• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Red Dragon Treasure Adventure (part 2)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Samantha woke to the ray of sunshine pouring through her blinds. She slowly opened her eyes, and groggily felt her head throbbing. Then to her astonishment, she realized that Reed was caught in her arms like a fly in a spider web. Looking underneath the bed sheet, she realized that he was quite naked, and that she was as well. They had gotten smashed and shagged. Untangling herself from Reed, she got up and found her panties. Quickly pulling them on, she got out her pink robe and slipped it on. Tying it around her torso, she went over to Reed and shook him.

Samantha: Wake up, wake up.

Reed (groggily): Awww, come on Mom, can’t I sleep longer.

Samantha: It’s me, Samantha, you silly bugger.

Reed opened his eyes and looked up at Samantha with a smile spreading on his face, remembering last night’s activities.

Reed: Hey baby, are we having breakfast in bed?

Samantha: Oh bloody hell, no, we are not having breakfast in bed, now get up.

Reed slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes, as Samantha stood with her hands on her hips, patiently waiting for him to get out of her bed.

Reed: Hey, baby, care to lose that robe and have a little wake and make the hanky pank?

Samantha: Get out of my bed, and stop calling me baby. Why in the world did I wake up completely starkers?

Reed: We had sex last night, don’t you remember?

Samantha rubbed her head and remembered bits and pieces of fooling around with Reed, but not specifically sex. It was all a haze at this point.

Samantha: So we did shag, then, I take it. Well that would explain me being starkers then. Oh lord, why did I drink so much, when all it does is make me randy.

Reed: Don’t worry, babe. I mean, Samantha, it was fun. You were great, and had a lot of speed and power. I mean you have a big mouth, and thighs that clamp together like legos. Without a doubt, you were the best I ever had.

Samantha: Alright, alright, that’s quite enough, dear. I catch your drift, now get up, and get dressed.

Samantha threw Reed his cotton briefs and then turned around so that he could put them on. Reed frowned at Samantha’s bashfulness.

Reed: No need to turn around, I mean you’ve already seen me naked.

Samantha: Well I don’t remember seeing you starkers and I don’t want to. Now, get dressed, while I go and take a shower. Then please wait for me in the parlor while I get dressed.

Samantha padded out of the bedroom barefoot and then Reed heard the bathroom door slam hard.

Reed: Damn, I guess asking for her phone number is out of the question, now. Too bad, you’re one helluva cuddler, Miss Hume.

One hour later….

Reed sat in the living area of Samantha’s apartment, waiting for her to come out. There was a call on his phone, it was Jackson.

Reed: Hey boss! Yeah, she’s getting ready. Okay, sounds good. No, everything is fine, I slept like a baby. Sure, I’ll tell her and then we’ll meet you there. Okay, bye dude.
(sighs)
Shit, what am I going to tell him. Should I tell him? No, he’d fire me. Wait a second, he’s had one night stands in the line of duty, why can’t I? But then again, Samantha wasn’t a pawn, she was my assignment to protect. Oh shit, what am I gonna do.

Samantha came out of her bedroom, wearing gray pants, and a black sweater. Her hair was down and looked like it had just been brushed. Her black Oxfords were in her hands, and she had a pair of black argyle socks on her feet. Walking into the parlor, she sat down and laced her boots up while speaking to Reed.

Samantha: Look, Reed, I’m sorry about last night. Don’t get me wrong, you’re a sweet young man, and a great lover to boot. However, I cannot have sex with you again, as it wouldn’t be professional of us seeing as we have work to do. I don’t like one night stands, but I’m afraid that’s all last night was. I’m too old for you, and I can’t be in a relationship right now, do you understand?

She turned to him, and saw that Reed had his face in his hands. Samantha heard him sobbing, and then her expression softened.

Samantha: Are you alright, sweeting?

Reed: No, (sob), I’m not alright (sob)

Sighing, she put her arm around the young man and held him close to her, and rubbed his back a bit.

Samantha: There, there, now, don’t be blue. You’re a sweetheart, you can get any girl, don’t fret over little old me.

