• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Haven, CT area munch...

TklDuo-Ann

2nd Level Black Feather
It's that time again! The weather is getting nicer and drawing us to the shoreline. Sooooo, we thought it would be a good time to start looking at doing another munch. It would be on a Saturday at lunchtime, followed by time relaxing on the beach if the weather cooperates.

I'm not sure what weekends will work for us yet, since we're getting Drew's mom ready to move...and all that goes with that. But, I wanted to put the thought in people's heads and see if anyone else has weekends that they can or can't do. We'll take all replies into consideration when planning a date. I hope to do something in June. But, it could be July before we're free to do so. Notice may be rather short. So, if you're interested, keep your eye on this thread!

Let us know what you think!

would love to do New Haven again...!! Will keep my eye on the link!

When we finally figure out a date, I'll PM anyone who's expressed interest...just in case they miss checking the thread.

I keep hoping that "next week will be better". But, with the weather and craziness, we haven't had much time to ourselves this spring/summer. We'll be away next weekend to visit my dad. Then, the next 2 weekends, Drew's working. Unfortunately, life doesn't seem to be giving us a break any time soon. Sooooo....

If anyone else wants to try to get something going, feel free. There are folks interested. So, pick a place and date and go for it! No need to wait on us to have some fun. :)

I'd be interested to take a road trip if someone puts something together. Please include me on the invite list. Thanks Connecticut peoples.

The first possible date Drew & I will have is the last weekend of August...Saturday, Aug. 28. But, we wouldn't know until the last minute. So, if anyone else want to set a date and go for it, be our guests!

i am also in if anyone figures anything out lemme know

Craaaaap, did I miss it? I hope not. I knew I shoulda visited this subforum more often. Obviously, count me in. Definitely looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Nobody stepped forward to do anything. And, I've been out of state for the most part since late August. So, nothing happened. Between stuff with my dad and Drew's work schedule about to change, I have no idea when I'll be free to do anything again. If anyone else wants to do something (as I've said before) go for it!

Hi Zack, whereabouts in RI are you from? I was born and raised there; I lived in RI for 24 years. I miss it.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back