• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Surprise at the Club (m/f; graphic)

Justlaugh

Eddie had been really down since his girlfriend Anne broke up with him. Just as he began thinking that she was "the one", she destroyed him. Not only was she leaving, but she told him the reason was that she could not handle being tickled by him anymore. She hated it, and now, she hated him.

The only other person that knew of Eddie's fetish was his best friend since high school. As a birthday present, and to hopefully snap Eddie out of his funk, he got Eddie a generous gift card to an underground fetish club downtown. Anything was possible at this club, and it was known that a whole section of the place was dedicated to tickling.

Eddie was embarassed at first to accept it, saying he did not want to "pay for it". But after being assured that not everyone there was a prostitute, even the ticklees, Eddie decided to go.

Walking around "The Den", as it was called, was an eye-opening experience for Eddie. Finding the tickling area of the club took a few moments, but soon he was watching several ticklings going on in the open area, and a half dozen more couples enter into the private rooms.

A hostess approached Eddie and began explaining the lay of the land, so to speak. He explained that he was not sure where to start. The hostess suggested a room where a regular female ticklee (and not a pro), was all tied up, blindfolded, and waiting for as much tickling as she could get. No place was off limits, and she does not use safe words. His gift certificate would pay for 2 hours with this woman if he wanted. The hostess promised Eddie that he would not be disappointed by her looks, her body, or her reactions.

It took less time for Eddie to say yes than it did to type this sentence.

He was led into the room, and the door shut behind him. The girl was amazingly hot, a long-haired blonde with large breasts, curvy legs and hips, and a flat, taut stomach. She was kneeling with her ankles in stocks (her soles facing up) and her arms cuffed to opposite ends of a bar suspended from the ceiling. All she wore was a cherry red strapless bra and panties set, with matching thigh-high stockings. A thick black blindfold covered her eyes.

"Is someone there?"she asked.

Eddie stopped for a second. He thought about answering, but decided to be silent for now.

"Oh," she added, "we are doing a mystery tickler play, are we? Very good!"

Something in her voice struck Eddie just as something else caught his eye. A small flower tattoo on her right bum cheek, and that voice... oh my God!, Eddie thought to himself.. this is ANNE! Holy shit! What a little liar!!

"Well,"Anne asked teasingly,"are you just going to stand there?"

One thought filled Eddie's mind.. revenge. All of the emotional pain, the humiliation, the self-doubt she had mage him go through... oh, she was going to pay.. and not even know that it was him.

Eddie knew the best places to target on her.. he was going to get to all of them.. and with 2 hours to tickle her, he could take his time.

He walked around behind her, and looked over her helpless body. His fingertips started just below her elbows and tickled their way down the undersides of her arms into the hollows of her armpits. Anne shrieked and tried to pull away, laughing and twisting as his fingers made their way.

"OH MY GOD!!!"she screamed, "This tickles soo m-hahahahaha-uch!"

A moment later, Eddie began tickling Anne's stomach. He knew the sides of her waist were ticklish, but his main target was her belly button. He had only gotten to tickle it once.. Anne claiming that she was too ticklish there, forbidding him to ever tickle it again.

His fingers skated all over her belly and sides. She giggled at first, turning to laughter as he tickled her sides. She tried to make a sentence, but Eddie cut her off...

"Puh-lee-heeheehee-eze", she whined, "not my b-" Before she could say it, Eddie had the probing tip of a tickly finger poking Anne's navel. Her head shook back and forth, laughing too hard to make sound as his finger rolled around and in her bellybutton. She was pulling hard at her cuffs, and her legs bucked as much as they could, but she was helpless to stop.

He gave her a chance to catch her breath. As her panting slowed, Anne made a comment that Eddie was no expecting.

"That was amazing!"

Anne had given Eddie a green light. All of the forbidden places during their relationship were fair game. Tonight, he would finally give her the tickling he had always wanted to.. and that she deserved.

