• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Palmira Mansion part 3 (FM/F)

Masked_tickler

TMF Poster
Palmira Mansion
Part 3

When last we left our heroine, Amanda had just escaped from the dungeon where several prisoners tickle tortured her against her will. Having made a frantic dash for the dungeon door, Amanda found herself once again NOT back in the mansion, but in another unfamiliar room in another time and another place.

Amanda leaned back against what she thought was the dungeon door, but for some reason it wasn’t hard like a strong wooden door should have been it gave some. The room was dark, Amanda couldn’t see, she reached out trying to feel around for something, anything to give her some bearing as to her surroundings. As she stepped around the ground felt strange, it gave like she was walking on cushions. Suddenly a small window opened on what appeared to be a door. Light from the small window filled the room, Amanda saw that she was in some padded room. White padded walls on each side and a padded floor, Amanda froze in her tracks as she realized where she was.

“Oh no, this isn’t happening. Not here, this isn’t real, it’s just a dream it’s just a dream.” She thought to herself.

The door swung open and two men dressed in white suits stepped inside. Amanda took several steps back into the corner trying to hide. Then with a click the lights came on in the room. Amanda saw that she no longer wore the tattered dress and blouse from the dungeon, but a hospital gown. She knew that her only escape would be through the doorway that was blocked by the two men.

“This is the one the Doc is waiting for.” One of the men said

They proceeded to walk towards Amanda who was now trying to decide how to get around them and get out of this nightmare. Amanda ran to one side of the room then the other shouting at the two men.

“Get out of my way! I’m getting out of here! You can’t do this to me!”

“It’s OK, we aren’t going to hurt you. We are here to help.” One of them said as they trapped her in the corner.

Amanda swung her fist with everything she had, but one man grabbed her wrist and the other man grabbed her other arm. They lifted her kicking and screaming again and carried her out the door. The men placed her on a hospital gurney and proceeded to place her wrists and ankles in padded cuffs. Amanda frantically begged for the men to let her go. She explained how she was staying in a big mansion and ended up in a Harem and in a medieval dungeon. Of course this didn’t help her situation, it only caused the two men to look at each other and shake their heads.

“Yep, this is a bad one. The Doc will help her. What a shame, such an attractive woman to be insane like this.” The one man said

“I’m not insane! I’m Not really!!” she said

They wheeled her down a long hallway and then opened a door and pushed her into what looked like an operating room. The room was all white tile and very sterile, no one else was there. The men parked the gurney in the center of the room and then left closing the door behind them. Amanda was desperate at this point, she screamed for help at the top of her lungs.

“HELP!! HELP ME!! Please!”

Her cries bounced off the walls and fell on deaf ears. Her gown tied on the shoulder and down the side in a couple of bows. Her wrists were at the sides of the gurney and her feet hung off the end. She could only move her head from side to side. In a quiet moment she heard footsteps clicking down the hallway they stopped just outside the door, Amanda held her breath waiting for the door to open. The door slowly opened and a tall woman with long blonde hair entered, she was wearing a white nurse’s dress and a white nurse’s cap. She was a very attractive person, and had a non-aggressive demeanor to her. She came over to Amanda, put her hand on Amanda’s shoulder and with a kind smile tried to comfort her.

“There there, it’s alright you are going to be fine. The doctor with be here shortly and you will be good as new in no time.”

Amanda, after what she had been through didn’t believe her for a minute. She pleaded to the nurse to let her go.

“Please, you have to believe me. I don’t belong here. Its all a mistake, I’m a reporter and…” Amanda started to speak when the nurse cut her off.

“Shhh, it’s ok, we are here to help you sweetie. Calm down.” The nurse said calmly

Amanda wasn’t buying it, the nurse wasn’t the one secured to a bed with very little clothing on. Amanda wasn’t about to be a guinea pig in this strange place. The nurse wheeled over a tall cylinder with a long hose on the end and a mask. She took the mask and placed it over Amanda’s mouth and nose. She turned the valve and a slow “hisssssss” could be heard. Amanda, started to panic, she pleaded the nurse again to let her go.

“Please, don’t! Let me go Please!” Amanda pleaded.

