• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chapter One

Justlaugh

Hi, everyone. I am yet another hopeful writer with a first tickling story attempt. I welcome all comments (positive or constructively negative) along with any ideas/scenarios you would like to see developed. Thanks!

Buddy pulled his toolbox out of the back of his truck. He had quickly agreed to help out his Aunt Kelly with some work she needed done around her house, but he had not expected the day to be so hot and humid. Sweat was already rolling down his forehead as he headed to the front door.

A second or so after he knocked on the door, it was opened by his aunt who smiled and immediately hugged him.

"I am so glad to see you, Buddy!" she said excitely. "Come on in! Set your toolbox down over here." I left my toolbox where she had motioned to, wiped my shoes off on the doormat and went inside.

Now it needs to be explained here that, as a teenager, Buddy had had a crush on his aunt. She was in her late 30's at the time, strikingly beautiful with a very cute shape. She never dressed to flaunt her curves, but didn't make any efforts to hide them either. She had been a waitress before meeting Buddy's uncle, and her smile and laugh had gotten her a lot of tips in her career.

Her outfit that day was typical for her: white cotton t-shirt, jean cut-oof shorts at about mid-thigh, and a pair of open toed sandals. Buddy could not help but notice that her toe nails had the same dark red polish as her fingernails. Her auburn hair was pulled back in a ponytail which fell 3/4 of the way down her back. Buddy was now 24, making Kelly 42. She was full of youthful energy and spirit that defied her age. Even with no makeup, she could easily pass for a woman in her early 30's.

The day was quickly mapped out. Buddy was to finish painting the back of the house and see about a door to her storage shed that was giving her trouble. He got the first coat of painting done by lunchtime while Kelly was weeding her vegetable garden.

At lunch, Kelly complimented his painting and apologized for the weather. Buddy had removed his workshirt, going with just his athletic t-shirt underneath. He was still dripping in sweat, but the iced tea was helping. Kelly thought he had a great idea, and had changed into a lightweight tanktop that exposed her cleavage. Buddy was getting some old familiar feelings back.

During the afternoon,a second coat of paint was applied to the house. It took a little longer than the first, as Buddy was getting distracted by his aunt and the positions she was getting into while gardening. He finally finished, though, and went to check out the busted door.

The door itself was not actually broken, it just made awful sounds when it was opening and closing. It took a while to figure out why, and made more complicated when Kelly moved closer to him to even out the hedges with some clippers. Buddy couldn't help wondering how the sweat on his body felt gross, while the sweat on his aunt's made her look even sexier.

About the same time Kelly got finished, Buddy had figured out what part of the door needed WD-40, and the door no longer made noise. He gave the door a final test as Kelly came up to him with two open beers in her hands.

"Good job!"she said, handing him one of the beers, "Here, you have earned this."

They sat on the back patio and talked while drinking. She thanked him again while they got caught up on family and friends. One beer each turned into 3, as they watched the sunset over the mountains. Kelly offered dinner to Buddy, on the condition that he barbecue the steaks. He agreed as they opened their fourth beers.

Darkness fell as the dinner was finishing. By now, they had lost count of beers and were onto more interesting topics.. family secrets. Kelly had told the story of how she had met Buddy's uncle, how he was able to win her over, and even though he was much older than she, convince her to marry him. Buddy's uncle had been a bachelor until he was 43, and it was often thought that Kelly got pregnant just to trap him. It was thought that he had money, and that she was after it.

Kelly laughed as she told this part. "He had no money to speak of," she said, "I had to pay for the honeymoon. He spend any money he had on useless stuff and toys."

Buddy's uncle always did have the coolest electronic and computer stuff when he was alive. (He had passed away about three years earlier from a heart attack.) But Buddy could tell that Kelly's feelings had been hurt by the family. Even he had heard some of the rumors, but wasn't sure whether or not to believe them.

The beer had run out, and Kelly offered a bottle of Jack Daniels and 2 shot glasses. Things got even more open.. and a game of "truth or drink" was started. Buddy went first, and Kelly asked, "Truthfully, what did you think about me when you were growing up.. was I so bad?"

