• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Haunted Mansion (part 5)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Just one more chapter after this, and I can get ready to post the sequel which is
The Haunted Mansion 2 (part 1) I hope to post that no later than Sunday or Monday.

Zach stood up and examined himself in the costume that was forced on him. They told him that he could either wear it or parade around the ballroom in his underwear. Not wanting Cat to see him in his tighty whiteys, he went with option B. Olga and Elvira looked him up and down with approval.

Elvira: Very handsome, Zachary, you really do look great as teenage Peter Pan. And I love your legs in those tights too.

Olga: Aye, I love your legs too. Shall we go up to the party and have some fun now, Sonny Jim.

Zach: Well it appears I have no choice, but since you went to the trouble of dressing me up, I might as well try to have fun.

Elvira: Ah, good, that’s the spirit. Walk with him, upstairs, Olga, if you please.

Olga and Zach went up the stairs, while Elvira went to go check on Catherine. Walking down the hall to another room, she saw that Cat was still out cold but in her Tinkerbell costume now. Zoe had painted Cat’s toenails, and was blow drying them with her breath. Elvira admired the toenail polish. Each one of Cat’s toenails was a different color. Her big toe was orange, her second toe was purple, her third toe was green, her fourth toe was yellow, and her baby toe was red.

Elvira: Interesting pedicure, Zoe, what made you choose it.

Zoe: Well, I couldn’t decide on one color, so I decided to use all five. Besides they really match her undergarments, which are also the colors of the rainbow.

Elvira: Yes, her toes look like little skittles. I bet they’ll have a blast trying to see if they taste like Skittles later on, hehehe.

Zoe: My guess would be no. After dancing with tight flats on with no socks, my guess would be smelly.

Elvira: Well lucky most of us here have foot fetishes, including me, but I may end up passing on hers. Or rather, passing out after taking a whiff, ha!

The two monstrous women looked down at the slumbered girl. Cat had on a lime green short skirt, with a matching top that showed a bit of midriff. That and she had a blonde wig, and fake wings on her back with a pair of lime green flats on her feet. Slowly, she began to come around when they gave her a little shake.

Cat: Wh, wh, where am I, what happened?

Elvira: You’re safe, sweetie, but we dressed you up in your costume.

Cat looked down at her new clothing and her eyes bugged out with her mouth open in awe. Then she looked at a mirror and saw her hair was blonde.

Cat: NO, you dyed my hair.

Elvira: No, no, silly girl, it’s just a wig.

Cat tried to take it off, but Zoe grabbed her wrist.

Zoe: Now, you leave that wig on, or else.

Cat: Or else, what, you bitch.

Zoe: Or else, you’ll be naked and spanked in front of everyone. Now what’s it gonna be, Tink, the hair or being completely bare?

Cat scowled, but rolled her eyes and answered.

Cat: I’ll wear the stupid wig.

Elvira: Good, now let’s go upstairs now, Zachary is waiting for you.

Cat was relieved to hear that, and glad that he was alright. The three of them went upstairs and then made their way to the ballroom. On the way, Cat felt quite exposed, and frowned. Then it hit her, she wasn’t wearing a bra.

Cat: You perverts, you took my bra off.

Zoe: Of course, stupid, you think Tinkerbell ever wore a bra.

Cat: I’m not Tinkerbell, Miss Dawn of the Dead.

Zoe: Touché, nice come back.

The three entered the ballroom, which was now being occupied by a little over twenty five monsters, all of them dancing and drinking punch. Cat broke away from them and tried to look for Zach. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Vladimir leering at her. She couldn’t help herself and faced him, looking terrified yet strangely attracted. Vladimir gave her a wink and then turned away to talk to the werewolf and the mummy.

Zach: Cat, Cat, Cat, CAT!

Cat turned around and saw Zach standing in front of her. She gave a slight chuckle at seeing him in his Peter Pan costume.

Cat: Oh my God, Zach, you look so ridiculous.

Zach: You should talk, blondie.

