• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Red Dragon Treasure Adventure (sequel to A Night at the British Museum)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
INT: Malloy’s Pub

Jackson, Reed, and Samantha are sitting in a booth, enjoying a late supper. Samantha looks better than she did earlier. Her hair has been washed, and she is warmly dressed in a purple sweater and black slacks. A pair of leather Oxfords don her feet with a pair of thick gray wool socks. Samantha enjoys a steak, baked potato, and broccoli. The tall redhead ate like there was no tomorrow. All the tickling she endured by the ninjas and her assistant had given her an enormous appetite. Jackson and Reed were amazed at the human vacuum cleaner before them.

Jackson: Whoa, take it easy, you’re gonna get a stomach ache.

Samantha: After you’ve been tickled for hours like I have, you can jolly well be the judge of an enormous appetite, luv.

Jackson: Fair enough, after you’ve gotten nourished, we’ll discuss our business.

When she had finished her meal, Samantha pushed her plate aside and let out a big burp.

Samantha: Pardon me, but that was delicious. Now, my sweet chaps, let’s lay our cards on the table.

Jackson: Well, since those three women have the scepter, they now have the ability to find the Treasure of the Red Dragon.

Samantha: Alright, so tell me what the good news is.

Jackson: The good news?

Samantha: Well with every piece of bad news, there is always light at the end of the tunnel. So I ask you, what is the good news?

Jackson: Reed.

Reed: The good news is they don’t have the map, we do. And since they can’t find the treasure without it, and since we can’t open the treasure without it, we are at an impasse.

Samantha: And how did you acquire this map, mate?

Reed: With a lot of money provided by Mr. Grimm here.

Samantha: I see, well then what’s your plan?

Jackson: I’m chartering a freighter from Sydney, and the captain is being handsomely paid to ferry us to an island in a far off place.

Reed: We’ve also recruited a mercenary team to help us, as the Ming Order will no doubt go down without a fight. That and we’ve also rented a helicopter with a pilot who is just as crazy as we are. Well as crazy as me I should say.

Jackson: So, once we find them, we will retrieve the scepter and return it to your museum as soon as possible. Then you can make sure the Hong Kong museum gets it in due time.

Samantha: Sounds smashing, when do we leave?

Jackson: We, what we?

Samantha: Well I’m coming with you of course.

Jackson: No, you’re not, it’s too dangerous and you have no training for this type of extraction mission.

Samantha: Excuse me, but I handled myself quite well against those two little bitches, and I only got caught because my bloody secretary trapped me in a net. That and I know Tai Bo, and I am bigger than those Asians anyway. They shouldn’t be too much of a chore. That and they stole from my museum, and I don’t take kindly to that. Second, if Charlotte is there with them as I have no doubt she will be to protect her investment, I want to be there to give her the bloody beating she deserves.

Jackson: Okay, that’s a problem, you’re seeking revenge. This isn’t about revenge, it’s about doing the right thing here. And with Reed as my witness, I swear to you that if we find Charlotte, she will be taken in the mercenary team’s custody. Since she’s not a member of the Ming Order, we can’t view her as a lethal threat. Once she’s in their custody, Interpol will take care of her once we return.

Samantha: I don’t want to kill her, I just want to kick her traitorous ass before she’s taken away. I’ll have my revenge and then you’ll have your prisoner.

Reed: Now that sounds like a great idea, Jax, that would be the first cat fight I’ll have seen in person. Besides after what she did to Miss Hume here, it’s only fair to let her get some payback.

Samantha: Thank you, darling, but call me Samantha.

Jackson sighed, he didn’t want to let her come along, but he still felt like she was justified to get a few good licks in for the lesbian rape she had gone through. It seemed only fair, and as long as she stayed close to the mercenary team, she would be safe.

Jackson: Alright, you’re in. We leave for Australia in two days, so pack a suitcase, and no fancy clothes because there will be no cocktail parties on the way.

Samantha: You’re too cute, Mr. Jackson Grimm. I shall take my holiday time off, and be ready to leave in two days.

Jackson: Okay, good, but one last thing. If you come with us, that means you do what I say when I say it. I’m not trying to be a dick, but your safety is my top priority. Can you handle a firearm?

Samantha: Hell yes, me dad took me hunting when I was a teenager. That and I happen to own a Walther P37 that belonged to my granddad that he stole from a Nazi in World War II.

Reed: Wow, that’s awesome, can I see it?

Samantha: Sure sweeting, why don’t you come over for tea after we leave here.

Reed: Can we, Jax, can we, can we?

Jackson smirked, Reed could be like an eager kid sometimes.

Jackson: Yes, for a little while, now pay the man and we’ll go.

INT: Samantha’s Flat
Forty minutes later….

