• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gym Class Bullies (FF/F)

feetfetish

TMF Novice
It's been a while since my last story post. So I am gonna give this one a shot.

Our story underlines the tales of two girls and their desire to get revenge on their belligerent gym teacher, Mrs. Remus. The two teenage girls, Christa and Dara, are seniors in high school, both about to hit nineteen. Their hopes was to advertise their friends' party next weekend, but Mrs. Remus was not particularly happy in the girls' behavior during class. However, Christa and Dara had much more planned for Mrs. Remus.
"I cannot believe we have one more week of school left!" Christa exclaimed, slamming her locker and grabbing the party posters.
"One week baby! Graduation party, here we go!" Dara laughed. Dara took stuff out of her locker. Not much was in there, except for her spare shoes and clothes. She pulled out a roll of duct tape to use for taping the posters on the school walls. "Do you think we will meet any cute guys at the party?"
"Dara, you think too much. I highly doubt we will get laid on that night. Plus, I'm not letting some drunk idiot put his dick in me. Hell no." Christa told her companion.
"Yeah, I don't think I would want to lose my virginity to some asshole anyway. So, where do you want us to put these posters again?"
"Somewhere near the cafeteria. Most likely outside the media center, that's where most people go anyway."
Dara closed her locker and picked up her gym bag. The girls were about to leave the locker room when something came across their path. Mrs. Remus stood firmly as she looked straight into the girls' eyes. She was not much taller than Dara or Christa. Mrs. Remus had long brown hair tied in a ponytail and wore a tight tank top with track pants that seemed a little too baggy for her. Her sneakers were always a Nike brand, mostly always a shade of black. Mrs. Remus was not entirely muscular built, but she did have the look that she could kick your ass.
"Dara Lynne and Christa Myers, please come with me into my office." She ordered. Quickly on her heels, she redirected her body to the direction of her office. Inside was not much, just a desk with a chair with two small stools. The walls were made of brick and it was not entirely lit well. On her desk was a name-plate that read 'Andrea Remus'. Dara and Christa took their seats and Mrs. Remus gently sat down on her chair, which was a wooden four-legged. "I've heard a lot about you girls, and not good things. Not good one bit. In fact, right now I could suspend you both. Though, I will let you girls off with a warning. That does not mean you don't get lectured, though." Her eyes stared straight into the girls' souls. It was almost like staring at Hilary Clinton when she gets muthaf*ckn pissed.
"What are you talking about?" Christa inquired. Her eyes were widened, and her arms were wide apart, almost like Jack from Titanic.
"You two were taunting three of my students, and, by law, you could be either suspended or sent to juvenile hall, so I don't want to hear that crap!" Mrs. Remus shouted. Her face became smothered in blush red. Spit began flying into all directions. Dara started slouching where she was sitting. Timidly, she began wrapping her fingers around the holsters of her gym bag, picking it up and down. Then she heard a light tap when the bag hit the floor. Without Mrs. Remus noticing, she unzipped the bag and began looking through it. She found the duct tape that had she had taken from her locker.
"I don't know what to really do for you two. I mean, I know that you too are so close to graduation and want to see all your friends graduate, but bullying is not acceptable. There are some things I cannot overlook. Look, I want you two to talk it out. Then I want your opinions. You two are lucky I am going nice." Mrs. Remus repositioned her chair and began typing on her school-provided laptop.
"Oh shit, if I get suspended, my mother is going to kick the fu---" Christa stopped whispering as she turned to Dara. When she saw Dara just smiling and holding her bag, Christa began to say, "What the hell is wrong with you?" Then Dara eyeballed her to shut up. Christa began to wonder why. Then Dara briefly held up the duct tape and nod her head in the direction of Mrs. Remus. "You're a genius, you know that right?"
