• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I can turn off my ticklishness mf/f

TicklingTips

2nd Level Red Feather
Hi all. Not my first story but the first one I'm sharing. I think it's kind of long. I'd be interested to know people's thoughts on it, so I can improve (I've got some ideas for a part two). Enjoy.

I’ve always had really good control over my ticklishness. I’m pretty ticklish but only when I choose to be, which used to be hardly ever. But there was one time when someone managed to tickle me and I couldn’t just turn it off. And it was wonderful. I’m going to tell you about it.

I’ve been friends with both Mark and Jo for years. We’re all about 21. Jo is a slim brunette, Mark is tall but well built, with mousy-brown hair, and I’m kind of petite. Not overweight, but I’ve got curves, you know? I’ve got green eyes and wavy, shoulder length dark red hair. There are things I don’t like about my body but I do like my skin, so I take care of it. It’s a little pale, but it’s smooth, an even colour, and soft all over me.

Mark and Jo had come around to my place that afternoon, and we hadn’t really decided what we were going to do from there. I was sitting on my double bed with my back against the bedhead. Jo was sitting at the end of the bed and Mark was in an armchair across the room. I was wearing tracksuit pants, a jumper, and ankle socks. After we’d been talking for a while about possibly going to see a movie, we were bored and Mark asked “So look, what are we actually going to do?” Jo sighed and turned to me. Her eyes moved from mine, down to my waist, down my legs and onto my feet. “This.” She replied, reaching over and running a fingertip from my left heel up my sole to under my toes.

She looked up at me with a cheeky smile on her face, but I hadn’t reacted at all. I just smiled back and said “I can turn off my ticklishness.”

“Really? I don’t believe you.” Jo said. She seemed to think about it for a second, then turned slowly to Mark. He smiled, glancing from Jo to me, and came over and sat on the foot of the bed, opposite Jo. I knew they were going to try to tickle my feet, but I wasn’t worried at all – I’d always been able to completely ignore it when I wanted to, especially when I saw it coming. Mark and Jo both lightly grabbed hold of an ankle and with a shared cheeky grin, starting running a fingertip or two up and down my soles. They looked at me expectantly but I just shook my head defiantly. I was confident they couldn’t tickle me.

Suddenly, they both just happened to run a fingertip under my toes, and a surprised squeal escaped my mouth. They both froze, just long enough for me to anticipate what would come next. Their fingers began wriggling under my toes again, this time faster and harder. I squealed and laughed, and kicked a bit. I felt the fingers move onto the rest of my sole, which was suddenly ticklish as well!

I was surprised at so many things at this point. I was surprised that my feet were so ticklish, when I thought I was able to simply switch off my ticklishness. I was surprised that it didn’t feel bad – I didn’t really want to pull my feet away, and I couldn’t understand why not. And I was surprised that Jo and Mark kept going. And going! Maybe it was only a minute or two but I wasn’t expecting more than a few seconds of being tickled. I was laughing and squirming a bit, but I didn’t have any real urge to tell them to stop. But they did stop soon. As I caught my breath, a thought popped into my mind. Maybe I’d actually enjoyed that? Maybe that was why I didn’t try to stop it? I took a moment to think about it. I scooted my butt down until I was lying flat on the bed. Mark and Jo seemed to be deciding whether they should stop there, but I made that decision for them by saying shyly, “That was kind of fun...you can keep going if you want...” I wasn’t even sure about what I was saying, but I wanted to explore it a bit more.

There was an awkward silence for a moment or two...I felt my face going red as I began expecting them to laugh at what I’d just said. Jo and Mark looked at each other and slowly they both started grinning. “Oh, do you like having your feet tickled Jane? Isn’t that interesting!” Jo said, grabbing my ankle and using her arm to pin it against the side of my body. Mark did the same. They both started running fingertips up and down my soles, but somehow after that break I’d got, it didn’t tickle at all. They gave each other and then me confused looks. I quietly suggested “Maybe try under my toes again?”

I immediately felt fingertips moving closer to my toes, and as soon as they moved over the balls of my feet and under my toes, it started tickling wildly! “Ahahahaha! Now it works – eeeek! Ahaha!” I squealed. Mark, and then Jo, expanded their tickling to the rest of my sole, stroking up and down the arches too. It seemed that once I’d been tickled under my toes, the rest of my foot became ticklish too! I felt Mark’s fingers grab hold of the opening of my right sock and start pulling it off. “NO!” I screamed, suddenly not enjoying what was happening. I think I shocked Jo and Mark, who both immediately stopped tickling and let go of my legs. “Sorry...I’m just really self conscious about my feet. I don’t like the idea of you guys touching them when I’m not wearing socks.” I couldn’t explain why I felt this way. There was no reason to be self-conscious about my feet, but I just always had been.
Jo just said “Jane, we’ve been your friends for years! It’s not like we’ve never seen your feet before!” Mark chimed in with “Yeah. And it’ll tickle more!”
I thought for a second about what they’d said. “You guys are loving this aren’t you?” I accused.

