• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Torture of Megan Fox

Ovda

TMF Master
Megan Fox and her boyfriend had just returned home after spending an amazing evening together. They went to Megan’s favorite restaurant and spent the rest of the night dancing. They got back home shortly after 1am. They got ready for bed and fell asleep in each others arms.
During the night, Megan woke up to get a glass of water. She tried to get out of bed but realized that she was to move.
“Hey! I’m not in the mood to be tied up tonight!” she said.
Silence answered her back.
“Quit fooling around and untie me!”
Suddenly the lights came on. Megan was shocked and surprised to see that she was no longer in her bedroom. Instead she was in a plain walled dungeon-type room. She looked to see that she was securely restrained in the spread eagle position by glowing pink bands. The bands were at her wrists, ankles. Across her shins, her thighs & her upper and lower arms. No matter how much Megan fought to get freed it was totally impossible. Furthermore, Megan noticed that she was completely naked.
Moment’s later Megan gasped when she saw a man walking through the solid wall.
He came and stood over her beautiful naked body.
“I must say that you are infinitely far more drop dead gorgeous & more beautiful in person that in any picture I’ve ever seen of you.”
“Who are you?” Megan asked the stranger.
“My name is Edward, and I’m a huge fan of yours”
“How did you do that?”
“I few weeks ago I got a package in the mail. It was an old lamp. I thought it was sent to me by mistake. I kept the lamp and started to polish it. A genie came out and granted me three wishes. I asked the wishes in a way that allowed me to become a very powerful freed genie. Now I’m going to make all of my darkest and most sadistic tickle torture fantasies come true. And I’m going to start with you, beautiful Megan.”
“N-No! Please don’t tickle me!” she pleaded as Edward was walking towards her feet. “No! Not my feet! I can’t stand being tickled!”
“I really was hoping that you’d say that. That’s why I’m going to have so much fun with you.” He said as he took a seat at her feet. “Wow! You do have some amazingly beautiful feet. They look so soft and so deathly ticklish.”
“Please I’m begging you. I-I’ll do anything you want. Just please don’t tickle me!”
He grabbed hold of Megan’s right foot and began to play, “This Little Piggy” with her toes.
Megan exploded in a shower of uncontrollable ticklish laughter. The more he played with her toes the more tickled Megan became.
“Now for the other toes.”
“No! No! Please, don’t do it!”
Once again Megan laughed herself silly.
“Your feet are simply so gorgeous. I wonder how they taste?” Edward said with an evil look in his eyes.
“Oh, God! No! Please d-don’t lick my feet! I’ll go insane!”
Edward started licking Megan’s right foot with nice long slow licks. She was yelling and howling like a banshee desperately trying to get her foot away from Edward’s tongue. The thing that made matters worst was that Edward caused Megan’s feet to become so unbearably ticklish that she felt the thousands of Edward’s warm wet taste buds sliding across her helpless feet. Edward continued licking her toes, sucking and nibbling on them. This simply drove Megan absolutely out of her mind. He continued to torture her in this manner for about thirty minutes. Making sure that her right foot was all nice and wet.
“Your feet taste like vanilla.” Edward said, as he was licking and smacking his lips. “Now for seconds.”
Before Megan could protest, Edward grabbed her left foot, and gave her left foot nice intense tongue washing.
“I really do love tickling feet. I think I’ll stay here a little longer.”
He produced a nylon bristle hairbrush and stated slowly dragging it up and down Megan’s right feet.
The tickling sensation shot up her leg and exploded in her brain. Megan Fox felt every bristle caressing her foot, and she laughed like she has never laughed in her entire life. She bucked and trashed as much as the restraints allowed her.
Edward did circular motions up and down her foot and ran the brush back and forth across her deathly ticklish toes.
Edward sadistic grin grew across his face as he saw how much agony and torture Megan was in. He switched to her left foot, and a fresh surge of ticklish anguish discharged from her goddess-like naked body. Shortly afterwards, he had two nylon bristle brushes torturing Megan’s feet. Edward left the brushes to do their dastardly tickling deeds while he went and sat down next to Megan and enjoyed the show.
Megan’s astonishing body tremble like a leaf on a tree in unbearable ticklish laughter.
Edward loved seeing Megan Fox begging and pleading for mercy with her eyes.
“Do you want me to stop? Have you had enough, my beautiful Megan?” he mockingly asked her.
She was still able to understand him and nod her head.
He continued to taunt and verbally tickle tease her for a good thirty minutes.
“I think it is time to give you a small break.”
The brushes vanished, and Megan’s laughter came to an abrupt end. She was huffing and puffing trying to catch her breath. It took her about ten minutes to finally calm down.
“Now for the backside.”