Cat: Oh, bite me, I’m not the guy wearing tights.

Zach: No, you’re the dork with the butterfly wings on your back. You should’ve stayed in your cocoon.

Cat: Alright, enough with the insults, even okay?

Zach: Okay, okay. Let’s just indulge these freaks and let them have their fun. In four hours, Halloween will be over and they’ll be gone. That witch told me they would be gone after midnight.

Cat: Good to know, then I can shed these stupid costume and put on my-.

She paused for a moment, realizing that her clothes weren’t scattered on the floor like they were earlier.

Cat: What happened to my clothes?

Zach: No idea, I don’t know what happened to mine earlier. The witch and that ogre woman took them off me and then carried them off somewhere.

Cat: Hopefully it was up to our rooms.

Zach: Yeah, but if not, we do have other clothes upstairs in our rooms.

Cat: True, true. So, you wanna dance?

Zach: But I thought you didn’t like to dance.

Cat: No usually, but I figure when in Rome.

Zach: Do what the Romans do?

Cat: Exactly.

Zach: Okay, I’m in.

Cat: Good.

Zach: Ladies, first.

Cat: Thank you.
She took Zach’s hand and they walked onto the dance floor and started to slow dance.
Cat: Just promise me you won’t step on my feet okay, these shoes are already tight enough as it is. I don’t need any more discomfort.

Zach: Chill out honey bunny, I’m not John Travolta but I can slow dance.

Cat: I swear, Zach, you’re the only guy I know who can make two Pulp Fiction references in one sentence.

Zach: And you’re the only girl who ever watched Pulp Fiction with me, Kitty Cat.

Cat smiled, she loved it when Zach called her that cute nickname. She had always had special feelings for Zach but never voiced them because she was afraid of jeopardizing their friendship. But little did she know that the feeling was mutual for Zach as well.

Cat: Zach, there’s something I have to tell you.

Zach: What’s that, Cat?

Cat: If I’m going to be dressed up like some jealous fairy, there’s no one else I’d like to be my Peter Pan than you.

Zach smirked, he knew Cat was flirting with him, and it was her way of saying how much she liked him, because she would never use those exact words.

Zach: And there’s no one else I’d want to play my pixie dust splashing partner in crime than you Tinkerbell.

Cat was about to speak, but then she saw Olga tap Zach on the shoulder and look at Cat.

Olga: Mind if I cut in, lass.

Now it was Cat’s turn to smirk, she decided that she couldn’t be too easy on Zach, otherwise it would placate his ego.

Cat: Not at all, have fun with him Shrek lady.

Olga didn’t get the reference because she had never seen a film post 1990. But she smiled and took Zach’s hand and put her arm around his waist. Zach gave Cat a “You’ll pay for that later” look as he found himself forced to dance with the female ogre. Soon, Monster Mash could be heard blaring from the speakers as the monsters sang along to the Halloween themed song. Olga danced faster than Cat did to the rhythm of the song. Zach could barely keep up as she took the lead, his steps trying to match hers.

Olga: Love this bloody song, don’t you?

Zach: Yeah, my favorite, can you slow down a little.

Olga: Why, are you getting tired, sonny Jim?

Zach: No, but my feet are.

Olga: Oh no, I think after this song, I’ll have to rub them.

Zach shuddered at that thought. This woman had taken his shoes and socks off and tickled his feet while molesting them. A foot massage would feel great, but not by this Scottish sounding ogre.

Zach: I would appreciate that, very much. But I already promised Cat she could rub them for me if I did the same to hers.

Olga: Oh, I see. Well, a promise is a promise.

Zach breathed a sigh of relief and gave himself an imaginary pat on the back. No woman could resist the Taylor charm he thought with content. He soon got the hang of the dance and ignored his aching feet. When the song was over, Olga guided him over to a table where Zoe, the Zombie girl sat. Olga and Zach took seats next to her. Zach sat right next to Zoe, and Olga sat across from both of them.

Olga: Zoe, this is Zachary aka Peter Pan.

