• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome to Stocksvill Epilogue part 2

Cosmo_ac

4th Level Blue Feather
Part one of the Epilogue
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=176938

f/f content

“Give me a V!” Gloria shouted out, using her pom-pom’s to make the shape of a V. The rest of the cheering squad followed suit, taking up the same position as their captain.
“V!”
“Give me an I!”
“I!”
“Give me an L!”
“L!”
“Give me an L!”
“L!”

“Go Stocksvill!” Gloria’s voice was joined by a chorus of female cheerleaders as they all shouted in unison. It was as basic a cheer as you could get, but it was simple and classic. It was also a good way to wind down the practice. The squad had already done some of the more complex and challenging cheers and Gloria was sure she wasn’t the only one feeling it.

“Ok girls, that’s a wrap.” Gloria watched as the girls quickly dissolved in various groups as per usual after cheerleading practice. What was different was that the groups had changed a bit since last week. Normally, Gloria could have easily walked amongst any of the groups. After breaking up with Tad earlier in the week, things weren’t exactly normal.

After the break up, Tad had quickly found himself another girlfriend. This was to be expected, and was something of a norm in their routine. Tad would get a token girlfriend, and Gloria would get a token boyfriend. After a few months, they would end up back together again. This was the routine as dictated by high school edicate. And why not? Tad was handsome, popular, and rich, not to mention the son of a town hero. Gloria, for her part was while not rich, one of the ten most beautiful women in Stocksvill, was popular, had tits that most women would kill for, and was also the child of a town hero. Both of them pretty much had their choice of replacements. What Gloria hadn’t expected was Tad’s choice in replacements. That replacement was Tiffany, the co-captain of the cheerleading squad.

Gloria and Tiffany had never been close. Tiffany seemed to be jealous of Gloria’s status and (in Tiffany’s mind at least) how Gloria seemed to have everything just given to her. Gloria didn’t like Tiffany because Tiffany stood for everything that Gloria hated about the school hierarchy. She was petty, conceited, and obsessed with the school pecking order. Gloria was about as high as a female got in school popularity, but she had made sure that she never allowed that make her alienate her friends or anybody else. She did her best to treat everybody fairly. Tiffany on the other hand had no problems throwing her weight around, and making sure those who were lower on the totem knew exactly where they stood. That wasn’t the main reason why Gloria hated Tiffany though.

Gloria hated Tiffany because in a lot of ways, Tiffany reminded Gloria of herself. Not so much of how she was, or how she had acted in the past, but what Gloria could have been, and could still be. Gloria sometimes wondered if she would have turned out like Tiffany had she not had Mandy, Alicia, and Rod as friends.

Despite their obvious dislike for one another, Gloria and Tiffany had managed to keep things fairly civil, save the occasional butting of heads. Now that Tiffany was dating Tad, she seemed to have either become more of a bitch, less civil, or in Gloria’s opinion, both. Gloria did her best to ignore the new cattiness, but Gloria had to admit she didn’t like how it was dividing people.

This wasn’t the first time this had happened, of course. Gloria generally referred to it as “The Rift.” “The Rift” was what occurred whenever Gloria and Tad were having one of their break ups. Because Tad and Gloria pretty much hung out with the same people, those people would usually have to pick sides. So, for a little while, until things were patched up between the two of them, there was a divide between those who chose either Tad’s side or Gloria’s.

Usually the divide was pretty even. Most of the girls tended to side with Gloria, while most of the guys were on Tad’s. Gloria would normally have a slight edge because the most common thing that caused Tad and Gloria to break up was Tad’s infidelity.

This time, things had been different. This time, Gloria had cheated on Tad. Gloria hated to admit it, but any way you sliced it, it was the truth. Frankly, it pissed her off a bit. Out of all the things that happened between Tad and her, she had promised herself she’d never sink to his level. But, in the end, she had.

Because Gloria had been in the wrong this time, she knew “The Rift” wasn’t going to be in her favor. She hadn’t expected just how much it would swing in Tad’s favor though. Yes, sexist hypocrisy was still alive and well.

It bothered Gloria a little. Actually, it bothered Gloria a lot. Gloria had been a hell of a better girlfriend then Tad had been a boyfriend. She had never cheated on him before, meanwhile Tad had cheated on her more then a half dozen times. It wasn’t just the fact that Gloria had cheated on Tad so much as that Gloria had cheated on Tad with a person of considerably lower class. Gloria had kicked the king of the high school to the curb for a high school pauper. It was a slight Tad was likely to neither forgive, nor forget anytime in the near future. The only conciliation Gloria had was that high school would be over soon

Gloria checked her watch. Shit, she needed to hurry and get changed. Rod would be dropping by any time now, and as Tad would no doubt show up to pick Tiffany (and make a big show of it, most likely) there was a chance of Tad trying to start something. After the incident at school, Gloria didn’t want to press her luck.

Gloria got changed in record time. With any luck, she’d be seeing Rod pull into the school parking lot. When Gloria stepped outside of the school, her heart sunk. Tad had already shown up and was practically making out with Tiffany in front of everybody. Gloria really didn’t give two fucks if Tad wanted to hold up Tiffany as his new trophy girlfriend in front of everybody. That was his business. Gloria did give a fuck that, with no adults around, Tad was more likely to start something with Rod.

“Hey there, Gloria.” Tad almost instantly focused on Gloria the second she began to approach the parking lot. It figured things wouldn’t be that easy.

“Hello Tad.” Gloria smiled, her voice as sweet as honey. Boyfriend or not, high school politics were still in play.

“So, need a ride?” It was a generous offer, all things considered. Of course, it was meant to look that way. Tad probably couldn’t care less Gloria had to walk home in the piss-pouring rain with hail the size of basketballs. By making the offer though, he was playing the role of “The nice ex-boyfriend”. Tad would give her a ride, had she said yes, but that would have been all types of awkward.

