• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thanks to the Marquis De Sade, Marquis in Name, Duke in Deed F/F

TheJTickler

TMF Poster
Bravestarr F/F

Did anyone watch that show bravestarr?

Last edited:
I don't write many tickling stories. I prefer to write historical fiction. So this is very short, just a teaser until I come up with a better plot. I tend to overso the background, so just indulge me. I based this on Season Two episode involving Morgause of Cornwall. The first Morgause is obviously Sarah Michelle Gellar.

The Unified Kingdoms of Carmelide, Cornwall, Listenoise, Orkney, Mercia, Lyonesse and Lothian known as the Empire of Darkness remained the centre of Albion. In the dreaded Black Castle reigned an evil enchantress Morgause, the witch of evil. A horrible woman responsible for the deaths of her husband Lot, his rival Pellinore and her lovers Lamorak and Maleagant (father of her son the Druid Mordred), she sat in one of the thrones in the deep dungeons.

Her former allies Uther and Arthur Pendragon were going to send an army to destroy her Kingdom and regain the captives she had taken. She observed the two howling prisoners that she had taken. One was the granddaughter of the Earl of Carmelide, the last of the family of Leonegraddas. A pretty, little girl and one with ticklish underarms.

Morgause watched the howling little girl, screaming against the bed, her arms firmly bound. The switch of the feathers exploring the depths of her underarms. The vicious horse hair brushes runnign the length of her ribcage. Her kidnap had been purely political. She could not afford to have it known the Earl of Carmelide's granddaughter from his late errant daughter who married a mere blackmsith, still breathed.

Of course, the way the naked girl had groomed herself, Morgause had other reasons to keep her. Morgause missed her old mentor, the priestess Nimueh. Since her assissination at the hands of the warlock, Emrys, Morgause had spent the last 2 years without guidance. They would have enjoyed playing with the two pretty girls. Morgause left her throne and ran her middle left finger into the girl's soft navel. The girl Guinevere screamed in pain as her laughter increased in feverous pitch. Of course, to Morgause, the girl's hysteria only heightened her delight.

Morgause noticed the young girl's nipples appeared hard as boulders. Indeed between her small, light ebony coloured legs, the bald organ appeared to be releasing a little fluid. This brought a smile to Morgause's face as she observed the region as her right hand, tormented the girl's belly. How old was the Countess Guinevere as by primogeniture she should be titled. About 19 summers past, she suspected. A quick examination into the girl's mind confirmed that she was indeed so young.

Morgause lowered her head and pressed a gentle kiss between the girl's lips causing a gasp followed by more mirth. The explosion of noise erupted from the girl was causing her voice damage as cackling was frequently increasing. The blonde Queen smirked at that. Morgause appeared no older than 22, though she already possessed 9 children at the age of 28. Indeed it seemed to her she was pregnant, more frequently than when she was not. Inside her belly, the child of Arthur was stirring.

Guinevere had lost track of how long she had been Morgause' captive. Was it weeks or years? She simply did not know. All that she knew is that as long as she had been here, she was tickled. Ticklish under her arms, ticklish on her ribcage, a ticklish belly, a ticklish navel. Could there possibly be a region where she had not been afflicted?

Morgause lowered her lips again and delivered a series of kisses to her navel. Gwen's eyes had gone red and she found it painful to keep them open as the liquid poured out. A knock at the door interrupted Morgause. "My lady, someone is here to see you. It is the lady Sophia!" replied the guard. Morgause leapt up, focusing her mind on more feathers to succeed her. This resulted the two girls further anguish and they cried out in agony.

Morgause ran up the stairs, accompanied by the guard to see her old friend Sophia to greet her. "Sophia, it is you!" she squealed, launching herself into her arms. Sophia gasped, then held the girl. "Sophia, I don't understand. I thought the worthless warlock Emyrs killed you!" she declared. "That is what I wanted him to believe. I was badly wounded by him. So I used what little magic I possess to fake my death!" she replied. "Oh Sophia, I am so happy to see you!" exclaimed Morgause, delightedly.

