• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Monster Saga 03

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
Tickle Monster Saga 02:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=177109

It’s been a week since Steven’s real-world experience on Earth. He’s ready to get back at it. Christa is already on her trip into the real world. Steven won’t have anyone to worm up his fingers on this time. He won’t see her until he returns. He meets Jack at the portal and finds out he is going to some place called Pennsylvania. They jump through the portal and they’re on their way.

<U><CENTER>The Tickle Monster Saga 03</U>

<B>“The Second Real-World Experience”</B></CENTER>

In a city in Pennsylvania there was a lady in her early 20s. She was out having fun at her friends house. She was wearing a silk, sleeveless shirt, a short skirt that only went half way down her thighs and nylon pantyhose. She was laying on her friends bed. Her friend, who was a male, also in his early 20’s, decided he wanted to be a brat. He started to stroke her nylon-clad feet. She kicked.
“No, no, no. You know nylons make me even more ticklish than normal.” She said. He didn’t care. He just grabbed onto her feet and started tickling them and immediately she went crazy. All you could hear were “hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha” She started kicking her feet, somehow he kept his grip. She spun onto her stomach. He let go but then quickly grabbed her feet again and went back to tickling. “HahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaNONOhahahahahaha” was all she said. He then tickles up her nylon-clad legs and tickled her thighs. “Stop!“ She screamed before giving in “Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.“ She kicked him in the stomach. He stopped. She regained her breathe and flipped back onto her back and sat up. She looked at him holding his stomach. “That’s what you get for tickling me.”
“That didn‘t hurt, Christine.”
“Oh yeah?”
“Yeah.” He said as he went back to tickling her feet.
“Hahahahhahahahahahaha.” She started spinning again. He dug into her toes. “Nooo! Hahahahahahahaha.”
He stopped and smiled at her. “I’m sorry.”
“No you’re not.” She said, putting on her heals.
“Christine, I’m sorry.” He said, poking her side.
She smiled. “Okay, you’re forgiven. And maybe I like it. But I have to go anyways.” She gets up.
“Can I at least get a hug?”
“Of course.” She said with a smile. They hug and she squeezes his sides.
He laughs a little “Hey!”
“Oh, are you ticklish?”
“A little. No where near as ticklish as you.”
“Oh really? You’re lucky I’ve got to go home.”
“Maybe.” He smiled.
She headed home, not knowing the tickling she’d eventually get later on that night. Steven and Jack were roaming around the city. They already knew who they were going to tickle. They were just waiting for her to get home. Eventually she did. She got home and went into her bed room. She was so tired she forgot to lock the door. Steven and Jack creeped in the house. They locked the door behind them. They walked up to her bedroom door. She had just finished taking off her heals and nylon pantyhose. Before she’s able to get her skirt off Steven rushes in and pounces quickly. She tries to scream but before she does Steven sprays something on her lips to gag her until she calms down. He then uses his green goo out of his hands to tie up her feet and her arms to separate parts of the bed. He starts to turn into the tickle monsters as he lightly strokes her bare armpits.All you could hear are muffled noises. He then takes off the gag from her mouth.
“What was that?”
“Get off me!”
“Oh, of course.” He climbs off her. “That better?”
“Now untie me.”
“Well that I can’t do yet.”
“What do you want?”
“To make you laugh.” He strokes her bare armpit again.
“Hehe, that’s not the way to do that.”
“Are you sure?” He starts tickling both her armpits.
“Yes.” She lets out quickly before she starts shaking and trying to close her arms, holding in the laughter.
“Oh really?” He starts to tickle down her sides.
She can’t control it anymore. “Hehehehehehehhahahahahahahahaha” gets let out. “No, no, no.”
“What’s that? I thought this couldn’t make you laugh.”
“I lied. Now stop!”
“Nope.” He quickly said and then starts to tickle her belly, reaching inside her shirt.
She started shaking and trying to move away from the fingers. “AHHH!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha” Steven squeezes Christine’s sides. More laughter and giggle come out of her mouth. He scoots his hands down to her hips. “Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha.” Then he quickly moves down and tickles the top of her thighs, without even given her time to breathe. She screams. He looks over her body and appears to think. “Are you through?”