“I’m good, thanks. I have-“ Gloria’s mouth snapped shut. Tad wasn’t playing nice ex, he was checking to see if Rod was going to show up. “To walk home today. It’s such a nice day I’m not going to waste it.” It wasn’t a very good cover, and Gloria knew it. It didn’t matter though. Gloria just had to start walking down the road, the direction Rod would be coming from, and she’d bump into him before Tad did. No muss, no fuss.

It was a good plan, and it would work. At least, that’s what Gloria told herself until she heard the sound of an approaching vehicle. Turning her head, Gloria’s eyes quickly fell upon Rod’s Astro Van. Shit! Gloria could see Tad eyeing like it was a prime rib steak as it pulled into the parking lot. If they were lucky, there wouldn’t be a scene. Granted, a scene was the least thing Gloria was worried about.

“Hey Gloria.” Rod hopped out of the van, walking towards Gloria at a casual pace. He obviously hadn’t seen Tad yet, or Rod would have been much more on edge. Not that Gloria would have blamed him.

“Hey sweetie.” Gloria spoke quickly, giving Rod a quick embrace and a peck on the lips. Had it been a different situation, she’d probably be sticking her tongue down the boys throat. She was both in love and in lust with her stallion cocked man, but now was not the time to be having lip sex with her boyfriend. Now was the time to be getting out of Dodge, and fast.

“Hey Rod. Good seeing you.” Tad was quickly moving in between the van and Rod. “Been meaning to have a talk with you.” The smile on Tad’s face was friendly enough, but Gloria knew differently. That smile was anything but friendly.

“Maybe some other time Tad. We’re in a rush right now.” Gloria stepped between the two.

“Come on. It won’t take more then five minutes.” Tad advanced several more steps. “Scouts honor.” Tad held up his hand, that best friend smile still playing on his face.

“Maybe Monday.” Gloria held her ground, as did Rod. Gloria knew Rod was scared. He’d be stupid not to be. Rod was no coward, but he had no illusions of grandeur. Rod knew as well as Gloria that Rod didn’t stand a chance against Tad. To make matters worse, unlike in the school, there were no teachers to break up a fight. Once it started, the fight would last as long as Tad wanted it to, and that could be a long time. Gloria was afraid.

“Come on Gloria. Why not let the boys talk, and we can have a little chat.” Tiffany was now standing at Tad’s side, giving Gloria the same smile Tad had on his face. Unlike Tad, Tiffany could punch Gloria and get away with it. Gloria was pretty sure she could take Tiffany. Dawn had taught her daughter how to fight, god bless her. If Gloria moved though, or was moved, there would be nothing between Tad and Rod, and Tad would take Rod apart.

It was then that Gloria heard the most wonderful sound in the world.

“Oh, girls just want to have fun! They just wanna, they just wanna~! They just wanna, they just wanna~!”

“Hi Father Stone!” Gloria made sure she was as loud as possible, just short of a yell. She waved her hand wildly, trying to draw to draw the larger man’s attention as he jogged by. She hoped to god he saw her.

“Hello there, Gloria.” Father Stone slowed down to a stop, answering Gloria’s payers. Father Stone, the fitness buff that he was, jogged every day. He didn’t always run in this direction, but it seemed that Gloria and Rod had lucked out.

“Is there a problem here?” Father Stone walked over. Stocksvill was a small town, and word traveled fast. The church in particular was well known for having its collective ear to the Stocksvill grape vine. No doubt Father Stone had heard about the fight between Tad and Rod.

“Not at all, Father Stone.” Tad took a step back from Rod. “Rod and I were just having a friendly discussion.”

“Yeah, friendly conversation.” The way Rod was looking at Tad and the tone of his voice suggested very different.

“I see…” Father Stone let the words hang for a moment, his eye’s going back and forth, from either boys. Finally his eyes came to rest on Tad.

“You know Tad, your father was a good friend, and if he was here now-”

“Well he’s not, is he?” Tad stormed forward. “He’s not here!” Tad looked like he was going to say more for a moment, than whirled about. “Let’s get out of here.” Tiffany quickly followed.

The crowed began to disperse, realizing nothing was going to happen. Father Stone watched Tad get in his car and drive away with Tiffany. He sighed, shaking his head.

“I can’t help but feel we failed that boy.” Father Stone shook his head. “If only the boys father…” Stone cut himself off, realizing Gloria was still standing beside him. “I’m sorry Gloria, that was thoughtless of me.”

“It’s ok Father Stone. Had you not showed up Rod and I could have been in some serious trouble.” Gloria wasn’t offended at all. “I’ll have to bake you a pie or something as thanks.”

“Well…” Father Stone looked back and forth for a moment before he leaned closed to Gloria. “I know the children are rather fond of your apple crisp. I’m sure they would love some.”

“I’ll bake you two.” Gloria grinned ear to ear. Was there any wonder as to why Father Stone was loved by the children? Christ, had Gloria been her mothers age, she would have probably married the man.

“That would be very generous of you.” Father Stone stood back up. “Now, if you’ll excuse me, I must get back to my routine.” That said, Father Stone put his ear phones back in again and with a final wave, jogged off. A moment later the baritone singing of “Girls just want to have fun” could be heard once more.

“God I love that man.” Gloria grinned.

“Well, let’s get going.” Rod looked one part relieved, two parts irritated. Gloria understood why. This was twice in the same week that Rod had to be bailed out. Gloria could only imagine how much Rod’s pride was hurting. As far as Gloria was concerned though, better Rod’s pride then his body.

“God, Tad is such an asshole!”

Rod was pissed off, and Gloria could understand why. This was the second time Rod had his manhood challenged by Tad and the second time somebody had stepped in to protect him. It was embarrassing for Rod. Gloria wasn’t ready to just stand aside and let Rod get his ass get kicked, though. Gloria just hoped Tad would back off before it started to cause problems between Rod and her. There were only so many times she could step in before Rod would resent her for it.

