• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Break In (MMM/F)

Marquis De Sade

1st Level Blue Feather
How about a short break from my usual "heavy"? This was a short, fun request:

Enjoy.

EDIT: Got a PM from someone who says they've been having trouble opening up the link. Anyone else having issues?

Anyway, I've attached it as a file now. Hopefully that'll work.

Last edited:
Alright, this is...

This is fucking great.

Like, bolt of lightning. Great focus, the roots of this are seeded within the unexpected, the subtle descriptions along the way from the tattoo on her foot to the blue polish on her toes without explicitly telling me what she was, what she looked like. You trusted the audience and it pays well because we all can visualize a different woman, but for some reason, always get back to some pale and velvety soft beauty.

The erotic assault leading to the inescapable bondage at the end was heart pounding for sure, and the more you up the ante, the harder it was for me to catch my breath. This is dirty. Deviant. Feral. A force beyond you is all that can save you from ravaging her, and once her toes are tied, once that last bit of freedom is gone...

It makes my head swim. It's not fair for another to have control over you in such a form, and as such she must be taken advantage of. Just imagine the scent, the sounds, the sense of touch...

Fuck man, Puncture Wounds wasn't you. This is. Helpless bondage, the unquenchable lust, the frigid intensity in which you work, this is you. Stripped down to components, stripped down beyond trying to be modernist or post modernist and just letting the shit in your head hit the page. I was worried we'd lost our momentum, but like a good neighbor, you once again bring the heat.

Alright, this is...

This is fucking great.

Like, bolt of lightning. Great focus, the roots of this are seeded within the unexpected, the subtle descriptions along the way from the tattoo on her foot to the blue polish on her toes without explicitly telling me what she was, what she looked like. You trusted the audience and it pays well because we all can visualize a different woman, but for some reason, always get back to some pale and velvety soft beauty.

The erotic assault leading to the inescapable bondage at the end was heart pounding for sure, and the more you up the ante, the harder it was for me to catch my breath. This is dirty. Deviant. Feral. A force beyond you is all that can save you from ravaging her, and once her toes are tied, once that last bit of freedom is gone...

It makes my head swim. It's not fair for another to have control over you in such a form, and as such she must be taken advantage of. Just imagine the scent, the sounds, the sense of touch...

Fuck man, Puncture Wounds wasn't you. This is. Helpless bondage, the unquenchable lust, the frigid intensity in which you work, this is you. Stripped down to components, stripped down beyond trying to be modernist or post modernist and just letting the shit in your head hit the page. I was worried we'd lost our momentum, but like a good neighbor, you once again bring the heat.

What he said!

Great work Mr. De Sade! I really, really, really enjoyed it! One of your best! It is pure, without a bunch of additives. Pure you!

Great job! Thanks for posting it where I could get to it! I wouldn't have missed this one for the world!

Thanks!

Just so everyone knows, this was a request by me and is based completely about me being tickled helpless

Thanks everyone.

meangry - This is going to sound bad but I actually have no idea what a modernist or a post modernist actually is. I just sorta...write. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. But I'm happy you enjoyed this one as much as I did writing it.

jm - Thanks for the PM and letting me know and of course, thanks again for the support.

love feet - Also, thanks for your PM too and I will. For now.

Rome - Ha. ;)

Aha, very nice. I like how distilled and to the point it was. By cutting out the usual fluff in many stories, it left you space to expand on the important things without writing a novella, and the scene really came to life.

The descriptions of Tonya were all very vivid and believable. Far too much focus on foot tickling, for my tastes, but I enjoyed the read a lot. ;)

Out of curiosity, why the pdf format? Why not just copy and paste?

Aha, very nice. I like how distilled and to the point it was. By cutting out the usual fluff in many stories, it left you space to expand on the important things without writing a novella, and the scene really came to life.

The descriptions of Tonya were all very vivid and believable. Far too much focus on foot tickling, for my tastes, but I enjoyed the read a lot. ;)

Out of curiosity, why the pdf format? Why not just copy and paste?