Let's see, Eddie thought, her feet were okay, but her toes were offlimits.. I wonder why...

A silent game of This Little Piggy, tickling each toe through her stockings, ensued. Between each toe made Anne screech, and her toes curled.. but Eddie was able to get to each toe. A full attack on the bottom of her foot happened during the "weeweewee" part.

Some fun experiments came next.. Eddie used both hands on each foot in turn, then tickled both feet at once. Anne seemed to be more affected by both feet at once. A quick tear of one stocking, and it became clear that Anne was more ticklish barefoot.

Anne could tolerate the bottoms and arches of her feet being licked, but when she lost it when Eddie sucked on her toes, especially her big toes. She thrashed harder and faster than when her navel was tickled, and her face became red as she laughed.

Eddie stood up and walked around to face Anne. Kneeling down, he started nibbling and tickle-licking Anne's belly, making her squeal in laughter. His fingertips landed on her ribcage, Eddie reminding himself that poking did not tickle her nearly as much as a very light touch. Anne giggled and squirmed, until Eddie added a second type of tickle.

Using just the tip of his tongue, Eddie painted around and inside Anne's bellybutton. He expected her to jerk around violently, but instead her body turned rigid.. her face frozen in laughter.. but no sound came out. Finally, she shook her head back and forth slightly, so he gave her a second breather.

"Oh my God, you are killing me!" she finally said. Quietly, Eddie reached around and unhooked her bra. A faint no was uttered by Anne, but it was just a token word. Her nipples were hard and large. Her body wanted to be touched by this unknown tickler.

Eddie grabbed a pair of soft feathers from the table of toys provided by the club. He began teasing her nipples, revelling in her moans as he stroked them. He lightly tickled around her navel.. and although she smiled and giggled, it was not the reaction he wanted.

Then he saw a different option on the table. Switching a piece of ice for the feathers, Eddie used the ice to tickle Anne's navel once more. With an "oh!" and few OMG's, she twisted and squirmed as the ice slid over her stomach. The feeling was intense, if not very tickly.

Eddie then used his lips on Anne's nipple, suckling each as he had done to her toes earlier. He started to slide her panties down, but his cold hands made her hips push into his by reflex.

"Well, well," she said, feeling the bulge in his pants, "look like you are having a good time too!"

With that, Eddie pulled Anne's panties down to her knees. The stocks gave just enough spread to Anne's legs so that every part of her was open to tickle. Eddie had never gotten the chance to provide Anne with oral sex.. she said it tickled to much and was a distraction. Tonight, he would find out the truth. But first, there was something he just had to do.

He stood back for a second, looking at Anne is all of her helpless nakedness. She was the sexiest and most beautiful woman he had ever met, even if she was a lying bitch. It was the memory of the past few months that kept him from getting overly sentimental, and motivated him to his next tickling of her.

Eddie knew that the backs of Anne's legs were ticklish. So were her sides, underarms, neck... and we have all seen how ticklish her belly is. So, he started tickling up the backs of her legs, then each hand took a side, and tickled a path over her hips, up her sides, all over her outstretched underarms, finishing at her neck. Anne was screaming in laugh, begging and pleading, offering anything in return... but things were just getting interesting.

Anne was about 5'7". Eddie about 6'2". His arms were plenty long enough to have one hand at one side of her neck, the other down at the back of her leg on the other side. As one hand tickled down her, the other tickled up. The generally got to her waistline about the same time. Up and down he tickled. Anne was laughing louder than she had all night, and was twisting and turning at the touches. But as she attempted to move from one tickly touch, it simply brought her closer to the other tickling.

A minute or so into this, Eddie thought he might have crossed over to being cruel. It was then that he noticed that Anne was getting really turned on by all of this.. she was actually getting wet.

A few months ago, this would have amazingly cool, but that was then. Now, it actually ticked Eddie off a little that she was not feeling any punishment here. Then, he added one last little touch...