“I mean, why does he have to be like that?”

Gloria could imagine Rod was squeezing the steering wheel until his knuckles were white. It usually took a lot to piss Rod off. Hell, out of everybody Gloria knew, Rod was the least likely to lose his temper. Gloria had to imagine Rod looked angry, because she couldn’t see at the moment.

Part of Rod’s surprise involved Gloria not knowing where she was being taken to. That meant a blindfold. Gloria didn’t object. Rod had obviously put a lot of thought into whatever he had planned. In truth, Gloria hadn’t been this excited on a date in a very long time.

“He wasn’t always such a jerk.” Gloria spoke without even thinking about it. She didn’t have a clue why. It certainly made no sense to come to Tad’s defense. It was the truth though. Once upon a time ago, Tad had actually been a decent guy. As he got older, that had gradually changed. Tad became cocky, arrogant, mean, and most of all, angry. He hid it well, except when he was drunk. Sadly, that happened more and more as Tad got older.

“What?”

“Rod, stop it.” Gloria reached a hand over and found Rod’s thigh, squeezing it gently. “You’ve planned a special something for me and ranting about Tad is killing the mood. Besides, you getting upset is exactly what Tad wants.” Well, technically Tad wanted to plant his fist between Rods eyes, but Gloria imagined pissing Rod off was a very distant second.

A short silence was followed by Rod letting out a long hiss, like a kettle boiling over. A moment later, Gloria found her hand being taken by Rods.

“I’m sorry, your right. I shouldn’t let him get to me.” A pause. “We’ll be stopping in five minutes or so.”

“Then can I take this thing off?”

“Oh no. We still have some walking to do yet.”

“Are we there yet?” It seemed to Gloria that they had been walking forever. Of course, when you’re wearing a blindfold and unable to tell time, it has a way of stretching things. With one sense cut off, you tended to focus on the other senses. Gloria made a mentle note to herself to try a blindfold on Rod the next time they were in her bedroom. That could be fun. Then she’d be the one leading him around, and it wouldn’t be by his hand.

“Just a few more minutes.”

Gloria grumbled under her breath but that was the extent of her complaining. In one arm Gloria held Rods, him leading her through the thicket of the bush. In her other arm she held what she assumed was some sort of basket. The thing was fucking heavy, too. Normally she would have been using two arms to lug the thing around but that wasn’t really an option unless she wanted to wear a collar and let Rod drag her around by a leash, which was much more Dawn’s thing then Gloria’s. Gloria had to wonder if the blindfold was Rod’s idea, or Dawn’s.

Some more time, several minutes Gloria guessed, passed before then finally came to a stop. “Ok, you can take your blindfold off. We’re here.”

“Finally.” Gloria almost dropped the basket, reaching up to untie her blindfold. “Don’t get me wrong Rod, this is very sweet, but I’m not sure if next time I want to wear a blindfold that long.” The blindfold was removed, but it was still bright outside, Gloria’s eyes squinted to barely a slit of opening. “It’s not that I don’t appreciate the thought babe, I just…” Gloria blinked her eyes, her surroundings coming into focus. “I just…oh Rod…”

“I have to give your mother most of the credit. She suggested the place when I was thinking about someplace special. I was originally thinking of some restaurant in Toronto. I hope I made the right choice.” Rod was grinning at Gloria sheepishly, seeming as unsure about his choice as he sounded.

“Rod…it’s…it’s perfect…” Gloria couldn’t believe it. That Rod would choose this place surprised her in all the right ways a person could be surprised. Granted, Dawn had played her part, but still, Gloria had to give credit to Rod.

Gloria didn’t remember much of her father. She was very young when he had died. Too young, as far as she was concerned. She did remember things though. She remembered certain events and places. One of those places she remembered the most, was a spot in Stocksvill, hidden far off in the bush. A place that had a lovely lake, in a green clearing, with trilliums that bloomed every spring. Gloria remembered how her father had made picnic baskets for Gloria and Dawn. She remembered eating tuna sandwhichs and strawberries with whip cream. Laughing as her father picked her up over her shoulders and carried her around. Swimming in the small lake as she watched her mother and father hold each other, smiling and softly kissing as they watched Gloria swim. Yes, Gloria knew this place, though it had been years since she had been here. And now she was here, taken to it by Rod.

“Gloria, are you ok?” Rod was looking at Gloria, his face alight with concern.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Why?” It took a moment for Gloria to realize she had a tear running down her cheek. When did that happen? She wiped it away, looking at it. Perhaps some memories, no matter how old they were, still held sway on the human soul. She missed her dad, so fucking much.

“I’m sorry, I-“

“It’s ok Rod.” Gloria cut him off. She wasn’t going to let Rod apologize for this. Not a fucking chance. “This is good, Rod. This is perfect.”

“I’m glad.” Rod smiled, the relief washing away the weight on his shoulders. He then reached down into the basket Gloria had been lugging along (she knew it!) and pulled out a large blanket, laying it down on the ground. “I hope you like what I brought to eat. I made sure we had a nice selection of foods.”

Gloria was aware of Rod rummaging around in the basket. He had brought a cooler too, a heavy one, and Gloria could only imagine what was inside it. But ultimately that was a side thought at the moment. Right now, Gloria wanted to take the area in.

“Rod, is it ok if I take a little walk around the pond while you set up?”

“Sure, you go ahead.” Rod was pulling a large blanket out of the basket.

Gloria folded her arms behind her back, walking around the pond. There were no ducks in the pond right now, but there would be. Just a matter of time and they’d be showing up. She remembered feeding them bread with her father and mother. Her father had found this place a long time ago. He had always been one who loved the outdoors, and frequently hiked through the thick brush of Stocksvill. They came here every year as a family, this well guarded, secret place.

