• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Curator

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
In a land far away in a time before the world became so complicated, there was Thebes. Thebes was a small village hidden deep in the mountains, far away from the civilized world of the Common Era.

Thebes was known for it's vast wealth and it's antiquities. The village was protected from both the curious visitor and the scavenger treasure hunters who would no sooner steal the riches of Thebes than steal from their own mothers.

The Sultan of Thebes was Achmed II. He was a warrior and saw to it that Thebes was protected from outsiders. He was quick to punish those who broke his laws and even quicker to torture any outsider or Someone that happen to wander too close to the boarders of Thebes. his methods of torture and punishment were simple, yet more devastating that the lash against tender flesh.

Achmed used tickling as both a means of [punishment and torture. He was extremely ticklish himself and had a personal tickler who pleasured him with nightly tickles; running his nails along his tender ribs and over his firm belly and inside the hollows of his ticklish underarms till he pleaded for mercy.

Achmed was also a cultured man and had the most precious of his unusual antiquities stored in his museum where The Curator took care of them. The Curator was watched over every thing in the museum and took great pains to protect Achmed's collection.

Inside the museum was the Scroll of Laughter, a scroll depicting the many ways of tickling from foot tickling to underarm tickling to full body tickling. It came from the first Sultan of Thebes, Sul'Ackmendy. He was found to be ticklish at an early age, the one sigh of true royalty.

Solomon's Feather Tickler was also there as was the Feather of the Phoenix, thought to make the person being tickled with it even more ticklish. The Curator screened everyone who came to visit the museum by running his fingertips along their ribs, looking for ticklish giggles. There were some who would hide their ticklishness, but the Curator always managed to find a tickle spot and exploit it.
The most valuable artifact in the museum was the Potion of Mustafa. It was the jewel in Ach'Med's crown. Of all his treasures, he loved this one the m oust because it was rumored to have come from the Goddess of Laughter.

Legend has it that the Potion of Mustafa was made by the Goddess of Laughter to capture Mustafa and tickle him as punishment for disobeying the Sultan of Araby. Mustafa disobedience was that he had fallen deeply in love with the royal Princess of the Sultan's court, who happened to be the Sultan's daughter. Mustafa and the Sultan's daughter had planned to run away together, only to get caught by the royal guards just outside the city gates.
Mustafa was only marginally ticklish. With the potion applied to his naked body, he would become so ticklish that even playful tickling would drive him into a frenzy.

Mustafa and the Sultan's daughter were brought before Califa in his personal chamber. When eh saw the m together, he became enraged. He grabbed his daughter and stared yelling at her, angry nd disappointed at his daughter's choice in men.

"You have betrayed me with this dog! How could you betray me like this... with this.. this dog of a man? I gave you all I had and you choose to betray me!" Then he walked over to Mustafa.. "You! This how you repay me? by stealing my daughter's affections? I took pity on you and opened my palace to you!"

Mustafa hung his head in shame then looked Califa in the eye and quietly stated his love for his daughter. The solder guarding him knocked him down. Then Califa's daughter spoke. "Father.. I am not asking for forgiveness. I love him and want him." Califa turned and spoke. "You want this dog of a man? You love him you say? Then you will bear the consequences of forbidden love!" He clapped and summoned his chief torturer, Suliman. When Suliman and his ticklers arrived, Achmed whispered instructions to him. He turned to Califa and asked. "Are you sure about this? Wouldn't you want your daughter's punishment to be more... private?" Suliman asked this because the laws governing punishment were exact. All woman criminals where only stripped halfway, their upper bodies naked for tickling, while men where stripped completely and tickled.

Califa looked angrily at Suliman. "What I have demanded.. I have demanded! Carry out the punishment according to the Law.. unless you want to find yourself on the other side of the feather!!"

Suliman shivered nervously, known how ticklish he was, he clapped his hands and gave instructions to his ticklers to prepare the prisoners for tickling.