As his hands patrolled up and down Anne's body, Eddie's tongue returned to her navel. This was what was missing, as Anne's body froze again.. just little squeaks of noise snuck out during her silent laugher. Eddie counted to 30 in his head, then stopped so she would not pass out.

As Anne recuperated, Eddie found some pillows in the corner. He placed some between Anne's legs and proceeded to lie down on them, his feet sticking out behind her. Anne cooed a little, thinking that things were about to get hotter. She was right.

FIrst Eddie had always wanted to see if Anne really was ticklish on her privates. So, he ever so lightly tickled her inner thighs, getting a nice giggling, then traced around the edges of her vagina. She twitched at this touch, but moaned more than giggled.

When Eddie tickled her lower belly and along her bikini line, all Anne did was ask him not to tease. Getting a little disappointed, Eddie tried tickling Anne's bum hole, getting a real strong reaction.. a squeal and an "oh no, not there!"
Having heard that too much in the past, Eddie spent a few seconds tickling all over Anne's bum and teasing around her vagina. Yes, she was ticklish there.. but she seemed to be enjoying it too.

Eddie stopped and took a deep breath. If she is going to enjoy this, he thought to himself, and I cannot find a way to make this a punishment, then Hell.. I am going to enjoy myself as well. (Eddie always thinks in run-on sentences.)

As Eddie began giving Anne oral sex, his long arms reached out to find her ankles. As his tongue flickered over Anne's vagina and clit, his fingertips began tickling Anne's soles. Moaning at first, she screached out in laughter, alternating between the two as she was being teased and tickled.

It did not take long for Eddie to find the touch and speed to bring Anne's orgasm close. As she built to climax, Eddie's fingers moved to Anne's toes. For the first time that night, he had gotten a combination that was maddening to her. Moaning and begging, twisting and squirming, Anne's movements simply made Eddie's tongue tease her that much more. Screaming in laughter and pleasure, Anne made the room echo as she exploded in orgasm.

Eddie decided to let Anne get her breath again, but stayed in position. A tease was in order, something she was good at when they were together. Every few seconds, he would teasingly flicker the tip of his tongue on her clit. In between, he would tickle a toe or the bottom of one of her barefeet.
Gasps and "st-haha-op!" would come from Anne. She had become his plaything now, a puppet that he controlled. She liked that.

A minute or so later, there was a knock on the door. Eddie got up to answer it. The hostess was there, asking if everything was alright. (Anne's orgasm was heard even out in the public area.) Eddie nodded and motioned to his wrist as if he had a watch on it.

"Oh," the hostess said, "You still have an hour or so left." From behind Eddie they heard Anne softly say, "Oh my God, you cannot be serious."

"Are you having fun, Sir?" the hostess asked. Eddie smiled and nodded. The hostess smiled back. "Well, if there is anything you need, just press the red button on the wall over there, and I will be right there for you." With that, she smiled again, and shut the door.

Audience participation time: What would you all like to see in Round 2?

take off her blind fold so she can see the revenge that she created get served to her. Good work

I wanna see Round 2, 3, 4, and 5 then let him come back the next night and go at her again

Haha. Niiiice set-up. Good work man, I enjoyed this, pretty cool. I like the revenge aspect of it.

You're opening it up to all of us to decide what happens next but I'm curious as to where you would take it. Is this personal, or made up?

You have me very intrigued. This has great potential. :)

Oh my my my...what do we have here? :firedevil: This was excellent and hot and funny and creative and more importantly I REALLY enjoyed reading it A LOT. :D

This:
It took less time for Eddie to say yes than it did to type this sentence.

Playing with the audience and breaking the fourth wall in a way here was one of my favorite moments. Reminds me of my sense of humor when I write. I love speaking directly to the audience and when executed well it just makes me grin. You definitely did that.

Looking forward to reading part two. Revenge stories are so much fun aren't they? ;)

Great story. I would like for him to remove her blindfold at some point. :cuddle:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back