• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miss Johnson - Part 1

JourneyMan19

Hey guys. Some of you may remember that I posted a story a few months back titled "My Babysitter Emma". Unfortunately, that story was removed only a few days after I had posted it due to the involvement of a minor. However, before it’s deletion I had been receiving some fairly positive feedback from you guys so I have decided to give things another go, this time taking care not to include any minors. From now on all characters involved in my stories will be 18 or over and I would like to apologize to all members and the moderators for any offence that I may have caused the first time. So without further ado, I give you my next story. Hope you like it. Enjoy!!

Miss Johnson - Part 1

Scott was in his final year at Oakfield High School, now 19 having repeated the 12th grade. At first he’d been worried, even afraid, by his momentary lapse in progress but had gotten over it fairly quickly. His friends and family had all been very supportive throughout and helped Scott come to his senses. This was not the end of the world. After all, not everybody he knew had a smoother track record than he did. Now in the second half of the year, Scott couldn’t complain with the way things had gone since. Soon this whole thing would be erased from his memory. Little did Scott know at first that this year would prove to be one of the last things he’d ever forget. And even less did Scott know that in the end, he would willingly get down on his knees and thank whoever was up there for making him repeat that year.

It was a bright Wednesday afternoon and class was coming to an end for the day. It was plain, regular English and Scott was leaning back in his chair, smiling as he felt the sunlight wash over him. The little homework set for the next couple of days he had finished early, now was just a matter of savouring the final few minutes and he’d be out in the warm sunlight, free to do as he pleased for the remainder of the day. What more could anybody have asked!

Of course, English just happened to be taught by the hottest teacher Scott thought he’d ever lay eyes on, Miss Johnson. She’d been Scott’s teacher for a few years now but in all that time, Little Scott had never lost any of his enthusiasm towards her. When she spoke to the class her voice was enough to lure Scott into the softest and most comfortable dreams right there on the spot. Many times he had had to force the fantasies from his mind, even give himself a slap or five to keep himself from falling into a trance. A woman somewhere in her early thirties, Miss J was usually a cheerful and pleasant teacher to be around (granted maybe not teaching the most interesting of subjects) but even on the few occasions when she’d been made to shout Scott had found himself unable to resist her. She usually wore a simple attire of black or dark grey, comprising of a jacket which she would always wear open over a thin shirt which gave an idea of her finely shaped breasts and a skirt short enough to expose a decent amount of smooth, bare leg. Miss J also wore black heels which she would slip on and off under the desk during class and always tied her sleek, brown hair back in a neat bun. Her green eyes were a stand-out feature on her perfect face and the sight of her grin would be enough to knock almost any male high school goer off his feet.

Today however, Miss J wasn’t on Scott’s mind for once. This would give him another reason to fall to his knees and thank the heavens for his luck throughout later years. For had Miss J not called Scott back to help her tidy up as the rest of the class were rushing out, none of that day‘s events would have ever taken place right there in that classroom. It was this rare chance that brought Scott back to his senses. The hottest teacher for possibly hundreds of miles around had asked him to help her tidy the class room, how could he have been so close to the door? Had he not heard her call and had Miss J approached one of the other boys to help her, Scott would never have forgiven himself.

As Scott got to work sweeping the floor for small pieces of paper debris that had been left by the rest of the class, Miss J grinned at him from across the room.

"Thank you ever so much, dear" she said, "This makes things much easier than having to do things by myself"

"No problem" said Scott, tingling on the inside from having recieved a complement. After a few seconds hesitation he decided to add "Must be tiring having to do this on your own every other day"

"It’s harder than you’d think" said Miss J, standing up and sighing, "You wouldn’t believe how much mess you get to clean up afterwards sometimes, it’s amazing so few people can leave so much lying around. Today’s nowhere near as bad as it gets!"

They continued this light conversation as they finished tidying. At one point, as Scott was walking towards the blackboard to put back some chalk he’d found on the floor, he saw that the cupboard door was open and Miss J was shuffling things around on one of the shelves inside. She had her back to him. Scott stopped so suddenly he dropped the chalk. His mind was racing as he bent down to pick it up. He knew what he wanted to do but did he dare? Any second now she’d turn around and the opportunity would be gone. Gathering his courage, Scott reached out and squeezed his teacher’s side.

"Eeeek" Miss J jumped and her arms immediately snapped to her sides as she let out a small scream. She turned her head and Scott could not have been more relieved to see the broad grin brightening her features. He withdrew his hand.

"Oh my God" exclaimed the teacher, "You’re going to have to be careful, Scott. I’m so ticklish"

Scott didn’t really know what to respond to this, so he cautiously said "Oh really?" Embarrassement was threatening to flood his insides.

"Yeah, all over my body, especially my feet" smiled Miss J.

"I’ll have to remember that for next time you give me a bad grade" joked Scott. His confidence was beginning to reappear almost as quickly as it had been draining.

Still smiling, Miss J stepped past Scott out of the cupboard and closed the door and locked it.

"Well, that’s the room clean and ready for tomorrow*» she said, «*Thanks for your help Scott, although I must say, your cleaning skills seem to be a heck of a lot better than your English homework"

"Excuse me?" Scott frowned. Where had this come from?

"Oh yes, your last assignement was so bad I’m afraid I’m going to have to fail it, maybe even show it to the rest of the class so they’ll know exactly how not to do it next time" added Miss J, her grin now turning mischeivous,*"But don’t worry, I’ll be sure to let Mr Morgan (the headmaster) know about your cleaning ability and, if you’re lucky, he might give you the janitor’s job. Unless, of course, you’ve got something to say about that Scott?"

Scott stood there with an odd expression, not sure whether to feel insulted or not. It didn’t make any sense. His assignements in her classes had all recieved fine grades up until now. His last one especially he thought he’d completed flawlessly. Then a wild thought came to him. Could she actually be teasing him? Was she in fact trying to goad him back into tickling her? Did she want to be tickled to such an extent? What if he was wrong? Was it worth the risk?

Scott finally decided that it was. If he was right, this would be a once in a lifetime opportunity. And if he was wrong, well, it was just worth the risk. Taking a step towards Miss J, Scott finally responded "*Why yes, yes I do have a problem with that. In fact I think you’ve been grading my papers quite harshly. Maybe you and I should sit down and talk about it and you’ll end up telling me why you’ve been so unfair with me this year. What do you say?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 to be finished soon.

I like where this is headed...Good start AND Welcome to TMF!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back