“No! Please! No more!”
With a snap of his finger Megan was turned over on her belly. Edward sat down next to her.
“Damn! You have a great ass!” he said as he kissed both cheeks. “You have great legs as well.” As he gently ran his wiggling fingers down the backs of her smooth legs.
Megan Fox started laughing hysterically.
“Please! I’m serious. You can tickle me feet all you want to, but please don’t tickle the backs of my legs. I’m begging you!” Megan said with great terror in her voice.
“You would hate for me to use this?” Edward said as he showed her a long slender feather.
“No please, please! I-I’m begging you so much! Please don’t tickle the backs of my legs!”
“I think I’ll start with your ass.”
Edward began to tickle Megan’s left cheek, and she buried her face in the mattress laughing uncontrollably.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! IT TICKLES!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”
“Lets try the other cheek.” Edward produced a second feather that began tickling Megan’s right ass cheek. Megan’s sweet laughter doubled as she was plunged deeper into the abyss of insane ticklish laughter. It looked as if the feathers were licking her amazing ass and enjoying it.
Next, he has three sets of disembodied hands appear and started tickling the backs of her thighs, knees and calves. Places that Edward made unbearably painfully ticklish.
Edward was completely astonished at how much intense tickling Megan could endure. Seeing her face twisted like a pretzel and her amazing body convulsing in unbearable ticklish agony was incredible. This continued for about an hour while Edward went and continued to tickle Megan’s feet.
Next, Edward placed a barrier across Megan’s waist and freed her arms. Instantly, she frantically began pounding her hands on the bed and trying to pull herself out of the wall. Edward sat two feet in front of her mockingly reaching out to her all the while she was howling in laughter. “Come on, Megan. Reach for me. I’ll help you out of the wall.”
He kept his hand only an inch from Megan’s hand taunting her. Sometimes he’d let their fingertips touch just to mock Megan with a glimpse of hope. He stood up and vanished thus leaving poor sweet Megan in the thrall of ticklish laughter.
The tickling was taking the fight out of her. Her pounding was becoming more and more adamant. In a matter of time, she was just laying on the bed with her head turned to the side laugh.
A few hours went by when Edward appeared. He made the feathers, hands and barrier vanish. Megan Fox laid on the bed totally exhausted, and she passed out.
Megan woke to find herself still in the torture chamber. She looked to see that she was now suspended three feet above the floor in the spread eagle position, and Edward was standing next to her with that evil Joker’s grin.
“Ready for the real tickling?”
“No, no, no! Please! I-I can’t do this anymore!” she said crying and balling.
“You really don’t have much of a choice about anything. This is what is going to happen. I’m going to leave you here for a whole week, seven days, of pure inhumane, sadistic tickle torturing. You’ll be tickled each day by a different tickle tool: feathers, hands, brushes, pens with vibrating tips and so forth.” The more he talked, the more Megan was crying and weeping.
“After the week long Ticklethon, I’ll have other plans for you, my sweet. Now lets begin.”
He snapped his fingers. About a dozen long slender feathers appeared ten inches away from her body. The feathers appeared like licking tongues hunger to lick Megan’s deathly ticklish flesh.
“Every minute the feathers will get closer and closer to tickling you. There are some underneath you as well. Good-Bye.”
And he disappeared.
Megan started struggling in sheer desperation to try to get away. The closer the feathers came to her the more terrified she became. Her heart was pounding like a jackhammer.
“HELP!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! PLEASE!!!” she screams in utter desperation.
The suspense was just overwhelming for her. She started blubbering incoherent nonsense.
Finally the feathers started tickling her young naked body.
The tickling was more horrible than she had endured before. Megan Fox was fully conscious and aware of all of the feathers licking just about every part of her body. The normal places were being tickled plus her inner thighs, breasts, hips and waist were being tortured. She could hardly move a muscle. Megan was wildly shaking her head hoping to knock herself unconscious. After a few hours passed, the feathers split into five strands. They looked like long feather finger tickling Megan. This caused her to laugh all the more insane.
The next week was nothing short of nightmarish for her. After a day of being tickled by the feathers, they morphed into various brushes. Poor Megan felt every single bristle caress her flesh.
Following the brushes were disembodied hands with long fingernails playfully tickling her.