Morgause held Sophia tightly, never had she been go happy to be reunited with her old lover. "Come, you absolutely must play with my two captives. Their names are Guinevere, Countess of Carmelide and Lady Morgana, daughter of Sir Gorlois of Cornwall and Camelot!" declared Morgause. "It would be my pleasure, my love!" replied Sophia. "Here, drink this!" offered Morgause.

Sophia looked puzzzled. "It will grant you immortality, my darling!" declared Morgause. Sophia smiled and drank it eagerly. Morgause beamed and held her hand. The two girls went down to the dungeon. Morgause quickly saw the captives were in danger of losing consciousness and waved her hand. The instruments of torture fell and the two girls tried to regain air into their vastly depleted lungs and brains.

"My dear guests, I introduce to you, my great love Sophia of Avalon!" she declared. Morgana gasped and glared at her. "Ah, Lady Morgana, it has been some time since we talked. I see you are still so vulnerable!" she teased. "She is yours, beloved. Make her howl!" stated Morgause. "Kiss me first!" responded Sophia. Sophia and Morgause shared a deep kiss. Morgana glared at the two girls.

Morgause ended the kiss, her head swimming with delight. She could not recall being more satisfied than at this moment. Morgause turned to Guinevere. "Now where were we? Ah yes, your torment!" she expressed delighted and picked the feathers up from the ground. She twirled them for a moment, before twisting them inside Guinevere's underarms. Guinevere's laughter quickly reached fever pitch, twisting to no avail to protect her underarms.

Sophia stood over Morgana, grinning impishly. "What are you waiting for then, you bitch? Get on with it!" she bellowed. "As you wish!" giggled Sophia, running her long nails under Morgana's arms. Morgana howled as the fingers did their work. Sophia watched Morgause who seemed in a world of her own, before bending down and whispering in Morgana's ears. "I'm sorry, my Lady. It's me, Merlin. I had to use magic to get in here to free you. Just keeping laughing while I think how I am going to get you out!" whispered Sophia.

Morgana could only laugh as Sophia's fingers danced across the surface of her underarms. Could Sophia be Merlin? That made no sense, Merlin was no warlock. Or was he? It would explain a lot about him. Including his easy acceptance of her own magical talents. Of course, then why was he tickling her to death, especially since Sophia was now blowing raspberries across her belly.

Sophia suddenly stopped and grabbed Morgause, pinning her against the wall, kissing her lips furiously as her fingers explored her. Morgause moaned happily as Morgana and Guinevere got a rest. Morgana saw Sophia whisper something into Morgause's ear. Morgause giggled at that, before Sophia kissed her again. Their clothes quickly left their bodies as their hands roamed over themselves.

Girl flesh met manicured hands as the two young women gripped and grabbed at each other. Morgana could not watch, yet she could not look away. Could Merlin be Sophia and give in to the ultimate lustful fantasy that every knight had discussed over the course of his life? It could be a trick, but they had only endured 3 extra minutes of tickling due to Sophia.

Guinevere drank in the scene before her. In her life, she had loved only 3 people unconditionally who were not her parents. Arthur Pendragon, Sir Lancelot and Lady Morgana. Watching the two girls, she felt a pang wishing that one of her 3 great loves would show her this kind of devotion and lust. She longed to feel what many had described as the ultimate experience, the expression of love. Looking across at Morgana's face, she could not help but wonder, could she convince Morgana to tutor her in this area for Arthur's benefit?

Arthur Pendragon dodged the head of another hydra. How well protected was that wretched woman who had his two great loves: Guinevere his true love and his foster sister and first love Morgana? And where was Merlin? Arthur had worked out despite what Gaius said that Merlin had run off ahead to save the two girls. Merlin's crush on Morgana was getting to embarassing proportions. When would he accept that this attraction would not last? Arthur swung his sword and the Hydra roared from wounds to his left head.

