• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Denise's Belly Button Torment Part II (m,f/f)

PART II

Denise was brought back to a time when she was younger. She remembered always getting tickled by her two brothers or her friends and how much she hated it and how much more she does now. But thought came to mind of a certain time in her early college life when she was tickled so horribly by Lisa and Logan, twins she met in chorus. Her parents had separated about five years prior to this event. She lived with her mom, but visited her dad every weekend. Because of his work schedule, on Saturdays she usually hung out with friends or swam in his pool by herself and hung out with him all day on Sundays. Her dad took time off one Saturday and hosted a pool party both for her birthday and as a late present for her friend’s birthday. Everything had gone so well, and it was a perfect day for swimming or just laying out for a tan. 7

After the party had ended and everyone had gone home, she and the twins, who planned to spend the night at her dad’s, were left to clean up while her dad left to work for the night. The twins went to go get changed while Denise finished up. Afterward, she went into her room to get changed, taking out the band that held her hair up in a lowest ponytail. The twins came in before she could start and asked if she wanted to watch a movie with them when she was done. Lisa was wearing red plaid pajama pants and a black, slim-fit Whitechapel t-shirt; Logan had changed into an old, horribly faded set of Tripp pants and a wife beater that had “METAL UP YOUR FUCKING ASS” written on the front and “GWAR” on the back with “Metal Metal Land” under it. Denise turned around and set the hair band down on her old dresser and looked into the mirror hung on the wall beside it. Her swimming suit was a light blue bikini with a white, tropical flower design and black trim. It was tied in two places, one behind her neck, and the other her back. The bottom, also blue with black trim but without the floral design, was tied on both sides.

“Yeah, sure!” Denise said, “What did you guys have in mind?”

“I dunno.” replied Logan with a shrug. “Whacha got?”

“Huh…” She turned to a shelf that had a bunch of her movies and kneeled down to get a better look at the bottom shelf. “How about Doom?” The twins looked at each other, both smirking, and slowly crept up behind Denise. “Guys?” She started to turn around to see why she wasn’t getting an answer, but Logan grabbed her wrists, pulled her arms up and over her, pulling her back and pinning them to ground. “What the he-” Denise cut off when Lisa grabbed her ankles and together, the twins stretched her out a bit. Lisa then sat on Denise’s legs.

“What are you two doing?” Denise asked pulling at Logan‘s beastly grip. Lisa lightly stroked her belly, making her twitch and tug a little more. “Well…” Lisa ran her finger down Denise’s thigh. She squirmed more, still trying to get away. “We’re gonna tickle you!” She said with a big smile. “Tell me, where are you most ticklish?”

“Yeah right, like I would tell you that. Get off of me!” Denise squirmed like an earthworm, trying to shake Lisa off her, but she just sat there and waited for her to stop. Denise eventually gave up.

Lisa continued, “Well, we’re just gonna have to tickle you everywhere ‘till we find out, aren’t we?” She looked Denise’s body over, turning around to look at her feet. “Let’s see now, where should we start? Oh, how about here?” Lisa reached out and grabbed Denise’s thighs, squeezing them like stress balls. Denise opened her mouth, silently screaming and tried pulling up and away from Lisa’s grip on her thighs. “Hmm…doesn’t seem too bad there. Let’s move on.” Lisa reached around behind her knees, and again started the same squeezing, with a more wavelike motion of her fingers. When it didn’t provoke the reaction she was hoping for she moved on down to Denise’s feet. She quickly turned around to reach Denise’s feet and started lightly tickling at first, then gradually getting heavier.

“Aaahahahhaha! Let gooo!” Denise screamed.

“That’s a little more like it!” Lisa said as Denise wiggled her feet around. “Hey Logan, why don’t you try her armpits?”

“Yeah, great idea!” Logan replied. He held both of Denise’s wrists in his left hand as he tickled her armpits with his right.

“Aaahhaahh! Nooo!” Denise flopped about trying to break Logan’s grip and shake Lisa off. But Lisa wasn’t satisfied. “I heard from you brothers about tickling you,” she said after they both had stopped, “but you haven’t come out with the reaction that they told me so much about. But we have one more area to break you, and I’m pretty damn sure that’s where it is! It’s your belly, isn’t it?” she asked.

Denise looked at her worriedly. Lisa lifted her hands, hovering over Denise’s belly. She slowly lowered them down, watching Denise’s belly quiver and tremble as she anticipated the horrible torment she was about to be subject to. She gently ran a long nailed finger across her sexy tummy. “Ehhh nooo” she said, trying to hold back her laughter. “No, no, no.” Denise arched her back, moving away from Lisa’s teasing fingers. Lisa grabbed Denise by her sides and pulled her back. Then she started tickling her, starting on her ribs and moving all over. Ribs, sides, hips, and her belly being tickled, Denise went crazy. As if it couldn’t get any worse, Lisa accidentally poked Denise’s belly button when her fingers were running track on it, making her jump up, arching her back trying to pull away from the twins she made her give away her most sensitive spot.

“Ahh, so THAT’S where it is!” Lisa exclaimed. She started to lightly stroke Denise’s belly again. “You don’t want me to tickle you poor little belly button now do you?”

Denise looked her pleadingly. “Please no! You don’t know how ticklish I am there!” She started tugging even harder at Logan’s grip.

“But Denise,” Lisa said as she walked her hand around on her belly as if it were a spider, “isn’t that the point?” She dug her finger into Denise’s navel, swirling it around and around. Denise was going crazy, screaming and convulsing, trying to squirm away from Lisa’s finger. But Lisa persisted and kept fingering Denise’s deep innie…

To be continued?

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back