• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Test: The Texas Society of Ticklers Gathering 2010

Texas_Tickle

4th Level Orange Feather
Ok, well it seems that for many peeps the Memorial Day weekend would not work out as they already had other plans.

So what I am shooting for now is the Weekend of June 25-27.

If you would like to attend, please let us know.

May not be able to make it on Friday, Saturday may work if I can get the time off approved, if not I'll be a rather late show.

Ok Texans, let's try to actually do this thing. Let's show the world that we are just as active as the NEST. Let's start planning another Gathering

Who's with me?

Ok Texans, let's try to actually do this thing. Let's show the world that we are just as active as the NEST. Let's start planning another Gathering

Who's with me?

I am with you. I am setting up another Mucnh as well. I hoe to see more than 4 people there this time. Whats the plan my friend?

OK, so we need to actually plan this thing, as I already have some ladies who want to attend.

So fellow Texans (and others), let's get off our collective asses and get this party started.

Who's with me?

OK, so we need to actually plan this thing, as I already have some ladies who want to attend.

So fellow Texans (and others), let's get off our collective asses and get this party started.

Who's with me?

Whatever you need just let me know. I would be happy to help.

Anybody want to attend a North Texas Gathering?

Make your voices heard and let's do this thing.

I'm definitely down. Pretty much any time in the month of June is perfect. My vote is for Austin! Plenty of attractive women here I just haven't found any into tickling :(

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back