Buddy took his shot, then answered. He explained the crush he had on her and how she had made puberty a little more tortured than usual. She laughed, hugged him and kissed him on the cheek, saying it was the sweetest thing anyone had said about her in a long time.

Buddy's question was direct. How did his uncle keep her happy in bed? He really didn't seem to be a ladies man at all. Kelly took her drink (perhaps they were playing "truth AND drink") and explained that he was the most selfless lover she had ever known, making sure she was taken care of before he was. He also indulged her in some of her private preferences... things other people were turned off or weirded out by.

Buddy interest was piqued.. what kind of things? She blushed a little. Buddy offered a bargain.. if she told him, he would pour her another shot.. otherwise, the bar was closed. She looked up at him with a twinkle in her eyes and said, "Deal."

Kelly slipped her sandals off and tucked her legs up to her chest, her arms hugging them close together. She took a deep breath and began to tell Buddy that she like certain things as part of foreplay.. being tied down... the feeling of helplessness.. being stripped of her clothes.. and..

She stopped, looking at the ground in shyness.

Buddy encouraged her to continue, reminding her of the drink he promised.

Kelly looked at him for reassurance, then softly said...

"He would tease me.. with his fingertips or kisses..." then looking straight at Buddy's eyes, "... I get really turned on by being tickled." At that, she looked away again.

Buddy handed her the drink, and lifted her chin up so he could see her eyes. As she swallowed the whiskey, Buddy said, "That is probably the coolest thing I have ever heard. Thanks for telling me."

Kelly wrapped her arms around Buddy, giving him a strong hug. He wrapped his arms around her as well. Kelly whispered in his ear that she was getting all bit up by mosquitos and oerhaps they should go inside. Buddy agreed, and made sure the whiskey and the glasses came in with them.
Ok, this may be a little long back story, but let me know if I am on the right track. Thanks!

Your backstory might be a little long for some people's tastes, but I like a story with some buildup to it. Maybe you could say I like a little foreplay! This part shows a lot of promise. Now all you have to do is deliver on the promise! And I am sure you will!

I enjoyed the story so far. I am looking forward to the next part! Please keep at it! And thanks for your efforts!

Cool intro. I agree with jm, it is a liiittle long. Backstory is always a good thing as it helps solidify the characters and we get a chance to identify with them. I'm not sure if you need this much though - family history, etc. Even if it's important to you, try and see it from a reader's point of view and if you're able, trim what doesn't move the story moving forward.

One other note would be you switched from Third Person to First Person in the beginning and it was a bit confusing. :)

Good start though.

Chapter Two (m/f)

The combination of air conditioning and alcohol brought a strange feeling as Buddy entered the house. All inhibitions were a distant thought as he found his way to the couch. Kelly sat on the other side of it, having left her sandals by the back door.

"So," Buddy began,"what other secrets do you want to share?" Kelly smiled at him and said that she had a "doozy", but she wasn't sure she should tell him. Buddy took that as a friendly little challenge.

He took pulled both ankles into his lap. A foot massage was offered as the reward for spilling the secret. She told him that a massage was not enough. Her feet flexed as if to lead him to the next step.

"Well then, I guess I will tickle it out of you." he stated before testing Kelly's feet with a quick stroke up the bottoms of both feet. Kelly squealed happily and her feet flexed at his touch. Buddy wasn't sure if he could get her to talk this way, but he did love the sound of her laugh.

For as little experience as he had as a tickler, Buddy made good decisions and had good instincts. He explored Kelly's feet and toes, making note of the places she reacted stronger too. Before long, he was using a scratchy touch to her soles and arches.. and found that between her toes made her laugh the strongest. He marvelled at how she kept her feet so still even though it tickled like mad. When he stopped to give her a chance to catch her breath, he asked if she was alright.

