• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Haunted Mansion (part 3)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
WARNING, a little longer than usual, but worth it!

Cat sat on the floor in her bedroom, and listened to what was said through the air vent. It wasn’t very loud but she could hear some woman order someone named Wolfy to go find the girl. She gulped and realized it was her, she had to figure out a way to get outside and out to her car. Even though she’d have to leave Zach behind, she reminded herself that it would be for his benefit when she returned with help.

Cat: Think fast, Catherine, how are you going to get yourself out of here without being spotted.

Wolfy searched the parlor, and the front of the walk in entryway. No sign of a human girl yet, so he’d have to search the upstairs now. First, he went into the bathroom, and checked the shower as well as the closet and under the sink. Then he went to the first bedroom, and checked every inch of the room. From the masculine clothes in the closet, he figured this to be the young man’s room. Wolfy exited that room and then went into the room right next to it. The room was dark, so he turned on the light and looked under the bed and in the closet.

Wolfy: Come out, come out, little girl!

His eyes wandered across the room, scanning for any signs. His gaze went over to the curtains in front of the window and looked down. He could see a pair of sneakers peaking out from behind the curtains.

Wolfy: Ha, all too easy!

Slowly, he crept, closer, closer, and closer to the curtains. When he got to the front, he raised his hairy hands in anticipation as he couldn’t wait to see the look on this girl’s face when her hiding spot was discovered. Then he would bring her down to join the party, and then hopefully he could have some one on one fun with her as well.

Throwing back the curtains, he gave a friendly growl, but there was no one there to welcome. He frowned and looked down, noticing that the only thing there was a pair of discarded Converse All Star sneakers. The crafty werewolf had been tricked. No matter though, fortunately when you’re a werewolf, you have a very good sense of smell. Picking up the sneakers, he sniffed the insides deeply. Then he got on his hands and knees and started to sniff the floor as he made his way back to the hallway. The scent inside the shoes was the same scent that would be on the girl’s socks. So now all he had to do was follow his nose and then he would have no problem finding the feet that went with the shoes he found. Sniffing the air hungrily, he followed a similar smell from the shoes coming from the air vent by the closet.

Too bad for Catherine though, because she didn’t count on being tracked by a werewolf. She had crawled into the air vent and was slowly lurking towards into the master bedroom, which she and Zach had never used. But it had a balcony, that she could tie a harness to and then lower herself down into the grass and make a run for her car. Down on all fours, she headed straight toward the nearest vent, which she was positive lead to the master bedroom. Little did she know that the smell of her purple and black striped socks were leading Wolfy right to her like a trail of bread crumbs.

Pushing the vent open, Cat crawled out and got to her feet. Going over to the French doors, she opened them up and walked on the balcony. Down below, she could see people dressed in costumes heading for the mansion’s entrance. All she would have to do is wait for all of them to go in, and then she’d climb down. All she had to do was find something to use as a harness now. The linen closet would be a good place to start, she could tear up sheets and tie them together, it was something she did when she was younger, but her mother was quite angry with her. Before Cat could raid the linen closet, she heard footsteps outside in the hallway. Racing to the bedroom door, she locked it, and even dead bolted it to be on the safe side. The door jiggled and whoever was out there tried to get in. Cat cursed silently, and realized there wasn’t enough time to make a harness. She would have to act, and act quickly. Turning around, she saw a laundry chute that lead down to the laundry room which was by the cellar. Seeing as she had no other alternative, Cat decided that diving into a pile of dirty clothes was better than being caught by some freak intruder. Opening the hatch, she took a deep breath and then slid down the chute, head first.

Cat: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Catherine’s ride lasted only five seconds, but it was a fast five seconds. The dark haired girl landed inside a huge laundry bin, but luckily the clothes inside cushioned her fall. Her legs were sticking straight out, and she could smell about a week’s worth of her and Zach’s clothes that the cleaning lady was going to do on Monday.

Cat: Ewww, this is so gross.

