• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Writer and the Realtor (part 3, Jamie's Turn)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Enter Veronica, also dressed in black, she stands 6’1’ without shoes on. But her heeled boots made her even taller. Veronica walks by Zach and smirks with mild amusement at seeing him in his underwear. Then she spots Jamie and immediately starts flipping out.

Veronica: Who the hell is this?
Lucy: She was with the boy when we grabbed him, and she saw our faces. We had to improvise, because it all happened so fast. But no one saw us take her.

Veronica fumed, but then her expression softened.

Veronica: Well, I see that you’ve tickled him in the standing position, nicely done. And why is he still wearing his shoes and socks?
Darlene: We haven’t gotten to his feet yet.
Veronica: Well put him in the stocks and take off those socks and shoes. I’ll deal with this one.

Veronica walked over to Jamie, still bound on the couch and placed her hands on her hips, looking down at the blonde.

Veronica: What’s your name

Jamie tried to remain tight lipped, but the menacing stare coming from Veronica forced her to finally utter a meakish response...

Jamie: Jamie, my name is Jamie and I'm Zach's neighbor. What the hell are you doing with us, and why am I here?
Veronica: Well I’m the Leader of the Ticklish Trio, and I don’t like the fact that you are here. However, as long as you are here, I might as well take advantage of it.

Jamie looked over and saw Darlene and Lucy wrestle Zach into an easy chair and lock his ankles in a pair of wooden stocks. She watched as Lucy tugged off Zach’s left shoe, and then peeled his blue sock off so that it turned inside out. Lucy did the same, removing his other shoe. Then she peeled the sock down to his heel, and then pulled the rest of the sock off at the toes. Then Lucy tossed his dress socks to Veronica who sniffed them with interest.

Veronica: Mmmmmm, warm, sweaty, and smelly. Here, care to smell your boy’s feet.

Veronica shoved the socks into Jamie’s face, as the blonde reacted.

Jamie: "Uuugghh, that's disgusting...they smell awful! Get his socks out of my face"
Veronica: Awww, what’s the matter, dearie, are they too stinky?
Lucy: Oh look at these feetsies, they have sock marks.

Then Jamie saw the two women holding Zach’s feet and she could see that he had sock marks on the tops of his feet. Veronica saw her staring and demanded to know what was so interesting.

Veronica: Did she say something that interested you, Jamie?
Jamie: "Nnnnoo, i just feel sorry for what you are doing to him...why dont you all just leave him alone"!
Veronica: Do you like sock marks, well maybe you’d like a better look.

Then she dragged Jamie off the couch by her hair, as the blonde began to whimper. When she got close to the socks, she held Jamie’s head so that it was inches from Zach’s feet. Jamie could smell the young man’s feet, and the smell was strong.

Veronica: See anything you like, Missy? Or should I say, do you smell anything you like, he he he!
Jamie: "Please take my face out of his feet...you're embarrassing him and grossing me out. Just leave us alone, and let us both go"!

Veronica dragged Jamie back over to the couch, and laid her back on it. Then Veronica shifted her gaze to Jamie’s black leather boots.

Veronica: Nice boots, what size are they?
Jamie: "They're a size 9...probably too small for your big Amazon feet"
Veronica: Really, well I happen to wear the same size. Mind if I try them on?
Jamie: "NOOOOO, leave my boots alone! Please, I hate having strangers touch my feet"!
Veronica: Oh, well, too bad!

Veronica knelt down and unzipped Jamie’s boots, and then pryed them off. Then she gave a chuckle after seeing that Jamie had black and gray argyle socks, with a hint of blue mixed in the pattern.

Veronica: Such cute socks, I just love the design.

Veronica picked a foot up at random and began to rub it, noticing how warm the foot was. Jamie didn’t like it though.
Jamie, self conscious that her feet might stink too bad, attempted to pull her foot back out of Veronica's hands.

Veronica: And what have we got here, another warm and sweaty foot. Let’s see how it compares to Zachary’s socks.
Then Veronica sniffed Jamie’s foot and held her nose tight.

Veronica: Pheweeee, Jamie has stinkfoot too, whew!

Jamie turned red, she didn’t like her feet being insulted in that way. She scowled at the woman, who plucked at Jamie’s socks a bit. Then she ran her nails against the argyle socked feet.

Jamie: Heeeeheheheehehe don’t tickle me!
Veronica: These are exquisite, I think I’ll take your socks off too.

Jamie cringed at the thought of this Amazon bitch stripping her feet bare for Zachary to see...she had always been a bit self conscious about her feet (especially since they were a size 9, and a bit big for a girl)
But it was too late, Veronica pulled the socks down past the arch, and then whisked them gently off the blonde’s feet and felt her mouth water.

Veronica: Oh my, naked feet, and naked tootsies. Just the way I like them.
Jamie: "Please stop humiliating me, and give me back my shoes and socks...what have i ever done to deserve this?"

Veronica: Honey, you’re here, and as long as you’re here, you might as well get tickled like tighty whitey boy over there.

Jamie: No, please don’t!

Veronica: Now, my sweet, it’s time to tickle those feet!

Jamie: Not my feet, please

Veronica: Tickle, tickle, tickle!

