• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Farmer's Daughter's Devious Desires (Armpits only, F/F, explicit)

koko

TMF Novice
Hey all,

Decided to pick up the pen once again....It's been a while since I glued anything together, I hope this one passes........

Be well!!

Lisa wondered if this was something that she might regret later on in life.

She figured it would be excusable. She was now 30 years old, although she could easily pass for early twenties. She had taken some pretty terrible jobs in her lifetime, the most recent one being the worst. Two years ago she decided to quit her job, and enrol in university so that she might be able to get the job she wanted instead of the one that paid. This year her money had been spread out so much that things were getting a little tight. She was reading the classifieds regularly, but most of the jobs were long hours and she needed the time to study. Eventually a photographer posted an ad for “specialty” models.

It was a bit of a difficult decision....She knew she had a great body, that wouldn’t be a problem..but what if someone she knew saw it?

Fuck it! she was in great shape, and worked to stay that way....why not show it off? She called up and spoke with a man named Jim. Jim assured her there would be no sex, and she could keep her clothes on if she wished, but she would need to wear a nice set of panties. He needed a model for a new bondage shoot...they agreed to meet..and now, here she was: stripped down to her underwear and wearing a skin tight sweater with a football team’s logo on it....She was the one that had suggested the sweater, and he had told her it would probably do......

Jim had picked her up from a town about half an hour away from where they were. He lived on a farm, miles away from anything. Although she thought she should probably know better than to allow a strange man to tie her up in the middle of nowhere, the money was too good to pass on.

Certainly a big city girl could handle a little “farmer photography”.....

About half way there, he smiled at her and asked “Are you nervous?”

She admitted that she was....a little.

He assured her there was “nothing to it” and continued driving along without saying very much...

When they arrived, he gave her a quick tour of the farm, and then took her around to the back of the house where there was a sliding door leading into the basement. They walked down a hallway and he opened a door that lead to a family room. In the center of the room was a pole that went from the ceiling to the floor. It looked like the kind a child would slide down at a playground, but it had a hook that stuck out about three feet from the ground. It also had what appeared to have been a part of a bench press unit attached lengthwise from the floor. He explained that it was a backrest so she didn’t have to lean against the pole. He also filled her in on what he wanted to do, and told her that if she felt uncomfortable at any time, they didn’t have to finish.

They made some small talk until he said it was time. She pulled off her jeans, leaving her jockeys on, and sat down on the floor feeling a little embarrassed as he began to secure her. As he finished up, she started to feel a little excited and nervous. Nobody had ever done this to her before. She wondered who was going to see it, and what they would be thinking as they looked at pictures of her tied up and defenceless.

He finished tying her securely. Her legs were stretched out in front of her on the floor, he did not tie them up. He pulled her arms up over her head, and began winding the rope around and around, eventually going around the hook a few times with the rope as well.

The rope wrapped around from her elbow to her wrist. She was completely unable to move her arms.

Lisa watched Jim as he continued to set up....he adjusted the camera, the lights, the camera again....the lights again....trying to make sure everything was perfect.

She heard something make a tapping sound to her left and looked over....

“Jesus!!” she yelped, “you scared the SHIT out of me!!”...

There was a young girl leaning against the wall and smiling as she watched what was going on.....good gods....she would have jumped if she hadn’t been tied down.

“Sorry about that” said the girl as she walked into the room, “I didn’t mean to startle you....”

The girl was very young looking, probably too young to be allowed to model...In fact, she was probably just a high school student....she looked very athletic, with long beautiful curly brown hair, Lisa’s guess was a cheerleader...She had a white T-shirt, a pair of pink track pants with “sexy” written on the bum, and white socks pulled up over the bottoms of the track pants. She was wearing blue slippers....

“Kell, I told you not to come in here when I’m working....” Jim sounded a little irritated.

“Dad! I’m 18 now, and it’s not like I don’t know what you do....” sounding like a bit of a whiney know-it-all...

Lisa stared at the young girl....Well that figures....There she was: the “famers daughter”....Lisa wondered what other clichés were lurking around corners.....she began to feel self conscious as she sat there all bound up while this younger girl looked at her....

