• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in movie "La Belle"

amk714

Level of Blueberry Feather
In the Updates section of extremetickling.com, there's a clip entitled labelle.mpg. In it, a man holds up a woman's ankle while he tickles her bare foot, first with his fingers, then with a leaf. The part with the leaf has a great view of her sole, and you can see her face as she tries not to laugh. "La Belle" is a Korean movie (don't let the Chinese subtitles fool you) about a reporter who falls in love with a nude model (you can do a search with "la belle" and "korean" to find out more) Great scene, although the clip is missing the end part, when she ends up laughing! Unfortunately, you must be a member of the site to view it :( Sorry for that and for the long post, but I just had to mention it! :) Please don't ask me to send it to you; if I have to be a member, so do you! :p

*ggg*

I am not a member and I have it, too! Muahahahahaa!! :)
...with the ending of the clip, where she pulls away her foot and laughs ;)

yeah, its on a yahoo group called something like 'hong kong feet 5'. great clip.

I forgot to mention that I also have the movie on DVD! :cool2:
That's how I know the clip isn't quite complete.
BTW, the English subtitles are terrible. If anyone knows what the characters are ACTUALLY saying, please post! There's also a lot of sex in the movie, but this isn't the forum for that :bump:

I actually think this is kind of old news, but am amazed that you can tell the difference between the chinese and korean languages. Do you actually speak them or just have a keen eye for such things?

You got the La Belle movie on DVD? Any chance you could rip the scene and make a divX clip then? Would be great to have this scene in dvd quality!

Sorry, snap, don't got the equipment (no DVD-ROM) or the know-how :(

That Guy, it's new news to me! :) I don't speak them, but I guess I do have a keen eye (I'm also Asian-American, but that could be just a coincidence) Without going too much into linguistics, Chinese writing is the most complex, Japanese is simpler, and Korean is the easiest to write. As for how the languages sound, that's something you'll have to pick up on your own :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back