Zoe: Pleasure, I’m Zoe, obviously lol.

Zach: Likewise.

Zoe: We’re both Z characters and I bet you have three letters like I do when abbreviating your name, don’t you?

Zach: I’m afraid not, my shortened handle is Z, A, C, H.

Zoe: Oh, my mistake. So, tell me lost boy, what do you think of the party?

Zach: Haven’t been to a Halloween party, for awhile. Mostly I’m watching scary movies on Halloween.

Zoe: Well, we have cameras set up, all over the house, unbeknownst to you and your lady friend. Hidden cameras, like spies do, hehe. So it looks like you’re the star of your own movie.

Zach was quite humbled to hear them say that. He always pictured himself one day starring in his own movie. Written by him of course, so he could have the best dialogue. Then he realized that the movie these monsters were filming was to have fun at their expense.
Zach: Well, fair enough. I’ll be honest though, I’d rather not be wearing this costume.

Zoe: Not to worry, you won’t have to wear it much longer.

Zach smiled, good, they would be given their clothing back soon enough. He would’ve just gone up to his room and changed, but he didn’t want to upset them. Still, where did Cat go to?

The punk chick turned pixie fairy was getting herself a glass of punch. As she sipped the tasty refreshing beverage, she could sense that there was someone behind her. She felt warm breath on her shoulder, and her body twisted around to see Wolfy.

Cat: Just what do you think you’re doing?

Wolfy: Just observing the fact that you’re not wearing deodorant, toots.

Cat: Don’t smell me, okay? It’s way too creepy when a stranger smells my feet and other parts of my body. That, and anybody who molests my feet is in need of a restraining order very quickly. So, you keep away from me, Mr. Lon Chaney.

Wolfy: You’re so damn sexy when you’re angry. I love your look, and I love that you’re not wearing socks either, mmmmm!

Cat: Quit checking me out, you horn dog! And the reason I’m not wearing socks or my own shoes for that matter, is because you and your creepy monster friends took them off and I want them back.

Then Vladimir approached the two and sensed the tension.

Vladimir: Wolfy, dear boy, why don’t you make yourself scarce, it seems you’ve upset our guest.

The werewolf didn’t want to comply, but he didn’t want to face the wrath of Vladimir either. So he went with option B and walked away.

Vladimir: I’m sorry my dear, it seems that our ole hound boy is smitten with you.

Cat: Well tell him to keep his fucking snout and paws off me before I pop a silver cap in his ass. He’s lucky I don’t kick him in the balls after what he did to my feet.

Vladimir: Well, the dear old boy has a certain fetish for the feet of the fairer sex, and can’t help his animal cravings at times. No need to worry though, he won’t bother you anymore.

Cat: Thanks, I guess. Can I ask you a question?

Vladimir: You just did, my dear, but feel free to ask another.

Cat: Why did you make Zach and I part of your little Halloween bash. Why this house, out of any other one.

Vladimir: Well, because this house has served many generations of the Winchester family. And since the early 1900s, it’s been a tradition for all of us to come here on the night of Sam Hain. This house was built by pagans many years ago, and Elvira’s protégé Janet has a connection with this house too.

Cat: Janet, you mean the real estate lady.

Vladimir: One and the same, she’s a witch too. Yes, her family was very good friends with the Winchesters. Which would explain why she takes special care of this house now, to make sure it’s occupants honor the tradition on Halloween. You and your fellow were chosen to be it’s caretakers for a reason.

Cat: Why though?

Vladimir: I don’t know, my dear Catherine. Witches have special knowledge about omens and rituals.

Cat: You mentioned a reason, what reason were we chosen to be the caretakers?

Just then the song being played ended, and Mr. Bones (the DJ) stood up from his station.

Mr. Bones: Alright, ghouls and gals, that was our last song for the evening and I believe our host and hostess can take it from here and tell you about our main event for the remainder of the evening.

The audience applauded and then left the dance floor. Zach looked confused, and turned to his two female acquaintances.

Zach: What’s the main event?

