• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

IMMORAL ACTS PART 2

seanwoj

Level of Quadruple Diamond Feather
IMMORAL ACTS: PART 2
MMF/F

Hello all, this story is a sequel to IMMORAL ACTS pt1 written by me with permission by Ticklish Kine and her Boyfriend paus. The events in the story are fictional as are the persons except for Ticklish Kine. So, feel free to post any comments.

Here's part 1 if you're interested: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=173395

Only an hour had passed since Kine’s ordeal. She sat in the bathroom of the log cabin getting dressed and cleaned up. The events of her intense tickling were still fresh in her mind. For almost an hour prior she had been relentlessly tickle tortured for her so called “Immoral Acts”. These “acts” included posting pics and videos of her all over the internet, and as punishment she had been tickle tortured for almost a whole hour. But fortunately for her, it was all over now. But one thing lingered in her mind; after she was released from her bonds, Rhonda had said to her “Now, what say you do me?” for the last hour, Kine had seriously thought about getting her revenge. Pulling her shirt up over her head and putting her shoes back on, she opened the bathroom door and stepped into the hallway and into the living room. All three of her captors sat at a table in the living room. Bernard and Roger were both sitting facing a TV, apparently caught up in some sort of game that was being played. Rhonda sat reading a newspaper but quickly looked up upon hearing the bathroom door being opened. “Hey, you’re out. You ready to go home?” she asked Kine. “Uhuh, I’m ready.” Replied Kine. “Good. Boys lets go.” Replied Rhonda calling to the men, all three stood up and began to walk towards the front door. Bernard and Roger both took the lead with Rhonda following them and Kine followed behind her. As they were walking past the torture room, Kine looked back and forth from it to Rhonda and back. Suddenly, she lunged forward and grabbed Rhonda by the collar and pulled her onto her back wrestling her “Whoa!! What the?!” Went Rhonda as she went down on her back. Both Bernard and Roger turned to face the commotion, “What’s going on? Wait, I know, Kine’s trying to get back at Rhonda. Let’s help her!” yelled Bernard as both he and Roger watched the two women struggle. Both he and Roger moved forward and helped Kine pick up Rhonda and carried her thrashing frame into the torture room.

They burst into it, and Kine looked around the room quickly and seen that it had a Medieval style stretching rack designed to stretch out whomever was on it to their max. “To the rack! Off with her clothes! Strip her to her bra and panties!!! Upon hearing this, both Roger and Bernard perked up with devilish looks in their eyes because now they could finally get to tickle Rhonda because they always secretly wanted to. They picked her up and put her on the rack and Bernard held Rhonda down as Roger and Kine pulled off her clothes as she struggled all the while, and soon she was in her bra and panties. Roger took hold of Rhonda’s wrists and secured them in the racks two iron stocks at its head, while Kine secured her ankles. After finishing tying her up, all three stood back and looked down at Rhonda’s bound form. As she lay there she yelled “Let me go!! You two idiots, let me go!” Moving closer and putting her face in Rhonda’s and said in a racy voice “Oh, I don’t think so sweetie, its payback time. Time to pay for your own Immoral Acts.” Stated Kine. “My what?!” asked Rhonda amazed. “Your kidnapping me of course.” Replied Kine.

With that, Bernard moved over to the racks head and began to turn the wheel. Rhonda felt her arms begin to straighten out as Bernard turned the wheel. Kine stood above Rhonda’s right side and Roger on the opposite side. They each drank in the sight of Rhonda’s sexy body stretched out to its max before their eyes. As they looked upon her, they noticed that she had what appeared to a six pack. “Let me go!! Let me go!” Yelled Rhonda as she lay there totally immobile. “Ok guys, what say we begin?” Asked Kine rhetorically. They each moved into position around Rhonda and Roger reached behind him and brought over the same tools that they had used on Kine earlier. They each took up feathers from the table. Roger then took his feathers and began to slowly, teasingly, brush the tips of them around her toes. Rhonda lied there and tried to hold back from giggling as she felt two stiff feathers glide across her soles. “NO! NO! NO! NNNnnnn!!” she went as she felt the feathers moving, but soon she gave up, and was laughing out loud “Hahahahahah!!! Hehehehehe!!!” “Oh like that do we?” asked Kine. Bernard then moved up to Rhonda’s pits and began to assault them, stroking them slowly with his two feathers while Roger had begun to trace each one of her ribs with his feathers. Bernard moved his feathers down to Rhonda’s breasts, tickling their sides and underneath as well “Hehehehehe!!! Hahahaha!!!” She went as the feathers assaulted her all over. “No! Stop! Hehehehe!!” she wailed. Bernard took his feathers and turned them upside down and began to probe and scratch her pits with their quills while roger slowly moved his feathers closer and closer to Rhonda’s belly. Meanwhile Kine had moved to Rhonda’s feet and started to slowly work her feet over with an electric toothbrush. “Hahahaha! Hehehehehe! Not the toothbrush!” screamed Rhonda as she felt the fiendish devices bristles working their way over her toes and insteps. “Hahahaha! Hehehehehe! Stop! Stop!” went Rhonda as her toes were worked over. Her big toes were amongst the most ticklish spots on her entire body. “What? I thought you liked having your tootsies played with.” Each of the three kept up the torturous assault on Rhonda for at least fifteen minutes before they relented and gave her a break.

