• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Armpit tickling Experience

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
I moved this thread from Discussions to Stories because it is suited better here.

There was a similar thread that had started on the old EZ Boards and we were getting lots of great responses. This has always been one of my favorite conversations, so let's see what you can come up with either as a person doing it, having it done to you or viewing it. I'll start.

My girlfriend has the most stunningly ticklish armpits I have ever experienced (along with the rest of her) and the occasions are too numerous to even recall right now. So I like to look back on a time when I was younger and the experiences were fewer and far between. For some reason, these experiences have been etched into my memory.

I had many occasions when I lived in California and I worked in a restaurant behind the scenes. I had my little room and the waitresses had to come back to this room to get supplies (food stuffs, towels,etc). being a warm climate there. the waitresses always wore some sort of sleeveless clothing and they were all very cute. When I first started working there and saw them zooming back to get their stuff, reach up high to a shelf and dart out, I was delighted. As I got to know everyone and started joking with them, they learned that when they had to come back to my room they had better be prepared to get tickled. The girls would come back and reach up, standing on their toes, and I would always be there to stroke under their smooth arms. The resulting screams and giggles were music to my ears. It got to a point where they would come back, and if they knew they had to reach up, they would see me and smile saying, "Oh no!".

One girl, a sweet brunette with piercing eyes was my favorite. She would be giggling before she even started to reach. I would stand next to her and swear I wasn't going to tickle and she would actually be in hysterics, lifting the arm slowly and pulling back. I would assure her that I wouldn't tickle her and she would start to trust me but I would pick up my hand slightly and, instead of tickling, I would brush hair out of my eyes. She would pull her arm down in fear of a tickle and stand there laughing and laughing. I would say, "Hey, it's okay. I'm not going to tickle you. Now go and get what you want." She would reach up, suddenly trusting me (God knows why) and as soon as she would stretch all the way out, I would have my fingers tickling her underarm. This usually sent her down to the floor in a mess of giggles. Worked every time :)

Anyone else have their favorite armpit tickling experiences?

Max

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back