Then Cat felt a pair of big strong hands grab her ankles and lift her out of the bin. She gave a yelp and felt all the blood rush to her head as she was upside down. Looking down she saw a pair of black boots, and gray pants that looked too short for it’s owner.

Figure: Wolfy, Wolfy, I found her.

Catherine heard someone else enter the room, and could see his feet next to the figure’s boots. Only he wasn’t wearing shoes, he had furry paws. Catherine couldn’t believe her eyes, they had to be fake, there’s no way they could be real.

Wolfy: Good work Frankie, I knew this was the second place she could’ve gone to, when I sniffed out where she was heading in the air vent passageway. Hear that, girlie, I sniffed you out, ha ha ha!

Catherine: Put me down! Wait, what do you mean, you sniffed me out?

Then Wolfy dropped her sneakers on the floor so she could see them. Obviously he had found her false hiding place, and been nice enough to bring her shoes down.

Wolfy: It was all too easy, you left your shoes in your room, and I was able to sniff you out by matching the smell of your shoes with the smell of your socks, and sure enough-

Wolfy sniffed Catherine’s socked foot, making the girl cringe, and then finished his sentence

-I found the feet that go with the shoes. And they smell devine!

Cat: Oh great, a guy with a foot fetish, get your nose off my feet. What do you think you are, a dog, how could you sniff me out?

Then Cat was gently set down, and she could see that the two figures were a werewolf, and a large muscular man dressed as Frankenstein’s monster. Her eyes almost popped out of her glasses, that werewolf didn’t look like he was wearing a costume.

Catherine: Who are you, what do you want with me?

Wolfy: Don’t be afraid, we’re not here to harm you, we’re just here to party because it’s Halloween. Now why don’t you come up to the ballroom and meet our hostess.

Cat sat up and put her shoes on, and quickly laced them. Then she stood up to face her two pursuers, arms folded with a no nonsense look on her face.

Cat: I heard what your hostess said, and I didn’t like the sound of it. Now where is Zach?

Wolfy: Oh, he’s being fitted for his costume, in fact, I think they’re measuring him right now if you want to take a peep in the hole over there in the wall.

Frowning, Cat went over to where Wolfy was pointing and looked through it. To her astonishment, she saw Zach in his underwear, being tickled on his barefoot by a large Ogre looking woman. Then she saw the woman stop and take out a ruler to measure his foot.

Olga: Hmmmm, a size ten eh? What big feet you have Zachary. I’m sure they’re also a ten on the stink scale too, ha ha”!

Zach: Shut up, you fat cow!
Cat turned away, and tried to process what she just saw. Her housemate, stripped of his clothes and basically tied up. Did they plan on doing that to her? Well, she wasn’t going to wait and find out. She marched towards the stairs, right past the two monsters. As her right foot reached the first step, she felt her body get elevated off the floor.

Catherine: HEY, PUT ME DOWN!

Frankie held her up by her arms, as Cat tried to break free but he was too strong. Wolfy ran up the stairs, and Frankie followed and carried Cat like one would carry an infant.

When they got to the ballroom, Wolfy went over to a man dressed as a vampire and started to ask him questions.

Wolfy: Where is Elvira, tell her I’ve found the girl?

Vampire: She is downstairs, trying to find a costume for the boy. Since you have the girl, I think I will go introduce myself, excuse me dear boy.

The vampire walked over to Catherine, he was dressed similar to Dracula, and even looked a little like Bela Lugosi but had long dark hair in a ponytail. Frankie set Catherine down, and the girl stopped struggling. It was almost like she couldn’t take her eyes off the man. She instantly thought he was attractive, and that he really was a vampire.

Vampire: Good evening, my dear, I am Vladimir. What is your name?

Vladimir extended his hand and Cat gulped as she held out hers and shook it. Then he brought her hand up to his face and kissed it. His kiss was so powerful that it sent a static tremor through her whole body, giving the young girl goosebumps all over.

Catherine: Ca, Ca, Catherine, sir.

