• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breaking the Boi (F/M, Sexual and Intense)

Feather_Flip

Breaking the Boi
By
Feather Flip​

“Oh GOD!!! It feels so GOOOOOD!” the boi gasped and moaned. Mistress Shawna held the boi’s hard boner, which was covered in layers of Astroglide, and she was expertly stroking it, up and down up and down. She alternated the pressure of her grip and occasionally paused to edge the head of the boi’s throbbing cock while her other hand gently massaged and squeezed his oiled balls.

Mistress Shawna smiled as she gazed at the boi, naked and writhing on her massage table, moaning with uninhibited pleasure.

The boi was beautiful. Mistress Shawna had hand picked him. A few hours earlier she had posted an ad on Craigslist. She described herself as a 31 year old sexually dominant woman, with magical hands, looking to give a lubed hand job to a horny and hung college boi. She did not mention her long, natural fingernails or her exquisite love of tickle torture. Revealing this information would not serve her purpose at this point. Mistress Shawna posted her personal ad along with a provocative photo of herself in a bikini. Mistress Shawna was stunning and she knew how to use her beauty to dominate men.

Mistress Shawna loved to play with hot young bois, even though they were usually shallow and selfish, smug in their belief that they were sexually irresistible. Mistress Shawna liked them young because they were usually inexperienced. They could be broken. Mistress Shawna’s great erotic passion was the breaking of a smug boi. It was a fiendish spectacle to behold.

Within 15 minutes of her posting Mistress Shawna had over 300 replies. Most of them were deleted immediately; older men, men who obviously hadn’t bothered to read her ad carefully, only seeing her picture and lustfully responding with crude gibberish. Mistress Shawna couldn’t help these men. She needed a boi.

Finally Mistress Shawna came across a response that pleased her. She opened the first picture and began to tingle as she gazed at the image of a young boi, blonde hair, clean cut, skinny but muscular, smooth skin, no body hair, sitting on a sofa wearing only a bright thong. His enormous boner was prominently bulging and he had a look on his face that said confidently: “You know you can’t resist me.”

This boi was presold by that picture alone and Mistress Shawna suspected that he knew it. She looked at the bland note he had written.

19 year old full time student would love to find someone like you for frequent regular meetings.

Then she opened the second photo he had sent: a close up of his huge erection. His cock was beautifully shaped, cut, totally shaved, easily 10 inches.

Mistress Shawna had found her boi.

She emailed him back immediately. Was the boi available for a long afternoon session? She included an even more revealing photo of herself. 2 minutes later the boi wrote back saying that he was free for the rest of the day and wanted to meet immediately. No small talk, no flattery; no interest in anything other than the immediate gratification of a no strings attached hand job. Mistress Shawna gave him her address and told him to wear his sexy thong. The boi agreed.

20 minutes later Mistress Shawna greeted him at her front door, wearing only a satin g-string and bra. The boi’s eyes bulged and Mistress Shawna knew instantly that she was going to break this boi. It was going to be a delicious process.

The boi wasn’t interested in charming her. He wanted to get down to business. Mistress Shawna instructed him to strip to his thong while she sat on her couch and removed her bra. They stared at each other for a long moment and Mistress Shawna saw that this was uncharted territory for the boi, yet he tried to hide it with a nervous false confidence. Perhaps the boi is still a virgin.

That the boi was beautiful was undeniable. Mistress Shawna told him to come sit on her lap. She took the boi into her arms and began making out with him. Long passionate tongue kisses. The boi was an excellent kisser and his body felt good to her as she ran her hand up his bare thigh and into the huge bulge between his legs. The boi gasped as she gently squeezed his raging hard on. Was the boi a virgin? The boi sheepishly admitted he was. They resumed kissing as she rubbed on his hard cock. Occasionally the boi would lean his head back and moan.

An hour later the boi was still moaning loudly, naked on a massage table, a third of a bottle of Astrogliide covering his huge cock and balls. Mistress Shawna had treated him to a variety of intensely pleasurable stroking techniques, each sending waves of ecstasy through his quivering body. The boi was clearly VERY sensitive.

Of course the boi freely admitted that he was in heaven. He was very vocal. He squirmed and moaned and told Mistress Shawna how good it felt. How much he loved her stroking his big hard cock. Mistress Shawna held his boner with a firm grip and rubbed the head with her flat lubed palm. The boi groaned and gasped, his breath labored with unbearable pleasure.

Through out all of this, Mistress Shawna was aware that the boi considered her an object. She was his pleasure machine. The boi had no interest in her on any other level. She was simply a sexy woman servicing him; perhaps the first in a long line.

The pure eroticism of the session was intoxicating, but Mistress Shawna knew that this boi had to be put in his place. She was determined to give her boi a lesson he would never forget.

