• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Count Tickula Part 1

seanwoj

Level of Quadruple Diamond Feather
Count Tickula
Part 1
Starring: Porcelaindoll2

Heather was just you ordinary average American girl on vacation in Transylvania, Hungary. She was there on a personal quest, a quest to find vampires. She had been in country for almost three days now and not seen a single one. She had also come here to meet a friend of hers that she had met online. Though he didn’t know that she was in country, she strongly suspected that he was a vampire, and that her meeting him would prove it. She had mostly gone out at night to look for them, because that’s when she thought they would be most likely to come out and feed. For tonight’s walk she had chosen to walk around an old abandoned castle. She had been told by the villagers that it was haunted and was home to clan of vampires. They had said that count Dracula himself lived there, and had three wives with him. When midnight rolled around, she decided to go out on her walk to explore the castle in the hopes of running into the Count. She walked out into the countryside towards the castle with nothing more than a flashlight and camera. Soon she came upon the castle in all its glory. It had multiple towers and battlements and what appeared to be some sort of church-like house in the center of it. Little did she know that she was being watched from one of the castles many towers.

Dracula and his three wives were in one of the castles towers, prowling the castle, looking for intruders. “Look Master! Fresh blood! Female blood.” Went Catherine, one of Dracula’s three wives pointing at the glowing wave of Heathers flashlight. “Hmm, I think you’re right. But first we must ask this lovely young thing why she is here.” Replied Dracula as he turned to look down at her. “But wait, can it be? Heather? From my emails?” he asked himself bewildered. He quickly stepped up onto a ledge on the tower and transformed into a bat and leapt off the ledge into the air and swooped down circling Heather like a vulture circles it prey. His other two wives Christina and Elizabeth rushed to the ledge and looked down at the action in a state of amazement. He landed in front of Heather with a “Thud” and she swung around her flashlight to look at what had just landed in front of her. “Gasp! She went as she seen him. “D-Drake, is that you?” she asked nervously. “Yes my dear, it is me. Why didn’t you tell me that you were coming to Transylvania? We could have arranged something.” Replied Dracula. “Well, I wanted my visit to be a surprise, you know…Plus I came here on a more personal quest.” Went Heather nervously. “What type of quest?” asked Dracula. “Well, I was hoping to meet an actual Vampire, and it looks like I did. I think.” she replied taking a few steps back. But she took no more than couple when she heard three more soft “Thuds”. She turned and brought up the flashlight to see what was there, and she saw three young women dressed in some sort of old medieval style clothing that revealed a little too much of their bodies in Heather opinion. One was a redhead; one was a blonde and the other a brunette. “Who- who are you?” she asked the women. “We are Dracula’s wives.” Hissed Elizabeth at Heather baring her fangs. “Oh, oh dear.” Went Heather rather lazily as she turned pale white and collapsed to the ground fainting. Dracula and his three brides rushed over to her and Catherine knelt down to bite her neck but Dracula bared his fangs at her and said “What do you think you are doing? She’s mine!” “But I thought we were going to convert her.” Said Catherine nervously. “Oh, don’t worry we will. We will. But first lets have some fun with her.” Said Dracula with an evil smile.

With that Dracula knelt down and picked up Heathers unconscious body in his arms and took flight towards the castle with his three wives close behind. He landed in the courtyard of his castle and walked towards an entrance off to his right that led underground. He walked down with a flight of steps past flickering torches and arrived in his dungeon. His brides followed him down. He looked around the room and decided that the Stocked Wooden Table in the corner would suit his needs perfectly. He carried her limp body over to the table and gently placed her down on it on her back. His three wives came up behind him watching intently as he positioned her arms and legs about the table. He placed her wrists in a pair of metal cuffs at the tables head and her ankles in similar cuffs at the table’s foot. He knelt down and reached underneath the table and cranked a small winch which straightened out Heathers body. Elizabeth, the brunette asked “Dear, what are doing? We should convert her now! Enough messing around!” “No. I said I wanted to have some fun first, what’s wrong with that?” replied the Count. “Nothing, it just that we would like to know what you are doing that’s all.” Added Christina the blonde. “Well what say we wake her up and I’ll show you? Christina wake her.” Stated the Count. Christina moved over to Heathers head and withdrew from her robes a potion and dropped a few drops onto Heathers forehead and she began to stir.

Heather cam too, and asked “Where am I?” “Why, you are in my dungeon my dear.” Replied Dracula. “Am I a Vampire now? Why am I tied up?” She asked trying to sit up but figured out she couldn’t. “No, you’re not. Not yet. The reason why I have tied you up is because I have decided to have some fun with you first. Fun that we all can enjoy.” Replied the Count motioning for his wives to come forward. “What do you mean?” asked Heather. “You see, we Vampires can no longer experience the sensation of touch because we are now the living dead. We especially miss the pleasurable kind. The kind that makes us laugh. The kind that I’m sure you are quite familiar with.” He explained with a smirk. Heather’s heart nearly skipped a beat “OMG! Please don’t say next what I think you’re going to say. Please!” She thought. “You see, we Vampires like to play with our victims before we convert them. We like to make them laugh… in a sense.” He added. “What?” asked Heather nervously. “Why my dear, we’re going to tickle you. All night long, and then when it’s over, I’ll convert you.”

END OF PART 1

Last edited:
Thanks all. Part 2 about halfway done.

damn girl, you're getting spoiled, nd it looks like I got some compeition now lol

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back