Vladimir: Ah, Catherine, such a lovely name.

Then his gazed shifted and he eyed her clothing, from her Converse sneakers, all the way up to her black pants, purple shirt, and gray hooded jacket.

Tell me, Catherine, what is your costume preference?

Catherine: Costume preference?

Vladimir: But of course, it is the night of Sam Hain and everyone hear must dress up and partake in tonight’s festivities. So, if you’ll follow me, I shall find you a costume. What sizes are you?

Suddenly the novelty wore off, and Cat came to her senses.

Catherine: Listen Count Dorkula, I’m not getting dressed up, and I don’t care about your stupid party. Now, either get out or I’m calling the cops.

Vladimir: That is not an option, now come!

He tried to take her arm but Catherine pushed through Frankie and Vladimir and raced out of the ballroom. Then she headed for the front door, but it was guarded by two men dressed in tuxedos and masks. Cursing again, she ran up the stairs and headed back for the master bedroom, to go through with her first plan to climb down the balcony. When she got to the bedroom door, she grabbed the doorknob and turned it. But it would not open as she had previously locked it, therefore she could not get in. Cat had swallowed her own poison and now there was no escape. Slowly she turned around and saw Wolfy, a woman dressed as a harlequin, and a mummy leering at her. Cat fell to her knees, and pleaded with her would be abductors, begging them to leave her alone.

But of course, they didn’t listen.

The ballroom doors swung open, with the three monsters carrying Cat’s petite body in tow. Vladimir smiled and nodded at them with gratitude.

Vladimir: Very good. But before we suit her up, I think it’s time we show her what happens to naughty girls who try to escape. Kindly, put her on the table.

The three monsters carried a terrified Cat towards a table that was placed in the center of the ballroom. It was large and round, and looked like it could seat ten people around it to play poker. The monsters set Cat down, and then surrounded the table so that Cat couldn’t get off it.

Cat: What are you going to do to me?

Mummy: Oh nothing painful, I can assure you of that.

Zombie Girl: First thing is first, we need to get you out of those clothes.

Cat: My clothes, no, why?

Zombie: Because how else are you supposed to put your costume on, silly?

Wolfy: Oh, I know I’m going to enjoy this.

Cat: Please, Count, what do you want?

Vladimir: I want your clothes in a pile on the floor, my dear Catherine. Now, my friends, STRIP HER!

The mummy, zombie girl, and Wolfy pushed Catherine down into the table and went to work undressing her. Catherine’s leather jacket came flying off, along with her purple shirt. Catherine tried to fight them off, but it didn’t do any good. Then she felt her shoes getting unlaced and pulled off. Then she felt fingers going up her pant legs to roll down her black and purple striped knee socks, which came off rather quickly. The black tankt top she wore in substitute of a bra was pulled off next.Her pants were unfastened and yanked off in one full swoop, and then the three stepped back to admire their handy work. Catherine curled into a ball, and hugged her knees tight. All she had on was her white bra, and her rainbow colored panties. Not only that, but her ponytail had come undone and her hair was down. She also wasn’t wearing her glasses either, as they had come off during the struggle. Cat’s cheeks burned with embarrassment as the monsters eyed her in the half naked state she was in.

Zombie Girl: Awwww, is the widdle girl cold without her clothes on!

Mummy: Look at her undergarments, they got every possible color.

Zombie Girl: I know, they’re so cute.

Wolfy: Look at her bare feet, those toes are curling.

Cat: Nooooo, my clothes, you sick bastards!

Vladimir: More like inglorious bastards, he he! Now, Mum, my dear boy, why don’t we wrap things up here.

Mummy: I couldn’t agree more, it’s cocoon time, gorgeous

Then he and his comrades walked over to a table and brought over a super sized box of pink saran wrap. Then they proceeded to wrap the half dressed girl, who kicked her bare feet in frustration. Zombie girl held her feet down, while the two male creatures went to work mummifying her entire body. When they were done, only Cat’s head and feet were visible. She tried to break free but the saran wrap was too tight.