When Gloria’s father died, Dawn and her stopped coming. It just didn’t seem right to come to this place without her father. They had gone as a family before, and while certainly Dawn and Gloria were still a family, it just didn’t feel right. Dawn had asked Gloria if she had wanted to go, the year following her father’s death, but Gloria had staunchly refused. Dawn didn’t ask again, and Gloria never brought it up.

It was different now, either because Gloria was older, or perhaps because she had adjusted to having lost her father. It really was a lovely place. A place that she wanted to come back to and share with her mother and friends. Yes, the place held precious memories for her, but that was no reason to lock herself away from it.

When Gloria had finished circling the pond, Rod had already set up the blanket and had taken out an assortment of foods. On the blanket was a myriad of cheeses, crackers, cold cuts, and cut up fruits. Rod had even brought some cold shrimp and shrimp sauce, a particular favorite of Gloria’s.

“And, to drink…” Rod reached into the cooler and pulled out a six pack of Corona, another favorite of Gloria’s. “Ta-da!”

“My, you have certainly prepared a feast, hun.” Gloria sat down, leaning in to give Rod a quick peck on the lips. She had to admit, she was starving. “Dawn charge you a ten percent commission on the beer?” Gloria mused, picking up a paper plate and putting on a few pieces of ham and some marble cheese slices.

“Ten for domestic, fifteen for imports.” Rod smirked slightly. He popped off the cap of one for Gloria as he took out a bag of diced limes. Gloria happily accepted it. It was going to be a good lunch.

Gloria wasn’t sure how long the two had been talking and eating. Her head was a bit swimming from the beer, having polished off three already and working on her forth. Rod wasn’t a big drinker, so he was still working on his first. Besides, he was driving, and he didn’t want to get too drunk.

Gloria, for her part, was having a wonderful time. The food was good, the beer was cold, and in between eating she was teasing Rod something fierce. Once they had started to eat, Gloria had snuggled up nice and close to Rod. She would suddenly lean over and give his neck a little nibble, or sneak a hand under his shirt and give his ribs a tickle. More then a few times she would “accidentally” brush her hand along his inner thigh as she reached for something. It hadn’t taken much for Rod to begin to show the effects of her teasing, the bulge blatantly obvious through his pants. God, the boy was hung. They had already had sex multiple times, and she still couldn’t get over just how big he was. Of course, size wasn’t everything, but she certainly was enjoying it.

“Want some, uh, cheese?” Rod offered with a slight ting to his cheeks as he offered a plate of cheese slices to Gloria.

“Mmm…I think I’d prefer some meat in my mouth.” Gloria purred, reaching between Rod’s legs, and at the last moment before she would have brushed his manhood, moved her hand to scoop up a piece of salami that was on Rod’s plate.

Gloria loved to tease Rod. He was such a shy guy, that as hard up as he might be, he wouldn’t ask for sex. This meant that Gloria could tease, titillate, and frustrate Rod as long as she liked, until he was practically bursting at the zipper before he would get any relief. Gloria had teased her fare share of men, but Rod was definitely the most fun. There was something about a submissive male that got her juices flowing. Perhaps it was because she was so used to Tad, who was considerably more dominant then Rod. While it was true that Gloria had wielded a fair amount of power in the relationship, Tad was a control junkie and liked it that way. Being fully in the driver’s seat was something Gloria was enjoying.

“Gloria….can I ask you a question?” A strange look on Rod’s face. “I mean, a serious question.”

“Um, ok hun.” Gloria cuddled up close. “What do you want to know?”

“I guess I just, well…” Rod flopped his arms, seeming to be unable or partially unwilling to voice his question. After a moment of floundering he managed to find his voice. “Why are you with me?”

“What?” Gloria’s eyebrow twitched, a scowl coming to her face as she moved away from Rod so she could look him in the eye.

“I just mean, well,” Rod looked away, his discomfort obvious, something Gloria was glad for. “I’m a nobody, really. I’m not particularly smart, or handsome, or have any real money. You bring a lot more to the table then I do, and I just guess I’m wondering why you want to settle for me.” Rod looked at her sheepishly, then quickly looked away again, his hands fidgeting in his lap.

“You ever ask me something like this again, I’m going to tickle you until you piss your pants and make you walk home.” Gloria shoved Rod hard in the chest, probably leaving a bruise later. Part of her instantly felt sorry for her flare up in anger, but the other part of her was pissed at Rod. Pissed at him for not seeing his own worth and potential.

Gloria heaved a considerable sigh looking away for a moment to get her cool before turning her eyes back to Rod. “How can you be so stupid? How can you ask my why I’d be your girlfriend?” Gloria waved her arms around. “Do you see where we are? Do you know how many boyfriends I’ve had? Not a single one has taken me on a picnic. I’ve never had a boyfriend who was willing to take e on a picnic before. Especially to a place that I have such a strong connection to. I’ve never had a boyfriend who was so considerate before.”

“I see…” Rod smiled slightly, nodding his head.

“And you really are smart. I know you don’t think you are, but you are!” Gloria continued. “Do you remember the rubrics cube?” Gloria certainly could. They were all nine years old. Dawn had bought a rubric cube. It had been for Gloria, but it was a puzzle she had yet to solve. “You solved it in like, an hour. Christ, Dawn still can’t solve that thing. Granted, I hid it after the last incident a few years ago, but still!” Even though it was Gloria’s toy, Dawn had seemed more enthralled with the object. She never could solve it. Of course, Dawn tended to play a drinking game when she tried to solve it. Every time she turned a piece, she took a shot. Eventually she’d get pissed off (and pissed in general) and throw the rubric cube, but the point was she hadn’t solved it yet. Gloria ended up hiding it to save Dawn from herself.

“Really?” Rod scratched his head, the smile coming back to his face. “I just want to make you happy, Gloria.”

“I know you do.” Gloria pressed a finger to Rod’s chest, smiling seductively. “And I want to make you happy.” Gloria leaned close, kissing Rod, her tongue slipping past his lips into his mouth, darting about before slipping back out again. “And I plan to make you very happy in a moment.” Gloria grinned, her eyes narrowing on Rod like a wolf on the prowl finding its prey.

