• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I need a wish list!

knudus

TMF Regular
I recently discovered a neew shop and now I am browsing through their old clips 37 pages 0f 100 clips! While it is great to have so much to choose from, the problem is that I have no way of short-listing them eg putting them on a wish list.

Ofcourse I can put them in the basket, but:

1) if go through, say, 400 clips and put the 10 most promising in the basket to purchase the best 2 of these, I will probably not be able to remember enough about the 10 in the basket to make my choice, since I only have titles and no description in the basket.

2) Before checking out I must remove the ones I do not want to buy now, but maybe later, from the basket, meaning that I will have to go through those 400 clips again! And again, and again. eg at some point I get tired of this and go to a totaly new shop.

As a customer it is annoying to spend so much time to get what I want, and the producers have a harder time to sell from their huge backlog just sitting there waiting to make money!

The solution in my oppion is the ability to create a wish list AND the wish list should not just be shown as a list of titles but with the full description and picture as in the shop.

That is an awesome idea! I agree! It's so easy to forget about a clip when there are so many to pick from! A wish list is a great idea!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back