“No.” He tares off the goo that was holding her down and flips her on her stomach and uses the goo to attach her to the bed again.
“What are you doing now?”
“I want to see how it would be like to tickle you while you’re laying on your stomach. Easy access to the back of your legs.”
“No, no, no. Please don’t.” She pleaded. He didn’t listen. He slid his feathery hands inside her skirt tickling the back of her bare thighs. She tries hard to kick her legs, but to no avail. “Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Steven tickles her soft bare thighs with his feathery hands.
“Well you definitely are a fun sexy ticklee, aren’t you? I bet all your friends love tickling you.” He says as he continues to tickle her thighs.
“Stop! Stop!”
“Okay.” He takes his hands out of her skirt. “Let’s see.” He pushes her skirt down slightly so he can get to her bare hip bone and runs his feathery fingers along it.
“Hehehe.” She giggles and wiggles around. He moves up her sides with her giggling the whole way. He digs into her armpits and she starts to laugh uncontrollably. “Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”
“That seems like a nice spot. But I do know of a way better spot.” He looks over her body.
“Ut oh.” She utters. “Not that.” He moves back to her legs. He slides his feathery fingers down her legs starting at her thighs. Just like her sides, she giggles the whole way down. He quickly tickles the back of her knees. “Eek!” She says in surprise. He lightly strokes her feet. She kicks, well as much as she can, being stuck there.
“Ah yes, the money makers.” He says as he starts to tickle her feet.
“Ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.” She screams immediately, jerking around.
“That’s a nice reaction.”
“Stop this!” She says. He doesn’t listen. He digs into her feet. “Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! No! No!”
“Not with good a reaction like this. Must keep going.” He tickles her toes.
She squirms around. “HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Not That!” She says. Jack looks over her body and decides he wants a piece of the action and walks up to her thighs. He tickles her thighs under her skirt while Steven is tickling her feet. She starts to laugh uncontrollably and kicks her legs as best she can. Steven looks up at Jack, jack looks at Steven. Steven shakes his head, Jack just shrugs his shoulders. “HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA” Christine laughs. Jack starts to squeeze the inside of her thighs. She tries to close her legs, but Jack holds her legs still. “Hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha.” Steven walks his fingers along Christine’s bare feet. “Hahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahaha.” She screams, wiggling her feet. She has no time to breathe, laughter keeps coming out. Steven moves up to her upper body and starts tickling her sides with a smile on his face. She wiggles from side to side as Steven tickles up her sides and into her armpits and back down towards her hips. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” She lets out a big scream of laughter. Jack looks over to her feet. He starts tickling down her legs from your thighs to her feet. Just when she thought her most ticklish spot would get a break for a while, Jack pounces on her feet and toes, tickling them. Her feet between to wiggle again. Steven tickles her sides with one hand, and her thighs, inside her skirt with the other. She starts to shake every part of her body as hard as she can but no laughter comes out. Her laughter has become silent. There’s no more sound that comes out as her mouth lay open. But she can not speak and tell them to stop, nor breathe because she’s laughing, you just can’t hear it. Suddenly Steven and Jack both stop. They both look at her and then look at each other. They decide it’s time to leave and they do.
A while later they arrive back home. Christa is waiting for Steven. She runs up to him and kisses his lips. “Hey baby.” She says to him.
“Hey back at you. That was a nice way to say hello.” He grabs your butt, lightly.
“Woah.” she says as he does that and then smiles.
“Sorry, I’ve missed you.” He says.
“I’ve missed you too.”
They walk off into the sunset holding hands with Steven occasionally poking her with her jumping as the response.

<B><CENTER>THE END

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back