Christa told Mrs. Remus that she was ready to discuss their "thoughts". Holding the duct tape inside the holding of her gym shorts and her back, Christa stood up from her seat and told Mrs. Remus her leg was falling asleep. "Well, Mrs. Remus, I was thinking that Dara and me should... consult the girls we have taunted in the past and apologize..." Christa said very exaggeratedly. While this was going along, Dara kept rocking her leg back and forth and hitting Mrs. Remus's leg. Every tap, Mrs. Remus's eye started to twitch and she began to continuously get aggrivated. At last she turned her head to Dara and said, "Will you please stop?"
At that point Christa jolted to behind Mrs. Remus's chair and held her mouth shut. Mrs. Remus began to mumble behind the gag and Christa told Dara to hurry up. Dara held Mrs. Remus's arms down to the armrests of her chair. Christa took her free hand took the duct tape out and tossed it to Dara, who taped her arms to the chair and then prepared the tape to cover Mrs. Remus's mouth. Christa gently let go of Mrs. Remus's head and Dara taped her mouth. Mrs. Remus began fighting through all the duct tape. Her hands were tightly clenching the ends of the armrests and hair nails kept tapping the wooden edges. Christa and Dara backed away from their now-bound victim. The girls haven't planned on what the hell they were going to do with Mrs. Remus, but sometimes when you don't know what to do, you friggen improvise. "You know, Mrs. Remus, you're always angry with us nice girls... Why don't you ever just smile? Why not laugh a little?" Christa began to chuckle as she delivered her corny lines. Then Dara began to be creative and thought of the movie The Dark Knight as she horribly impersonated the joker, "Why so serious?" Both girls began to snort and laugh at their complete ignorance. Christa began to move back to her seat. Dara joined her as they both sat down and looked at Mrs. Remus like she was a zoo animal. Simple entertainment. Mrs. Remus started wrestling through the tape and she started squealing beyond the gag. Her eyes shot with blood red and sweat came dripping down.
"Think we should give her some sort of a way to cool down? I don't want her to hyperventilate and die. That would surely get us life." Dara told Christa. Christa smiled and agreed. She took the scissors off the supply cup that was on Mrs. Remus's table and took the back-neck of Mrs. Remus's tank top and cut down the middle of the shirt. She took the tank top off and exposed most of her skin. Mrs. Remus had on a white bra. Dara then began to jokingly whistle at the "stripping". To Christa, this was pure entertainment. It was sort of like the Middle Ages, what was embarassment to the victim was entertainment to the audience. Christa took her index finger and dragged the edge of it down Mrs. Remus's ribs. She began to squeal and flail in her chair. Her legs kicked Dara in the shin. Dara then gasped in pain. "That bitch!" Dara exclaimed. She grabbed Mrs. Remus's foot and told her to stop over-dramatizing her situation and that they will let her go soon.
"Look, Andrea, all we want is a little payback, ok? I mean, teenagers are rebellious anyway. Fucking deal with it. I mean, I'm pretty sure this was a dream of yours when you were a teen. Come on. I mean, at least we're not bullying you. We're giving you fun, I mean, doesn't this feel good to you?" Christa ran her finger back down her rib. Andrea flinched and started laughing. "See, not so bad, is it? You're laughing." Christa moved back to her seat and sat down. "So, should we just have fun with her? I mean, we could just leave her like this."
"Nah, she seems to be terribly ticklish. I think this could be extremely fun. Possibly more fun than a graduation party.” Dara told Christa. Dara, still holding the first leg, told Christa to hold it while she got the other leg. Pulling the other one out, she held it up high, but blocked by the barrier of the desk. “Hm, maybe we could just tape her legs to stool?” Dara took the duct tape and took both legs and wrapped duct tape around the knees and the ankles. Once bound, the ankles were placed on the stool and taped around the seat of the stool. Andrea kept mouthing words, but nothing was making out.
“You want to tickle her feet?” Christa inquired. She seemed a little disgusted.
