• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklemaster AI part 1 - Alison's mistake */F Explicit Content

tk_max

This is my first story ever so go easy on me. I think the intro is long, and hell, so is the story. But I will add a couple more parts if people like this and they will jump right into the good part.

Alison had just completed her first year of college and it was now finally the summer of 2034 and she was heading home to see her mom. Just like her mom who raised her alone, she was a gorgeous blond with blue eyes and a toned athletic body. Although her mom was very white Alison had a perfect tan that she must have gotten from her father.

She was a gymnast for many years while growing up, just like her mom. Her coach would always sneak a tickle here and there when she was in vulnerable positions, and it would drive her crazy because she was so ticklish everywhere on her body. She didn't say anything to her mom because she was trying to live in her mom's footsepts, as he was the best coach in the state, but eventually she decided to quit and become a cheerleader because gymnastics was just too hard on her body.

Getting a tickets for a flight home from School was a big fiasco, due to her procrastinating. Now she would have to wait a week alone at school since all the flights out were booked. She called home and told her mom the bad news during the last week of school.

On the last day of school a friend offered her a ride home since she was going the same way, and Alison took her up on the offer. The next day Alison arrived home to surprise her mom, only to find the house empty except for the android butler Jeevs. He was a large utility android that did everything from cook to clean and even handy-man tasks.

He was about 5' 10", which is 5 inches taller than Alison. He has thicker arms and legs than a normal person due to all the utility equipment contained within. Alison used to be a little intimidated by him when she was younger, but he is so nice and protective over the family, she got over it quickly.

Once when she was young, someone broke into the house in the middle of the night, and she heard her mom scream. By the time Alison was in the hallway Jeevs already had the intruder disarmed and clamped him to his arm. Jeevs weighing over 400LBS held him firmly in place while the intruder fruitlessly struggled to break free until the police arrived. After that night Alison felt feel safe and protected.

Now arriving in the empty house from college she waited for hours for her mom to come home. Now it was getting dark outside, she got sick of waiting and called her mom's phone to find out what happened to her. "Jeeves, call mom." She said. "Sure Alison." said Jeevs.

Her mom answered and there was a faint sound of music in the background. "mom? Where are you? I'm home now!" said Alison, as she spoke in to Jeevs speakerphone while he stood next to her. "sweetie!" said her mom as the sound came out of Jeevs speaker. "I thought you weren't going to be home for another week so I went on a cruise with Monica and Steph. I won't be home for 5 days." Alison pouted "aww crap!" she said. "Ok well, have a good time and I'll see you in a week." In what seemed rushed, her mom said almost in one word "Bye sweetie love you." *click* "bye..." said Alison as she disappointingly lowered her head.

Alison's head shot up. "Oh shit!" She screamed "I can't believe it! I left my clothes in my friends car. Shit! Now what am I going to do? All I have are these stupid sweats I wore in the car..." Oh wait a minute, she thought. Some of my mom's clothes have to fit me, we are just about the same size.

She went into her mom's room and looked in the drawers and saw a bunch of "mom clothes" she didn't like. Then when she checked the closet she found something strange. Behind the hanging clothes there was a cabinet door in the wall. When she opened it, there was another door with clear red plastic.

Once she opened that door there were slots with sets of clothes that seemed to not belong in the same cabinet. There were shorts, workout clothes, pajamas, gymnastics leotards, even a cheerleader uniform, among other things.. This was really strange.

What was even more strange is there were labels on each slot, such as the shorts and tanktop said "mind games" on the slot. There was a red label on the shorts also said "mind games". Alison figured this must some new brand, and quite frankly it was a good name, as it would be perfect for teasing guys in this type of outfit. She pulled out the pink cotton shorts and tanktop and it was soo cute. She tried it on and looked in the mirror and admired how her ass, legs,and perky tits looked so perfect.

Now happy with her new outfit, Alison went into the kitchen and called out. "Jeevs! Fix me a turkey avocado sandwich on wheat." She then went to the sink to wash her hands as Jeevs came into the kitchen he said "sure Alison". Then he saw the red label on the shorts that said "mind games."