The three of them sat in Samantha’s living room. Jackson sat in a reclining chair across from Samantha and Reed who were sitting on the sofa. Samantha had fixed the tea and had even gotten some cinnamon chip scones from her cupboard to go with it. Jackson turned down the scone offer, but had accepted the tea. Reed on the other hand was working on his third scone and his second cup ot tea which Samantha found humorous.

Samantha: Good lord, matey, I’ve never met a Yank who enjoyed English Tea as much as you do, he he!

Reed: It’s so good, almost like a dessert tea.

Samantha: English Toffee is a dessert tea, luv. Still, I’m glad you like it.

Jackson finished his tea, and then set his saucer down on the coffee table and then stood up.

Jackson: Thank you for the tea, Samantha. I’m going back to the hotel to make some final arrangements before our voyage across the sea. However, I don’t like the idea of leaving you here all alone. Do you have a guest bedroom.

Samantha nearly jumped out of her shoes. A hot Yank sleeping in her humble abode, how wonderful.

Samantha: Yes, I certainly do.

Jackson: Good, because Reed is going to stay the night with you just in case those three women decide to come after you again.

Now it was Reed’s turn to jump out of his shoes, staying in the flat of a gorgeous Amazon redhead, his dream had come true.

Reed: You got it, boss, I’ll protect her and kick ass at any forced enterers who dare break into this lovely woman’s humble abode.

Samantha smiled at Reed’s bravado, but was a little disappointed that it was him and not Jackson staying the night. She thought Reed was cute, but Jackson was a hunk to her.

Samantha: Thanks luv, I’ll set you up with blankets after I finish my tea here.

Jackson: Okay, I’ll call you in the morning, goodnight you two. Reed, behave yourself, remember that you’re a guest.

Reed: No sweat, boss, I won’t let you down.

Jackson nodded approvingly and then made his exit, leaving the two alone on the sofa.
It was quiet for a moment, and then Samantha broke the silence.

Samantha: Well if we can’t break the ice, why don’t we drown it. Would you care for a nightcap or two, luv?

Reed: Why sure, what did you have in mind, oh fair bar maiden.

Samantha: I was thinking of some very strong brandy, I am desperate need of a bloody drink after this fucked up night.

Reed: And let it be said that Reed Williams never let a lady drink by herself, set me up, m’lady.

Samantha poured them both a drink. And after forty five minutes, they had practically drained the bottle. Both of them were quite drunk. Well not so much Reed, because Samantha; despite her size and weight had fast metabolism which is why she had such a flat stomach and hourglass figure. Reed was finishing telling his joke about Superman and Wonderwoman, while Samantha listened with keen interest.

Reed: And then Wonder Woman says “What the fuck was that”? And the Invisible Woman appears and says “I don’t know but my asshole is killing me.
Samantha: Oh lord, who would’ve thought that the Invisible Woman would be a dyke.

She and Reed laugh to themselves, being the drunken fools that they are. Samantha looks down and notices that Reed is still wearing his shoes, as is she.

Samantha: Why don’t you take your shoes off and stay awhile, Reed.

Reed: Yes, maa’m.

He quickly slipped off his shoes and set them under the table out of the way. Samantha nodded approvingly and then set her foot on the coffee table and started to untie it.

Samantha: That’s a good lad, I’m going to follow suit, and take my sodding shoes off. My dogs are killing me.

Samantha unlaced her leather Oxford and then started to pry it off, but surprisingly she didn’t have her usual strength.

Samantha: Reed, could you be a dear and give these boots a tug?

Reed: Sure thing.

He seized her Oxford in both hands and firmly tugged it free, allowing Samantha’s gray socked foot to pop out. Her large foot slowly landed on Reed’s knee. Even with his jeans on, Reed could feel how warm it was.

Samantha: Thanks luv, sorry if my feet are whiffy, but they sweat more when I’m wankered.

Reed: No problem, I’ll just get the other one off now.

With a another big tug, Reed got her other Oxford off. Both of Samantha’s wool socked feet were now resting on his lap. Reed couldn’t help himself, he slowly started to massage them

Samantha: Ooooooh my, whoa, that feels bloody wonderful. Hmmmm, you have nice strong hands, Reed.

Reed: Thanks, I try.

He started to rub her feet harder, as Samantha leaned back into the sofa and closed her eyes while Reed did his magic. She moaned with pleasure while his hands worked out the tension in her tender soles. After a minute, Reed desired to touch the naked flesh underneath the socks. He slowly pulled it down to her heel, which made Samantha open her eyes.

Samantha: And what do you think you’re doing, you naughty boy. Are you trying to take my sock off.

Reed: I’m not just trying-

He pulled Samantha’s thick gray sock off at the tip and tossed it to Samantha.

I’m succeeding.

Reed then removed her other sock and tossed it to her as well. Samantha brought the socks to her face and took a sniff.