Finally after seven days of unbearable and sadistic tickling, Edward showed up. He was totally shocked at what he saw. Megan looked like a massive train wreck. Her body covered in sweat, and her face twisted and contorted in indescribably agony. The tickle tools vanished, and Megan gasped in relief. She turned her head and puked her guts out. She was completely exhausted. Her chest was greatly heaving as she was attempting to catch her breath. Megan’s lungs felt as if they were on fire, and her whole body was aching. Furthermore, she had a far off, glazed look in her eyes.
Edward placed a bed underneath her, released the invisible bonds, and Amanda passed out.
Edward had pity on her and allowed Megan to sleep for one day.
Megan Fox woke up strapped down on the table.
“Please! I-I’ll do what ever you want. But please don’t tickle me anymore!”
“You promise you’ll do what ever I want or ask.”
“Yes. Anything.” She said with some hope in her voice.
“How about this. For the next two days you’ll be my love/sex slave. The first day we’ll have mad passionate love making sex. The next day you’ll give me an all day blowjob.”
“Yes, I’ll do it.”
“Promise?”
“Yes, I promise.”
“Excellent.” Edward said with a huge grin.
Megan Fox was released from her bonds as Edward’s clothes disappeared. Megan’s eyes grew huge with amazement at how big he was. Edward crawled into bed with her, and she got on top straddling him. Megan took him deep within her. Moving carefully up and down in such as way that he could not feel the weight of her body atop him. Edward grabbed her buttocks to help, and he was coming, the soft muscular walls of her vagina contracting and expanding, over and over pumping out every last drop until he was spent. The entire day was like that. One huge erotic sex festival. After a long day of amazing mind-blowing sex, their sweaty bodies fell asleep in each others arms.
The next morning they woke up.
“How are you doing, love?”
“Wonderful.” Megan said with a very satisfying grin.
“You ready for part two of our agreement, or should I…” Edward showed her a long slender feather.
Megan’s eyes grew huge and her mouth dropped open with fear and terror. She immediately slide underneath the sheets and starting giving Edward an all day blowjob.
She started by kissing him between his legs. Megan’s mouth began working on him and it was the most exquisite thing he had ever experienced. There was no hesitation, no sloppiness, no scraping of the teeth, no awkward tongue, only smooth velvety lips and an unfailingly even rhythm that made Edward hard almost instantly. Edward threw off the sheets so he could see Megan Fox pleasure him. Megan’s lips slid to the bottom of his penis taking in all of him, and Edward came in her mouth, an explosion that never seemed to stop. She did not pull away, or gag, or spit out his semen, but continued to hold him between her tightly closed lips, waiting until Edward had completely finished before licking the final drop off the tip with her tongue. “More. Please don’t stop.” Edward said panting. Megan did as she was told. The entire day Megan was licking and kissing his cock and balls. Every time Edward was about to come he’d tell her and she’d take him in making sure that she’d not lose a drop. Megan Fox would wrap her index fingers and thumbs around the base of his dick and start licking his tip. She would build the pressure and release her grip thus a huge stream of semen would shoot into her mouth. This went on all day long. Edward was moaning and groaning in utter ecstasy begging for more. Finally after it was all over Megan and Edward fell asleep.
The next day Megan Fox to find that she unable to move. She looked to see that she was wrapped up from her shoulders to her waist. Furthermore, she was strapped down on the floor. Her feet were elevated and placed in a set of stocks that rested on Edward’s lap.
“Hello, sweetness. I hope you enjoyed your sleep.”
“No. No. Please! I don’t want to be tickled anymore. I-I promise I’ll suck your dick better.” Megan said as she started blubbering.
“Believe me, sweetheart, you did an amazing job. But now it’s time to have fun with your feet. I really do love your beautiful, gorgeous feet. They’re so soft, and so ticklish and so helpless.” He ran a finger down her right foot. Megan squealed with laughter.
“No! No! Please don’t do it!” she said with great terror in her eyes.
Edward pulled out a pen.
“This may look like a pen, but it’s far, far worse. This is a fine tipped vibrating tool.” He clicked the top and the point came out. Megan heard a faint humming sound.
“The tip vibrates at 10,000 pulses per minute. And with your beautiful ticklish feet I’m going to plunge you into a tickle hell no one has ever endure.”
Edward grabbed Megan’s right toes and brought the pen one-eighth of an inch to the ball of her foot. Megan started giggling and laughing uncontrollably.
The vibrations are so powerful that the vibrating air tickled her foot.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! STOP IT!!!! IT TICKLES!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”
“What was that again?” Edward asked as he began to trace around the edge of her right foot.
“HAHAHAHAHA!!! IT TICKLES!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!”
“Just imagine if the tip was actually touching your foot.”
He did the same to her left foot. Edward stopped and gave Megan a small break.
