• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

T.W.O. (Tickling World Order) (part 17) F/F - wrestling/tickling

should there be Tag team Champions in W.O.W?

• yes, bring the tag team titles into W.O.W.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • no, the W.O.W. title is all we need.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

primetime

Verified
okay fans, the next episode is ready. but i do have a poll this time. so far during this entire WOW series, i have not had the tag team championship titles appear. should i incorporate the tag belts? please give your feedback. thanks. enjoy the next chapter of WOW. characters from WOW can be found at www.wowe.com and Hollywood can be found at www.webkitten.com

*commercial* COMING SOON!!! the Pay Per View TOTAL CONTROL will invade your living room! watch all the hot action LIVE!!!***

the tWo music hit and W.O.W. champion Hollywood made her way down the ramp. accompanied by the rest of the tWo, she strutted into the ring, holding up her title belt. the crowd booed loudly, but the tWo only smiled, laughed and hi-fived each other. Hollywood grabbed a microphone and waited till the crowd hushed a little.

"the tWo is in DA HOUSE!!!!!" she yelled into the microphone to a chorus of boos. "Ever since we entered W.O.W., the tWo has dominated this pathetic organization. one by one we have been challenged, but we still win. in fact, i am getting a little bored. is there ANYONE back there you can give me a challenge? is there ANYONE who could give ANY OF US a challenge? you women in WOW are so pathetic it's....."

Hollywood was interrupted by the sound of Terri Gold's music. the former champ made her way to the top of the ramp, with a microphone in hand. the crowd went nuts. they chanted "TERRI!! TERRI!! TERRI!!" holding the microphone to her lips, she spoke. "Listen Hollywood!!! you have been out her running your mouth WAY TOO LONG!! why dont you do us all a favor and SHUT....THE HELL......UP!!!" Terri yelled to the crowd's delight.

Hollywood only smirked. "well, well, well. look who's here. it's Terri Gold. the FORMER champion!! you shouldnt have that name 'Gold' anymore. it should be silver or something. i have the GOLD." Hollywood laughed.

Terri nodded her head at the joke. "Yeah, funny Hollyslut! you say you want a challenge. well, i havent received my rematch yet. how about giving me a shot at MY title TONIGHT??!!!"

Hollywood again laughed. "ah, Terri Bronze wants her title shot. just remember the last time we faced Terri. i remember it so well. the feeling of my fingers stroking the soft soles of your feet. you cackling with laughter. then your hand tapping the mat in complete submission to me. i would LOVE to do it again!!!! i really do like your feet Terri. they are just so TICKLISH!!!"

Terri shivered at the thought of her feet being tickled again. "Good. let's do it tonight!!! after i am done with......" Terri tried to say.

the music of Lana Star hit and the blond bombshell made her way to the top of the ramp, also with microphone in hand. she looked at Hollywood, then she looked at Terri Gold. Terri had a shocked look on her face. "Listen up Hollywood!!! i dont appreciate what you did to my personal assistant Patti Pizzazz. now tonight, i am supposed to team up with Ice Cold and take on two of your sluts. i want YOU to be one of them!!!" Lana yelled.

Hollywood looked at Lana Star and giggled. "Okay you airhead. fine. tonight, you and Ice bitch will take on me and......CHYNA!!!!" Hollywood yelled. the crowd went nuts.

"But what about my title shot?" Terri asked.

"Looks like you have to wait........" Hollywood laughed.

Lana's music hit and then she made her way back to the dressing room. Terri Gold looked at Hollywood, then glanced back towards Lana. her opportunity disappeared in a pink flash. disappointed, she walked back to the dressing room.

TANJA vs COL. NINOTCHKA (tWo)

the music of the tWo hit and Col. Ninotchka made her way to the ring. dressed in a full black tWo shirt, with spandex tight and black wrestling boots, she entered the ring, smug as can be. tonight she had a match with Tanja, and she needed not only to win, but dominate her opponent. now was not the time for the tWo to lose a match. Ninotchka waited for her opponent.

Tanja's music hit and the tall warrior woman made her way to the ring. dressed in an outfit that resembles Xena, warrior princess, she made it into the ring. Tanja didnt have too much success in WOW, and a victory tonight would definitely boost her career. as she turned around, Ninotchka jumped her from behind. the Russian beauty attacked Tanja with punches to the back of the head and her back. she then whipped Tanja against the ropes and did a back body drop, sending Tanja high into the air, then crashing back down to the mat. Ninotchka then proceeded to plant her foot into Tanja's stomach. Tanja rolled on the canvas in pain. Ninotchka laughed. she then picked up Tanja by the hair, then kicked her in the midsection again. taking advantage of Tanja being hunched over, Ninotchka then executed a powerbomb. Tanja was dazed as she laid on the mat. Ninotchka shook her head in disgust.