Zoe: It’s a surprised, come with us.

Zach: Um, okay.

He stood up and followed Olga and Zoe. Over by the punch bowl, Elvira fumed as she saw Vladimir flirting with Catherine. At least that’s what it looked like to her. Jealousy and anger got the best of her and she decided to go over and take a blunt approach to the main event which involved the brunette and her friend. She came up behind Catherine and seized the fairy wings from Cat’s back and ripped them free. The girl yelped in shock and awe. She turned to see Elvira Elvira looking down at her with disapproval.

Cat: What the hell, I thought you picked out the costume.

Elvira: Indeed I did, but the ballroom dance is now over and it’s time for the main event. And the main event involves you and the lost boy over there.

Cat: Okay, whatever, just give me back my clothes and I’ll give you the costume when I change.

Elvira: Costume off, first.

Cat: Ew, are you kidding me. I am not stripping down to my undies right here in front of everyone when I have a room to change in. What is your damn problem.

Elvira: No problem, here. I just want you to know humiliation like I feel right now.

Cat: Well, you can go to hell, because there is no way I’m going to walk around half with everybody watching. So piss off, and get out of my way.

Cat began to walk away, and then she felt Elvira grab her by the arm.

Elvira: You don’t have a choice, dearie.

Then she grabbed the waist of Cat’s skirt and rip it off. Cat screamed as the torn garment was thrown to the floor. Elvira then grabbed her top and ripped that off as well. Cat then remembered that she wasn’t wearing a bra and instinctively covered her breasts in embarrassment. Now all she had on were her rainbow colored panties and her green flats.

Cat: You fucking bitch, how dare you?

The other party animals looked over and laughed at her, a few of them whistled. Cat looked like she was ready to cry.

Cat: Stop laughing at me, what the fuck are you looking at, leave me alone.

Elvira: Boys, take her to the dungeon.

Wolfy and Mum came over and both of them picked up Cat, holding her in their arms. They started to carry her away, but Elvira stopped them for a moment.

Elvira: Wait, her shoes.

She slipped off both of Catherine’s flats, and then gave her feet a brief tickle.

Elvira: Ewwww, sweaty and stinky feet. Hopefully the cool dungeon air can blow the stink off of them. Here, Wolfy, a little toe-kin of appreciation since you did sniff her out tonight.

She placed the flats inside his coat pocket and Wolfy looked like he was given a million bucks. He and his mummy companion carried the kicking and screaming brunette away.

Zach heard Cat yell, and turned around to see the werewolf and mummy taking Cat somewhere in her underwear. His anger fumed, and he’d had enough.

Zach: Hey you fucking mutt and toilet trash, let her go!

But they just ignored him and walked off with Cat whose screams trailed off as they carried her.

Cat: ZACH, SAVE ME, HELP!

Zach began to chase after her, but he felt Olga grab him around his middle.

Olga: Hold it right there, Romeo, you’re not going anywhere.

Zach: Let me go, they’re taking Cat.

Olga: I know, sonny jim, but you’ll be with her shortly.

Then Zoe took the red feather out of his Peter Pan cap, and then took that off too.

Zoe: Oh dear, look’s like someone has hat head, hehe.

She ruffled Zach’s hair and gave his head a little scratch.

Zoe: There we go, good as new.

Elvira came walking over to where Zach was held and placed her hands on her hips and gave him a smug grin.

Elvira: Your turn, Zachary.

Zach: My turn, to do what?

Elvira: To either take off your costume willingly or have Olga and Zoe strip you down. The choice is yours.

Zach struggled to get free, but the hulky ogre was too strong to break free from. Elvira pulled a pair of scissors from her purse and held them up, opening and closing them a bit.

Elvira: Snip, snip, time to shred your costume, Peter Pancakes.

Zach: No, don’t!
But within minutes, Zach’s tunic, short pants, and tights turned into a pile of shredded cloth. Zach sat on Olga’s lap, who sat in a chair holding his arms down while Zoe cradled his ankles in her lap. She watched as Zach’s toes wiggled at being free from his footwear.