“Uh, Gloria…” Rod began to back away, his eyes wide, only feeding Gloria’s joy. “We’re in the middle of the woods…”

“So we are…and I want some wood right now…” Gloria got on her hands and knees as she began crawling towards Rod. Even though she was crawling, she lost none of her power as Rod looked at her like a deer caught in a trucks headlights.

“But somebody could come…

“Somebody better cum….” Gloria purred, arching her eyebrows.

“I mean somebody could see us.” Rod tried to back away further, ending up hitting a tree and trapping himself.

“Then let them…” Gloria slipped her arms around Rod, licking his cheek before she tickled his ear with her tongue. “If it’s another girl, she can join in…” Of course, Gloria was teasing with the last part. She knew Rod was too shy to engage in something like a threesome. Still, Gloria knew men, and the thought of having two girls sucking their dick at the same time tended to humble even the proudest of man.

“Gloria, I-“

“Your lips say no, but your body says yes.” Gloria’s hand began to explore Rod’s crotch, feeling his large manhood swelling inside his pants. “Just relax Rod. I’ll take care of that.”

“Mmmmm….that was some seriously good dicking.” Gloria grinned, looking over at Rod who was almost half asleep as he laid on the blanket that he had put out for them to eat off of. Granted, Rod had certainly eaten something off that blanket with a bit of prompting. It wasn’t an item he had packed in his picnic basket, though it was something Dawn had helped make, in a manner of speaking. Gloria had gotten a royal fucking, and that’s all she cared about.

“I’m glad your happy.” Rod smiled, reaching a hand over to take hers.

“Well, so long as you don’t try and fuck me in the ass with that thing, I’ll be happy.” Gloria teased. Granted, it was only a half tease. No way she wanted nine inches of cock up her ass. Dawn might be willing to explore that area, but Gloria wasn’t. “Now, lets get ready. If I remember right, my mom should be getting a Bar-B-Q ready for us in the next hour or so. Should be a good time.”

‘Yes, I guess it would.” Rod smiled, standing up to get dressed. “You mom makes a damn good burger.”

“Yeah, but she would prefer to enjoy a sandwich.” Gloria smirked.

“Come and get it!” Dawn cried out as she placed several fresh-off-the-grill burgers on a plate. There were several buns for people to place the burgers on, along with a variety of corn on the cob and hot dogs.

“I could go for a burger.” Mandy admitted, as she used a fork to pull one of the sizzling hot patties onto a bun. As much animosity Mandy held towards Dawn at the moment, she had to admit that the women made a good burger,

Of course, that wasn’t the only thing Dawn did well. At the moment she was filling out a bikini rather well. While Dawn was wearing a “Kis-the-cook” apron in the front, her g-string in back was totally exposed, showing off her tight ass. Gloria didn’t complain, and Mandy could care less. Rod was doing his best to try and not stare, as usual, though Dawn wasn’t making it easy. Mandy swore the woman was a voyeur. Of course, that wasn’t why Mandy was avoiding her. Mandy was avoiding Dawn because of what happened last weekend. Dawn could paint as pretty a picture as she wanted, but the point was she had tortured Mandy half to death. That wasn’t something Mandy was going to forget easily.

“They look good, Dawn.” Mandy began to dress her burger. Alicia was there, as well as Gloria and Rod. The two love birds were in the hot tub, idly making out when they thought nobody was looking, while Alicia was beside Mandy, dressing her burger as well.

“Well I hope they do. I’ve been slaving all over them. Enjoy girls. Eat to your hearts content.” Dawn smiled at them in a friendly manner.

“Yeah, sure.” Mandy feigned a smile before she slipped into the water of the hot tub. Mandy for her part was wearing a simple and conservative one piece. It wasn’t exactly like she had a lot to show anyway. All of her friends, not to mention Dawn, were much shapelier then she was. It was like a one legged women competing in a three legged race. Of course, none of her friends made any effort to make her feel down. Mandy had to give them that. Indeed, Mandy couldn’t ask for better friends.

“So Alicia, how’s it going, torturing my mother? Have you made her piss herself yet?” Gloria teased as she relaxed in the hot tub, sitting beside Rod.

“Mm…I’m working on it. Dawn keeps using the washroom before our scheduled sessions, so the well is pretty dry before I can really get to work. But I’ll get her one of these days.” Alicia slipped into the hot tub, turning to grin at Dawn. “Considering she’s pretty much made every one of us wet ourselves, I think she’s do.”

“Keep dreaming hun.” Dawn stuck her tongue out at Alicia. “I may not be as young as I used to be, but you still know I can tickle the piss out of you any time I want.”

“We’ll see…” Alicia grinned back, and then took a bite of her burger.

“So, have you found any weak spots? Any chinks in her armor to exploit?” Gloria smiled the thought of humbling her mother evident on her face as she looked at Alicia.

“Well, I have learned of a few rather…tender spots.” Alicia smiled then started to wade in the water, moving closer to Alicia, before straddling the girls lap. “I can show you, if you like?” Alicia grinned, and then began kneading Gloria’s ribs in the way Victoria had taught her.

“”AHAAHAHAH STOPPIT!” Gloria laughed, dropping her hands down to her sides and trying to protect them from Alicia’s probing hands. Gloria tried to tickle back, but it was obvious that even though Alicia was laughing, it was more out of enjoyment then ticklish mirth.

“But how ehehe can I show yohohohou if I stop?” Alicia giggled, pressing her body to Gloria’s. Because Alicia already had her arms down, it was obviously difficult for Gloria to tickle back effectively; meanwhile Alicia could knead Gloria’s ribs to her hearts content.

Rod had moved away, keeping a safe distance from the two girls. Mandy smiled slightly as she could see that Rod was staring a bit. But then, when male wouldn’t be looking at two attractive girls in a tickle fight in their bathing suits? Especially when their breasts were being pushed together and were rubbing all over each others as they struggled about.