As Amanda inhaled she started to feel light headed, slowly all her fears seemed to dwindle away. Amanda started to feel the need to giggle. In the back of her mind she realized that the nurse was giving her some laughing gas. Amanda couldn’t fight it, she began to relax as she giggled involuntarily every now and then. The nurse looked down at her and gave her a smile.

“There, see that’s much better. I told you we’d make things better.”

“hehehe yes hehe much better” Amanda replied.

Just then the door opened and a man walked in, he was wearing a whit lab coat and carrying a clipboard. He wasn’t an old looking man, but he was balding on the top, his remaining hair was jet black. He wore thick glasses and had a small black mustache. He entered the room then walked over and stood on one side of Amanda, facing the nurse who was on the other side.

“Hello Doctor Baines” the nurse said

“Good day Nurse Johnson” he replied

“Well, I see you’ve already prepared out guest. I think we’ll start with the usual examination.” The Doctor said

The nurse nodded and began to untie the strings holding Amanda’s gown closed. The nurse flipped open the gown leaving Amanda in a rather nude condition. Amanda still under the effects of the gas giggled as she looked down her naked form to her feet. The doctor took out his little rubber hammer to check the reflexes. He stood down at Amanda’s feet and with the metal end ran it up each sole quickly. Amanda’s toes curled and she giggled loudly. The doctor then proceeded to feel each of her ribs, rubbing each one causing Amanda to giggle and jerk.

“Excellent tactile sensitivity” the doctor said with a smile.

Nurse Johnson returned the smile and waited for further instructions. The doctor turned and made some notes on his clipboard. He turned around and instructed the nurse to turn off the gas. Just then the Doctor’s pager went off.

“This isn’t good. Nurse begin treatment 1193 on her and I’ll be back later to check on our patient.” He said walking to the door.

“Doctor, isn’t 1193 still in the experimental stages?” nurse Johnson replied

“Yes, but I think she is a good candidate to further the results of the experiment…just start and I’ll be back.” He said as he walked out of the room.

The nurse waited to make sure the doctor had left, she then turned the gas back on and pulled up a reel to reel tape recorder at the head of the table where Amanda was laying. Amanda wiggled a little as she giggled in a mild state of euphoria. The Nurse placed large headphones on Amanda.

“oh goodie, music just what I like hehehe.” Amanda giggled

The nurse smiled, this time her smile had a sinister appeal to it. She pulled a covered tray next to Amanda and then took the cover off. On the try were strange looking devices, and there were a couple of feathers, a plastic fork, several brushes of different sizes. The nurse then took one of the feathers, a long stiff deep red feather with a pointed end. Amanda looked and started to giggle, knowing after her last encounters exactly what the feather was for. What she was confused about was the headphones.

“hehehe, oh no! Not the hehehe feather! Please don’t ahhahahehe.” Amanda giggled.

The nurse turned and positioned herself at Amanda’s firm tummy that jiggled as she giggled. Then Nurse Johnson reached over and turned on the tape recorder, the large reels turned slowly. Through the headphones Amanda could hear a sexy female voice whispering “tickle tickle tickle” over and over. Amanda started shaking her head and giggling.

“No hehehehehe not that hehehehe no please heheheahhaha.”

“It’s for your own good sweetie…I just love my job.” the nurse said leaning over Amanda’s tummy with the feather

Amanda couldn’t hear a word that the nurse said through the headphones. Nurse Johnson started ticking Amanda’s tummy with the tip of the feather, she twirled it around circling Amanda’s belly button. Amanda’s giggles soon turned to laughter, she was helpless the gas lowered her defenses.

“heheheahhahaAHHAHAHahHAHAHAHAaha EeeeeeeeehehehhahhahahahhahAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA”

Amanda jerked and laughed as the nurse stroked the feather up and down Amanda’s soft sides just above the hip and up to just below her rib cage. Nurse Johnson tickled each side this way for several minutes. Amanda squealed with each stroke of the feather. Nurse Johnson loved it, she had a fondness for tickling the patients. The door suddenly opened and she stopped tickling and hid the feather. One of the two men that brought Amanda into the room entered. Nurse Johnson relaxed and returned to tickling Amanda.