They looked at each other for a moment, and Mark shrugged and replied “Yeah. It’s fun!”

“Well...umm. I guess you’re right...I don’t even know why I’m so embarrassed about them....Umm alright. You can take my socks off if you want.”

Jo started pulling on my sock, but stopped pulling when my heel was exposed. She told Mark to do the same. She and Mark then started stroking slowly under my toes, with Jo telling him what she wanted him to do. She then danced her fingers down to my bare heel, and Mark did the same. It tickled a bit, but I was able to simply lie there and giggle. This didn’t satisy Jo. “Now we’ll pull the socks a bit further.” She and Mark paused and pulled again until the socks were only covering my toes, exposing my sole. When they started tickling again, I could no longer lie still. I squeeled as Mark and Jo discovered how ticklish the arches of my feet suddenly were. I kept squealing and laughing, but this still wasn’t enough for them. My socks were finally pulled completely off, and I knew where those two would get me next – they went straight for under my toes. They held my ankles tightly and fingers wriggled all over my bare feet. Each time I felt a fingertip make contact with my skin I wished it would stop stroking, but each time a fingertip left my foot I couldn’t wait for it to return and do it again!

I don’t know how long they kept tickling my feet for. At some point they both stroked down my arches from toes to heel at the same time. I squealed and squirmed so hard that I flipped over onto my stomach! Jo and Mark let go of my feet and grabbed the one now closest to each of them. I’m not sure who started it, but I suddenly found I was being tickled behind my knees, and on the back of my thighs, and calves by both of them! It wasn’t as ticklish as my feet, but it felt good. They were just stroking, wriggling tickles. I curled up and squirmed around, attempting to protect my legs, but every so often when my squirming made it impossible for Jo or Mark to tickle, I couldn’t help but return to a position where I knew they could, like stretching my legs out so they could tickle behind my knees. A thought went through my head: this would feel better on bare skin.

At some point during my squirming, the top of my tracksuit pants started coming down over my butt, and it was nearly down onto my thighs. My black underwear was clearly visible as my squirming kept pushing my pants down. It was at the point now where I would have to make a real effort to pull them up as the tickling continued. It had probably only been a couple of minutes, but it felt like the tickling was just going on and on. At this stage Mark had a strong arm wrapped around my ankles, the other hand tickling my legs, and Jo was taking advantage of my vulnerable feet, wriggling fingertips all over the soles. I was wriggling and laughing, but I’d decided by this stage that it was definitely fun! I decided that it was time to see whether I could get my bare legs tickled.

I grabbed hold of the top of my pants, which were halfway down my butt, and for a brief second I put all my energy into not squirming, and gave my pants a good hard push down over my butt, and as far down my thighs as I could reach. My pants went down almost to my knees. Jo and Mark paused. Mark looked surprised. Jo’s expression was unreadable. “Why are you doing that?” Jo asked.

“I think...I think tickling feels nicer on bare skin. Umm...you don’t have to do it...” I suddenly felt ridiculous, lying on my stomach, pants half down, suddenly confronting Jo and Mark with my underwear and my desire to have my bare legs tickled! Mark smiled at Jo, who grinned back. “Oh, we’d be happy to!” he said. He let go of my ankles and grabbed my pants. I straightened my legs and allowed him to pull them off. He turned to Jo. “I’m going to start at this end of her legs,” he said, pointing to my butt, “and you start at her toes, and we’ll meet at her knees!”

Mark straddled my butt, facing my legs, and Jo took a firm grip of my ankles with one arm. I was lying face down, and couldn’t see their silent agreement to begin – I just felt fingertips start wriggling under my toes, and where my butt meets my thigh. I exploded with laughter immediately! My arms grabbed Mark, and I tried to wiggle my butt side to side to escape Mark’s fingers, but it just seemed to encourage him. Jo’s fingers moved up onto the arches and centre of my soles, and Mark’s moved further down my thighs. They both started inching closer to behind my knees, as I felt tickles travelling down my thighs, and up my calves. Jo then straddled my ankles, facing Mark, so they were both pinning down my legs as they tickled! At last, Jo began tickling behind my knees, as Mark squeezed up and down my thighs, ignoring my excited laughter.

“I think we should give her a break” Mark told Jo. They got off my legs and I was free to roll over and face them. During my squirming my shirt had ridden up, exposing my bellybutton. I pulled it down. “No, don’t do that,” Mark said, “I bet you’re ticklish there too! Pull it up.” I pulled the shirt back to where it was, and started laughing even as Mark’s fingers moved closer and closer to my tummy.