"C'MON SLUT!!!!! this is way TOO EASY!!!!" she taunted Tanja as she slapped Tanja across the face a few times. Tanja was not offering no resistance. Ninotchka then picked up Tanja by the hair again, but this time, Tanja grabbed Ninotchka's legs and pulled her feet from under her. then Tanja, using the element of suprise, mananged to get Ninotchka into a boston crab. the Russian yelled out in pain. Tanja wrenched back as hard as she could. Ninotchka was screaming in pain. the referee was asking if she wanted to give up, but she refused to submit. she then inched her way to the ropes, forcing Tanja to break the hold. Tanja then attacked Ninotchka. she forced the Russian into a corner and began to execute some knife edge chops. her hand slapped across Ninotchka's chest with resounding echoes. the crowd was chanting "WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" with every chop. then Tanja whipped Ninotchka across the ring into the opposite corner and she did a running splash, crushing Ninotchka in the corner. Ninotchka stumbled out of the corner and then fell forward onto the mat. Tanja pumped her fist in excitement. she rolled Ninotchka over. 1....2....KICKOUT. Tanja then looked at the crowd. she wiggled her fingers. Tanja wanted to tickle Ninotchka. she sat on the Russian's back and stroked her fingers on Ninotchka's ribs. Ninotchka's body jerked. then Tanja plunged her fingers into the ribs, causing Ninotchka to shriek.

"NOOOOOOO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA STOP STOP!!!!!"

Tanja kept tickling. she moved her fingers up and down Ninotchka's sides, invading the armpits and poking at the ribs. she felt Ninotchka's body squirming and writhing under her. Ninotchka's legs were kicking out and her foot then rested on the bottom rope. the referee told Tanja to break her tickling hold. Tanja looked a bit disappointed, then glanced at Ninotchka's foot. Tanja wondered how ticklish Ninotchka's feet could be. she got up, grabbed the ankle and dragged Ninotchka toward the middle of the ring. Ninotchka realized her situation and acted quickly. she rolled over onto her back and used her other leg to kick Tanja. Tanja released her grip on Ninotchka's ankle. Ninotchka quickly got up and when Tanja went towards her, she planted a boot into Tanja's midsection and again, when Tanja was hunched over, she then performed a pedigree. Tanja was out for the count. but Ninotchka glared at her opponent. she remembered what almost happened and figured it was time for Tanja to suffer. with Tanja still lying on her stomach, Ninotchka then folded Tanja's ankles and legs, then positioned herself by the bended knees. she began to pluck the bootlaces. one by one the laces came undone. soon, they were removed and Ninotchka proceeded to pluck the boots off. all that remained were the white sweatsocks of Tanja. she rolled both socks off, exposing Tanja's size 12 feet. the feet were pale and the soles were quite long and narrow. the toes were also quite long. there was no nail polish, and the skin was quite tender. Ninotchka then began to run her fingers up the soft, sweaty sole, causing Tanja's body to jerk. she ran her nails along the arch, this time a giggle came out. Tanja was beginning to come to, when she realized her predicament.

"please!!!!! dont tickle me.....please dont tickle my feet...."

Ninotchka then raked her nails along the soles causing tanja to scream in laughter. her toes wiggled wildly. Ninotchka's fingers then concentrated on the ball of the foot where there was a slight callous. she scraped the tip of her nail on that callous, sending Tanja into hysterical cackling. Ninotchka then wiggled her fingers to the undersides of the delicate toes and Tanja was pleading for mercy. her toes were her weak spot. Tanja's head shook violently. she looked over towards the ropes. she reached out in vain as she was in the middle of the ring. then Ninotchka planted her finger deep into the crevice between the big toe and index toe, then wiggled hard. Tanja could take no more. she tapped wildly. Ninotchka gave her toes a few more tickles then stood up. Tanja's feet slapped to the mat weakly in defeat. Ninotchka stomped on the toes and Tanja yelped. Ninotchka's arm was raised in victory. while the music played, she held up Tanja's boots and took them as a souvenier.

Terri Gold walked into Lana's dressing room and approached her. "Lana, i wanted to get my shot at the title tonight. why did you want to take on Hollywood? there are other tWo members to fight."

"Look Terri, we may be on the same team for now, but i want Hollywood just as much as you do. she tormented Patti in MY dressing room. they stripped her naked. they tickled her all over her body. Hollywood tickled those soft, sensitive feet of hers. she tickled her toes..." Lana went on and on.

"Stop Lana!!! she gets the idea!!!" Patti interjected, her toes curling up in her boots at the memory.

"Besides Terri, why do YOU have to have the title shot? how about giving someone else a chance?" Lana quipped.

"I get first crack. i am the former champion. i deserve a rematch." Terri defended.

"Oh is that so? i think I should get a chance. after all, that title would look real good on me. i AM the STAR of this show." Lana said rolling her eyes.

"You know Lana, if we werent on the same team, i would...." Terri said.

"You would what?" Lana got in Terri's face.

the two stared each other down. Patti tried to interfere, but Lana pushed her aside. then David McLane walked in. he saw the two of them face to face, then he got in between them. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!!!!"

