• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vanessa Hudgens is captured...

ticklefreak³

TMF Poster
There are obviously quite a lot members requesting a story of either Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley Tisdale. Now this one is written by a member of TickleTheatre named 'Bashiku'. Searching in the TMF didn't reveal anything, so I guess it isn't a repost.
Anyway, the story is of both Hudgens and Tisdale. Vanessa gets tickled by the latter.

It was a grim morning for blonde princess. She wasted a substantial effort to keep her calm last few weeks during the discussion who is better singer, Ashley Tisdale or Vanessa Hudgens. Unfortunately for blond beauty, the preliminary results were not too good.
She was resting on her bed in her cute pink dress, wearing only black and white stockings on her slender legs. Her only occupation for past few days was scribbling Vanessa’s pictures on magazine pages. The entire carrier she tended too so much was on the line and there was nothing to stop that raven haired rival. With nervous movements she curled a lock of her golden hair that kept falling on her face. She was eager for revenge after fiasco at ‘High School Musical 2’, where her problems started. To the viewers and workers on the scene it was hinted that they were very good friends, but reality was much darker. They played a game of cat and mouse during those days, looking into each others background, snooping inside each others dressing rooms, doing anything they could to get some kind of dirt on other one. Unluckily for Ashley, she fell first. It was her mistake that she published the naked photos of Vanessa online, thus raising her popularity instead of lowering due to lack of moral. To add more trouble to her account, Vanessa sued Ashley, discreetly, but winning vast voters and almost safe position in next ‘High School Musical’. Now she had to stop her before Vanessa wins the contest or her carrier will be doomed. There was not much that she could do though. If she was to post more intimate photos of her, she would be prosecuted again, if she was to have a concert, Vanessa would counter attack immediately with her own. There were no new scripts for her and no commercials. She felt despair knocking on her door. With teary eyes she ran to the balcony, hoping that the view will make her more relaxed. Her assumption was right. As soon as she saw beautiful green valley and heard gentle chirping of birds all the problems just ran away. To feel that way now, it was a satisfaction she couldn’t describe after the horror with her manager.
“Either you become better or you become nothing!” his words echoed in unison with chirping of flying princesses. If she could she would have roared at that moment, but her self control was far from broken. It was at that moment of suppression that she felt a presents behind her. With a fearful look she walked trembling into a corner of balcony, trying to yell as she saw a black coated person standing coldly in front of her. She didn’t hear him breaking in, nor did he climb the vines next to balcony, so how in hell did he get up?
“Greetings miss Tisdale.” He said with aristocratic tone as he gently bowed down. Was he a mere stalker, a mass murderer or a gentleman thief like Arsen Lupin? She tightly grabbed the cold metal fence of her terrace, trying to collect enough strength to yell and ask for help, but she couldn’t. He watched her with his red eyes like she was a nuisance, emotionlessly examining her trembling movement. He was analyzing her, collecting data on her bahaviour and processing it in a way that would be most beneficial.
“I heard you have a rat problem.” He said as he moved toward fence far from her, leaving enough space for her to run “A singing rat.”
He didn’t have to say anything else. She already understood what he meant and why he left so much room for her to run towards too. He was offering his services to solve her biggest ‘rat’ problem, Vannesa Hudgens. She slowly collected herself back into her cool self and with a dire look glanced at stranger. “What do you want?” she asked acting bravely, but her shoulders still trembled due to fear.
“I want to propose a alliances.” He said with a grin on his semi hidden face. His hood moved with wind, but never revealed more of his face than he wanted to. “I want to help you win the current contest between you and Miss Hudgens.”
“What is in it for you? I probably don’t have enough money to pay a hitman like you anyways.”
“Me a hitman… no really Miss Tisdale I am offended. I expected you will be happy if someone offered to convince your dear archenemy into submitting to you. And all I want from you is a little cooperation when I perform my own plans.”
Having Vanessa in submission excited Ashley so much she couldn’t help, but nod her hear fast. This action seemed to please the stranger as he smirked quietly. “So what did you have in mind? Chains, whips and all those medieval things?”
Figure seemed amused with blond’s knowledge of submissive acts, but to him she was a fledgling. “Nay my princess, for those things leave mark. There are other methods to break human mind without even touching his body. If you agree I will instruct you in all equipment I need, in all tortures you may use and all aspects of your victory.
Pretty confident, Ashley thought as she smiled to his idea. Even if it costs her most of her small fortune, she would atleast have her carrier back and with it all expenses will be returned. “So what is your name, silver knight that rescues damsels like me from distress?”
“I am venom of God who dwells in darkest parts of human mind. I am Samael.” He replied with a deep bow. Ashley was now sure that he was too confident, for he used the name of Judaism’s angel of death.