“I think I’m going to use the soles of your feet as a canvass, so I can “draw” random things on them.”
Once more he grabbed her right foot and started at the heel of her foot.
Megan’s beautiful blue eyes just about popped out of her head when felt the intense feeling of the vibrating tip touch the heel of her foot. She started violently rocking back and forth and screaming like a banshee due the initial tickling reaction. In a matter of seconds, Megan Fox was reduced to nothing more than a glob of hysterically tickled goo. She just laid on the floor in a state of silent screaming laughter. Edward loved seeing her in the thralls of ticklish agony. The unadulterated pain she was in gave him great sadistic pleasure. He started tracing and drawing random patterns and writing across her foot. He got a great thrill from hearing Megan gasping for air. The thing that really plunged her into the abyss of ticklish torture was when her grabbed her foot and started drawing the vibrating pen across the base of her toes, and sliding the tool in between her toes. In addition to this, Edward would torture each of her beautiful toes. The tickling was so massive and overwhelming that she’d start to bang her head on the floor in a vain attempt to knock herself unconscious. He continued to tickle Megan for a whole hour.
Next, he began to work on her left foot. A nice fresh ticklish foot. Once again Edward was astonished at how much Megan could endure.
Following the two-hour tickle torture he stopped and gave her a break.
Megan Fox was exhausted beyond imagination. Her whole chest cavity was greatly heaving up and down, and she was whizzing as she was trying to catch her breath. Her hair was plastered across her sweaty forehead, and her eyes had a far off distant look to them. Once more Edward allowed her to peacefully pass out.
Megan woke up to see that she was on the table. This time she was mummified with only her head and feet sticking out, and Edward sitting at her feet. Instead of begging and pleading for mercy all she did was cry and sob like a little girl.
“Calm down, sweetheart. Calm down. I have something for you.”
Megan did as she was told.
He pulled out a small box. Edward shook it, and there was a rattling sound in it.
“You want to guess what is inside the box?”
Megan said nothing. Edward opened the box and showed her the contents.
“Ten toes rings for your beautiful toes.”
He sat down in front of her feet. Megan clinched her toes in a powerful vise-like grip.
“Come on, spread out your toes.”
She did not do as she was asked. Edward ran an index finger up her right foot. Megan Fox laughed as her toes fanned out.
“There we go.” He said as he grabbed her right foot and placed the rings on her toes. He did the same with her left toes.
“Now for the real fun. These toe rings will start to vibrate at various pulses. In a few seconds you’ll be howling in hysterical ticklish laughter.”
Megan could not help but cry.
“Let the laughter begin.”
Megan erupted in a torrent of unbridled laughter. Edward looked on with great sadistic joy and glee.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! TAKE THEM OFF!!! TAKE THEM OFF!!! PLEASE!!!HAHAHAHAHAH!!!” Megan cried as she was wildly wiggling her toes in an attempt to knock the rings off her toes. She started bucking like a wild bronco as much as the wrappings allowed her. Megan continued to scream for mercy as much as often as she could.
Edward was really getting off on seeing his “Ticklish Beauty” in indescribable agony. Edward finally vanished thus leaving poor Megan Fox all alone. The tickling simply became more and more unbearable as time slowly ticked by. After about an hour, she was no longer laughing but crying because it had just became so excruciating.
A day later Edward returned to the room. Megan was a disaster. Her hair was plastered to forehead, her eyes were red and puffy from all the crying her face was twisted and contorted in absolute agony.
Edward made the toe rings vanish. Megan laid on the table crying and sobbing like a little rag doll completely broken. Slowly she started calming down and passed out.
The next day she woke to find herself still mummified with Edward sitting at her feet.
“There are some things I need to tell you. Number 1:with my genie powers you’ll stay young and beautiful, forever and you’ll never die. Number 2: this room is in between seconds. I can keep you here for centuries upon centuries tickling you to my heart’s content. And if ever I get tired of having fun with you, I can send you back and only a second will have passed by.”
She started crying the more he talked.
“Now that being said. You have anything to add?”
All Megan Fox could do was laugh hysterically as Edward began the next unbearable, sadistic tickle torture session.

THE END

I loved the attention to dteail and how not only was she turned into an unwilling tickle slve but sex slave as well!!! Gr8 Job!!!

wow yea that was great, love to have powers like that, controlling time like that would b great in itself, and she sertainly deserves a good tickling.

one of the only megan fox tickle stories i've ever seen and this is the best i have seen great story

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back