A splash of water to Mandy’s left brought her attention away from the two girls. Dawn had taken off her apron and had slipped into the water, beginning to creep towards Alicia and Gloria. Mandy for her part move back and away. Ever since last Sunday, Mandy hadn’t said more then two words to Dawn, and had noticeably kept her distance from the women. She wasn’t trying to make a show of it or anything, and it irked her a bit that she seemed to be the only one who resented the collective hell they went through only a week earlier, but she couldn’t help but still feel pissed at Dawn.

“They say revenge is a dish best served cold.” Dawn suddenly sprung from behind the unaware Alicia and put her in a full nelson, pressing her own large breasts into Alicia’s from the effort while causing Alicia to stick her chest out in a manner that would cause any hot blooded man to stare. “But I bet this looks pretty hot.” Dawn purred as Gloria lost no time and began tickling Alicia’s armpits.

“Aahahahahhaa no fair!” Alicia protested as she exploded into laughter.

“Tough titties, sweety.” Gloria teased, letting her hands lower a bit so she was tickling Alicia’s ribs directly behind her breasts, which in turn caused Alicia’s pert breasts to bounce a bit as Gloria’s wrists occasionally brushed the sides. She then turned to look towards Mandy and Rod. “You two should get in on this.” She then wrapped her arms around Alicia’s hips and pressed her lips into Alicia’s tight abs, blowing several raspberries and causing Alicia to shriek with laughter for each one before Dawn gave her stomach one long lick and went back to scratching her nails in Alicia’s defenseless hollows.

“I’ll just watch from over here where it’s safe.” Rod smiled, keeping his distance.

“Yeah, I’ll pass thanks.” Mandy gave Gloria a half smile, and then got out of the tub. This would probably be a good time to use the washroom. Mandy walked over to the sliding glass doors to the house and began to dry off. She could hear Dawn in the background as she did.

“Hey Rod, come over here and take my spot for me.”

“Oh no. I’m good.”

Dawn’s voice a little firmer this time. “Rod, you either come over her and make an Alicia sandwich, or I’m going to come over there when I’m done with this one and do the same to you.”

“Ok, ok.” So much for the neutrality of Rod. Granted, given those choices, Mandy would have did what Dawn said as well. Alicia would have gotten Mandy back, sooner then later, but better to have Alicia dealing out ticklish punishment then Dawn. Everybody knew that.

Mandy opened the door and slipped inside. She imagined Dawn was going to be starting in on Alicia now, since her two talons would be freed up from holding Alicia, and Alicia was going to have a hell of a lot of payback coming. Dawn was probably going to tickle Alicia right out of her bathing suit. As Mandy slipped into the washroom she couldn’t help but grin a bit at the thought of a naked Alicia running around the lawn as Dawn chased her about, fingers wiggling and ready for the kill as Gloria laughed, still sitting in the hot tub and waving Alicia’s bathing suit around as she cheered and poor Rod, face beet red as he fought with the desire to look.

When Mandy got out of the washroom after doing her business, she was surprised to see Dawn slipping into the house. Dawn’s eyes quickly focused on Mandy. She smiled at her in a friendly way. More friendly then Mandy was comfortable having her look at her.

“Hello Mandy.” Dawn smiled.

“Hey.” Was Mandy’s curt response, no smile on her face. “I thought you’d be torturing Alicia by now.” She added, her tone neutral.

“Well, I gave her a few quick tickles. Gloria’s still working her over for me pretty good.” Dawn continued with her friendly smile, gesturing with her thumb. “But the truth is I wanted to talk to you. Can we talk?”

“Only if you keep a good ten paces away from me.” Mandy countered. “Our last little ‘chat’ wasn’t as pleasant for me.”

“Oh Mandy…”Dawn sighed, slumping over. She stayed that way for a moment before she straightened out, the smile now gone from her face. “I really fucked things up, didn’t I?”

Mandy didn’t respond, but the look she gave Dawn said enough. Dawn sighed again, waking around to sit on one of her chairs. “Please Mandy, sit down for a moment. I promise I won’t do anything. For whatever that’s worth.”

Mandy hesitated a moment, but then moved to sit down, though she sat down on the piece of furniture furthest away from Dawn.

“Look, I’m sorry for what happened last Sunday. It was just-“

“I know. You and my mother are good friends and if I just took off, she’d be devastated.” Mandy cut Dawn off, repeating essentially when Dawn had said Sunday when she had tortured Mandy out of her mind.

“No, that’s not it. I mean, that’s part of it, yes. But the truth is, well I was angry. And hurt.” Dawn looked at Mandy now, and indeed, there was a look of hurt on Dawns face. “I mean, I know I’m not one of the gang, but I always thought I was pretty tight with you guys. Out of all the parents, I was the one you kids usually came to with your problems and questions and well…it just hurt that you would keep a secret like that from me.”

“Wait a sec…” Mandy blinked as the gears in her mind began to turn. “So you’re telling me that all the torture I went through was just you having a temper tantrum because I didn’t tell you about how I was planning on taking off?” Dawn was admittedly known for her explosive tantrums. They generally didn’t last too long, but one who was wise would be weary about being the focus of that explosion. In some ways, Dawn was the most juvenile of all of them.

“I prefer the term “Expressing my anger through an outlet.” Dawn scowled, crossing her arms over her ample breasts. Dawn pouted, looking away. “Lots of people do it, you know. Usually it’s through squeezing a tennis ball, or screaming into a pillow or hitting something with a foam bat. For me, I just tickle the object of my anger/frustration until I feel better. It’s very therapeutic.” Dawn gave her head a little nod.

“I see…” Mandy let the words hang, eyeing Dawn cautiously. “And what about all those threats about if I ever left Stocksvill?”