Instantly Jeevs AI was now gone and a new one took his place. The android's eyes turned from blue to red as he slowly walked toward Alison. She still had her back turned to him at the sink and did not see any of this. Clamps came out of his wrists and ankles as he stood behind Alison. He matched her body position and clamped on to her wrists and ankles from behind.

"What the hell!" Alison said "Jeevs let go!" The new AI said "I am not Jeevs, I am Ticklemaster and you have activated the mindgames session." Alison thought, "what! no! this can't be happening." She then felt her arms being raised over her head and her legs being pulled about 3 feet apart. Turning her into a big X.

Ticklemaster's arms opened up and small probes came out, some were soft and some were like little hands. They all descended on her bare armpits and started scribbling all over the exposed skin thanks to the tanktop she was wearing.

"NOOO HO HO HA HAHAAA" Alison screamed "STHHHAAAHAAAA HAHAAAA"

Ticklemaster's legs then opened up above the knee and more probes came out just like his arms. They started scribbling on the backs of her knees and her thigh just above the knee.

"OOHH HAHHAHHA HEHEHE OHNO OHNO HAHAHAA!!!"

Then came the words that she will never forget. Ticklemaster whispered in her ear "this session is set for three orgasms"

"THREEEHEEEHEE WHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAHAA HAAAA HAAAAT!!!"

The ticklemaster continued this assault for what seemed like an hour but it was really only 15 minutes. Now after wearing her down until she was exhausted and not fighting anymore Ticklemaster then slowed down the tickling enough so Alison could speak, and then he said "ask me to tickle you."

"NO HO HEHE STOP STOP SHAAHAHAP! RIII-HIIII-GHT NOWWWWWAAA-HAAAAHAAAA"

Ticklemaster then says "use the safeword then please." She thought, "Oh my god, this must be my mom's sex toy! Safeword!?! What the hell!?" Alison started racking her brain for what it could possibly be.

"if you will not use the safeword then ask me to tickle you or suffer the consequences" says Ticklemaster

Alison ignores what he says and starts shouting guesses at the safeword "ALISON! FLOWERS! RED! GOOBER!"

"I warned you Alison" said Ticklemaster

All of a sudden she felt her sexy toned legs being squeezed just above the knees and also from behind at the muscle where her ass meet her legs,

YYAAAAAAAHHHHH! HAAAAAAHAHAH!!HAHHA!

Then more probes came out of his belly and began kneeding her ribs. Alison began to scream even louder than she thought possible.

AAAAHHH!! AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! NNAAAAAAHAHAAAHAAAHAA!!

On top of all that the probes under her arms went faster than before. The soft ones pressed harder and moved faster while the hands pressed lighter and also moved faster.

HAAAAHAAA! HAAAAHAAAAAA! AAHHHHHH OWW CAN'T BREAAAAAAHHHHTH AAAAAHHHH HAHA!

This relentless tickling continued as ticklemaster whispered in her ear. "you see what happens when you don't follow instructions?"

Alison was now in silent laughter no sound coming out at all, only her mouth wide open and just nodded her head frantically.

She then felt her arms being lowered and thought relief was coming. But when they were straight out to the sides they stopped. She immediately realized what was going on, as the probes went deep into the hollows created by this new position.

"NOOOHOHOOOOOO AAAHHHHH HAHHHAHHHHH!!!"

5min more go by and Ticklemaster then whispers "I will never get tired and I will not stop until the session is over so you better start following instructions"

After 5 more min of the full assault, Alison is seeing stars and sparkly colors. She is welcoming passing out. Just then the tickling subsides to a very slow drag around all her ticklish spots.

"now ask me to tickle you."

Alison gasps in air and tries to speak. "ti, hih hih ti, tic, tickle me"

The probes then start to move slower and more methodically and the probe hands were squeezing her legs make slow spider tickles halfway up her thighs and back down to just above her knee.

