• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Greeting

TickleTuffy

Hi Guys

I've had this account for over a year but never posted on it and I thought I'd break my silence here. I love this site and tickling videos, it's made me feel at home. All of the videomakers do excellent work. My favourite clips are of BBWs being tickled and/or doing the tickling, and clips where the lees fight the temptation to laugh and/or move. Both together is even better.

There's 4 sites I keep coming back to. Mr Darke's "Shy & Wild" (particularly the old clips of Alisa, all the resistance tickling videos, especially Kitka's, and the exit interview with Siren and Jaden), Charlee & Elijah's "Tickle Torture" (especially the Armpit Tickle Battle videos and the Armpit Challenges), "Tickle Torture from Boston" and Viper Productions.

My all time favourite video is Curvy Sharon's "Gang Tickling". A possible contender is the video that finally motivated me to post a thread (this one): Laughing Gas Zone's "The Step Mom".

A reason for posting this is to promote the rising perception that this profession need not be restricted to glamour models: personally that size is a turn OFF for me and I prefer BBWs. But there is a market for all ages, sizes, insert classification here and down with anyone who gives anyone hatred on here for what they look like. If I don't like what I'm seeing, I move along. Just saying.

Finally, I'd like to ask if anyone has any recommendations based on the criteria I've given? That said I've been very extensive in my searching.

Thank you for reading.

Hi Tuffy! I'm so glad you broke your silence! You are just what we need here to keep doing things our fans enjoy. I can't believe you have been a member since 2008 and this is your first post. I'm so excited you made your first post. Without you telling us what you want to see we would never know. I love to have requests and think that most people do. So please do more! :)

I'm not a BBW but would love to do something with a BBW, especially a tickling video. Would you like to see someone like me with a BBW or just 2 BBW's together? Let me know, I'll see what I can put together for you. I'm always have people over to my place to shoot and would love to do something for you.

Hugs,
Summer

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back