Reed: It’s not that. (murmuring gibberish.)

Samantha: What was that, honey, I can’t bloody understand you.

Reed: Jackson is gonna kill me. No, he’s going to fire me, then kill me. And then I won’t have a job anymore, and I’ll have to go back home and live with my Mom and stepdad. And he’s such a jerk.

Reed cried harder, burying his head deep into Samantha’s shoulder. Samantha was a little relieved, but she did feel guilty that she helped put Reed in a vulnerable position with his job.

Samantha: Don’t worry, luv, it’s alright. Shhhhh, don’t worry, I won’t let you get fired.

Reed: Promise?

Samantha: Cross my heart, now come on and dry those pretty brown eyes.

Reed looked up at her, his face all red. Samantha took out her hankercheif and wiped his face a bit. Then she kissed his cheek, then kissed it a second time. Reed looked in her eyes, and Samantha tenderly touched his cheek. She couldn’t take her eyes off his, they were chocolate brown. Reed had eye candy by Samantha’s standards, and she just had to indulge her sweet tooth. Drawing Reed close, she hungrily kissed him, thrusting her tongue down his mouth. Reed kissed back and tried to compose himself. Samantha was a damn good kisser, he was rock hard within seconds. Her elbow accidentally grazed his hard member and she broke the kiss.

Samantha: My lord, you’re hard already, after one sodding kiss.

Reed: What can I say, you’re a damn good kisser.

Samantha: Am I now?

Reed: Very much so.

Samantha: You’re no slouch yourself.

Reed: Am I now?

Samantha: And you have a beautiful cock.

Reed: I thought you didn’t remember seeing me naked?

Samantha: I lied.

Reed: That’s very, very naughty.

Samantha (softly): Well then, why don’t you spank me then?

Reed: Would you like that?

Samantha: Very much so.

Reed: You’re quite kinky, Miss Hume?

Samantha: I try.

Reed: Should we go to the bedroom or just do it here?

Samantha pulled Reed down to the floor and the two started to make out again. Then they started to take off each other’s clothes. Soon a laundry pile wound up on the sofa and Reed was putting on a condom. Then they got in the fetal position when Samantha cursed.

Samantha: Shit, we can’t do this.

Reed: But I thought you wanted to.

Samantha: I do, but we have to meet Jackson.

Reed: Not for another hour.

Samantha: I thought it was half an hour.

Reed: That can easily be amended.

Reed races over to his cell phone and dials Jackson.

Reed: Hey Jax, we’re running a little late, Samantha can’t take a shower until the plumbing maintenance shows up, there’s no water in her apartment. Yeah, we’ll be there as soon as we can. Okay, later.

After hanging up, Reed goes back over to where Samantha is laying and joins the nude redhead.

Samantha: You are such a naughty boy, ya know that?

Reed: Only a little bit, but it was for a good cause.

Samantha: Shagging me is a good cause.

Reed: No, cuddling with you is a good cause.

Samantha: Awwwww, you’re so sweet. But I’d rather shag more.

Reed: But that leaves no time for cuddling.

Samantha: Rein check.

Reed: But I love it when hold me.

Samantha: Touche, now shag me rotten, baby!

The two started naked wrestling, and Samantha began to loudly moan in pleasure. Reed, not so much, he was just stuck in a moment that he couldn’t get out of. Samantha had other ideas though, and she was curious to experiment with something that was just as torturous as it was pleasurable.

Samantha: Tickle-fuck me.

Reed: What?

Samantha: I want you to tickle me while we shag. I want to see if it makes me giz more.

Reed: And I thought I was kinky.

With Samantha flat on her back, on the rug that clearly tied the room together, Reed started to tickle her sides while rubbing his cock up and down her thigh. Samantha closed her eyes and began to giggle softly. When Reed felt a drop of precum glide on her skin, he heard Samantha moan and giggle at the same time. Then he gathered what joy juice he could and apply it to the redhead’s lips as she gracefully licked it off his fingers.

Samantha: Mmmmm, yum with a four Ms.

Reed: If you’re good, I’ll give you more.