Cat: Dammit, you bastards, let me go.

Her size sevens wiggled like crazy, which got the attention of her captors. First, the mummy approached her.

Mummy: Tell me, dearie, are your feet ticklish?

Cat: No they’re not, no, not ticklish at all.

Mummy: Ha, I don’t believe you.

He raked his fingers all over her naked soles, going up and down and then making zig zags. Cat giggled hysterically and her toes wiggled as he tickled.

Cat: EEEHEEEHEEHEE DON’T TICKLE MY FEET!

Mummy: Why shouldn’t I?

Cat: HEEEEEE BECAUSE, THEY’RE REEEHEHEEEEEALLY TICKLISH AHAHAHAAAAA!

Then the Zombie girl nudged the mummy and took Cat’s left foot in her hands, and then spread the girl’s toes apart.

Zombie Girl: I wonder if she’s ticklish in between her tootsies.

Cat: Don’t!

But the female zombie just shrugged and tickled in between each toe with glee. Each crevice was prodded and poked causing Cat to wail like a banshee.

Cat: NAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA PLEASE NOT THERE, I CAAAHAAAAAAAN’T TAKE THAAAAHAAAAT!

Zombie: Cutchie, cutchie, little tootsies!

With the mummy tickling her soles and the zombie tickling in between her toes, Cat felt like she could die laughing. After awhile the mummy grew tired of tickling her sole, and tickled her toes with a paintbrush he had borrowed from the art closet. First, he started with the big toe, and gave it a thorough tickling before moving on down to the pinky toe on Cat’s right foot. Every stroke from the brush on each toe sent tremors up Cat’s spine, and she whined and withered as her sensitive toes were tortured.

Zombie Girl: Here, let me borrow that brush for a moment.

The mummy handed her the paintbrush, and instead of using it in between Cat’s toes, she tickled the undersides of each toe, and that made the young girl squeak like a mouse with a microphone.

Zombie Girl: Hehe, you’re just like a little mouse, aren’t you young one!

Cat: Ehheheheheheheeheee fuck you, bitchahaaahaaa!

Zombie Girl: Oh, bitch am I? Hand me a hammer, Frankie, I think I need to break a toe or two.

Frankie did so, and that made Catherine freak out big time.

Cat: No, no, I’m sorry, I’m really sorry, please don’t break my toes!

Zombie Girl: Well, that was sincere enough, I accept your apology.

Wolfy: Alright you two, back off, it’s my turn now.

The werewolf rolled up the sleeves on his shirt, and smirked at the mummified girl. Then ran his hairy arm across all ten of Catherine’s toes.

Cat: EEEEEEEEEEEEK THAAAAHAAAT IS REAL FUR!

Wolfy: Of course it is, do you think I’m Michael J. Fox or something.

Zombie Girl: Well, Teen Wolf was a great 80s flick, I really enjoyed the locker room scenes with Michael wrapped in a towel.

Wolfy: Will ya shut up, so I can enjoy this, go do another line or something.

His furry arm traveled to the tops of her feet and then lightly along the soles and toes.

Cat: FUUUUUUUUUUCK THAHAHAHAAHAHAHT TICKLES, IT TICKLES SO FUCKING MAAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUCH!

Wolfy: Really, what if I do this?

He shook his hairy head against the soles of her feet, and Cat wailed once again. Then he stretched out his hairy hands with his claw like nails in midair, like an 87 airborne coming in for a landing. Then the claws struck the bottoms of Cat’s feet.

Cat: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHNOOOOOOOO OH GOD STAAHAAAAAAHAAAAP YOU MONSTER, THAAHAHAAHHAAAT REALLY TICKLES!

Vladimir walked over to the group and dropped in his two cents.

Vladimir: I believe that is the point, dear Catherine.

Wolfy grinned to himself and used his hairy arm again to glide all over her soles, instep, and toes. Cat shook her head and tried to break free from her mummified trap. He would go back and forth switching from his claws to his fur as tickle weapons. Cat felt her throat become hoarse and she struggled to breathe.

