• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tummy Tickling on Bodyshaping

Tummy luva

Ealier this week; think it was Wensday during one of the upperbody weight training workouuts Jennifer Demster was doing triceps curls so her arms were above her head; she made the comment to the guy she was working with; I think his name was Rick; "You're being so nice to me today"(he had been given her lots of compliments) he said "well it's easy to be nice to you" Soon as he said that he quickly put one hand on her belly and gave her and few quick spider tickles; great reaction even though it was brief; she giggled and said no..no and kicked her legs a little; imagine if somebody got her tummy for real if she had that kind of reaction to a brief tickle:) anyway just wanted to let everyone know; even though i was a brief scence anything with Jennifer is definatley worth mentioning.:cool:

Darn i missed it!! I watch that show somtimes, every time hoping to catch some tickling, oh well, guess i'll have to keep trying:)

Jennifer Dempster (that's the correct way to spell her name, people!) used to be a host on Q2 (a spin-off of the QVC shopping channel that ultimately failed). Once I saw the make-up guy using a brush on her to demonstrate a product. When he got to her neck, she giggled and pulled away saying, "I'm ticklish!" I've also seen her in her hosed feet with her shoes off. Very nice and cute brunette! :)

I actually wrote all the women on bodyshaping once asking where they were ticklish. The only one that answered my tickling survey:) was Jennifer. I really wanted info on Kiana Tom. Anyway here is Jeniffer's respose. On a one to ten scale how ticklish are you?

Soles of the feet: 5

Ribs: 7

Underarms: 2

She said she was most ticklish on the tummy.

Good move, joeshushu!

Just goes to show you how ticklishness varies from person to person (and how nice Jen is!) :)

joeshushu said:
I actually wrote all the women on bodyshaping once asking where they were ticklish. The only one that answered my tickling survey:) was Jennifer. I really wanted info on Kiana Tom. Anyway here is Jeniffer's respose. On a one to ten scale how ticklish are you?
She said she was most ticklish on the tummy.

And these email addys would be found where now.... :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

Originally posted by Raul

amk, you are everywhere!

No, Raul, if I were, I'd be able to post simultaneously! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back