Awww crap LD. But I like fluff and novellas! LOL. Sometimes. But I agree. It is nice sometimes to strip everything away and leave just the core. ;)

As for why the PDF file, it's simply because I'm picky about format and how a story actually "looks" as a whole. Paragraphs, specific line breaks. Everything can pack a punch and can add to the impact. To me at least. When I copy and paste something directly from Word to here, everything shifts and to me it loses some subliminal intention that add to the piece. I write with intentional purpose where I like making your eyes moves up, down or sideways depending on what's happening. Everything behind everything has some small purpose that add up. They're not just paragraphs to me. Plus, it also removes the reader from distraction and makes for a more intimate read.

Or, I could be completely off my rocker and it could all just be in my head. :p

Sweet, sweet interlude from the TMF's No.1 Son.

Yeah like the other guy said, too heavy on the foot emphasis for me but the character dynamics hit all the right notes for me. Budding writers take note - there is much to learn from here.

Now this SGV thing I keep hearing about... :D

Delicious :clap:. That is a break-in I could enjoy :jester:

In all seriousness, yet again have you delivered an engaging story, rich with juicy detail, but without the usual smut that some stories on the forum have. You leave what needs to be left to the imagination...to the imagination (I got stuck there :bwahaha:), while describing the action so well it feels like we are sitting along side the captive male of the story.

I am terrible at writing reviews. I just need a giant 'Grade A' sticker or emoticon to post on all of your stories instead of my awkward attempts to praise your work. Bravo Marquis! :bounce:

:bugeyed: :yayzorz: :doublethrust: :yowzer: :wahooo: :dancingbanana: :cheer: :yourock: :headpat:

I think that pretty much sums it up, as no words could possibly do you justice. Fabulous job, love!
:man:

Great story! :D

I really liked how it was written and the structure/format of it and all. I was usually more for the "paragraphs are just paragrahps" sort of stories, but this one actually convinced me that it doesn't have to be like that to be really good. :) So congrats! ;)

Delicious :clap:. That is a break-in I could enjoy :jester:

In all seriousness, yet again have you delivered an engaging story, rich with juicy detail, but without the usual smut that some stories on the forum have. You leave what needs to be left to the imagination...to the imagination (I got stuck there :bwahaha:), while describing the action so well it feels like we are sitting along side the captive male of the story.

I am terrible at writing reviews. I just need a giant 'Grade A' sticker or emoticon to post on all of your stories instead of my awkward attempts to praise your work. Bravo Marquis! :bounce:

Ha, thank you Myth. I take your Grade A sticker anytime and wear it proudly. And yes I'm sorry. I'm usually not as bad as I have been replying to messages I swear.

Your last one was, um, LONG. LOL. I have a few ideas but a call is so mucho easier. Text me anytime and lemme know when you're free. :)

:bugeyed: :yayzorz: :doublethrust: :yowzer: :wahooo: :dancingbanana: :cheer: :yourock: :headpat:

I think that pretty much sums it up, as no words could possibly do you justice. Fabulous job, love!
:man:

:aww: :D

Great story! :D

I really liked how it was written and the structure/format of it and all. I was usually more for the "paragraphs are just paragrahps" sort of stories, but this one actually convinced me that it doesn't have to be like that to be really good. :) So congrats! ;)

Sweed!! I didn't know you ever even went here. Thank you. Every comment means a lot, perhaps even more so from someone I don't usually hear from as much as it means I've managed to entertain someone new and am aware of it. :)

And yes, paragraphs, format, everything can be so much more and add to a story along WITH the words themselves.

Sweet, sweet interlude from the TMF's No.1 Son.

Yeah like the other guy said, too heavy on the foot emphasis for me but the character dynamics hit all the right notes for me. Budding writers take note - there is much to learn from here.

Now this SGV thing I keep hearing about... :D

Haha...you mean this: (and yes, the pics are intentionally small and crap)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back