• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ali Larter chat a success!

P

Psycho4048

Well it looks as if the new chat teams may work out well. On their first assignment they scored a glaring victory. Several tickle and foot related questions were asked of Ali, you can read about it here: Celebrity Chats

Once again Scooby came through with the big question! Three cheers!

Psycho

Ali Chat

Friends, Scooby was BRILLIANT. I thought I'd get something with the fine wine question, but all I got was wine. It's great to watch a genius work... ;)

Bandit

Outstanding job guys! This is such a good idea!

Bandt001

Lol-I *knew* that it was you who made the fine wine post--did you catch my question in the beginning when she said she "loves toes"?? :cool:

Busted

LOL

Actually I missed the first 15 minutes, and looking at your other questions, I can see now why mine were largely being ignored (you'd already hit them!). LOVED the way you snuck in "Maxim Chat Tradition." If it wasn't seen that way before, their posting your question like that made it seem that way now. :)

She wasn't real forthcoming, but at least we got the questions asked and she answered!

Bandit

Tia

Actually, she did a (I think) Maxim chat many months ago. When I asked her if she's ticklish, she replied "That's something only very few people who are close to me know." Now I try to avoid making assumptions, but to me that means yes. ;) I also asked if she would do a scene that required her to be tied up and tickled, to which she replied jokingly, "Why? What do you have in mind?" She seems like someone with a sense of humor at least.

Bandit

PS: I checked Maxim's site and couldn't find her interview there, so either it was before they started keeping them or it was another chat.

Gentlemen, once again I tip my cap to you. I wish I had time to get to these chats myself, but at least I can be thankful for those of you who do.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back