But first, the orgasm. Mistress Shawna knew she couldn’t do anything until the boi was completely satisfied. She poured more Astroglide on to his swollen cock and increased the speed of her stroking. After 45 minutes she knew which strokes were the most intensely pleasurable to the boi.

The boi came, very hard; shooting all the way to the ceiling. The boi moaned loudly, tensing and relaxing his body. He arched his pelvis in the air. The boi moaned some more. He shuddered with pleasure.

It was done. The boi was breathing hard. The session had worn him out and he had cum harder than he ever had before.

The experience had excited Mistress Shawna. Pleasuring the beautiful, moaning boi had been a delightful task. She imagined how nice it would be to have the boi inside her. She knew that would happen later, and she knew that the boi knew that it would happen later.

Mistress Shawna told the boi to remain on her massage table. She went into the bathroom and washed her hands thoroughly, and then she brought out a towel that was half soaked in warm water. She cleaned up the boi, the Astroglide removed, but already the boi was growing erect again. Mistress Shawna watched his huge cock grow.

The massage table was actually a very sophisticated bondage device and Mistress Shawna was confident she could secure the boi before he understood what was going on. She produced a pair of padded leather ankle restraints. The boi’s boner got bigger.

“Gonna tie me up for the next round? So Hot!” the boi said with naïve excitement as Mistress Shawna fastened his ankles and then connected the restraints to eye hooks at the end of the table. The boi put up no resistance as his arms were secured. Mistress Shawna tightened the bonds. Her beautiful boi was now stretched out in inescapable bondage, tied spread-eagled tightly to the table, naked and helpless and hard as a rock.

Satisfied that the boi was securely tied Mistress Shawna approaches him.

She places her hand on his bare thigh and begins to rub his smooth flesh, moving slowly towards his cock.

“I need to punish you for a little while,” Mistress Shawna says in a teasing yet menacing tone. “You may not enjoy it, but it is for your own good.”

For the first time the boi feels fear. “You’re not going to hurt me are you?” The boi tugs at his bonds but they do not yield.

“No, I promise I won’t hurt you. You’re a beautiful boi. I know that and you know that as well.” She begins to fondle his cock and kisses his stomach and abs. The boi gasps and moans. Mistress Shawna continues. “Beautiful bois deserve to have their cocks stroked. But bois like you need to be humbled. And I can tell that you’ve never been properly put in your place.”

“What are you going to do to me?” The boi is increasingly nervous.

“I’m going to do something to you that you may or may not like. Some bois can’t stand it, they find it pure torture. Some bois grow to love it. I’ve even had a boi beg me to do it to him. Yet at some point they all beg me to stop. Oh how they beg! So even if you hate it I won’t stop until I am completely satisfied. I might even have to keep you here and do it to you on a regular basis if you don’t learn your lesson.”

“Oh God! Untie me you psycho bitch!” Despite his tugging the boi is not going anywhere. He is helpless and he knows it. “Let me out of here you fucking bitch RIGHT NOW!”

“Poor little boi” Mistress Shawna says as she extends a single long fingernail and traces it lightly across the boi’s tight abs.

The boi trembles and shrieks. “DON’T DO THAT! I’M TICKLISH!”

Mistress Shawna places her fingers in the boi’s armpits and begins to tickle with her nails.

The boi explodes in fits of hysteria.

After about 30 seconds Mistress Shawna stops and addresses the panting boi. “Oh my, you are extremely ticklish. How absolutely wonderful. Of course I expected it. Most bois are extremely ticklish.”

Their eyes locked and the boi suddenly understands. The boy is terrified.

“Oh GOD!!!!”

Mistress Shawna eyeballed him. “Prolonged, merciless tickle torture is the best way to deal with a petulant little boi.” She says with a big smile. “And we have all afternoon to explore your ticklish body.”

A truly penitent boi pleads his case. “Please don’t do this to me. I’m sorry I called you a bitch. Please untie me. Please don’t tickle me. I can’t stand being tickled!”

Clearly the boi is terrified of being tickle tortured. Mistress Shawna smiled. “I’m sorry boi, but this is for your own good.”

She begins tickling the boi’s tummy and sides with her long fingernails. Her nails move rapidly and in an elusive and changing pattern. After a few minutes she adds his hard nipples to her areas of interest.

The boi is going crazy. He begins screaming with hysterical laughter the instant Mistress Shawna’s tickling nails touch him and he is completely overwhelmed by the torturous sensations. The boi is frantic, desperate for the tickling to stop. He screams and laughs and thrashes about the table. He can’t get away. He can’t protect his vulnerable areas. All he can do is take it. Suddenly he feels tickling nails in his armpits and he knows desperately that this has to stop right now. He can’t take another second of it.