Rhonda lay there panting as thy all looked down at her contemplating their next move. “P-please, Stop, I can’t take anymore. Kine, I’m sorry. Please, no more.” Rhonda pleaded. “I don’t think so sweetie. But don’t worry, we’re almost done. I think.” Kine said playfully to the guys. They each looked at her, then Rhonda and Bernard piped up “But we haven’t gotten to taste her toes or belly yet…” he protested. “AHHH! Alright fine. Go ahead and get your fill then.” Said Kine somewhat annoyed. “Yes!” went Roger as both he and Bernard moved down to Rhonda’s feet and knelt down. They each licked their lips and reached out and grabbed Rhonda’s toes, pulling them back making her toes fan out. They each then leaned forward and began to suck first on Rhonda’s big toes. “No, no, no, please not that! Hahahaha! Hehehehehe!” Went Rhonda as the two men started sucking on her toes. All the while Kine went up to Rhonda’s upper body, and began to start her own tickle attack on her. She dug her fingers into Rhonda’s sides and began to spider dance them all over her stomach and sides. “Hahahaha! Hehehehehe!” Went Rhonda. Kine then took up the feather and began to trace the taught muscles of Rhonda’s six pack abs; she traced each muscle delicately, teasing with the feathers point eliciting more giggles from her. “Hehehehehe!” Kine kept tracing until she got to Rhonda’s bellybutton, where she then took the quill of the feather and probed it into the delicate little knot of flesh where it tickled her like mad. Kine traced the little lines and swirls in Rhonda’s navel as she lay there laughing like a crazy person for a long while. “Hahahaha! Hehehehehe!” She went as the quill scratched her delicate tummy button.

After a few more minutes Kine stopped tickling the delicate little flesh knot and ran her hands over Rhonda’s stomach, pausing to finger her navel “You now, seeing as both they and you got to taste me and your feet, why don’t I don’t I taste your navel and feet? Only fair I guess? Don’t you think?” asked Kine. “No! Please don’t, I can’t take much more. I’m sorry! Just please stop!” whined Rhonda. “Sorry babe, but I gotta get you back.” Replied Kine. “Guys, let me have a taste.” Said Kine to Roger and Bernard. They looked up and nodded and moved up to Rhonda’s sides and began to attack her sides and stomach with their fingers as Kine went down to Rhonda’s feet. When she got thee, she looked down and noticed that they were covered in the two guy’s saliva. “Ewww! Nasty!” she muttered to herself as she turned and got a tissue from the counter behind her and wiped off Rhonda’s feet. She then bent down and started to tease her feet with her fingers and then gripped her toes and pulled them taught. Then she went in for the kill, she started on Rhonda’s big toe and ran her tongue down the sole, pausing briefly to scribble her fingers between Rhonda’s toes. She kept up this on her left foot for about five minutes then moved onto the right and did the same. All the while Bernard and Roger decided to have a go at Rhonda’s belly but before they did Roger turned and said “Hey, you want to get in on this? After all, you did say you wanted to taste her belly and navel didn’t you?” “Why, yes I did didn’t I?” asked Kine Rhetorically.

Said Rhonda as she then took a deep breath and quickly bent down and put her lips to Rhonda’s belly and blew a long hard raspberry on it. “WHahahahahaha!!!” went Rhonda as she felt the raspberry. “No not this!!! Hahahaha!!! Hehehehehe!!!” She cried as the other two joined in and each came down again to give her another long hard raspberry. “Hahahaha!!! Hehehehehe!!!” she went as they all blew raspberry after raspberry on her belly. While blowing raspberries on her tummy, one of them, she couldn’t tell who, decided to pinch and prod her sides eliciting more laughter from her. “Hahahaha!!! Hehehehehe!!!”. The combined assault of her sides being tickled as well as raspberries blown on her belly soon became too much for Rhonda and she yelled ““Alright! I’m sorry! Just please stop! Hahahaha!!! Hehehehehe!!!”. Upon hearing this Kine looked up at the two guys who raised their eyebrows and shrugged Kine said “Well now, she said she’s sorry. That’s good enough for me.” Rising to her feet, Kine looked down at Rhonda and asked “Are you really sorry?” “Y-yes, I promise I am she said looking deep into Kine’s eyes for what seemed like an eternity, Kine said “Release her.” Both Roger and Bernard looked up and Bernard said “Oh man. This always happens, just when their about to go nuts.” Both stood up and Roger began to unclasp her restraints, and she was soon free. As soon as she was free of all her restraints, Rhonda collapsed to the floor and laid there panting. After a few minutes, she got up and began to put her clothes back on while her three captors moved about. Roger had begun to wipe down the X-Frame with a cloth and Kine stepped over to Rhonda and said “Next time, I wont go easy on you.”

THE END

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back