Cat: OH GOD, OH GOD, NO MORE FEET, NO MORE FEEEEHEEEEET. I SWEAR AAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I’M GOING TO PEEEEHEHEHEHEEEE MYSELF!

Wolfy: Well we can’t have that, so I guess I’ll have to stop.
The three stepped back, and Wolfy tore open the saran wrap with his claws. Cat’s muscles were stiff, but the Zombie Girl helped her to a sitting upright position, and then she saw Vladimir stand before her.

Vladimir: Are you going to be a good girl now, and behave.

Cat looked down at the floor but he lifted her chin up to meet eye contact.

Vladimir: Are you?

Cat(clenched teeth): Yes, sir.

Vladimir: Good, now follow Zoe, she’ll take you to the bathroom and find you a costume.

Cat nodded and hopped off the table. Shit, the tile on the floor was cold, she would need to put her footwear on. Reaching down to grab her socks, she felt Zoe slap her hand and shake her index finger.

Cat: I’d like to get dressed now, my feet anyway.

Zombie Girl: No, the clothes stay off!

Frankie: I carry her to potty room, Zoe.

Zombie Girl: Very well, but do hurry.

Frankie scooped Cat off her feet, and then smiled warmly at her. Cat smiled back a little, he wasn’t like the rest of them, because he didn’t tickle her like the others did. Perhaps if she continued to be nice back, he could become an ally later. All she had to do now was play along and wait for the right moment to make her move. Sooner or later, these goons were going to let their guard down, and then she and Zach would escape.

Speaking of Zach, she would have to check on him after getting dressed up.

To be continued…..

Last edited:
Whoa bro, hold the phone lol! I just got done with this bad boy after doing several rewrites in the past 17 hrs. Let the ink dry first, man! Possibly in two days or so.

Whoa bro, hold the phone lol! I just got done with this bad boy after doing several rewrites in the past 17 hrs. Let the ink dry first, man! Possibly in two days or so.

LOL I did'nt intend to seem impatient, merely my enthusiasm for your work. Great story!

Oh i know, I was just joshing with ya dude and I do appreciate the feedback!

Great story JT! Can't wait for the next part! How did you get into the Monster Mash mode? Never mind, please concentrate on the next part! I really have enjoyed the story so far!

Thanks man!

I'm gonna tell you anyway, JM. I started watching tickle vids while listening to the monster mash song, and I even watched Count Tickula from Cal Star Productions. The next part will be posted tomorrow at the latest

Great News!

I'm gonna tell you anyway, JM. I started watching tickle vids while listening to the monster mash song, and I even watched Count Tickula from Cal Star Productions. The next part will be posted tomorrow at the latest

That is great news JT!

Thanks for all of your efforts!

Sometimes I forget that there must be more to your life than just writing excellent stories for us to read! Damn, you need to cut back on life and concentrate more on writing! :blaugh:

That's funny LOL, my friends in the real world think I should spend less time writing and more time going out to the clubs and bars with them. I'd sooner have tickle parties in my home and have my own party going on there lol!

Thank you grazer, I truly appreciate your appreciation lol!

I may post the final part of The Shrink and the Switch first, because I only have a couple of paragraphs for the next installment of The Haunted Mansion part 4. However, I will give you a couple of spoilers for the next part. In the next part, both Zach and Cat will be tickled, just not together, seperate. Since Zach still has one shoe and sock left, I think I'll have his remaining foot tickled, before he is dressed in his costume, while Cat gets tickled all over. Cat's next tickling position is definitely "party related" although it's something that you must likely see at kid's birthday parties. The final part of this story will feature both of them being tickled at the same time and it will definitely be erotic and intense!

Yes, I will give you all a riddle!

What combination is similar to Sprite and Peanut Butter?

The next installment will be done soon, but be sure and check out the first part of the sequel to A Night At The British Museum which is The Red Dragon Treasure Adventure

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back