• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

true story-the best tickling experience(wrestling included)

Akatora

(different names are used so the ticklers and ticklees are protected)

this is a true story about a memorable tickling experience.
one day my friend sade called me out of nowhere and says she misses me. she is a good friend of mine but i probably didn't see her for a month or 2. i was with my other friend tajiri and we decided to visit her at her house. when i answered the door i was greeted with a hug and i was happy to see her. she was about 5'5, skinny body, long legs and a cute smile, she really could be a model, and most importantly she was in her pajamas and bare foot with silver nail polish (my personal fav) on girls. we started watching tv, had a couple of smokes and ended up in her room. one of sade's, tajiri's and my hobbies are wrestling. so we all started wrestling, obviously my friend tajiri was on my side so it will be 2 guys versus one. i have a real big foot fetish, and she has such beautiful feet, little toes, pretty white sole, and lots of wrinkles. i was surprised how open sade was to the idea of play wrestling but she didn't know what i had in store for her. tajiri put her in a crossface and i put her in the ankle lock. the first touch of her foot got me nuts, it was so soft, she really took care of her skin. i can tell she was having fun cuz she was laughing and she tried to put some moves on me. then i put her in the figure 4 and then i gave her a look. she playfully said i give up, but then i was staring at her toes the whole time and i could see them wriggling back and forth so that was my cue to tickle her feet. i just couldn;t help it and for all of those who have tickled a girl before, they will understand what i mean. i tickled her sole with one finger and she went crazy, her feet was so soft i could just touch it and they would be ultra sensitive. she laughed hysterically and then tajiri joined in and started on her ribs and tummy. this is where it got really fun, we used all the wrestling moves we know to totally immobolize her so we can tickle her all over but we made sure she wasn't in any pain. the best move was when she was on her stomach and tajiri was laying on her back so she can't move and i put her on a half boston crab so she can't move her legs. her ankles are so skinny that i can grip her foot with one hand which is good so i can immobolize her foot while i tickle it. i put her foot right in my face so i can see how beautiful her feet are. her white soles, silver toes wriggled as i tickled her with my fingers. and looking at the wrinkles on her feet made me tickle her feet even more mercilessly. i started spelling her name and drawing pictures on her feet and every touch i had on her feet, the more she screamed. i would tickle slowly then fast then slow again and i would tickle up down, left right to see what reaction i would get. all of them drove her insane. the best thing was her feet can't get away from me because my legs trapped both her feet together. i love it when the girl begs for mercy, it drives me crazy, tajiri continues on her ribs and stomach and i was in heaven with her feet. i can't put into words how much fun i was having, there is nothing more fun than tickling a hot girl. it took me a long time to stop tickling her. the whole time she couldn't move so she endured a lot of tickling. the tickling went on for about 20 minutes and we gave her a rest time about every minute. her cute voice of please stop and it tickles made tajiri and i tickle her even more. we stopped when we saw that she was flushed and sweating. surprisingly at the end, she said that was really fun but it really tickles. i will never forget that day. really, a tickler's dream come true, hopefully sade and i will do it again sometime and i will think of more wrestling moves to put on her!!!

THE END:)

Sounds like great fun! Glad you all enjoyed yourselves.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back