Samantha: Oh baby!

Next, Reed started to blow a raspberry on Samantha’s flat stomach. His hard member was still nuzzling against Samantha’s thigh, and it was actually starting to tickle her as well. Reed was tickling Samantha with his cock, of all things!

Samantha: Oh, you naughty boy. Tickling Mummy with your own ram rod, shame on you.

Her taunting and teasing turned Reed on more, and he blew another raspberry, again, and again.

Samantha: EEEEEEK OH NOOOOHOOH HEEHEEHEEEE!

Reed: Since your hands are free, can you put a condom on for me.

Samantha: EHEEHHEHEHEEHE OHOOHOKAY!

Reed moved his hands to her Samantha’s tummy and tickled it rapidly with both of them. Samantha returned the favor by using her hands to give Reed a hand job. While she pumped, she used her other hand to tickle his balls. That made Reed even more hard and his hardness still ran along her thigh. Samantha moaned louder, and started to rub Reed faster and faster.

Samantha: HEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEH OOH OOOOH OOOOH EHEHHEHEH OOOOOOOH!

Reed stopped tickling her belly and made his hands crawl up to Samantha’s armpits where he dug his nails into her soft hollows. This caused the horny redhead to screech.

Samantha: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA YOU BUGGER EEHEHEEHEEHEEEEEE!

Reed: Now it’s time to tickle your pussy with my cock.

Reed slowly entered Samantha with his hard member, all while still tickling her armpits.
Samantha continued to giggle and moan at the same time. Tickling was her greatest weakness, and also her newfound pleasure. It was all one big juxtaposition. Then Reed stopped tickling for a minute so that he could hold her arms down and kiss her passionately while tickle-fucking Samantha. Samantha kissed him back and in between each kiss she would moan and sigh with sexual satisfaction. After awhile, standard sexual intercourse became boring. So they switched positions, and Samantha removed Reed’s cum soaked condom and placed her moist pussy on top of his stomach and lowered herself to give Reed a blowjob. While she gave him a blowjob, Reed helped himself to Samantha’s long toes. Samantha moaned in pleasure, but it was a muffled moan because her mouth was full of Reed’s package. And Reed’s moans were muffled too with his mouth full of toes. Then they switched, and Samantha sucked Reed’s toes while he went down on her. After that was over, they laid back on the rug to catch their breath and check the time. They still had thirty minutes.

Reed: Wow, we covered a lot of ground in just thirty minutes.

Samantha: Aye! You laid my carpet and I fixed your pipes. I guess the plumbing did get fixed after all.

Reed: And yet here you are, wet and dripping. I think I caused a leak in your wall.

Samantha giggled at Reed’s joke, covering her mouth because she was laughing so hard. Reed was too damn funny, and too damn cute as well.

Samantha: Should we get dressed or have another quickie?

Reed: I got an idea, and I’ll give you a hint. It was the year you could see Janis Joplin, Jimmy Hendrix, The Doors, The Who, The Stones, and The Mamas and The Papas in one location.

Samantha: Bloody brilliant, baby!

Samantha was a gymnast for ten years, did ballet, and occasionally did yoga before Tae Bo. So naturally she was really extendable, especially being really tall with long legs. She and Reed conducted a little foreplay until they got aroused and then they slowly made their way into the 69 position.

By ten forty five, they were both dressed and made their exit from Samantha’s flat to go and meet with Jackson. Hopefully Jackson would be none the wiser.

Next up…….

Our heroes board the freighter and set off on their adventure. Sorry for the delay, but before they went on their journey, I thought I would establish a thickened plothole!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, here's a little teaser.

In addition to a love triangle being formed, Samantha will find herself lost in the jungle and ends up caught in a net, how does that sound?

Great JT. How do you write all these stories and not get mixed up? You are one prolific writer, and write some of the most enjoyable stories. Keep it up!

Thanks!

No jm, the pleasure is all mine. Thank you for reading my stories and liking them. I will get the next part done sometime this week as well as finish The Haunted Mansion. Then a Haunted Mansion sequel will be later this week too.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back