Zoe: Awww, look at the happy little toes, finally out of those hot, itchy stocking wockings, hehehe!

Olga: Aye, and he’s finally in his underwear again, I like him better this way.

Elvira: Take him down to the dungeon ladies, I’ll meet you down there.

Olga and Zoe carried Zach to the library, which confused the young man.

Zach: What are we doing here, this isn’t a dungeon.

Olga: Aye, the entrance is behind that bookcase.

Zoe went to the bookshelf and pulled back a book that was titled Turn Of The Screw. Then she stepped back and the bookcase opened like an elevator. The inside of the bookcase looked like an elevator as well, with a metal cage door that came down upon entering the box. Then the door shut and the elevator went down. Once it stopped, Zoe opened the door and they brought Zach into the dungeon area. Zach saw that Cat was hanging on chains by her wrists. Zach also saw that there was a pair next to the ones that Cat hung from. Cat also had a blindfold around her eyes, which he figured was to heighten the fear of where she was going to be tickled next. Wolfy, Vladimir, Mum, and Elvira were all there waiting for him.

Elvira: There you are, my tickle boy toy! Kindly chain him next to her and we shall begin.

Olga brought Zach over by his lady friend, and Zoe tied a blindfold around his eyes too. Then she attached his wrists to the chain cuffs. He was raised off the ground so that he and Cat were back to back. Although with Zach being taller than Cat, her feet came up under his rear and her panty clad rear touched his back.

Cat: Zach, is that you?

Zach: Yeah, it’s me Cat. Nice underwear, by the way, I didn’t know you were into rainbows.

Cat: Oh fucking great, now you’ve seen me in my panties. And for the record, I may not be all girly, but I do occasionally like to wear pretty underwear. Too bad I can’t see yours, are you in your boxers?

Zach: Yeah, sure am, and I’m equally embarrassed like you.

He didn’t want to lie, but if Cat knew that he wore tighty whiteys, he’d never hear the end of it. The fact is it was bad enough that these freaks saw him in his undies, but he’d feel even more humiliated if his friend saw him.

Zach: What the hell are you going to do to us.

Cat: Yeah, and it better not be another tickle piñata.

Zach: Tickle, what?

Elvira: No, no, no repeat of previous games. This game is called He says, She says. One of us will tickle you until you tell us where to tickle the other. For instance, if I tickle you, Zachary, then you decide where Cat gets tickled and say it aloud.

Cat: You’re crazy, Zach will never tell you where to tickle me.

Elvira: We shall see. Now, I’ll take this ticklish boy, who wants dibbs on the little fairy princess?

Vladimir: I will gladly accept the honor. Shall we begin?

Elvira: I shall start, and see if I can call Catherine’s bluff.

The witch started to tickle Zach’s sides, which made the young man squirm in his bonds and splutter laughter out loud.

Zach: Hahahahahahhahahha stahahahaap!

Elvira: I will if you tell Vladimir where to tickle Catherine. Every man for himself, doll.

She continued tickling harder, as Zach found it harder to resist. His female companion grew worried.

Cat: Stay strong, Zach, don’t give in.

Zach: SORRY CAAHAHAHAAAAAT! TICKLE HER TUMMMEEEHEHEHEEEY!

Cat: NO, ZACH!!!

Vladimir tickled Cat’s stomach area. Lightly running his fingers all over her bare belly and navel area.

Cat: Heeheheheheheheheheheh tickle his feeheeeheeeeet!

Elvira: Okey dokey. Cutchie, cutchie, cutchies, Zachary’s feetsies.

She reached under Zach’s feet and tickled the bottoms of them rapidly. Unlike Vladimir, she was more merciless and had longer nails than he.

Zach: EEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE NOOOOO!

Elvira: It’s all on you, sweetie. I could do this all night. I love these ticklish feetsies.

Zach: SHEEEEEEHEEHHEHEEIIIIT, TICKLE HER FEET!