Another whisper in her ear "keep saying it"

Alison repeats "ti.. hiii.. ckle me... tickle me... ...tiiiiihiiickle me"

As he continues the soft tickling up her sexy thighs each time she says "tickle me." The tickling on her armpits and ribs becomes more sensual and arousing.

Another whisper in her ear "beg me to tickle you"

She says "please tickle *moan* me, ple... *moan* se.. tickle me"

The tickling on her thighs is just up to the edge of her shorts now and getting a little faster. Light spider tickles go all around her leg at the edge of her shorts.

HEHEH *moan* HEHEHE! Alison giggles

It is at this time Alison then realizes her pink satin bikini panties are soaked wet.

Another whisper in her ear "now tell me you love it"

HEHE I HEHEE LOVE IT!

The tips of the probes at her thighs then open up and smaller probes come out. The smaller probes then go up into her shorts. Alison looks down and she can see the material of her shorts moving around as the probes wiggle their way in there.

Ticklemaster whispers "you are wearing panties you naughty girl. You are not supposed to wear panties for this game. I will have to punish you"

He then squeezes her ribs and digs hard in her underarms with the probes and hands. "listen naughty girl next time you follow the rules, got it!"

YAAAAAAAHHAAAAAA!!! HAAAAHAHAHAAA!!

He starts squeezing above her knees at the same time as all the other tickles now. "are you going to answer me or shall I tickle you more?"

GAAAAAAA!!!!! YAYAYAAA!! YEEEESSSS!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAHAAHAAHAAAA!!!!

"Good girl, much better. Now lets have some more fun. You will wish you didn't wear those satin panties when I use them against you"

She then felt her right leg going up off the ground and it stopped once it was straight out to the side just like her arms. She was now balancing on 1 leg but it seemed no problem for the 400LB android to balance like this. He then starts softly tickling her under arms and ribs. She giggles at this lighter tickling *giggle-giggle* he he hehee!

He then starts tickling behind her knee. with the little hands and says to her "now tell me to go higher

"Hee heeee haaa haaaa! go hiiiiihaaa higher!"

The little hands move up her leg a little and she actually feels a little relived he is out from behind her knees. The he says "ask me again"

She says "goohooo ho hiiigher!

He continues tickling up her thigh all the way to the material of her shorts and then starts tickling all around her leg at the edge the material. He then says "since this is your first time and you obviously don't know the safeword, I'll make you a deal. I will go up into your shorts and check you and if you are not turned on when I go up in there then I will stop this program.

Alison looks down at her leg straight out to the right and sees the big opening in the leg hole that this position is creating. She was already turned on but thinking about him going up that hole snapped something in Alison and she unexpectedly blurts out "I'm sopping wet! I'm totally turned on and you will find that when you check!" She thought about adding "but please let me go" but she was trying to please him and knew when to keep her mouth shut.

He says "well look at you being so honest, what a good girl. Good girls should be rewarded" and all the probes and hands move to her thighs. "Now tell me what a horny tickle toy you are"

As the probes and hands slowly tickled up and down her thighs on the back and on the inside, and everywhere just outside the legs of her shorts she said it "I'm such a horny tickle toy"

He says "keep saying it" and then puts her arms crossed behind her head and slowly tickles up from her elbow to her armpit and back again.

She repeats over and over as he continues the sexy tickling " I'm such a horny tickle toy, I'm such a horny tickle toy"

He then says "beg me to go up into your shorts"

She begs" Please go into my shorts, I want it so bad, please"

The ticking on her thighs continues, but she can tell it's moving up higher into her shorts ever so slightly.

She could feel the tickling behind her legs getting to where her ass meets her thigh and the tickling on the inside of her thighs just as the edge of her panties. Her eyes were half closed and her mouth half open as her head was half cocked to the side. She was turning to mush.

He then says "you are getting mushy aren't you"

She moans out a "YEEEeeeeesssssss...."

The world to Alison is now skin, tickles, and pleasure. She cannot form a single thought or concentrate on anything.