End Part 1

The Curator Part 2 The Torture Begins m/f, m/m
Mustafa and Califa's daughter were taken out of the chamber under heavy guard and taken to a preparation room . Mustafa was stripped naked and massaged a special oil rumored to come form the Goddess of Laughter. This oil would make him insanely ticklish. After he was prepared, he was taken to the Torture Chamber and strapped face down on a padded table.

Califa's daughter's top was stripped off, exposing her upper body, firm breasts and newly shaven underarms, the hair cut away with a sharp knife.She was also taken to the Torture Chamber and tied with her arms over her head to a pole.

The Council of Elders sat in a circle around the room, awaiting the torture to begin. Kumar, chief Elder of the Council read the charged against Mustafa and Califa's daughter.

"These two participated in forbidden relations, shaming the good name of the Sultan Califa. They will be tortured according to the law and exiled to the Isle of Vasti where they will be tickled for all eternity. Their names will be stricken from the Book of Life and they will be dead to this kingdom. Let the tortures begin!"

Two tickler's from Suleiman's clan came out, bare chested and well developed, their muscles rippling. The Sultan's daughter was to be tickle tortured first. As the tickler came closer, feathers in hand, her eyes pleaded with him not to tickle her. She closed her eyes, then like a shock of a lightning bolt striking, the touch of the feather's tip tickling between her full, firm breasts sent her into laughter. The tickler twirled the feather between her breasts then tickled along the outer edge, driving her in to deeper laughter. He ran the feathers up the tops of her breast, making her pull at the ropes holding her in place. Then he ran the feather over her erect nipples, making her arch her body and extend her breasts out, her laugher becoming frenzied as the torturer tickles bot nipples first with the feathers, then with his nails
He ran his nails under her breasts and up into her tender, ticklish armpits. She was consumed with laughter, her body pulling hard on the ropes.

Mustafa, naked on the table , began giggle;ing as he heard his love laughing as struggling. Then his torture began. The tickler ran her nalds along the backs of his calves and then around his toes, sending him into hysterical laughter, his body jerking and pulling as the tickler moved grim his feet to the inner upper thighs. Then the tickler ran her nails along his ribs. Mustafa arched his body up wards, giggling loudly and hysterically, begging for mercy for himself and his lover.

While the two prisoners were being tortured, the council members were wiggling uncomfortably in their chairs, the laughter of the prisoners making them feel ticklish. They rubbed their ribs and clamped their arms at their sides instinctively as they were among some the village s's most ticklish people.

Suliman watched as the council members were becoming more affected by the torture of these two prisoners. He sent for one of his ticklers and told him to send a tickler to each of the council members and tickle them. Califa watched as his daughter eventually passed out from her tickling. Then Mustafa also passed out. Califa saw that the two were exhausted from laughter and struggling and had the guards take them back to their cells for transport to Vasti.

All of this was recorded in the old writing style by the first Curator and stored in the private room which eventually became the collection which was passed down to each Sultan until it came to Achmed.

End Part 2

The Curator Part 3 Achmed and The Curator m/m
Achmed summoned the Curator, Ali Mummied to his chambers. Ali stopped what he was doing and went immediately to Achmed. He bowed low when he entered the chamber. Achmed motioned him to rise and sit down on the custion next to him. "What is it?" asked Ali. Achmed smiled and spoke quietly. "You are the first curator of my collection. You have only been with me a short time. You have been with me long enough to know that I need to insure your loyalty to me and to my collection." Ali looked puzzled. "Master, Have I done something to displease you or to imply that I am not loyal to you?" asked Ali.

"No my good son, you have not. You have done your work well and I am pleased. I just need assurances that you will remain loyal to me and only to me while I rule . Tell me Ali... Are you.. ticklish?" asked Achmed. ail shivered at the thought of being tickled. "Yes Master ..Extremely ticklish. Anywhere you touch causes me to chortle what laughter and wriggle like a ticklish school boy." Achmed smiled. "I am a lover of tickling and to insure your loyalty to me, I will have you tickled." Ali shivered because he knew how ticklish he was. He also knew that the money would become needed.

Last edited:
You have here the makings of a fine story. Lot's of excellent ideas...

Please do continue...

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back