Vladimir grabbed Cat’s right foot and held it steady while his other five fingers scraped all over her foot. Getting her instep, the arch, the heel and balls. Cat wiggled her toes and squealed as her ticklish skin was explored.

Cat: Not the feeeheeeeeeheheeeeet HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE DO HIS BELLYBUTTON!

Elvira smirked, and dipped her index finger into Zach’s bellybutton and tickled it with delight.

Zach: EEHEHEHEHHEHEHEH TICKLE HER KNEES!

Cat: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TICKLE HIS THIGHS!

Zach: TICKLE HER RIBS!

Cat: EEEEEK TICKLE HIS KNEES!

Zach: TICKLE EHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HER ARMPITS!

Cat: TICKLE EEHEHEHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HIS UNDERARMS!

The witch and vampire had a blast listening to their victims squeal with laughter. But then they decided to up the stakes a little bit.

Elvira: Alright, now I want both of you to give us somewhere else to tickle, that you haven’t mentioned yet.

Vladimir tickled Cat’s thighs until she gave out where to tickle Zach.

Cat: WAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHA TICKLE HIS TOES!

Elvira: Good choice, I love ticklish tootsies.

Elvira held Zach’s foot steady and used her five fingernails to individually tickle all five toes at the same time on his left foot. Then she quickly went to the right foot and tickled the other five toes.
Zach: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLE IN BETWEEN HER TOES!

Cat: NOOOOOO ZACH, AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA TICKLE HIS NECK!

Zach: EHEHEHEHHHEEH HER NECK!

Cat: WAAHHAHAHAHA HIS EARS!

Zach: HEHEHEHHER BUTT

Cat: JESUS ZACHARY NAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAAA TICKLE HIS PENIS!

Elvira grinned and with eagerness and stuck her hand down in Zach’s underpants and wiggled her fingers around. That made Zach really roar with laughter.

Elvira: Ooooooh, I think I found a live one down here. Wow, you are hard as a rock, little boy. Although you’re not so little now, are you, ha ha!

Zach: OOOHOOOOOOHOOOOH THAAHAHAHAT’S THE WOOOORST SPOHOHOOT! TICKLE EEHEHEHEHE HER PUSSY!

Cat: DAMN YOU ZACH, NOOOHOOOHOOOH! TICKLE HIS NIPPLES!

Zach: AAAAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLE HER TITS!

Cat: AAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA FUCK!

Then the two stopped, and Vladimir went over to stand by his co host and place his arm around her.

Vladimir: Most extraordinary, my dear. Giving them the power to decide where the latter should be tickled, simply brilliant.

Thw witch and her vampire friend watched as their captives panted, trying to regain their breathing, and then noticed that they had sweat a little too during the game.

Cat: I can’t believe you told a vampire to tickle my ass.

Zach: Hey, you sold me out when you told Mortitia to tickle my balls and shaft.

Cat: Well, you deserved it. Besides, I was running out of places. And I didn’t appreciate him coping a feel on my girls either.

Zach: Bitch, bitch, bitch.

Elvira: Listen to them, how they bicker and argue after putting them through that, too funny! Now comes the best part, Halloween Human Desserts. Let’s get them down and set them up on their tables. Mum, please bring out the condiments.

Zach and Cat both groaned, they certainly didn’t like the sound of that.

To be continued……

Oh and the game they played was a tribute to Clean_kitchen’s Tables Turned story, an homage if you will.

Thank you Grazer, the last part of this story will be the big kahuna. Saving the best for last as usual.

I thought JT was going to post it yesterday.
Oh well... the wait is worth it.

Thanks Heather and Guy

Part 6 will be posted tonight, then the sequel will be on it's way starring Heather!!!!

Sorry, I got held up tonight. I know this is becoming a reaccuring theme for ole JT, but I swear that I'm jinxed because I can't seem to meet my deadlines. Anyway, it will be posted tomorrow and fans will not be disappointed.

Yes, had a few setbacks and couldn't be alone to type without my roomie getting none the wiser.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back