“Come on, get over that nasty crap. Feet are really ticklish, and I think you might like it too. Trust me, my past boyfriends have done it before and it feels awesome to get them tickled. Also, they say that feet taste really good when you lick them.” Dara pulled off one sneaker and Christa pulled off the other. Solid-lime green socks appeared in the girl’s faces. The stench was so strong from all the sweat. Christa mumbled a little bit, but Dara told her to not be so dramatic. Dara put her nose to Andrea’s socks and took a strong whiff. Dara had a tiny orgasm from the smell. Christa questioned Dara’s insanity but Dara told her she has had a tiny fetish for feet since she was a little girl. Christa, hesitantly, took off the other sneaker and repeated Dara’s process, trying to blend in. Christa surprisingly didn’t mind the smell of the socks when up close. “Smells good, doesn’t it?” Dara told her. Christa agreed. They started smelling for a tiny bit. Dara then took her tongue and let it ride up to the top of the sock. Andrea snickered a little. Dara then gagged from all the lint that collected on her tongue. "Hm, I like the smell better." Dara laughed. Christa bursted out laughing.
Dara took a bite of the top of the sock and started tugging on it. Nothing apparent changed in the position of the sock. She kept tugging at it and eventually some of Andrea's bare heel became exposed. "Tasty." Dara took her lips and began to kiss the bare heel. Christa watched with little disgust and rather with interest this time. "Are you sure you're not a lesbian or something?" Christa smirkly asked.
"Nah, I guess it's just attraction. Trust me, I am not just into girl's feet." Dara then continued with kissing. Andrea was giggling a little. Behind the sock her toes began to wiggle. "Uh oh, uh oh, I think Adrea here is having a semi-orgasm! Call the police, call the paramedics! Hahaha!" Dara was excitedly having fun with her victim. Dara then had her tongue continuously lapping against the edge of her heel. Excitedly, Andrea began to move her toes back in forth. Christa took her fingers and simply took off the sock and saw Andrea's beautifully structured foot. The toes were rocking back and forth in a smooth dance motion. The nails were painted lime green. Christa took a bite of the top of the foot, where the toes were connected to the rest. Andrea squealed. The taste of the foot was so pleasing to Christa, and she began to feel a bit of an orgasm herself. Both girls began to have their fun. Dara took the rest of her side's foot's sock off and began to please herself with the sweet delicious treat called feet. The girls began to share their sides with each other. Then stuffing their faces into the gap between feet. Andrea was pleased with the insanely amazing attention. Dara took a mouthful of toes and sucked on them. Saliva ran down all over the wrinkly waves. Christa then licked the saliva back up and sucked on them too. The girls began to become interested in the new fetish world they have been sheltered from.
"Oh my god, hey hey. We should most definitely rub these feet with our boobs." Christa insisted. Dara was not too hesistant to agree. Both girls took off their shirts and unstrapped their bras. Both girls admired each other's pairs. Andrea started intently at the wonderous activites her torturers were doing. Both girls began to take Andrea's feet and rub them against their boobs. As Andrea's toes began to pass Christa's nipples, she felt so alive for the first time in her life. Dara felt the same way, except she kept taking her boobs and humping them against the soles. This time, Dara DID have an orgasm. She had wetness coming from her vaginal areas and sweat came running down. Andrea's eyes were rolling up in her eyelids, feeling the extreme hotness coming from them. Little after, both girls became fully undressed and started running Andrea's toes through their vaginal areas. Andrea was sweating so hard and the girls felt sorry that she did not have much to release her energy with. The girls then took the gag off and started taking the scissors and stripping Mrs. Remus of her pants and underwear. Andrea was gasping and still obtaining her orgasm.
Dara and Christa got back down to Andrea's feet and started licking them again. This time, they ran their fingers up and down the rippling soles. Dara imagined herself surfing on an ocean of happiness, leaving all her troubles behind. The taste of something rich and wonderful, something that she never tasted before. Christa had thoughts of just living with feet in her mouth. How all her life she feared them, and now she was purely enjoying them. Dara laid back on the floor and took her bare feet and rubbed them against Andrea's feet. The toenails caressed Andrea's amazing heels. Andrea started laughing and saying to keep doing it. Christa joined in and rubbed Dara's feet too.