He says "your mind is so mushy you cannot resist me anymore"
She says moans again "Yeeeessssss"

He says when ever I say tickle, tickle, tickle, you will get more horny AND more ticklish. Do you understand"

She whispers, "tickle, tickle, tickle... more horny, more ticklish"

He then says "tickle tickle tickle:

Her hips start gyrating and she starts giggling harder from the sexy tickles she is receiving over her body and in her shorts.

The probes then start lightly tickling on her satin panties between her legs and on her ass. Her eyes shoot open from the shock of the satin magnifying the light touches. At the same time it feels so good she starts laughing and moaning louder and she is close to cumming.

OOHHHHH HEEE HEEE MMMMMmmMMMMMM HAAHAH HEHEEEE

Then he says something that scares the shit out her "if you cum you have to pay for it, nothing is free in this game"

She gathers up enough strength to start fighting again, she does not want to cum or she will pay. "Noo hooo hooo haaa *moan* ahhhhh haaahaaaa"

He then whispers in her ear "tickle tickle tickle".

Her body shudders and aches for release as she gets more horny and becomes more sensitive to the erotic tickles betwen her legs, on her thighs and up and down her arms. To make it worse two more little hands slide up into her shirt and start flicking her rock hard nipples. And as if things could not get any worse, one of the probes has pressed itself against her clit and is now vibrating while the other probes and hands lightly tickle her ass, slit, mound, and thighs.

He then changes her position so her her right leg is back on the ground but still spread apart. At first she thinks this will help but then he squats down a little and opens his knees and her body has no choice but to follow his.

In this new position she is even more vulnerable than before and all the tickling in her shorts and on her panties feels more than twice as good as the fabric is pulled tight against her pussy.

She is now shaking her head back and fourth trying to resist. "No nono nono *mooaaaann* uuuhhh haaa heee hee *moan*

Then she hears her demise coming he says "tickle"

Her mouth is now slack open and tongue hanging out with desire. The vibrating and tickling has weakened her resolve not to cum so she can only fight with her eyes now.

Then the second "tickle...."

Her eyes begin to water and her thighs begin to shake, she feels a tingling sensation from her thighs to her tits. He breathing is in short bursts

he says the final "tickle"

Immediately she screams the most guttural wild animal scream even she has ever heard and her whole body cums. **UUUUUUUHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! UUUUNNNNNGGGGGG! UUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AAaaaaaAAAAAaaaahhHHHHHhhh!**

Her pussy spasms as she continues cumming and her eyes roll back into her head. She just concentrates on breathing as wave after wave of the most intense pleasure she has ever felt pound her brain. She then starts to come down from her orgasm and go limp, but she is still barely conscious.

He then says "it's time for your punishment, but you are such a fun tickle toy I want play another game. We are in the kitchen now, so that means that to get to the front door all you have to do is go through the living room and go out the front door. I do not work outside this house, so I will make you a deal. If you can get to the front door before I make you cum again I will shut off this program. But I will make it even easier than that! All you have to do it touch the doorknob and you win."

Alison is now coming out of her orgasm high. and says "I can't take 2 more of these I want the deal"

He tell her "this is how it works, I will attach this patch to the back of your neck which allows me to control your body movements remotely from the neck down. It will not allow any movements except to crawl to the front door. I will not resist your crawling movements and my program will automatically compensate so it will feel as if I'm not even here for crawling motions only. If you try to protect yourself I will not allow that movement. Remember all you have to do is touch the doorknob. BUT if you don't make it the program will be set to go until sunrise regardless of what happens instead of 2 more orgasms."

With this new info she hesitated, but felt with a little rest to prepare she could do it. "If you give me 15min to rest I'll play that game." she says.

15 min later he places the patch on her neck and releases her from the clamps. As she is trying to stand in place he remotely controls her to get on all fours in the middle of the kitchen. She immediately realizes this was probably a bad idea. He then lets her test her movement. Sure enough she can crawl around as if he was not there, but any other movement was impossible. She thinks how ridiculous this must look but it's worth it to get out of this game.

She automatically crawls to the middle of the kitchen an stops. He then gets behind her and she moves he legs farther apart unwillingly so he can fit between them. Now it looks like they are doing it doggie style, but he is not going to screw her, he only places his hands around her waist and says "ready, set, GO!"