“OH GODDD! HAHAHAH HEE HEEE HAHAHAHAH OH CANT STAND IT!!!!! OH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA PLESES HAHAHA STOP HAHAHAHA OH GOD HAHAHAHAHA BEGGING YOU! I CANT TAKE THIS STOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPP!!!”

The boi’s frantic distress is quite pleasing to Mistress Shawna. What was hotter than a moaning boi? How about a screaming, laughing, begging, thrashing, naked boi tied to a table going crazy with hysteria? After five unbearable minutes of underarm tickling, Mistress Shawna begins a devastating attack on the boi’s entire upper body, tickling fast and furious, moving across his chest, his belly button, up and down his sides, back to his pits.

“PLEEEASEEE!!! IM BEGING YOU AHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOO!!! OH GOD THIS HAHAHAHA THIS HAS TO STOP NOOOOOOWWW!!!!!!!!!

The boi is drenched in sweat, pleading desperately for the tickle torture to stop. God if it would only stop! The boi bucks and screams. His ticklish laughter is uncontrollable. He can only beg for so long, soon the maddening sensations force him back into maniacal laughter. His pleas are urgent, but they are becoming incoherent babble. The boi is going crazy. Mistress Shawna is pleased with the way things are turning out. She loves treating a helpless boi to an intense and unbearably fiendish tickle torture session.

Suddenly it stops. The boi is a long time regaining his composure. He sucks in great gasps of air. Finally he turns to Mistress Shawna with what he hopes is a look of extreme gratitude.

“Thank you. Thank you for stopping. That was so unbearable.” The boi trembles with his words.

Mistress Shawna squeezes his still rock hard cock, causing the boi to gasp.

“Oh this is just a short break for you, ticklish boi” Mistress Shawna gleefully taunts. “I plan on entertaining your feet with my long fingernails and I still have a lot of unexplored territory to cover before I get there.”

“Oh god! Please you can’t. Please, I’ll do anything!” The boi is on the verge of tears.

It had been a long time since Mistress Shawna has worked on a boi that was so wonderfully hyperticklish. Perhaps he would break faster than the others. She hopes so, even though that will have no impact on the duration or intensity of the session. Tickle torturing a broken boi would greatly please Mistress Shawna. The boi might nearly die from laughter.

The boi breaks during the foot tickling. Mistress Shawna is raking her nails up and down his soles and tickling in between the toes and the boi loses it. Completely. He can no longer beg. All his energy is concentrated on screams of laughter. He is completely consumed by the tickling. He is being tickle tortured and there is no other state of being for him any longer.

After a long while Mistress Shawna lets the boi rest. She wonders how much more of this wicked torture he can take. Suddenly Mistress Shawna realizes that she hasn’t properly tickled his ribcage. That would certainly drive the boi out of his mind. No boi can stand to have his ribs tickled.

Mistress Shawna fondles the boi. She contemplates stroking him to orgasm again and then decides that it would be better to exhaust the boi with a lengthy rib tickling session. Mistress Shawna climbs on the table and straddles the boi.

“Please God! No More!” The boi seriously needs this to be over.

Mistress Shawna places a hand on both sides of the boi’s ribcage and spreads out her fingers. The boi tenses up, terrified.

“You know I love to play the piano.” Mistress Shawna says to the trembling boi beneath her. Her ass is gyrating over his hard cock. “I’m going to pretend that your ribcage is a piano, each rib a note, and I’m going to make beautiful, ticklish music.”

“Oh GOD! PLEASHAHAHAHA HAHAHA OH HAHAHA GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPP! I CANT TAKE THIS PLEASE YOU GOT TO HAHAHAHAH STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!”

Mistress Shawna is playing Bach. She has played all types of music on the ribcages of many ticklish bois but for some reason only Bach produces the desired level of desperate, mind blowing hysteria that she is looking for.

The boi goes berserk as Mistress Shawna’s fingers dig into and deeply tickle his sensitive ribcage. The boi roars with insane laughter that alters in pitch depending on what area of his ribs are being stimulated. Mistress Shawna plays faster. She looks at the thrashing screaming mess of a boi that is beneath her. She feels assured that he has never before been brought to such an intense level of desperation. Mistress Shawna plays a half hour concert on the boi’s ticklish ribcage. It is a symphony of insane yet musical laughter. Mistress Shawna is certain the boi will never be the same.

Much later, upstairs in her bed, the boi inside her, it was Mistress Shawna’s turn to moan. It felt really good and the boi’s thrusting brought her to one powerful orgasm after another.

The boi was moaning as well. He seemed much more contrite.

Right before he came, in a fit of passion, the boi said “You know I may be the sort of boi that needs tickle sessions on a regular basis.

Mistress Shawna agreed.

wow, I love merciless f-m tickle torture. Please write more story´s about f-m tickling, Thanks

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back