burst into laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Katrina laughed.

Kelly noticed that Edward was writing now instead of watching, he fixated on what ever he was writing. Kelly held her breath and thought of a way to escape the next day, but only one thought came to mind. Air was leaving her poor lungs and Kelly had long stopped kicking her feet as she let it all out.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Kelly laughed.

Rita seemed pleased that she finally got a laugh out of Kelly. “That’s enough.” Edward said standing up. Rita and Seta stood and untied Kelly and Katrina. “Take them to their rooms, they need rest for tomorrow.” Edward said. We turned to the left to leave when Katrina fell to her knees and grabbed Edward around his legs. “Please let me join you!” She begged. Kelly stood where she was, her eyes wide. “What?” Edward asked. “Please, let me join you! I love tickling too! She said, reaching up to tickle his belly, but he stepped back in time.

“Excellent, Seta take Katrina to your two rooms and break her in. Rita take Kelly to her room.” Rita hopped up and down until she roughly grabbed Kelly and led her up the stairs. When they reached her room Kelly spotted the stock she was tied to yesterday. Kelly started to walk toward it, but Rita pulled her toward a closet. Opening the door Kelly spotted a poled hanging from it, she was quickly latched to it.

Chapter Four:

The next morning when Kelly was unlatched from the closet she saw Seta tied to the stock she was first tied to, except this time her toes were tied back. “Well I wish I could stick around today and watch this tickle fest, but I have a class to teach.” Edward said as he left the house. Rita led Kelly toward Seta who had a large grin on her face. “OK!” Seta yelled.

Kelly began to tickle Seta’s underarms very furiously and this sent Seta into high-pitched yelps. Rita stood by on her toes and Katrina was tied to a chair, she too had a smile on. Kelly ran her fingers over the girls pits and too her surprise she didn’t try and struggle. Kelly wanted to see her suffer so she stayed with the pits for a long time, an hour passed and still not a single tear fell from her eyes, or did she struggle. Kelly moved quickly to her belly and began to poke at it.

“HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Seta screamed, with ticklish laughter. Still she did not struggle.

Kelly tickled her side, and pant line and even nipple. Still nothing. Kelly moved to her feet keeping the time she stopped to tickle a new area slim. Kelly dragged her nails down the flats of her feet and the sides. Suddenly Seta kicked her foot and than Kelly knew why. She was used to the torture, but after awhile it gets too much. Kelly started again on her pits, but to her surprise she started to shake her head and move her body.

“STOP!” She screamed and continued to laugh. Kelly smiled and began to lick her pits. “How do you like it?” Kelly asked, as she made slurping noises. Kelly teased her pits. Tickling the left than the right and than both at the same time. Seta was laughing harder and harder with each passing moment. Tears began to role down her face as she began to tickle her belly and sides again. She started to cry when she hit her feet with the tickling furry.

Rita stepped forward and dragged Kelly away. “You want me to tickle you?” Kelly asked in hopes that her plan would work. “Yesss!” Rita said hopping up and down. Kelly glanced around the room and saw a small bundle of rope. “Lay down.” Kelly instructed and Rita obeyed. Grabbing the rope Kelly hogtied Rita where she lay. Throwing caution to the wind Kelly started to tickle her feet.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Rita laughed.

Kelly tickled Rita for a while when she realized this was time to escape. Kelly ran to Katrina and started to untie her. “Lets go!” Kelly said as she freed Katrina’s left hand. Katrina shook her head. “No I want to be tickled, will you tickle me?” Katrina asked. Kelly stood up and shook her head and ran down the flight of stairs and out the front door. Throwing the ski mask off her she ran toward the street and turned to face the house.

The sunlight felt great and she couldn’t help, but smile. She had escaped that hell hole! Kelly felt bad that she had to leave her friend behind, the real sad part was that she couldn’t call the cops either. Kelly sighed deeply and started to walk back toward the bushes she was still barefoot, but that didn’t matter. She passed the first row of bushes when Rita and Seta tackled her from them.

Kelly struggled, but was over powered And hoisted to her feet. “HELP!” Kelly screamed, but no one heard. Kelly started to kick wildly until something lifted her feet and she was hung in the air. Kelly twisted her body to see Katrina holding her feet. “Time to tickle!” She laughed, as they carried her back towards the house.

THE END

hi Jordan,
wellcome back with another story!wonderfull story.
by the way ,do you remember my ideas I gave you some time back?

Yeah man, I know how to make them work to so they might be my next stories. Thanks!

Coolness!

Great story idea and well written! Bravo!

Not any time soon, but still "Day of tickling." Wasn't supposed to have a sequel, but I wrote one. I don't even know. I'm working on a big story project right now and I'm seeing where it takes me.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back