Veronica dragged her index finger up and down Jamie’s naked sole, as Jamie fought the urge to laugh. Then when Veronica used two fingers on Jamie’s sole, the blonde spluttered a few silent giggles, which gave the taller woman a hint that she’d hit a nerve. Her other three fingers joined in and scribbled all over Jamie’s arch, balls, and heel. Then the fit hit the shan, and she erupted into laughter.

Jamie: EHEEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEEEEEEHEEHEEEEEEEK

Veronica: That’s right, my blonde beauty, laugh, laugh, laugh!

Jamie: WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAHY!!!!!!!!

Veronica: What, I’m sorry, I can’t hear what you’re saying. If you would just stop laughing, I could make out what you’re trying to tell me. He he he, I love my job!

Veronica began to tickle Jamie’s toes. Tickling each toe, with a single nail very thorough, before moving on to the next one. Jamie tried to hold in her laughter, and managed to succeed a few suppressed giggles. The tall brunette noticed this, and proceeded to pry apart Jamie’s big toe and index toe.

Veronica: Stubborn girl! Let’s see how you like me tickling in between your toes.

Jamie: No, please not in between my toes

But Veronica was clearly not going to be dissuaded, and even pulled out a pipe cleaner. It almost resembled a long skinny, fuzzy worm. The sight of it made Jamie tremble.

Veronica: Now then, instead of cleaning pips, I’m going to clean all the sock lint from in between your toes.

Jamie: Don’t!

Veronica slithered the pipe cleaner in between Jamie’s big toe and index toe. Then she moved onto the space between her middle toe and her ring toe. And finally, in between the ring and pinky toe. Jamie howled and howled with laughter as the fuzzy worm worked it’s way in between her toe crevices, it was intense.

Veronica: Cootchie, cootchie,, Jamie nootchies, no more sock fuzz. At least on the right foot. Now, it’s time to do the other foot.

Jamie: EEEEEEEEEK, OH SHIT NOOOHOAAHAAAHAHAHAAH NOT THEREEHHEHEHEEHEHE!

Veronica: Oh yes, my dear, let’s see in between those tootsies!

Veronica used the fuzzy pipe cleaner in between Jamie’s remaining five toes on her other foot. Only this time, she ran the long piece in between all five toes at the same time. Jamie was hysterical, she laughed harder as each tiny crevice was thorough tickled as Veronica used her nails to pick out the sock lint. Even the slightest touch of her fingernail was enough to make Jamie laugh even harder.

Jamie: NAAAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAA PLEASE STAHAHAHAP

Veronica: Don’t worry, Barbie doll, I’m almost done. Cleaning out the gunk, not tickling I mean.

Jamie: Oh noooooo!

Veronica reached into her bag and ruffled through it. Jamie looked over at Zach and saw that those two fat cows were tickling his feet. His face was red, and tears were rolling down his cheeks.

Jamie: Zach, are you okay, sweetie?

Darlene: I’d worry about myself if I were you, little Missy. Whatever Veronica has in her bag of tricks, can’t be good for you, he he he!

Veronica pulled out a long feather and showed it to Jamie, whose eyes bugged out.

Jamie: Don’t you dare use that on my feet.

Veronica: This little friend of mine is going to tickle your little tootsies.

Jamie: No, don’t!

Veronica used the feather to swirl around Jamie’s big toe and give it a thorough tickling. She also did it really slow to make it more torturous for the captive blonde.

Veronica: Look, they’re curling, ha ha ha. Oh well, I’ll fix that. Cutchie, cutchie, cutchie coo.

Jamie: EEEEEEP NOT THE TOES, OH GOD AAHAHHAHAAHHAAAA NOT THE TOHOHOHOHES

The leader of the ticklers for hire was having a ball as she grazed her feather across Jamie’s wiggling toes. She even went back to tickling in between them with the feather as well, sawing back and forth between the toe crevices like she was sawing firewood.

Jamie: OH GOD, OH GOD, IT TICKLES EHEHEEHEEEHEHEHEE OH GOD IT TICKLES SOOOOO BAAHAHAAAAD

Veronica: That’s right, little girl, laugh for Veronica Vender.

Jamie roared with laughter, as she was further tickled in between her sensitive digits. Never in her life did she endure such torture. Even though it wasn’t Zach’s fault this happened, she was pissed that she agreed to go for a walk with him. If she just would’ve gone straight home after leaving the bar, she wouldn’t be in this predicament. Then again, she’d only lost her shoes and socks, all of his clothes had been ripped off. She couldn’t help but sneak a peak at him in his underwear once more. Jamie preferred boxers on men, but he just looked way too cute in his whitey tighties. The more Veronica tickled her, the more Jamie tried to occupy her thoughts elsewhere, to get her mind off the tickling. Hopefully someone would rescue them soon.

That she does, and it'll be her turn to be embarassed at being half naked in front of her cute neighbor boy lol!

Anybody else think I should continue this story without Jamie? I hope the sweet gal is okay, because i haven't heard from her in awhile. I like writing this series, but I don't want to finish it if Jamie and nobody else wants it.

Please finish it and strip Jamie to her embarrassing underpants like you planned.

Finish the story I like it. Although I do see what you mean. I guess it would feel awkward finishing it without Jamie's approval.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back