• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boston Munch and Play Party Saturday, 5/15

subtle_feather

Verified
Hey Folks!

Once again I am doing some cross-promotion for the newish Boston Tickling Munch, hosted by @lizthegrey. We had our inaugural munch last month and a pleasant time was had by all. This month, things are stepping up a notch, with a play party to be held directly following the munch. I would love to see some more TMFers at this one--so come on out of the woodwork, Boston people! We want to see you :)

The best way to stay updated about these munches would be to join Fetlife. Here are the fetlife event links for the munch and the play party.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to pm me. Looking forward to meeting some new people!

I could maybe do this the following weekend but not this one...grrrr!
I want to meet up with people in the worst way. Hopefully I'll get to one of of these events soon. Thanks to both Subtle and Lee/Mondy for keeping the New England area active!

I want to meet up with people in the worst way. Hopefully I'll get to one of of these events soon. Thanks to both Subtle and Lee/Mondy for keeping the New England area active!

i hope you'll make it to the munch/party one day :)

Lee and Mondy do way more than I do--I'm just a messenger :) And I agree with playgirl--hope to see you at an event sometime soon.

hopefully if you have one this summer I will be able to make it...we are just coming to the end of school time and other activities with the kids! Summer usually calms down, would love to see all!!

JPie

hopefully if you have one this summer I will be able to make it...we are just coming to the end of school time and other activities with the kids! Summer usually calms down, would love to see all!!

JPie

We'd love to see you too :)

This is not one of the SNOB events that Lee and I host. Our next one
will likely be in late June or sometime in July. :)

I want to try and get up to the next one!! Like I mentioned above hopefully schooltime activities will come to an end!!

isn't it great that the area will hopefully be able to support SNOB, tickle new england AND a new monthly tickling munch/party in boston? YAY!!! :hysteriatrain:

the boston tickling munch is bringing out as many fetlife ticklephiles as those on tmf. we had 9 people at our 2nd munch. hopefully we'll continue to grow :dogpile:

isn't it great that the area will hopefully be able to support SNOB, tickle new england AND a new monthly tickling munch/party in boston? YAY!!! :hysteriatrain:

the boston tickling munch is bringing out as many fetlife ticklephiles as those on tmf. we had 9 people at our 2nd munch. hopefully we'll continue to grow :dogpile:

Sure, it's always good to have options, I suppose. I just like to make
sure that other events are not lumped under the SNOB name.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back