Samantha: Good gracious, they smell so strong, pheweeee!

She tossed the socks across the room in disgust. Then she looked at her now naked feet and wiggled her toes playfully at Reed, almost inviting him to play with them. Reed took the hint and started to massage her toes.

Samantha: Hmmmmm, that’s nice, dear!

Reed grinned to himself, Jackson told him to be a gentleman and he was. Only a gentleman would give a lady a foot massage. His thoughts were interrupted when he saw that Samantha had moved her toes right next to his lips and wiggled them some more.

Samantha: Come on, dear, kiss my pretty little piggies.

Reed: Is that allowed?

Samantha: Of course it is, now kiss my toes, silly boy.

Reed did so and kissed her toes one at a time. Then Samantha moved her other five toes to his mouth so they could have a turn. As soon as Reed kissed her last toe, he grabbed her foot and started to kiss it all over.

Samantha: Hmmhhmmm eheeheheheeee don’t, tickles!

Samantha shoved her big toe into Reed’s mouth and the American began to suck it like a tootsie pop. Samantha moaned louder with pleasure and then used her other foot to rub Reed through his pants. She discovered something quite hard inside and knew it wasn’t a marker in his pocket.

Samantha: Feeling a little horny are we?

Reed: Yes maa’m

Samantha: Well, why don’t we go to the bedroom and take care of that.
She hopped off the sofa and ran to her bedroom. Reed gave himself a moment to sustain his raging member.

Reed: Alright, think fast. Cold showers, Deliverance, Mama Cass in a thong, cold showers, country music, cold showers.

When he felt he could stand, he ran to Samantha’s bedroom as well. He arrived to find Samantha on the bed laying on her side while striking a sexy pose. Her sweater and slacks were on the bedroom floor, and all she had on were her black bra and panties.

Samantha: Come and get me, luvey!

Reed hopped on the bed and Samantha instantly rolled him over so that he was on his back. She hauled off his shirt, and then took off his socks and jeans. All Reed had on were his tighty whites which she found amusing.

Samantha: Love your whitey tighty knickers, he he. You have the underwear of a tyke, ha ha ha!

Reed: But I shag like a man!

Samantha: Alright then, let’s have a shag.

Kneeling with her legs on each side of Reed, she unhooked her bra and tossed it to the floor. Then jiggled her jugs in Reed’s face, teasing him a little. Then she placed her hands on her breasts and then took them away.

Samantha: Peek a boo

She covered her breasts again.

Samantha: Peek a boo!

Reed: Alright, enough games, I’m curious if you’re a natural born redhead or not.

Samantha grinned mischievously and stood on the bed. She slid her black panties down to her ankles and then stepped out of them. Then she clenched the panties with her toes and tossed them away. Samantha placed on hand on her hip and then bit her index finger on the other hand adorably. Reed gazed at the stark naked Amazon towering over him, and noticed that she had a tiny landing strip of curly red hairs on her pussy.

Reed: I stand corrected.

Samantha: And I see you’re standing quite tall. Let’s get those little knickers off before your willy rips through them.

She got off the bed and pulled off Reed’s white briefs and tossed them over her head. Then she got in bed with him and started to hungrily kiss him. They made out for a few minutes, starting foreplay. Reed nibbled on her neck and Samantha repaid him by kissing and nibbling his ear.

Samantha: Make love to me, dear sweet boy!

Reed: Your wish is my command.

Reed flipped Samantha over so that she was now on her back and then he slowly entered Samantha’s womanhood. Then they started kissing again and made love like there was no tomorrow. When Samantha orgasmed, Reed licked her pussy clean. Then Samantha went down on Reed, and he orgasmed. Then they made out again, and then had sex again. When they finished, Samantha curled her toes and had another orgasm. Reed panted heavily next to her.

Samantha: Are you alright, luv?

Reed: Yes, I’m just beat. I’ve never had sex twice in one night before, and not as long either. That and I’ve never been with a woman as beautiful and sexy like you before.

Samantha: Awwwww, thanks luvey, you’re so sweet. Come here now, let’s have a cuddle. Come on, now, come to Mummy.

Reed laid his head down on Samantha’s bosom and she kissed his forehead twice. Holding each other tight, the two shared their body warmth and fell asleep with seconds.

Just a preview of things to come. The next part will be much better and lead up to some tickling!

Still another great read JT! Carry on! I can't wait for the next part. You have got to get to where you can write as fast as I read! Then I wouldn't have to always wait for the next part! Ha!

Thanks buddy, and keep up the good work!

Nice introduction JT, all your hard work is paying off, keep up the great work, and I look forward to part two.
Hope Samantha has her favorite panties with her, and give her hell !.
Hugs and kisses from your old mate Mr T lol!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back