“Empty threats.” Dawn shook her head. “You’re welcome to leave Stocksvill any time you like for any reason you like dear. I won’t stop you, but you’re going to be missed a lot. Just please don’t take off without telling anybody. Your parents really would be worried about you, as would everybody else.”

“You’re right. Leaving without saying anything would be stupid.” Mandy had to give Dawn that one at least.

“So, are we cool then?” Dawn looked at Mandy hopefully, leaning forward in her chair, the big, friendly let-bygones-be-bygones smile Dawn always wore on her face when she was apologizing for something stupid she had done.

“Oh no, not yet.” Mandy shook her head, a scowl on her face. “You almost tortured me to death last Sunday.”

“Fine.” Dawn grumbled. “What do I need to do?”

“Well…” Mandy thought for a moment before a small smile came to her face. “Remember how you were talking about ‘expressing yourself through an outlet’?”

“Ok, so once this is over, we’re cool?” Dawn looked up at Mandy, who was finishing securing Dawn to her bed.

“Oh yeah, we’ll definitely be cool.” Mandy took a step back to admire her handiwork. Not that she had done that much. Dawn had given her all the directions she needed to bind Dawn in the two spread bars, one for her ankles, and one for her wrists, effectively splaying the women spread eagle on the bed. Dawn then further instructed Mandy on how to use some of the nylon rope Dawn had to bind her further to the bed. Mandy had been a little surprised by exactly how much bondage gear Dawn had in a large case under her bed, along with a wide assortment of tickling tools and few vibrators and dildos, one of which just looking at the size of the thing made Mandy wince. Mandy reached a hand down and gave Dawn, who was still dressed in her dental-floss bikini, a brief tickle on her belly.

“Ehehehe!” Dawn giggled, instinctively trying to pull away, but the bondage held, only allowing her to shake her large breasts a bit in return for her efforts.

“Nice and secure.” Mandy nodded her head with approval. “Be back in a minute.” Mandy then walked out of the room.

“Um, Mandy? Where you goin’?”

Dawn didn’t find out until five minutes late when Mandy walked back in, followed by Gloria, Alicia, and Rod. All four of them were smiling, with Gloria having a particularly fiendish look of glee on her face and Rod looking a little embarrassed at seeing Dawn spread like this.

“Oh, you bitch. You set me up.” Dawn couldn’t help but smirk. After all, Dawn had an appreciation for putting one over on somebody, even if it was her who was having it being put over on.

“Well, I just thought, since you did pretty much torture all of us last Sunday, that everybody should get a few digs.” Mandy grinned like a cat ready to pounce on a one legged mouse.

“Fine.” Dawn rolled her eyes. “So who’s going first?”

“Actually, we decided to go all at the same time.” Mandy grinned as the look of worry started to cross Dawn’s face.

“I think I’m going to play with that spot on your ribs I mentioned earlier.” Alicia gave Dawn a wink before she moved to sit beside her on the bed.

“I bet Dawn would Simply love you to play with her armpits, Rod.” Gloria suggested with a smile before she looked at her mother, grinning even more. “I think I’ll review some of the Rose family foot history.” Gloria gave Dawn’s left sole a little smack before she kneeled down to where it was hanging off the bed.

“And I’ll take the other one.” Mandy kneeled down. “Everybody ready?” She asked, her friends all taking a pose of holding there fingers only an inch away from the freshly aquired targets, each one smiling as Dawn began to struggle.

“Now hold on a sec!”
“Ready…”
“This isn’t fair!”
“Set…”
“I’m going to get you all so-“
“TICKLE!”

To say that Dawn exploded into laughter when all four of the friends began tickling her would have been a like comparing a grenade to the atomic bomb. Dawn didn’t so much as explode as she went Nuclear. Her body tightened, her eyes bulged and mouth stretched wide enough that it would have become aware to anybody who was to just meet Dawn how she had became a bit of a legend at University. It wasn’t so much one thing that caused this reaction in Dawn as it was more so many smaller things, and like kernels of corn, can eventually build itself into a mountain.

One thing was the fact that, while none of the friends in question came near to the level of skill Dawn had when it came to tickling, growing up in Stocksvill had a way of teaching a person how to tickle above the average person, and being around Dawn for so many years tended to result in many tricks and techniques being learned, even if you were the target. Another thing would be that despite the fact that the friends, with the exception of Alicia, had never really gotten the better of Dawn, there had been many incidents where Dawn had been poked, or stroked or pinched by one of them, and through the years they had all made a mentle note to observe what had caused the more noticeable reactions. Of course, one could not forget the simple fact that Dawn was also very ticklish over her entire body, and while involved in a tickle fight she might be able to maintain focus on her objectives until she could get the upper hand, in her current situation the only thing she could do was take it. And finally, and perhaps the greatest thing which doomed Dawn, was whom her ticklers where. These were not strangers, or people from the church who had gotten their feet tickled in the confessions booths. These were not frat boys, or a rival sorority who had captured Dawn while she was making an underwear raid and trying to punish her. These were four young people who had spent their entire lives growing up around Dawn, which meant in effect that they had been tickled their entire lives by Dawn up to this point, with no real means of revenge. This was probably the most damning thing for Dawn.

“AHAHAAHHSHITSHITFUCK AHAHHAAHAHHA!” Dawn finally found her voice as she futilely struggled on the bed. Unfortunately for her, Dawn had outdone herself with Mandy’s bondage instructions and aside from throwing her head back and howling, their was little Dawn could do to escape the tickling fingers that were determined to work out years of overdue revenge on the busty blonde.

“Now, this is mother-daughter quality time I could get used to.” Gloria grinned as she pulled back Dawn’s wriggling foot and began scratching her nails over the taught arch, causing a new explosion of laughter and shrieks from her mother. “How long did she agree to be tied like this?” She asked Mandy, having to raise her voice to be hear, even though she was only two feet away.

“Funny that, we didn’t really discuss time.” Mandy scratched Dawn’s heel, a thoughtful look over her face. “How does two hours sound?”