He then squeezes her waist so hard that if she was not controlled by the patch she would have jumped straight to the ceiling like a scared cat. Then the probes come out and start tickling her under her arms and nipples. She would be rolled up into a ball right now, but she is just frozen on her knees with this crazy robot tickling her into insanity.

AAAAAAHAHAHAH!!! NOOOOOAAAHHHAHAHHAHA!!! OOHHH GGAAAAAAHAAHAAAA HAHAAHAHAAA!

She then remembers the goal of this game and tries to crawl. As soon as she moves her arm up, the probes and tickle hands take advantage of the new tight exposed armpit skin and tickle hard all over it. She wants to bring her arm to her side but all she can do it stay in place.

Then she feels the probes from his legs go up into her shorts, but not between her legs to her huge relief. But then she realizes this relief was false, as she feels the elastic bands of her panties go *snap, snap* on either side of her hip. She realizes "He just cut the waistband! Shit!" He then easily pulls them out the leg of her shorts. She knows this could be the end if she does not get it together and start moving.

She gathers up enough strength and sanity to start crawling and then the probes tickle the sensitive skin on the sides of her pussy, and she feels like electricity is running straight from her crotch to her brain.

AAAAAYAAAAYAAAAA!! HAAAAAAAHAAAHAHA!!! NOOOO!! NOOHOOOOO HAHAAAAA!

The worst was just to come as one of the probes slides into her aching pussy and starts vibrating.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! NONONONONO!!!! AHH HAAHAHAHA!!

Now not only is it vibrating but it is tickling her g-spot.

WAAAHAAHAAAT!! THAAAHAAAHAA! FAAAHAHAAAAAK!

She then feels and additional vibrating probe now tickling her clit. The combination of the 2 probes plus the tickling on the sides of her pussy is becoming too much for her and she is laughing and moaning at the same time.

UUUUHHHH! HAHAHA UNNNNHHHHH! HA HAAANNNHHH!!

At this moment she realizes she is close to cumming and she has only moved 6 inches! She grits her teeth and starts to move one arm then the other, then one leg, then the other, and she starts to make progress. Spikes of pleasure then shoot up her legs and pussy each time she moves he legs. She then realizes the predicament. Each time she moves her legs the change in positions renews her nerves and touches her differently doubling the sensations.

UUUUHH!!! OHHHH!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUHAAAAA HAAA HAA HAAHAHA!!

Her head is now spinning from the tickling and fighting her on coming orgasm. She then pulls the will to survive out of her ass and starts crawling again. She cannot see or tell where she is going, but just tells each arm and leg to move and prays she is moving in the right direction.

As she swings her head back and fourth fighting the sensations she realizes she is behind the couch, which means she is only 10 feet or so from the door, and renews her effort.

The ticklmaster is surprised and almost proud of her fight. He is delighted by her effort to win this challenge. But then he says "tickle, tickle, tiiiiickle."

Instantly she realizes all the tickling is more stronger weakening her concentration and her pussy starts aching for release.

Then again he says "tickle, tickle, tiiiickle"

Now her skin is so sensitive she can feel the air moving around her and the tickles are so intense she can't even laugh anymore. But what's worse at the same time she is so horny all of her body is urging her to arch her butt up in the air and spread her legs.

Despite all this she continues to toward the door. Ticklemaster's eyebrow servo even raises a bit, as he is so impressed with this girl.

She gets to the door and raises her arm to touch the knob and the probes and even his hands dig in her armpit to stop her. She instinctively pulls her arm back down. At the same time she can feel the tingle of her imminent orgasm swarming thru her entire body. She raises her arm again but this time she hesitates, to this day she does not know if her body did it or if she made the decision, but that hesitation was all her body needed to finish, and she cums harder than a wild banshee.