“Oh for the love of......fuck....FUCK !..FUCK!!!!!!” Jim began shouting as he banged around a few boxes, “I can’t believe this...” he said, looking around the room.... Eventually, Jim turned to his daughter...

“Kell, you didn’t see a couple of boxes of film anywhere, did you?” he looked angry and made Lisa feel a little nervous...

“No, I haven’t seen any...”

He stormed out of the room. Came back in, turned as though he was going to leave again....and then stopped.

He stared at the far wall for a moment as though he felt he may somehow see a box of film inside of it....Lisa watched him, wondering what he was going to do next....he seemed to come to as his gaze eventually turned toward her.....

“Look I’m....I’m...really sorry.... I forgot to buy film...”he looked helpless, as though he was searching for words......"I'll um.....Kelly, help her out....” he said, motioning to Lisa, “ I’ll be right back....” and he walked out of the room and down the hallway......There was a loud “DAMMIT” before they heard the sliding door slam shut. Lisa was surprised it didn’t shatter.....

Kelly was staring down the hallway, and then turned and met eyes with Lisa.

“Well....that was interesting” she said, looking somewhat amused, “So?....how’s it going?” she asked with a sweet sort of "knowing" laugh.....

Lisa thought about what had just happened. If he had to drive to town, it was going to take him an hour just to drive there and back.....plus however long it took to by the film.....this was going to be a long day.....

“Alright, I guess” Lisa answered...a little sheepishly, “that’s your dad?” she asked, motioning toward the door...

“Yeah...” answered Kelly, “he can be a little absent minded when his bills start stacking up” she shrugged as she looked down at the bound woman, “have you worked with him before?”

“No” replied Lisa, “I’ve never done anything like this.....have you ever worked for your dad?”

“Yeah, right!” laughed Kelly as she shifted from one foot to the other, “he’d NEVER let me be part of a shoot....he doesn’t even like it when I watch....”

“Why not?”

“He’s probably worried about getting turned on by his own daughter” Kelly laughed, “...or something.....who knows?.....”

“Haha.....that’s funny” laughed Lisa, her smile disappearing quickly as she began to feel a little awkward about the situation...”How long has he been doing this?”

“Oh.....since I can remember....”said Kelly, she began to slowly approach Lisa, “I think he met my mother doing this....”....she sat down in front of Lisa, placing her arms on top of her knees....

“Are they still together?” Lisa asked...

“No...he cheated on her with one of his models, “Kelly replied, rolling her eyes, “that was the end of it....”

“Understandable...”Lisa sighed, “that’s too bad....”

Kelly smiled sweetly as she studied the tied up girl in front of her.....

“I’m surprised he’s letting you wear THAT sweater...”she said as she moved a little closer, reaching forward and touching Lisa’s shoulder, pinching the fabric, “...but I guess it is pretty revealing.....did you forget to shave under your arms or something?....”

“No....I shaved yesterday....why? What’s wrong with my sweater?.....” Lisa was a little perplexed....

“You shaved yesterday and your still OK?” asked Kelly, seeming a little surprised, “How often to you shave there?”

“Every couple of days is fine....”answered Lisa, “it may have been two days ago, but they’d still be OK....”

“Really?” asked Kelly, “would you mind if I checked?”

Now that was a strange question.....why would she want to check? Lisa’s eyes drifted to the girls slippers for a moment, then her socks, and then back up to her face....she had to admit, although she was straight, this girl was very sexy, and even having her sit this close was beginning to make her feel a little flushed.....“It’s not like I could stop you......” she laughed, trying to make light of the situation.....

“Hey!...”Kelly smiled, “That’s a good point!”

Before Lisa knew it, Kelly pulled off the slippers... she moved Lisa’s legs apart, scooting her bum between them, lifting her legs over Lisa’s and lightly wrapping them around her.....Lisa was a little surprised at how close they now were..especially there intimate regions....Kelly’s legs were almost hugging her as they rested on top of her own.....

You know...I WAS only joking......” said Lisa with a slight frown....

“Are you afraid I’ll find some stubble?” smiled Kelly, “Humour me....I’m just a bit curious.....it will only take a second....”

They looked into each other’s eyes....Even the smell of this young girl was beginning to have an effect on her...there was something about her....an easy playfulness.....Lisa wished she could have the same sort of sex appeal that this slender brunet held so naturally.....It was almost like....

