• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kim Possible M/FFF feet

General Zod

Level of Triple Jade Feather
Starring
Kim Possible
Dr.Ann Possible(Kim's mother)
Shego
Sandrock74 plays Dr.Tickler

Kim Possible,and her mother Dr.Ann Possible were driving out in the country,looking for Shego.Kim had put a tracking device on Shego's BMW during theier last fight.Kim was driving her restored 1970 VW van.

She slowed down to make a right turn,into the woods,down a dirt road,as her mother said,"this tracker says turn down here to get to Shego" "OK mom" said Kim as she signalled,then turned right. The dirt road was somewhat smooth,as they drove slowly down it. About three miles down the road,they came across Shego's green BMW,stuck up to the rear bumper in deep mud.

Kim stopped her van,and they both got out to look the scene over.Both were on guard,in case it was a trap."I wonder where Shego took off too She got stuck real bad. It will take a lot to get her car free of the mud"said Dr.Possible. Kim just shrugged her shoulders,and said"that's true mom.But it will make it easier for us to catch her. " Kim saw some muddy foot prints heading east."Those must belong to Shego" she said after pointing them out to her mom."Let's follow them in the van,and see where they lead us to"

"Do you think that is wise?"asked Dr.Possible."We could get the van stuck" she replied with a shudder."It will be OK mom.The ground over there is dry. Besides,with the engine over the rear wheels,we won't get stuck so easily.I did not get stuck at all during the winter" she replied with a grin. They both got back into the van,and Ann backed up,so she could easily swing around Shego's abadoned car.

The ground Kim had backed down some,had a gentle slope to it,that was a bit muddy.Ann put the gearshift into first,and....... ZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZ went the rear wheels as they started to spin easily. Kim let off the gas pedal,and gently pushed down on the gas.The van slowly started to go forward,but the rear wheels spun mud into the air. "Come on baby,you can do this"she pleaded with the van as it slowly moved forward.

After a few minutes,the van was able to move forward,with out the rear wheels spinning."That is a relief"Dr.Possible said."I though for sure we were going to get stuck there.I hate getting a car stuck"
"No worries mom.This baby can get us through anything" said Kim.

They drove about a mile down the road,following Shego's tracks.Then the road starting getting bumpier,and muddier.Just as they started going around a corner,the rear of the van slid a bit to the left.The wheels started spinning faster,as Kim tried to correct it.But it was useless.The rear of the van slid into some soft mud,that was too much for it.
ZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZ WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRLLLLLLL ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ went the real wheels as they dug the rear of the van deeper into the mud.

Kim started to jump up and down into her seat,trying to coax her van out of the mud."Come on.Come on.Don't do this baby.Please,come on,don't get stuck" she cried.Her mom just sat there,fear in her eyes. Ann,just kept on gunning the gas pedal,as the wheels spun thick,gooey mud into the air.

After a few minutes,Kim put the gear into nuetral,and pounded her fists onto the steering wheel."This can't be happening to me"she cried."I am one of the good guys!" Kim looked over at her mom.But her mom was in a trance like state,with the fear all over her face.
"Mom,what is wrong? Please tell me" said Kim.After a few minutes,her mom broke out of her stupor."It's nothing Kim Just something from my past that I can't talk about just yet"

"Well,how are we going to get out of this mess?"asked Ann. Her mom replied,"Maybe I can push the van out,with you at the gas "Kim looked at her mom and said,"no mom.I got the van stuck,I will push,while you get on the gas" Kim got out,and went to the rear."OK mom,easy and the gas" Ann started pushing,while Dr.Possible slowly got onto the gas pedal.

ZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ The real wheels spun uselessly in the mud. "Come on baby"cried Kim."Please.we gotta get out of the mud.You can do it" Dr Possible kept on pressing the accelerator,as the rear wheels kept on spinning.She had a sense of deja vu from her early days,before Kim was born. Kim kept on pushing,while the wheels kept on spinning.

ZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZ WHIIIIIIIIIIRRRRLL
ZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ "Let's take a break mom.This thing isn't going anywhere". "OK Kim,maybe we can find something to put under the wheels for traction.Do you have a shovel in the back"?" Kim nodded,out of breath from her pushing. Dr Possible started to dig some mud away from the rear wheels,so they could put some branches under the wheels for traction.(does that ever work?)

The mud was the wet,gooey type.It was not an easy task to dig that stuff out.Thankfully,the temperature was not hot. After a half hour,Kim took over the digging,as Dr.Possible went looking for branches.After one hour,they both put brances under the rear wheels.Kim got behind the wheel,started up the van,put her in gear,and floored the accelerator.

"Come on you stupid van.Go!!!!!!" The rear wheels spun mud high into the air.The branches they put under the wheels spun into the air as well. Kim started screaming."I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN ! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" She kept her booted foot pressed upon the accelerator as the rear wheels sank so far into the mud,the VW van was resting on the frame.