She nodded quickly as she tried to breathe deeply. Buddy asked if she had had enough, Kelly replied no.. and challenged him to make her talk. The long-supressed lust and the freedom of alcohol allowed Buddy to try again. He tested to see if she was more ticklish if he used both hands on one foot, or if he tickled both feet at once. Instinctively, he thought that he tongue might tickle, and teased behind and between her toes. Kelly's face turned red and was sweatier that at any time that day. Her laughter, once loud and sweet, was now almost silent aside from an occasional high-pitched squeal. Fearing that she may be ready to faint, Buddy stopped once again.

He watched Kelly as her breathing slowly became normal. Her breasts heaved heavy and deep, with her nipple showing through her tanktop. Buddy looked at her and commented that this was not going to get her to talk, that maybe she was more ticklish somewhere else. She looked at him coyly and said that she was.. but no one had tickled her there since his uncle died.

Buddy thought for just a moment, then began exploring. Tickling under her knees made her squirm and squeal a little, but not like her feet. A clumsy attempt at her tummy made her give him a little coaching.. ("not through my shirt, silly"). His fingers slid under her top, and as they skated on the smooth skin of her belly, she began to giggle and squirm. A random pokin of her bellybutton made her almost jump off the couch. "Ah!"he thought,"another good spot!"

His fingertips explored her sides, tickling their way up her ribcage. Her response was okay, but when Buddy blew a raspberry on her navel, Kelly screamed in laughter, her hips rising off the couch again. When he looked up, Buddy saw that Kelly had covered her mouth with one hand, her eyes with the other. He saw this as an interesting opportunity.

His fingertips rose up and danced in her open underarms, swirling and teasing in circles large and small. His lips lowered to her belly once again, adding a tickle-licking of her bellybutton after the raspberry. Kelly erupted in laughter, long and hard... her hands over her head and clutching the pillow her head rested on. Buddy let his fingertips roam all over her sides and underarms as her lips and tongue focused on her navel.

He needed a break now.. the raspberries had taken the wind out of him. He realized only now that Kelly's legs were weapped around him, and that she was moaning a little as her breath returned. A snap of a button and the lowering of a zipper, and Buddy had access to a place he had only fantasized about since he was 14.

Taking two fingertips, he lightly pulled the top of his aunt's panties down a little. I wonder, he thought out loud, if you are ticklish here... the tip of his tongue lightly stroked along the top of her bikini line. Kelly moaned in pleasure, but provided him a little more coaching by removing her top and bra in one smooth motion.

Buddy took the hint and hovered over her topless body. There was nothing artificial or 40-something years old about Kelly's breasts. They were firm with a wonderful round shape and the most erect nipples he had ever seen. Bracing himself with his left arm, he used his right fingers to test the sensitivity of her nipples. Moaning more than giggling, he figured that she would enjoy things more if he did something different...

Using his lips, Buddy suckled one nipple than the other... teasing each with his tongue before and after switching. Kelly showed her pleasure with this, but was far more aroused when Buddy added a tickling of her left underarm with his free hand. She squealed in laughter and moaned in pleasure, her hips rose, offering them to him.

Buddy kissed Kelly's neck, then kissed his way down her chest and belly, his hands sliding her shorts and panties off as he went lower. This was more than he had ever imagined.. sexier and hotter.. He tossed the discarded clothes aside, and looked at Kelly, now fully nude.

"Ready to tell your secret yet?"he asked playfully.

"No way," Kelly replied, "are you done finding ticklish places on me yet?"

With a devilish smile, Buddy lowered his head between her legs. Kelly's playful laughter turned to a full scream as her tickle-kissed her bikini line, finishing with a tickle-lick of her bellybutton. He managed to get a set of fingertips by her inner thigh, and tickled and teased every spot of skin he could reach. Kelly's bum was bouncing up and down.. as Buddy managed to get the other set of fingertips free enough to tickle both inner hip joints. She reached silent laugher again as he added raspberries to her lower belly and navel.