“That’s only thirty minutes a piece. Hardly seems fair.” Alicia commented back as she moved her hands down to Dawn’s flanks and began to scrape her nails in feather light flicks over the skin. “You might want to get your mother a new top though. The way her melons are bouncing around here, she might just ‘bust out’ if you know what I mean.” Alicia laughed.

“Let her. Serves her right for wearing something so skimpy.” Gloria stuck her tongue out in her mother’s direction, but if Dawn noticed it she was laughing to hard to respond. “Anyway, I say we just keep tickling till we’re all satisfied. She’s going to get us all back anyway. We might as well make it worth the suffering we’re going to go through later. Agreed?”

“Agreed.” Came the chorus.

“Well then, I better get us some chairs. I have a feeling we’re going to be hear for a while.” Gloria stood up. Just as she was about to leave the room, Mandy called after her.

“Hey Gloria, do you have any honey?”

“We have some. Why ever do you ask?” Gloria put her hands on her hips, a smirk on her face suggesting she knew exactly why.

“I’m thinking as the night goes on, I might get a little hungry.” Mandy gave Gloria a wicked grin, which was returned in kind. Yes, Dawn certainly did throw a great Bar-B-Q.

Another awesome episode. Quite frankly, this series is unbelievable. I mean I missed the first few so had to go back and catch up and I thoroughly enjoy it. Great job and please keep up the great work!

Well done again good sir! Another fun story, keep up the good work and I continue to look forward to more chapters of the crew in Stocksvill.

Yet another reminder of how much I'm going to miss this series when it's over...

Superb work here with some great tickling action and good character work as well. Looking forward to more!

This series is without a doubt your "Magnum Opus." I've enjoyed it from beginning to end.

The tickling action in the series is top notch and the setting is well thought out with deep character development.

One of my favorite scenes in the epilogue was Victoria's clinical approach to tickling instruction she had given Alicia as she was administering Dawn's punishment. However, the gang tickling revenge administered by Mandy, Gloria, Alicia and Rod on the much deserving and helpless dawn was fantastic!

Bravo!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Another awesome episode. Quite frankly, this series is unbelievable. I mean I missed the first few so had to go back and catch up and I thoroughly enjoy it. Great job and please keep up the great work!

The fact that you went back to read the first few parts to catch up tells me how much you must have enjoyed the more recent parts. I hope you were able to notice the changes in writing styles allong with the growth in characters. And no worries, i do plan on keeping up the work!

Well done again good sir! Another fun story, keep up the good work and I continue to look forward to more chapters of the crew in Stocksvill.

Thanks! I also look forward to writing and posting more chapters. I hope they continue to please as much as the last few have.

Yet another reminder of how much I'm going to miss this series when it's over...

Well hopefully, it'll be many years before that happens. If this series goes as far and as long as i want, I have enough material to write to keep my busy for some time.

Superb work here with some great tickling action and good character work as well. Looking forward to more!

Thanks for the support Dev. I hope further chapters continue to meet with your approval.

This series is without a doubt your "Magnum Opus." I've enjoyed it from beginning to end.

The tickling action in the series is top notch and the setting is well thought out with deep character development.

One of my favorite scenes in the epilogue was Victoria's clinical approach to tickling instruction she had given Alicia as she was administering Dawn's punishment. However, the gang tickling revenge administered by Mandy, Gloria, Alicia and Rod on the much deserving and helpless dawn was fantastic!

Bravo!

Thanks MTJ. Your continued support of this series is a real treat.

IMO, the characters in this series is the most important thing. I want to make sure that i give them all their own personalties, histories, goals and struggles.

Your right about the way in how Victoria instructs Alicia. When it comes to tickling, both Dawn and Victoria are almost polar opposites, and i wanted to try and make that clear through describing their mannerisms when it came to the task.

I do kind'a wish i had described more in detail Dawn's torture by the group, but truth be told, I don't think I would have been able to describe the level of sadistic torture the four friends inflicted upon their eternal tormentor. I think it would be best to leave the details to everybodies own imagination. Safe to say though, it was a very long night for all of them, particulerly Dawn. And oh yes, Mandy not only enjoyed her jut deserts of honey, but came back for seconds ;) .

It's been many years Cosmo since we started this journey with you. Your characters have been a part of my random bouts of imagination when I try to think of a good inspiration for a story. I am glad I was invited along for the ride. I'm sad you've edited the story somewhat since it's begun. Not sure if that was a personal choice or one you felt compelled to, but all in all I will still remember it as I read it the first time. Thank you.

It's been many years Cosmo since we started this journey with you. Your characters have been a part of my random bouts of imagination when I try to think of a good inspiration for a story. I am glad I was invited along for the ride. I'm sad you've edited the story somewhat since it's begun. Not sure if that was a personal choice or one you felt compelled to, but all in all I will still remember it as I read it the first time. Thank you.

Your right Ace, it has certainly been a lot of years, and i was sidetracked for a lot of them when it comes to this story. I'm thrilled though that my charactors have made such and impression on you and you have deffinitly been one of the biggest and most longstanding fans of the series, so i have to thank you for that and it was my pleasure to have you enjoying the series. Though i should point out, this series still has a long way to go.

As far as some of the changes and edits to the original, i'm sorry that you haven't enjoyed them as much, but they really were needed for the series of events i have planned and i'm hoping that as the series countinues, it will become clear as to why the additions and edits were needed. One way to look at it though, would be that if it had continued with it's original formula, the most recent editions from part 3 and up in the series would have been considerably shorter, and when part 4 was done, the series probably would have been finished. With the edits i have made, allong with the additions, people will likely see...god, i can only guess, but anywhere from 8 new parts to 20, though this is only speculation at the moment. I won't really know until the various parts are done, but it's all mapped out in my head.

Sorry, mean to respond earlier. Thank you for the comment Cyro. I'm glad you enjoyed the story, and hope you also enjoy the other parts of the series as well.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back