• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miss Johnson - Part 2

JourneyMan19

I don't like to keep those who give me good encouragement waiting. If I do then it's likely that I am caught up in something that requires my time and attention or I do not have the right motivation (no worries, just stating these reasons in the case that a story may take longer to write than I would like in future). This afternoon however I had both and therefore am proud to have kept my word from Part 1 (http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=178564) and now give you the continuation of the story of a man invited to tickle his teacher's feet. Those of you who have commented on the first part have been very supportive and I hope to have written the next post in as short a time. Thank you and I hope this follow up meets your satisfaction. Enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miss J backed up against the wall but that mischeivous twinkle was still in her eyes. She seemed genuinely thrilled at his playing along.

"What have you got in mind?" she asked tensely.

"Oh, let’s say a little test" said Scott maliciously, "It’ll be just like in class, only this time it’s your turn to give me the answers"

With that, he grabbed her arms, being very gentle yet his grip was still strong enough to prevent her from going anywhere. He led Miss J back to her desk and sat her down in her usual place behind it. All this time her grin had continued to stretch.

"Wait Scott, while we’re here we might as well make ourselves comfortable, I think this is going to take a while" she said and indicated one of the drawers on her desk. Scott pulled it open and almost gasped. Inside were thick piles of yellow jump rope. What it was doing there he had no idea but hell if he was going to ask and waste more time. Maybe she kept it here all the time in case an occasion such as this came along one day.

Pulling the bundles out, Scott untangled several long lengths. Within the next few minutes Miss J’s hands were tied securely behind the back of the chair. Another strip was wrapped several times just under her breasts, effectively restricting her upper body movement. Scott had reached down and propped his teacher’s feet on top of the desk. Her ankles were also bound, aswell as her upper legs just above her knees. Scott stood back and admired his work for a while.

When he had finally decided that Miss J wouldn’t be leaving her desk until he was done, Scott stepped forward and removed her high-heeled shoes.

"These are unnecessary for the test. Now, first question, let’s say I misunderstood that statement you made earlier, something about my skills only being fit for a janitorial line of work. Is that or is that not what you said?"

"Yes, it’s what I said" confirmed Miss J, a gleam of mixed apprehension and excitement in her eyes.

"I’m sorry but that was the wrong answer" said Scott, leaning forward. "It looks like I’m going to have to teach you on this subject and the lessons start now."

With that, Scott reached out and wiggled his fingers across his teacher’s waiting sole. It was smooth to the touch and the moment his fingers made contact her toes curled up, exposing the tops of the toe-nails which were painted bright pink. Miss J’s eyes closed tightly and a giggle escaped her clenched teeth. Even the first slight touch had her fighting to keep control over herself.

Scott ceased his wiggling and decided to start things slowly and build along the way. He extended his index finger from the rest of his hand and reached out ever so slowly tolards his teacher’s soft sole. Not only was she the hottest teacher ever to instruct him but her feet were, without a doubt, the cutest he had ever seen. Scott had to work hard to stop himself going berserk all over Miss J‘s flawless feet, he was going to be patient and do this properly so as to etch the memory permanently on his mind.

Still with that excruciating slow pace, Scott ran his finger down his teacher’s left foot, from the base of her toes almost all the way down to her heel. She wasn’t yet going crazy but struggled against her bonds and let out another giggle, louder this time. The added apprehension was obviously doing the trick and her resistance was weakening with every second, although judging by her expression she was enjoying this just as much as he was.

For between the next five and ten minutes Scott’s fingers slowly explored Miss Johnson’s bare feet. Her giggles were now becoming constant and on a couple of occasions Scott had even managed to draw an extended laugh, which also brought on increased struggling against the jumprope which, along with Scott’s knots, was doing it’s job.

"Hehehehe hahahahaha, oh my goooohhhhhdhahahahahaha"

Scott then decided it was time to move things up a notch. He stopped running his fingers up and down Miss J’s feet and her laughing died down, although she was still grinning and breathing much more heavily than before.

"Well, little lady, I think that just about covers the basics of the lesson, now I think we’re ready to move on to the next chapter. Do you think you’re ready"

"Definitely" answered Miss J in a teasing and challenging voice, "I think there’s a lot more I need to learn for sure"

"Then let’s proceed" finished Scott feeling as if he might explode at any moment.

He sat back down and immediately began to wiggle his fingers more seriously over Miss J’s bare feet. The effect was instantaneous. Miss J burst into moderate laughter and began to shift her feet around more frantically on the desk, trying in vain to escape the movement of Scott’s fingers. Scott himself wasn’t stopping. They hadn’t yet reached the point where he would break her altogether but they were now certainly past the stage of simple teasing where he would pretend to show her mercy and give her short breaks. They were now entering the real «*class*». Her laughter sounded just about as it should at this level but Scott intended to have his teacher/*«*student*» screaming and squealing by the end of their session.

"HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh myyyy GOOOOHHHHHHHHD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

The volume of Miss J’s laughter wavered up and down as Scott kept his tickling inconsistant and varying enough to keep his teacher worried and unexpecting, keeping her nerves on edge. After a while he decided to dig in more at odd moments and release a sudden yelp or squeal from her lips.

"Hehehehehehe, AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, don’t do that hahahahahahahahahaha"

Scott paid no attention to her pleading, he knew just as well as she did that deep down she was loving this. His pace began to quicken and his fingers were soon shooting and dancing all over her smooth soles. Miss J was now beginning to lean her head backwards in her chair and laugh loudly up at the ceiling.

"AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Now class, for the next part of the lesson I think you’re going to need your special equipement that was required. If you have misplaced or forgotten your equipement however don’t worry, I’m sure we’ll find a means to continue without it"

"Don’t worry sir, I remembered to bring it like I always do" responded Miss J smiling slyly and she indicated the drawer where she had stored all the rope that was now binding her wrists and ankles.
Scott was dumbstruck for a moment, he hadn’t expected that to come off. Almost shaking with excited disbelief, he pulled open the drawer and sure enough, there at the bottom lay a single long, pink feather.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued...

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back