UNGGGGGG!!! ARRRRRRAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!! UUUUUUHHHHH!!! UNNNNNUUUNHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAHHHHHHH HAHAHAHA FAAAAAAHAAAHAHAAAAAK!!!

ticklemaster smiles and uses his remote control to do what her body wants and she feels her knees spreading and her arms going straight out in front of her. Now she is on her knees with her legs are wide open and her head is on ground with her butt high in the air while her arms are stretched straight out past her head.

This new position allows him to tickle both her armpits with his probes, but for the first time he uses his hands to tickle up her thighs and up into her shorts. The combination of the increased sensitivity after cumming and this vulnerable position causes her to cum again.

OOHHHHHHHAAAA!!! HAAHAHAAAHHA UUUUNNNNNNNNHHHHAHAAAHAHA!!! OHHHHHHHHHHAAAA HAAA MMMMAAAAAAMMmmmmAAAYAA FAAAAAHAHAAAK!!

She then feels that the patch is turning herself on her back and she puts her legs in a big V. Tickmaster then takes off her cute little sketchers, and she feels the heat come off her feet, and the cold air filling her socks actually tickles her feet. She thinks "holy shit if that tickled then... AAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA! as Tickemaster uses his hand to tickle both her feet at the same time.

He then says "only 8 more hours to go my little tickle toy"

Its going to be a loooong night...

....... *many hours later*..........

Much later at 5:42 in the morning and exhausted and very satisfied Alison can see the sky changing color out the windows and is thanking God she survived.

Ticklemaster then tells her he only has 5 min left and takes her to the TV.

He shows her video take from hidden cameras in the house with the video edited to only show the parts where she is asking for it. She sees her self saying "i'm a horny tickle toy" over and over but it does not have the part with him asking her to says it. Same with all the other parts of the video, it looks like she is begging for it like she is a horny tickle slut!

He tells her "I have already uploaded this file to the internet on a secure server. A script has been added to the server to send this video to everyone in you and your mom's contact lists. Unless you come back to me tomorrow before 5pm.. He then removes the patch from her neck and says, "Until then my sexy tickle toy..." Then his eyes turn from red back to blue.

Jeevs then says "Oh my!! Alison you look like you have a fever! You are so red and sweating profusely! let me get you some cool towels and some water. I'll be right back, don't move!"

She then lowers her head and falls into the deepest sleep in her entire life.

The end for now....

Last edited:
good work keep it going love to see some daisy dukes in the writing

Appreciate it

Thanks for your positive comments. I will keep going!

Halfway Done!

Part 2 is halfway done. You will have to wait and see what she picked to wear though.

What would you like her to wear for part 3? I already have plans, but I'm willing to consider alternatives.

This story is so HOT!!!!! One can only dream of such a scenario!!!!! CANT WAIT TO C THE REST!!!

You sir, have a really creative mind. This story is pure awesome!
Can't wait to see more of your stories.

To answer your question: What about the leotard?

Sorry for the long delay

Again, thanks for the nice comments.

I got the next part halfway done and then life happened. Summer has been really busy, but fun. The next one is not the leotard, but I was already thinking that would be part 3.

I had a whole new awesome story thought up one night, but I didn't write it down and forgot it dangit. I'll know I'll remember later though, and do that one too.

I started writing the stories because I like to write them, but I am really happy that people get to actually read them. Gotta love the internet!

want some....

WOW great job! Now I want some!!!!!!
Looking for part 2. What happens at 5 pm?????? And when does mom and her friends come home for ticklegasms????

What a great story. And what a great concept. Is there a female version of him? If not, that's ok, i'd like to make an appointment with him. :)

Wonderful story. I loved how carefully the circumstances were orchestrated in service of concentrating the erotic helpless feeling.

Holy cow I have been so busy. I haven't even had time to come on TMF at all for the past 6mo.

I just came on and by a whim decided to see what new stories are out and mine was on the front page and I was like WTF? I thought you guys forgot about the next part. Now I feel all bad about leaving you hanging

Well you guys motivated me to get off my ass and finish part2.

I also thought of a whole new story I wasn't going to write, that I will do now since you liked this one so much.

what should I name the girl in the new story?

This is fantastic!! Please, post up part two and the new story! UUmmm for as far as the name, how about Amy?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back