"Nothing David. it seems like Ms. Star wants to start something." Terri said cooly.

"Lana!!!! knock it off!!! you have important things to think about tonight. we are all on the same team for crying out loud. now shake hands and stop this nonsense right now." David commanded the two women.

Terri Gold nodded her head and stuck out her hand. Lana rolled her eyes and then stuck her hand out and shook Terri's. the tension however, stilled remained.

in the tWo locker room, Hollywood and the rest of the tWo saw the whole incident on tv. Hollywood looked at her girls and grinned.

JADE vs GORGEOUS GEORGE (tWo)

Jade's music hit and the Asian beauty made her way to the ring, accompanied by her partner Lotus. dressed in her red wrestling style dress, with her red boots, she entered the ring. both Lotus and Jade were extremely nervous as they remembered their encounters with the tWo. with a nervous smile, Jade waved to the crowd. Lotus tried to fire Jade up, but they both knew how vulnerable they were.

then the tWo music hit and Gorgeous George made her way to the ring, accompanied by Daffney. Hollywood set this match up as a way for George to get more experience in the ring. since Jade and Lotus were considered tWo tickle slaves, this was a prime opportunity for George to get better. George, dressed in her black, skin tight tWo wrestling outfit, with white boots entered the ring and gazed at Jade. Daffney yelled on the outside of the ring towards Lotus. both Asian women were intimidated. the bell rung and Jade and George locked up. George did an arm drag take down and when Jade got up George did a standing drop kick. Jade hit the canvas hard. George then paraded around the ring, hi-fiving Daffney. Jade got up and when the two locked up again, it was Jade who got the advantage. she did an arm drag then folowed up with a drop kick of her own. she then slapped George and when George reeled back into the ropes, Jade clotheslined her over the top rope. George went crashing onto the arena floor. Jade was excited. she hi-fived Lotus. they knew they had to fight back. George was comforted by Daffney, and she got back into the ring. Jade tried another dropkick, but George moved out the way, and Jade crashed to the mat. George then dropped a few elbows and went for the cover. 1...2....KICKOUT. George then picked up Jade by the hair and slammed her to the canvas. again she went for the cover. 1...2..KICKOUT. George got a little impatient. she whipped Jade into the corner and tried a running splash. Jade stepped out the way and George went chest first into the corner. as she stumbled out of the corner, Jade then executed an Olympic slam. Jade got up and realized what she done. she then went to the top rope. raising her arms high into the air, she leapt off the top rope and landed on top of George. victory would be hers.

Daffney got onto the apron and the referee went to admonish her. Lotus ran over to where Daffney was and pulled her off the ring apron, then they went at it. Jade go up to the top rope again, but George got up and swipe at Jade's ankle, causing Jade to land on top of the turnbuckle, the turnbuckle splitting her legs. George caused Jade to fall off the turnbuckle and onto the mat. George wanted to end this match quickly. she remembered Jade's ticklish feet. she grabbed Jade's ankles and dragged the Asian Beauty to the middle of the ring. she did a step over toe hold, and then began to untie Jade's red boot. on the outside of the ring, Daffney had the upper hand on Lotus and had slammed her on the arena floor. she saw her partner was doing, so she was going to do the same to Lotus. she began to unlace Lotus' yellow boot. Jade's boot came off revealing her nyloned sole. Daffney took off Lotus' boot and rolled the thick white sweatsock off. Daffney then began to rake the bottom of Lotus' foot and Lotus shriek in torture. George then began to drag her fingers across the nyloned sole of Jade, who instantly began to laugh. her short pudgy toes opened and then clamped shut. George wiggled each toe, then put her fingers on the undersides of the toes, causing Jade to laugh wildly.

on the outside of the ring, Daffney was tickling Lotus' foot. Lotus tapped on the floor, but she wasnt in a match. then out of the crowd came Patti Pizzazz. she snuck up behind Daffney and grabbed a chair. she leveled Daffney with the chair. George managed to see what happened and let go off Jade's foot. she began to threaten Patti. then Jade managed to get up and crawl behind George. as George continued to threaten Patti, Jade rolled her up for the pin. 1...2.....3!!!! the bell rang and Jade scooted out of the ring quickly. she ran over to where Patti and Lotus was and celebrated. Jade won a match!!!! Lotus got up and hugged her. Patti waved at George who was beside herself in the ring. Daffney still laid out on the arena floor. Patti, Jade and Lotus quickly made their way to the back before any other tWo members made it out. George was left in the ring, throwing a tantrum. Patti was going to pay for this.....

UP NEXT: Lana/Ice Cold vs Hollywood/Chyna

okay fans, let me know how i am doing. also please give your votes in the poll. do you want to see the tag team championship in W.O.W.

great as always......

btw. I'm not going to be on-line for a while at the end of this month - it'll give me some time to work on more TTF stories, maybe later this year we can do a combined story W.O.W. (vs) T.T.F.
...what do ya think?

Whoa...

Can't wait to read about Chyna....Keep up the great work!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back