Vanessa was having a fun of her lifetime. She was walking the street enjoying her ice cream on a mildly hot day, avoiding her usual stalkers and hardcore fans with a skill of a Hollywood movie star. Her day was filled with infrequent enjoyments, singing for her family just for pure fun, going on pedicure, watching a movie with her friends, those were things she could rarely do since she became a star. Even more now when the contest between her and Tisdale sprung up. She was sure to win, for she planted a nasty rumor about blond enemy. Vanessa truly hated Ashley, for she had a personality that annoyed her much too much.
As she finally remembered it was late the sun already reflected his last rays on her dark toned skin, making it look like bronze. It was already eight o’clock and she was out for most of the day, so she decided to go home. A relaxation in bubbly bath and a nice healthy dinner would made her day completely perfect, if it were not for a suspicious figure slowly following her. She didn’t notice him, so she walked carefree into a valley devoided of any human presence. She zipped up her black jacket and putted her hand in her jeans after she finished her ice cream, the less she looks like herself the better. It was then she felt a cloth covering her mouth, smelling with a substance that would render her down. Lesson is don’t walk in dark alleys without human beings and put your hands in pockets, when a suspicious man is following you.
Her vision was blurry, but she saw most of things that happened to her. She was dragged to a van, not far from the site where she was grabbed, then she heard an engine running, an old engine she figured, but she didn’t care much. Her conscious was already sleeping. Her mind subtracted into one point. Minutes, maybe hours flew by in one instance as she finally woke up and found herself in one of her worst nightmares. All in front of her was pitch black, no, it was more like she opened her eyes, but couldn’t see in front of herself. She felt some thing on her head, made from metal, going from her back of head, over her ears and eyes, leaving only slot for her nose. She tried to move her still weak body, but to no avail. She was restrained perfectly.

Ashley so enjoyed the new toy her friend brought her. When she first saw Vanessa she couldn’t believe her eyes, he kidnapped her without any trace in the most simplest way. If it was so easy for him, she should have asked for president’s daughter or managers secretary, or anyone that could secure her life even more. No matter, she though, cause for the moment her carrier was safe and she had a new ‘job’ to do. Playing with her pet.
As she entered her newly decorated basement, she felt tingling in her spine. For her it was too creepy. Most of the basement was sealed of by metal plates that costed a fortune and beside the door and camera cable exit, there was no way out. After turning a door knob she glided inside all cheerfully.
“There you are…” she said happily for she knew she couldn’t hear her or see her. That was the whole purpose of that helmet on her head. Slowly she inspected her. She was tied by upright table, standing only on tips of her toes. She was bound on her ankles, knees, between her groins, waist, chest and neck by series of belts that were methodically placed to be uncomfortable and effective binding. Vanessa was also striped of all of her clothes, and now she was dressed into psychiatric shirt, leaving her mobility close to zero. Only part of her body that she could freely move were her mouth and even for that they had cure, but she wanted to hear her beg. Slowly she crawled behind her and started to breath on her neck, making her nervous and making her notice her presence in room.
“Who is there? Hello! Please let me go! I won’t say anything, I don’t know anything!” the frightened girl yelled, making Ashley shiver with joy. Unfortunately her time was not yet, for that Samael guy said something about breaking her will first. I will enjoy this completely, she said inside of herself as she smiled for camera.

It was day five of Vanessa’s new torturous life. First day she was really loud, crying, begging, but eventually discomfort of her position made her exhausted, so she stopped. On second day Samael stopped giving her food or water. On day four Vanessa yelled with dry voice “Kill me!” all day. Because of her suicidal state Samael gagged her to stop her from trying to bite her tongue off. Today was finally Ashley’s turn to have some fun. Quickly she dressed into her new leather dress, her new dress she recently bought just for this occasion. She enjoyed this new feeling, feeling of leather on her bare skin. She rushed into the ‘torture chamber’ how she called it by now, and once again watched her victim. Vanessa was a pitiful sight by now, she was fed by now, but her gag still stayed just in case.
“Look at you! You look like trash now!” Ashley said putting a leather hat with sentence ‘you are mine’ on her blond hair, she liked to go few steps further in acting “You still have some fat in that belly of yours even after being starved to death!”
With that she poked Vanessa’s ribs, not expecting anything for she just started taunting her, but the jerk she made made her think.
“Ticklish aren’t we?” she asked as she poked few more times. For Vanessa there was no way to run away from object’s that tickled her, for she was expertly bound and couldn’t see anything. Ashley entertained herself for few minutes by poking her ribs, then probing them, even squeezing them, making her capture howl with laughter behind the gag. The only sound that filled the steel chamber by now was muffled laughter of poor Vanessa.
“Oh I can see we are going to have so much fun today my dear archenemy.” Said Ashley as she licked her pale lips and touching Vanessa’s little nose with her finger “And so much, much more laughter.”

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back