Kim got out of the van,and kept on muttering.Dr.Possible had never seen her so angry. After Kim vented for about ten minutes,Dr.Possible said,"Kim? I guess we will have to walk for help now. I see a big house about a mile east of us. Kim looked at her mom."What house?"Dr.Possible pointed to it. "OK mom,let's go".Kim locked up the van,and thet started going to the house.

When they got up to the house,Kim knocked at the front door.However,the door just opened up."Shall we go in?" Kim asked her mom. "OK,let's be real careful though'her mom replied.After they got inside,they heard feminine laughter. Both the ladies stood in one spot,and wondered what it could mean.

After a few minutes,the laughter had stopped.Then a female voice cried out,cursing."YOUSONAVABITCH WHEN I GET LOOSE YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!!!!"

"Shego" cried Kim,and she started running towards the voice. Dr.Possible started running after her,and yelled"wait Kim.It may be a trap!"The warning came too late,as both ladies felt sleepy all of a sudden.They both fell to the floor. When they woke up,both were in a set of stocks.They were barefoot,and their hands were tied behind their backs.

Both sat facing a big TV screen.Dr.Possible was the first to recover fully.She had an idea what was about to happen,but prayed it would not.She started to struggle,but was trapped securley. Kim came to a minute later,and started to struggle as well. But it was no use.She then realized both her,and her mom were barefoot.

"Mom,what is going on?" But Dr.Possible was afraid to answer. "I guess some twisted wierdo must like looking at women's feet",Kim said.Just then the TV screen came on.A man out of Dr.Possible's past came on screen. "Hello Ann. Did you miss me?'said Dr Tickler.(played by Sandrock74 from the TMF)

Dr.Possible just sat there in silent fear. Dr.Tickler had tickled her to near insanity before Kim was born. She had thought he was dead all these years."Mom,who is that man? How does he know you?" asked Kim.But Ann just sat there in shock.After a few minutes,she began struggling to get free again. She thought this can't be happening to me again.

Shego had woken up from being passed out.Dr.Tickler started tickling her bare feet again.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOOOOOPIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUBASTARD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH laughed Kim's arch rival. Dr.Tickle kept up the tickling for another 25 minutes. Shego just sat there breathless.

"I bet you thought I was dead didn't you Ann. Now it is time for me to have some fun with you and Kim" Dr.Tickler threw a switch. Some soft toothbrushes came intoo view,and started foing up and down Shego's feet.

Shego threw her head back and laughed".HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOUAREHAHAHAHAHASODEADHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
After a minute,Dr.Tickler came into the room where Ann,and Kim were. "It is so nice to see you Ann.How have you been? It's has been oh what,22.23 years since I last saw you? You have aged well.You are a very pretty woman.This must be your daughter Ann.I am Dr.Tickler.Pleased to meet you"

Kim looked at her mom and said,"who is this freak mom?" Dr.Possible told her daughter,"shortly after I married your dad,Dr.Tickler here kidnapped me and held me captive for a few days.He love to tickle women on their feet."
Dr.Possible looked up at Dr.Tickler and pleaded to let her daughter go free. Dr.Tickler just smiled and said no.

He looked at both ladies feet.He noticed these two lovely red heads had red nail polish on their toes. "Are you still ticklish Ann?" Ann shook her head from side to side and started begging. Dr Tickle started wiggling his fingers as he started going for Dr.Possible's feet.As soon as his fingers touched her feet,she exploded with laughter.

HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHHHHAAAAAAA STOOOOOOOOOOPP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAOMIGODHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASE STAAAHPP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOGOGHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! After five minutes,Dr.Tickler stopped his assualt."How about you Kim?Did mom pass on her ticklish genes?" Kim started struggling.Her reaction to his tickling was like her mom's.

HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAOOHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHSTAAAAHP
HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHNOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA His assault went on for ten minutes this time.After he stopped,Kim lay there panting. Ann,begged him to let them both go.But Dr.Tickler said,"no can do my dear.I have a lot of catching up to do."With that he started tickling Ann's feet again.

BWHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAYOUBASTARDHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHHNO
HAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEOMYGODIT'S TORTUREHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ann's worse spot were the bottoms of her toes.Dr.Tickler lightly scratched them,and Ann went hysterical with laughter.Ann would wiggle her toes,then flex them to make the tickling stop.It did no good.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAI'LLDOANYTHINGSTAAAAAAHP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHANOTHAHAHAHTHEHAHAHAHTOESHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

After twenty long minutes,Dr.Tickler stopped.Tears from laughing so hard ran down Dr.Possible's face.She gasped for air.Dr.Tickler sat at Kim's feet and asked her,"so where is your worst tickle spot Kim?" Kim said nothing.Dr.Tickle started with Kim's heels,and worked her way up to the bottoms of her toes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHYOUPRICKHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dr.Tickle went for Kim's arches.This made her howl with laughter.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYOUSICKFREAKHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOUHAHAHAHAHAREKHAHAHAHAHAHAHSOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHDEAHDHAHAHAHA

After tickling Kim's arches for twenty minutes,he stopped."Let's check on Shego shall we? " He turned on the TV.Shego was laughing and cursing up a storm,as the toothbrushes went up and down her feet.

LETMEGOYUOBASTARDHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIMGONNAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
KILLYOUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PLEASEOMYGODI'LL DIEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
cried Shego."Then you shall die laughing my dear" said Dr.Tickle.

He then turned to Ann and Kim and asked them,"do you know what I love doing best? Tickling a hot looking mom and her daughter(who is of legal age :p) at the same time."

He then grabbed a chair,sat it between the two ladies and began tickling them,concentrating on Ann's toes,and Kim's arches.They both begged him not to do it.But it fell on deaf ears..

Dr.Tickler was rewarded with heavy laughter as he tickled both mom and daughter.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHPLEEEEASEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHA
LETUSGOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWE'LLDIE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNONONONONONONON
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
WEWILLGETYOUFORTHISHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

About thirty minutes later,the alarms rang.Dr.Tickle looked at his security camera,ad swore."Shit! Shego's hired help has arrived.This will hold them up for two hours or so.He who runs away,lives to tickle another day."He threw a switch that instantly threw down steel doors that would need cutting through.With another switch,more toothbrushes came into view at the toes for Ann,and the arches for Kim."So Long ladies.It's been fun.I am glad I had this session on tape. The TMF will love this.Don't worry.The toothbrushes will tickle for five minutes,then stop for a few minutes,then come back on again.Have fun"With that said,another switch was thrown,and Ann,and Kim started laughing again,as the brushes tickled them.

Two and a half hours later.

Shego's hired help had finally broke through the barriers.All three ladies were breathing heavily.Surprisingly,none of them peed themselves with all the tickling.All three swore revenge upon Dr.Tickle. "Now we need to get our vehicles out of the mud.We will go to mine first,then get yours out Kim.My men found a shortcut through the woods in their tracked vehicle."said Shego.

"OK"replied Anna and Kim.With that all of them went to Shego's BMY and freed it from the mud.Shego looked down at Ann and Kim and said,"I can't believe you two were dumb enough to believe me HAHAHAHAHA. So long suckers."With that said,Shego drove off.Ann and Kim just stood there,dumbfounded. Kim looked over at her mom and said,"mom,is it possible to tickle someone to death?" Ann looked over at her daughter,and said,"there is one way to find out.If it is.Shego will die from laughter.Come on Kim,let's try to free your van from the mud."

The two walked back to Kim's VW van,where it still sat in the mud.Kim got in,and fired that mutha up.She stepped down on the gas,and the rear wheels started spinning again,throwing the thick,gooey mud up into the air.

ZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZ WHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRLL ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Kim shut off the engine.Just then,a Unimog 4X4 truck came into view. A man came down from the cab.He asked them in a Dutch accented voice,"would you two like me to pull you out?"(man played by mudflirt from stuckworld.com)

With a hearty sense of relief,they both said yes.Mudflirt grab a good set of chains,and the Unimog(best truck ever) easily pulled them out of the mud. Ann and Kim told Mudflirt,"if you ever need help,please call us" .He thanked them,and the ladies went on their way home.

Mudflirt climed back into his Unimog,and looked at his camera.The guys over at stuckworl will love this footage I got,he thought.

The ever lovin'end.

My second story.Hopefully it is better than my first.

Without wanting to sound judgemental, I'm almost certain Kim and Shego are both minors.

Me? I'm the villain? I made the big time! Yes! :rockon:

Funny thing is, I don't remember actually doing any of this. Did I hit my head on my way running out the door or something? :idunno:

By the way, I love this quote: "He who runs away, lives to tickle another day!" I think I am going to trademark that. That's too good to not say while I shake my fist as I make my escapes. I also got a kick out of:, "Do you know what I love doing best? Tickling a hot looking mom and her daughter(who is of legal age) at the same time." Like all smart villains, I cover my bases. :mwahaha:

Man, I just wish I remembered doing and saying all this.......:Grrr:

Anyway, not sure what I did to be in your story, but it was enjoyable. Thanks general!

Me? I'm the villain? I made the big time! Yes! :rockon:

Funny thing is, I don't remember actually doing any of this. Did I hit my head on my way running out the door or something? :idunno:

By the way, I love this quote: "He who runs away, lives to tickle another day!" I think I am going to trademark that. That's too good to not say while I shake my fist as I make my escapes. I also got a kick out of:, "Do you know what I love doing best? Tickling a hot looking mom and her daughter(who is of legal age) at the same time." Like all smart villains, I cover my bases. :mwahaha:

Man, I just wish I remembered doing and saying all this.......:Grrr:

Anyway, not sure what I did to be in your story, but it was enjoyable. Thanks general!
Glad you enjoyed it Sandrock.In future stories,I want to incorporate TMF members for the fun of it. I remembered how you like red heads,that's why I wanted you as the viilain.

This story was a lot of fun to read!!!!!!!!!!!!
:aww: :aww: :aww: :aww:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back