Overtaken by the moment and the alcohol, Buddy lowered hi mouth and lightly kissed Kelly's wet lower lips. Her hips rose in response and enocuraged him to go further. He hardened his tongue and lightly stroked her clit from bottom to top. Kelly reacted as if she had been hit with a surge of electricity. He timed his tongue to the movement of her hips.. and soon all laughter had turned to sounds of pleasure and desire.

Not forgetting what had brought him here, Buddy let his fingers softly tickle along Kelly's lower belly. His tongue coaxed Kelly closer to orgasm. Trusting his instincts once more, he again hardened his tongue and slipped it inside her. Instantly, he felt her pulse around him. He slid his tongue in and out in her rhythm.. a playful fingertip teasing the tip of her clit.

While coaxing Kelly closer an orgasm, the first she would have in years that she did not bring herself to, he noticed something that he could use later on to tease his aunt with. She was having a certain reaction when his tongue slid out, touchng a place he never thought would be sensitive. For now, his focus was on pleasing the woman who drove him mad for years. As the pulsing around him quickened, so did his movements.. making sure to keep the touches pleasing and arousing.

Kelly did not take long to explode in orgasm. His teasing movements coaxed every last bit of orgasm out of her. As she collapsed breathlessly onto the couch, Buddy eased his tongue out of her.. lovingly kissing her vagina and clit all over as a loving thanks for the opportunity.

Her sweaty naked body was exhausted and spent. She had not been pleasured like this since her beloved husband. As she lied baskig in the afterglow, she felt the last remaining moment to make her complete. Buddy was hugging her, softly kissing her lips. She felt his arousal through his jeans, but right now, he was concerned about her. Her arms wrapped around him and she kissed him backed firmly.

"Your turn now?"she asked.

"Not yet." he responded."Tell me the secret first."

She giggled, surprised at his self-control. It was then that he applied the knowledge he had recently gained. A single fingertip tickled the little spot of skin between her vagina and her bum. Kelly's eyes opened wide and she screamed through her laughter. "Okay! OKAY! I will talk-hahahahahaha!!"

Buddy stopped tickling and let his aunt speak. She told him that not only was she related to Buddy by marriage, but that her daughter Lauren was not either. His uncle had raised Lauren as his own, but Kelly was already pregnant by another guy when his uncle came into her life. Lauren also had had a crush on Buddy since she was 13.

Buddy stopped tickling his aunt. But Lauren is just a kid. No, said Kelly, she is 19.. and is much more ticklish than I am.

As Buddy and Kelly resumed their lovemaking, Kelly laid out a plan how they could make Lauren's fantasies come true.

So, what do you think?

Nice work. Enjoyed it. You a lot of little realistic touches and descriptions. The backstory being so chock full of...well, backstory, added to the realism of part II. So, it was a good thing.

That was a hot story. I am not wild about the family angle but I appreciate the big build up and the detailed pay off. I like how things played out between Kelly and Buddy. There was a very natural flow to it. Nice job!

If it was me though, I would have had Buddy figure out Lauren was ticklish and start making plans. It's a bit weird that Kelly is figuring out how to make her daughter's erotic dreams come true with the guy she is in mid-fuck with. Maybe they're that kind of family? Like I said, that's just me. ;)

For a first attempt, you did a great job. Keep going!

hot story- again as suikoden said not 100% crazy bout the family interaction... but its a great story and has a lot of potential to keep developing!! keep it up JL ;)

Nice!!

Nice work. Enjoyed it. You a lot of little realistic touches and descriptions. The backstory being so chock full of...well, backstory, added to the realism of part II. So, it was a good thing.

I agree with Mr. De Sade! I thoroughly enjoyed your story! Keep on writing. I will be looking forward to reading anything you write in the future! And just make it the near future!

Thanks!

Thank you for the feedback, everyone. Just to clarify, the "family element"has no direct blood relationship (related only by marriage). And.. a mother is hot.. and the daugnter even hotter.. and mom is willing to make herself scarce for an evening.. what guy wouldn't at least try?

Can't wait to read the next installments!

THANKS for your great contribution!

:thumbsup:

I love it keep going with the tickle torture of Kelly.. Great story!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back