“I thought I was getting a break!” I yelled, bursting into laughter as ten fingers started scribbling over my tummy. Just as I felt I couldn’t hold my shirt up to allow the tickling, Jo knelt above my head. She pulled against my hands which were trying to cover up my lower tummy. She was stronger than me and slowly the shirt started moving up, to expose my whole stomach! Immediately, Mark took advantage of this and soon found that the most ticklish spot on my tummy was right below my ribs.

I tried to roll over but Mark was having none of it, and he straddled my hips to hold me down. I was feeling really vulnerable with my tummy, legs and feet completely exposed and this seemed to make me more sensitive, and with Jo making sure my shirt stayed just below my bra, Mark was totally free to tickle me. His fingers started squeezing my sides just above my hips. I screamed and laughed loudly. It was driving me nuts! He worked his way up my sides and did the same on my lower ribs. I desperately wanted my arms to be free to fight him off but Jo made sure they weren’t. He started going down my tummy, first tickling my abs just below my ribs. I wanted to curl up in a ball, but all I could do was raise my hips, trying to throw him off, and laugh wildly. “Oh Jane, do you have a ticklish tummy?” Mark teased, pausing.
“YES! Please don’t tickle my tummy!” I begged. It was getting intense and I was trying to simply stop being ticklish as I had in many other situations before. But I found it just didn’t work!

“Don’t worry, he won’t.” Jo said. I realised I was kind of disappointed – maybe that new level of intensity was kind of fun! “But I will.” She gave me an evil smile and let go of my hands and I immediately pulled my shirt down to meet my underwear. Mark got off me and I just lay still, really hoping I would get tickled some more but too shy to say so. Jo moved around and straddled me, and Mark moved to where Jo had been, near my head. “Yeah you can have a turn too, hehe.” I said, shyly pulling my shirt back up to expose my tummy. I was getting more confident about showing that I enjoyed this, and I lay my hands above my head, near Mark, hoping he would hold them.
Jo stared blankly at my stomach for a moment. Maybe she was a bit surprised that I did that. But a smile flashed across her face and she said “And I think your armpits, and sides, need a good tickling too!” I wasn’t sure about this.

“Umm...I like what you guys have been doing...but...I think I only like it on bare skin.” There was another awkward silence. That would mean either taking off my shirt or pulling it up so far that it practically was off anyway. I already felt really exposed in just my underwear and a shirt that was currently pulled up to my ribs anyway. No one said anything, but I saw Jo and Mark look at each other. They both looked down at me, still stretched out waiting to have my tummy tickled. Jo rested her hands on her hips. I stared at her fingertips, and started imagining them wriggling across my stomach. I loved the idea. But inevitably, I then imagined them tickling the sides of my chest, and creeping their way into my armpits. I still loved the idea! It was time to bite the bullet. I sat up, grabbed the bottom of my shirt, and pulled it off, dropping it beside the bed. I lay down again, stretched my hands above my head, and waited to see Mark and Jo react. I didn’t have to wait long.

They both gave me huge smiles, and Mark knelt with a leg on each side of my arms, pinning them down. Jo used one finger to start circling my bellybutton, and Mark dragged his finger on the soft skin of my upper arms. I giggled, excitedly waiting for them to tickle me more intensely. I felt all of Jo’s fingers doing long, lazy strokes from just below my bra all the way down my tummy, then she would use the fingernails on the way back up. Mark was making slow circles with one finger on each of my arms, inching closer to my armpit. I was giggling, but it was light enough that I could lie still to allow them to do it. His fingers reached the top of my armpit and dived in, drawing slow circles. At the same time Jo changed to spider tickling around my tummy.
I couldn’t believe how nice it felt. I giggled for a while, and then started laughing. They kept tickling. I found myself arching my back sometimes, because it made both my tummy and underarms feel more ticklish and vulnerable, and pushed my bare skin towards those tickling hands, and I loved that. Mark noticed and said “I think she really likes this!”

I was laughing a bit harder now, as I relaxed more after being shy about having them both look at me in just my underwear. In between laughter I said “Ooooh....ahahaha! Yes! Heehehahaa...” They’d been tickling me like this for a few minutes now and I guess Mark wanted to try some more intense tickling on me. One time, as I was arching my back again, Mark stopped doing circles and stroked two fingers right down the middle of each armpit. I was completely unprepared for it and flopped back to the bed, laughing loudly. It seemed Jo was just waiting for a sign of weakness to pounce. She started squeezing above my hips as Mark had earlier – she already knew it tickled me so much! Mark ran his fingertips up and down my armpits, and then started pressing harder. Just a few moments before I had felt like I was in control of how much I was being tickled. Now I couldn’t even control my laughter!
I squirmed and shook, and tried to roll side to side, laughing loudly. Jo explored my reactions to her squeezing my sides bit higher, in between my hips and ribs, then on my lower ribs, then just below my armpits. She discovered it tickled me most on the sides of my tummy. She went all the way up and all the way down my sides a few times, and one time, as she reached that extra ticklish spot, Mark went in harder and faster under my arms, pressing gently into the soft skin and almost vibrating his fingers side to side. I laughed until I had no air in me, and then more! I shook in silent laughter as four hands worked two very ticklish spots at once. I don’t know how long it was before they gave me a break, but I guess they saw I needed to breathe. As I got my breath back I wanted them to do that again – I wanted them to have that control over me, to make me shake quietly and overload my body with tickles.