“OOOh!” she yelped suddenly as Kelly’s fingers slipped gently into her armpits, the sweater was so tight that it only pushed in a little before they connected with Lisa’s body...Lisa’s eyes went wide as Kelly began lightly stroking her fingers up and down...feeling around as they checked for smoothness....

“Haha...that surprised me” laughed Lisa, suddenly aware that her joke may have been a lot more trouble than she had realized....

“Did it? How come?” asked Kelly as her fingers slowly investigated, she furrowed her brow as though concentrating, but on her lips was the slightest smile...she felt the older woman wiggle a little underneath her as she maintained constant movement under her arms...

“It’s hard to tell through the sweater.....” said Kelly, watching Lisa’s face as her fingers gently wiggled around, often stroking down the center...a spot that was driving Lisa insane and kept making her jump.....Lisa tried to pull down on her arms, but they didn’t move at all. Holy Christ did that tickle....

Kelly knew she was on to something....this woman was ticklish...it was soo obvious....but there was one spot she was touching was REALLY making her twitch...she slid around the outside and tried to feel it out....the woman shifted around like she was a little uncomfortable..occasionally smiling and taking a breath....was this the sweet spot?..No... her fingers moved toward the center....it felt a little rougher here...she gave a few gentle scratches causing Lisa to jolt......Yes!.....there it was!....she drew all of her fingers to the center of each armpit and ever so delicately stroked up and down....Lisa made a little screech....

“I think this is the spot that is most noticeable”....said Kelly, contentedly watching Lisa’s reaction..

Lisa scrunched her eyes closed, her lips pursed as they fought a smile that would not go away....she bit her lip as the smile took over, giving a gasp and a little giggle as she tried to move her shoulders, anything to make the sensation stop....

“What are you smiling about?” asked Kelly knowingly...

“Hee-Hee....tick.....tickles” she barely managed to get out as she gasped again, trying to adjust her breathing in a vain hope it would make a difference.....

“Tickles?...” Kelly asked....When she heard the word she smiled triumphantly, her fingers continuing to work their magic as they methodically stroked those soft centers, “would you say it’s a little....like.....a kitchy feeling?...Maybe?....”

Lisa was squeaking and giggling as she tried to hide the effect this was having....Kitchy?...What the hell was she talking about?....

“A....heee....a what?.....a Kit....Ha!.....Kitchy?...” she sputtered and squeaked as Kelly changed to short strokes, right in the middle....

“You know...” said Kelly, her legs holding on a little tighter around Lisa’s body, “like.....kitchy....kitchy....kitchy?....”

As soon as she heard those words Lisa lost it, she laughed like a maniac as she tried to pull herself away, but the efforts only resulted in some slight movement of her waist causing Kelly to tighten her legs.....Kelly continued to gently focus on the centers of her underarms, she watched intently as this girl lost all control while getting delicately stroked to insanity....

“I think I found a little stubble” sang Kelly, she was giggling as her fingers kept focusing on that one terrible spot.....the funny thing was, she did think there was a little stubble there....it seemed to be adding to the friction that was making the spot so sensitive......

“Stahhp!!....STOOOOP!.....”Lisa screamed as her mirth kept increasing, but Kelly was LOVING the effect this was having.....here she was...torturing a grown woman her own basement...and there was nobody to stop her...it would take SOO little for someone to just pull her hands away and end this ladies torment...but unfortunately, there was nobody that could help...so her hands stayed where they were...tenderly probing and touching and making the poor woman scream at the top of her lungs...it was starting to make Kelly really hot.... she tightened her legs a little more, pulling herself a little closer...she kept tickling till the woman stopped making any sound...when suddenly – Lisa gave a little thrust with her hips that made their two groins touch together.....just for a second...then it happened again....Each time they touched together Kelly tingled like crazy...It reminded her of something she had once seen in a movie.....she HAD to try it......

“I'm just going to reposition a little” said Kelly as she pulled herself a few inches away, "then we can continue...."she said with a grin.....

Lisa was gasping and sighing, this was the craziest thing that had ever happened to her...this young girl was kinky as hell, and it was turning her on, but the constant touching under her arms was too much....she watched as Kelly pulled one of her legs off of her, and slid it under the leg it had been on top of.....