"You have a beautiful pedicure. Where did you get it?" Christa asked.
"At that nail salon near Kroger. Ya know?" Dara replied.
"Oh yeah, my cousin said the people there are really nice. They got some good prices on lots of the nail polish."
Dara then put her right foot over to Christa's left leg and rubbed up and down. Christa then shivered in delight and told her to give her foot to her. So she did. Christa then took her mouth and stuffed Dara's toes into her mouth. She then tried to mumble words. Dara laughed. Christa then gave her foot to Dara and she sucked on her foot. Dara put her left foot onto Christa's boobs. Christa then got turned on by this. "That feels so good, keep doing it." Christa and Dara stopped sucking on feet and Dara just began to caress Christa's body with her soles. Christa took her feet and stuffed them into Dara's vaginal area. Dara began to have an orgasm again.
This went on for several minutes, then Andrea mumbled some words, "Hey, I need some foot tasting too."
Christa and Dara couldn't resist.
Christa and Dara sat on the table butt naked and put their feet all over Andrea's face. Four feet on one face, that's pretty intense. Andrea began to lick every bit of their feet she could. She took huge amounts of toes into her mouth and tried to deep-throat them. Christa then got behind Andrea and took off her bra finally. Dara put her feet on Andrea's boobs and rubbed them. Christa admired Andrea's beautiful set and Andrea thanked her as she began to moan. Christa layed belly flat on the table and put her feet behind Andrea's head and looked at her feet, still taped to the bar stool. She took her fingers and ran through the cracks between toes. Andrea laughed while she was having such an orgasm. Andrea stared into Christa's vagina and asked her if she could possibly take a tiny lick. Just to see what it was like to have some fun with girls. Christa didn't hesitate to say yes. Andrea leaned down and began to lick the inside of Christa's pussy. Christa laughed and cried with excitement. Dara began to rub Christa's ass. She tickled some of Christa's ribs but she ignored it.
Then the phone rang. Oh God, what the fuck. That's what everyone in the room was saying. All the excitement cut short over a fucking phone call. Andrea motioned for Dara to answer the phone and give her the receiver. Dara picked it up and gave it to her. Mrs. Remus had a short conversation and then told Dara it was ok to hang up. "Shit, the girls are outside the building and it's locked. Volleyball practice is today."
"Fuck. You need more sets of clothes. We cut it all off." Christa said.
"Don't worry, I got some spare clothes in my gym bag you could use, Andrea." Dara said.
Dara and Christa got back to being in their normal clothes and put their footwear back on. Mrs. Remus was given some more clothes to wear and she put them on. Now everything was back to normal. Well, except the smell of someone took a freaking steaming shit in the room. But all's well ends well. Dara and Christa volunteered to clean up the room, picking up the scrap clothes and cleaning the vaginal fluid on the ground. Mrs. Remus sprayed some air freshener in the room.
"Look, I know this is completely illegal. Luckily by God, there are no cameras in here. You girls have done bad things, especially this, but I was involved too. So, I can't technically expell you guys without me getting into trouble. Let's pretend that nothing happened and that I fell asleep. I won't get in as much trouble that way. You girls still need to apologize to the girls you bullied." Andrea lectured them.
"No problem, Andrea." Dara said.
"Don't call me---- nevermind." Andrea said.
The girls walked out of the gymnasium feeling pretty damn good. Mrs. Remus was good at pretending that something freaking awesome just happened. After graduation, the girls moved on with their lives. They claim they are only into men, but sometimes they have the tendency to think otherwise. Every so often, Dara and Christa will walk by the gymnasium and greet Mrs. Remus, and everytime Mrs. Remus remembers the wonderful time they had.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back