• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story about Tickling F/F

TheJTickler

TMF Poster
I don't write many tickling stories. I prefer to write historical fiction. So this is very short, just a teaser until I come up with a better plot. I tend to overso the background, so just indulge me. I based this on Season One of Merlin which I ahve recently acquired and finished on DVD.

The Unified Kingdoms of Carmelide, Cornwall, Listenoise, Orkney, Mercia, Lyonesse and Lothian known as the Empire of Darkness remained the centre of Albion. In the dreaded Black Castle reigned an evil enchantress Morgause, the witch of evil. A horrible woman responsible for the deaths of her husband Lot, his rival Pellinore and her lovers Lamorak and Maleagant (father of her son the Druid Mordred), she sat in one of the thrones in the deep dungeons.

Her former allies Uther and Arthur Pendragon were going to send an army to destroy her Kingdom and regain the captives she had taken. She observed the two howling prisoners that she had taken. One was the granddaughter of the Earl of Carmelide, the last of the family of Leonegraddas. A pretty, little girl and one with ticklish underarms.

Morgause watched the howling little girl, screaming against the bed, her arms firmly bound. The switch of the feathers exploring the depths of her underarms. The vicious horse hair brushes runnign the length of her ribcage. Her kidnap had been purely political. She could not afford to have it known the Earl of Carmelide's granddaughter from his late errant daughter who married a mere blackmsith, still breathed.

Of course, the way the naked girl had groomed herself, Morgause had other reasons to keep her. Morgause missed her old mentor, the priestess Nimueh. Since her assissination at the hands of the warlock, Emrys, Morgause had spent the last 2 years without guidance. They would have enjoyed playing with the two pretty girls. Morgause left her throne and ran her middle left finger into the girl's soft navel. The girl Guinevere screamed in pain as her laughter increased in feverous pitch. Of course, to Morgause, the girl's hysteria only heightened her delight.

Morgause noticed the young girl's nipples appeared hard as boulders. Indeed between her small, light ebony coloured legs, the bald organ appeared to be releasing a little fluid. This brought a smile to Morgause's face as she observed the region as her right hand, tormented the girl's belly. How old was the Countess Guinevere as by primogeniture she should be titled. About 19 summers past, she suspected. A quick examination into the girl's mind confirmed that she was indeed so young.

Morgause lowered her head and pressed a gentle kiss between the girl's lips causing a gasp followed by more mirth. The explosion of noise erupted from the girl was causing her voice damage as cackling was frequently increasing. The blonde Queen smirked at that. Morgause appeared no older than 22, though she already possessed 9 children at the age of 28. Indeed it seemed to her she was pregnant, more frequently than when she was not. Inside her belly, the child of Arthur was stirring.

Guinevere had lost track of how long she had been Morgause' captive. Was it weeks or years? She simply did not know. All that she knew is that as long as she had been here, she was tickled. Ticklish under her arms, ticklish on her ribcage, a ticklish belly, a ticklish navel. Could there possibly be a region where she had not been afflicted?

Sorry people, that is my teaser. I am currently writing something else, an historical fiction with aroudn 200 pages so far. This is the depth and breadth of my writing, a work over 4 years in teh making. So I apologise if you feel this piece of writing is deficient.

Certainly not deficient. A bit short though. There's certainly a lot, well, pretty much everything, that you could expand on. But you already said that.

Anyway, nice teaser. Reminds me slightly of Rithwraith's work.

Looking forward to your 200+ page epic. Be warned though, based on previous posts of length from various authors here, it may not, unfortunately, get that many comments despite the quality of work. In any case, hope you post it.

:)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back