“Do...do that again.” I said. “Ti-....tickle me all over. Get all those spots I’ve made bare for you. Get my feet, get my legs, get my tummy, get everywhere. And keep tickling me until I’m like I was just then.”

“No problem!” said Jo.

“Our pleasure” Grinned Mark. Immediately, fingers started squeezing my hips, and wriggling in my armpits. My laughter was loud and strong at first, but got more frantic as Jo explored up and down my sides again, and Mark occasionally reached down and let his fingers swarm over my tummy. Jo gave Mark a nod and they went to the exact spots that had destroyed me before – Mark vibrating his fingers under my arms, and Jo squeezing the sides of my tummy. I descended into silent laughter. I shook, I bucked my hips, I rolled side to side. Mark attacked my tummy and Jo slid down until she was straddling my lower legs. Even though I was still being tickled, this gave me time to breathe. She squeezed just above my knees and seemed satisfied by my squeal, and my legs jerking.

She went nuts on my legs! Mark went for my ribs while Jo squeezed above my knees, and up and down my thighs. I was jerking my legs around and shouting “No!” but she had decided that it was happening whether I liked it or not! She even reached up and squeezed my hips when there was a chance. I pushed my legs further apart, trying to force her off me, but she just seized the opportunity to dive her hands between my legs, and start squeezing the inside of my thighs! It tickled so much, and I couldn’t do anything about it! I was nearly back in silent laughter and Mark pushed me over the edge by mercilessly tickling the side of my tummy, like Jo had. The feeling of the fingers coming from a different direction this time made it tickle even more, and I just couldn’t help it – that silent laughter took over me, and this just encouraged Jo and Mark!

They ignored my shaking, twisting, ticklish agony. I managed to get a breath in and Mark moved his fingers onto my tummy, squeezing just below my ribs. I laughed loudly for a few seconds, twisting side to side trying to shake him off, my arms still pinned under him. Jo took one hand out from between my legs and attacked the side of my tummy. This made me twist to that side, exposing my other side to her other hand. She pounced, and tickled it before suddenly spinning around and diving towards my feet! She had my ankles pinned between her legs and fingers under my toes before I knew what she was doing! Mark kept tickling the best spots on my tummy, and through my laughter I wanted to curl up into a ball and somehow protect my poor toes! But I couldn’t...all I could do was laugh and laugh.

I was tired and thought I was all tickled out. But after perhaps a minute or so, Jo left my toes and started raking fingers up and down my soles, particularly the arches. My bare feet were totally at her mercy, and just then Mark decided to go back to his most devastating technique – his fingers going side to side right in the middle of my armpits! I squealed and laughed and shook my head and struggled to pull my feet up or my arms down – anything to reduce the tickling! But I had no hope. I totally lost control and with one final squeal, I went into that silent laughter that let Mark and Jo know that this was the most ticklish thing I had ever felt! I thought they’d stop but Jo even stepped it up, her fingers devastating my helpless feet! But she also watched my face, as did Mark. I don’t know how long they held me like that, but just as at the right moment, just before it became utter torture, they backed off, Mark slowly stroking down the middle of my armpits with one finger, Jo doing the same on my soles. It certainly tickled, but it let me laugh softly and breathe freely, relaxing. My skin was pink all over from laughing so hard and they kind of gave me a cool down, like I’d just done a hard exercise session!

Once I’d caught my breath, they stopped completely and moved off me, sitting beside me on the bed. I lay on my side and curled up, tired but smiling. “I’m all tickled out!” I sighed.
“Yeah that’s alright, my fingers are worn out too.” Mark said
Jo nodded. “So you enjoyed that, right? And now we know how to make you be ticklish! Would you like to do that again sometime?” she asked, gently grabbing one of my toes and wiggling it back and forth. She was clearly hoping for a yes, and Mark looked enthusiastic too!
“Sure,” I replied. “But next time...I think I’ll just start off in my underwear...”

Bravo!!! :clap: Really well written, I read it over and over again :D

You gotta be kidding me about it being to long, it was perfect! :twohugs:
Looking forward to more of the same!

Thank you for sharing that experience with us. It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Looking forward to part two. Hope it's just as good or better even.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back