Morgause had missed the touch of Sophia ever since she had gone off with her father to return to Avalon. Her fingers squeezed Morgause's rear flesh. She moaned with ecstacy. She only wished she had more hands upon with to feel up Sophia. The soft flesh of her sensitive womanhood was as tender and delightful as it had always been. It filled her with delight as she felt Sophia's left hand enter her backside.

Another knock interrupted the lovers. "My apologies, my lady but Lady Morgause, daughter of Gorlois of Cornwall is here!" called out a man from behind the door. Morgause's eyes narrowed. Her name sake was the heir of Cornwall and the elder half sister of the Lady Morgana. Moreover she was a powerful witch in her own right. "Sophia, darling, stay with the girls. I will deal with Morgause!" declared Queen Morgause.

"Of course, beloved!" declared Sophia. Morgause clicked her fingers as her clothes took shape over her body. She blew Sophia a kiss. "Until later, my darling!" she expressed, before opening and closing the door. Sophia twirled towards Morgana, her eyes malevolent and teasing. "You are pretty, aren't you, my Lady?" teased Sophia. Morgana glared at her. "Do you worst!!!" she spat at her. Sophia grinned and leaned forward, kissing Morgana smack on the lips.

Morgana's resistance was both futile and limited as she quickly indulged in the kiss. Morgana gasped when she realised her bonds were free. She stared at Sophia who beamed at her. "Teetha Bevril Toshack!" she whispered as Guinevere's bonds loosened. Guinevere eyed the two girls in shock. "I don't understand!!!" exclaimed Guinevere.

Morgana grinned delightedly at her. "Let's just say Sophia isn't who she pretends to be. Now we will need clothes to escape!" exclaimed Morgana. "Not possible, you need to get out of here before the Queen returns. Run now!" cried Sophia. "But we can't run out naked!" squealed Guinevere. "Then you will never leave!" pointed out Sophia. "Isn't there anything you can do?" pleaded Morgana. "I freed you, didn't I?" angrily retorted Sophia. Morgana nodded and took Guinevere by the hand. "We will run fast!!!" she stated, but before she reached the steps, rope wrapped themselves around both girls.

The girls were down bound from below the wrist and above the ankle, hovering in mid air. Sophia grinned at the two girls. "Did you really think I was that oaf Merlin? You are a great fool, little Morgana! Didn't you learnt from your dream about Arthur? Laugh now!" she commanded as the brushes continued their devilish work across the girl's underarms, bellies and soles.

The two girls exploded with laughter as the Queen arrived. "It wasn't Morgause. She really is dead. This was a trick!!!" she yelled. Sophia's eyes flashed red. "Emrys tried to kill me. It must have been him!" she declared. "Yes, I suspect it was! Damn him, the coward!!! So Arthur and Uther must be close! I notice you retied them." observed the Queen as she stripped. "Yes, I tricked them into thinking I was on their side!" she declared, happily. "Indeed that was a good trick, now where were we?" stated the naked Queen as she embraced Sophia.

Merlin pulled himself out of the bushes. What had happened? Since drinking that potion, he had felt queasy. Then when he heard Morgause's approach, he woke up in the bushes. Morgause must have realised that he was Sophia and somehow separated him from the body he was inhabiting. He had used Sophia's wand to complete the illusion and felt strange like some part of her survived. He reached for it now and found it missing. He also noted thankfully he was wearing his old clothes. A shudder ran through him. Because of him, Sophia of Avalon was alive.

Morgana had never felt so vulnerable in her life. Her body felt wracked with torment. The brushes danced horribly across her underarms. She felt her body grow weak from the torment. She had allowed Sophia to trick her by claiming to be Merlin. She would free herself and Gwen somehow. However first she would have to push off a feather suddenly rising to torment her navel. Her screams grew louder as the feather worked its devilish intent. And her soles received no rest either.

Sorry people, that is my teaser. I am currently writing something else, an historical fiction with around 200 pages so far. This is the depth and breadth of my writing, a work over 4 years in teh making. So I apologise if you feel this piece of writing is deficient. I will continue this writing at a later date. If I am not finished by Mid June, it will not be finished. I thank you for your patronage.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back