“I’m not wearing any underwear, just the track pants” said Kelly, smiling and leaning back as she slid herself into Lisa....Lisa was unsure about what that comment meant until their pussies were suddenly jammed together....even though Lisa was still in her underwear, the contact made her entire body tingly....she was suddenly so turned on she couldn’t stop herself from rubbing against the young girl a couple of times as she adjusted, causing Kelly to rub back in a different direction....the sensation made Lisa want to explode...she tried to stop herself from rubbing to orgasm as she sputtered “Kelly, we can’t.....I’m not...I don’t....” but she stopped abruptly, forced to take a deep breath as Kelly’s pussy rubbed back down again....

“I’m not sure I can do this!”....stammered Lisa as she kept looking down at their crotches together....

Kelly leaned forward, her lips almost touching Lisa’s....

“Awww....Is there no way I can convince you?” she was smiling, her fingers slowly slid up Lisa’s sides...Lisa gasped loudly as she felt the fingertips slither under her arms again, quickly returning into the same familiar little strokes that were about to make her a total mess a second time, while Kelly seductively stared into her eyes....

“Kelly, please!.....I’m serious!!”......

“How can you be serious when someone is holding you this close and saying “tickle....tickle....tickle...tickle?”

“Quit it!!” screeched Lisa as she fought to resist the terrible wiggling under her arms, even the way the brunet was looking at her was turning her on, the whole situation was......she tried to move out of the way, but now every movement made her realize their pussies were touching.....the more she squirmed, the more they touched and bumped, and the more turned on she got.....Kelly started lightly rubbing against Lisa, tiny little thrusts – over and over.....finally it was too much, Lisa really began to grind in, causing Kelly to lean back holding herself up with her hands....Lisa ground her crotch into Kelly’s pink track pants, Kelly used a leg to pull herself closer and rubbed back in response as they both kept grinding back and forth....Lisa began whimpering, more and more loudly as she was about to release....Kelly, at the same point, moved herself up a bit more, adding some weight for a deep grind - rubbing back and forth, up and down......she kept working in the opposite direction of Lisa until they both started scream, Lisa was squirming her hips around as the young girl kept rubbing and rubbing in the same way, she rubbed seemingly endless waves of tingling spasms out of the older woman's throbbing pussy....

Kelly finally fell backwards....completely drained....both girls were trembling....after a few minutes she heard a strange sound and realized that Lisa was gently sobbing ....

“Are you OK?...wait, let me untie you” said Kelly as she got up and unwound the rope...when the rope was off, she helped Lisa lower her arms down and then came back around to sit in front of her again....

Lisa looked at her, tears still in her eyes....but smiling as she stared at this beautiful young girl....

“Are you OK” asked Kelly, glad to see her smiling but a little concerned.....

“Come here...” Lisa said as she motioned between her legs.....”put your legs around me again...I need to tell you something...”

Kelly crawled forward and did as she was told....Lisa pulled her closer, giving her a big hug
and they rocked back and forth....

“Thank you....thank you....thank you.....” she whispered softly....

Last edited:
Nice story! I appreciate the time you took to set things up, get the ticklee tied and then have her tickled. The only thing I would have liked was a little description of Lisa and some tickling on spots other than the pits.

Otherwise, I really enjoyed it, Lisa's growing discomfort was nicely balanced with Kelly's kinky precociousness. The erotic undertones weren't "inyerface" either so the whole narrative had a nice flow to it. It didn't end the way I expected either.

You did a great job. Maybe you should consider a barnyard sequel?

Thanks guys :)

Appreciate the feedback :) This is probably as "erotic" as I am going to get....at least, as far as my writing is concerned :)

I debated describing the main character, but intentionally chose to leave that blank (apart from general size) for imaginations sake......If a description is preferred perhaps next time I'll fill in the blanks.....

As for sequels, I'm still not big on them....Perhaps some day....

I am slowly putting together an ongoing story with several scenarios.....that will probably be the closest I get to a sequel....

Hope everyone is well!!

This is the kind of thing I go looking for hoping to find online.

Thank you.

You are welcome,

Once again, thanks everyone for the positive feedback :)

Man

A little bit more Non Consensual and this would have been classic!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back