“Carson, you scared me I thought you were the Doctor coming back.” She said to the man

“Nurse Johnson, you wouldn’t be torturing the patients again would you?” the man said with a pleased grin

“Yes I am hehehe now lock the door and get over here and help me, this one’s new and is perfectly ticklish”

“Don’t worry, the Doc is very busy over in C-Wing, seems there’s a little riot going on.” Carson said as he stood at Amanda’s wiggling feet.

“Here, take these and put them to use.” She said handing Carson two brushes that were about 1” wide with soft bristles.

Carson took the brushes and began flicking them rapidly back and forth just under the balls of Amanda’s wiggling feet. Nurse Johnson started running the feather in circle 8’s around Amanda’s breasts. Amanda went into laughing hysteric’s as the tape rolled on with the constant “tickle tickle tickle” and “kitchy kitchy koo”.

“AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAOHOHOHOHAHAHAHHAHAPLEASE HAHAHAHAHA”

Carson stroked the brushes slowly up and down as Amanda’s feet twitched and wiggled. Amanda’s body was covered with goosebumps. Nurse Johnson was now focused on the perky little nipples, she flicked the feather rapidly first over one then over the other, alternating back and forth keeping Amanda aroused and off guard. Carson held the toes back on Amanda’s left foot and flicked the brush back and forth under the toes making Amanda’s foot and leg bounce.

“EEEEEEEEEAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NO NO AHAHHAHAHA HHEHEHEHHEHEHE AAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH OH OH NOOOOOOOHAHAHAHHA”

“You’re right she’s a ticklish one alright.” Carson said as he switched to the other foot and tickled the toes again.

“Yes, a little ticklish thing aren’t we?” Nurse Johnson teased knowing Amanda couldn’t hear her.

“Better turn off that gas, you remember what happened to that guy last week.” Carson said with some concern.

“Yes, you are right, but he deserved it. He was very rude and I had to show him who was in control here.” She replied turning the valve on the cylinder off.

Nurse Johnson set the feather back on the tray, she then kicked off her shoes and climbed on the table, straddling Amanda’s legs. Amanda now full of laughing gas laughed and giggled along chanting with the tape recorder.

“EHEHEHEHE tickle tickle tickle HHAHAHHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHA tickle tickle tickle heheheHEHEHHEhAHHAHA”

“Hmm, looks like she’s enjoying this. Let’s see just how much she likes it when I do this.” Nurse Johnson said taking another feather with a stiffer flat end.

Carson looked and saw Nurse Johnson’s white stocking feet sitting next to Amanda’s knees. He reached up and gave each of the Stocking clad soles a tickle with his fingers.

“Kitchy kitchy kitchy” he teased

“EEEEEep! Hey, cut that out and focus on HER feet. Or else I’ll have you as a guinea pig in my training for new nurses and you know what that involves.” She said wiggling her trapped feet and giving Carson a sadistic smile.

Carson stopped and immediately went to wiggling his fingers rapidly up and down Amanda’s dancing feet. Nurse Johnson took the feather and began tickling the tender inner thighs. Amanda started bucking and shifting her hips from side to side. The feather stroked up the crease between the inner thigh and where the leg met Amanda’s body. Occasionally the edge flicked on Amanda’s sensitive pussy lips causing Amanda to gasp between giggles.

“AAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHHEHE tickle tickle tickle tickle HEHEHEHEH AaaaaaaH! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA tickle tickle tickle Oooooooh! AHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA”

The teasing tickling went on for half an hour, the gas was starting to wear off and had been replaced by the warm erotic sensation inside. Amanda still being tortured started regaining her senses, but she had now become used to the torture and in a way wanted it to continue, but also wanting the torture to end so she could get out of this place.

Nurse Johnson was now stroking and twirling the feather up and down Amanda’s pussy teasing her but never letting her get too excited. Carson had left the feet and now wiggled his fingers up and down Amanda’s rib cage. Amanda’s breasts wiggled back and forth as her laughter and moans renewed.

“OHOHAHHAHAHAHHAHA MmmmmmmmAHHAAHAHHAAOOHAHAOHAAOAHAHAHAHHAHAA Please PLEASE AHAHAHHAHA STOP OH STOP AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH”

“Oh, you really don’t want us to stop now do you?” Nurse Johnson taunted as she rapidly flicked the feather on Amanda’s clit causing shivers to run up and down Amanda’s body.

“OOOOOH OHOHOH AHAHAHAH Mmmmmmm OH PLEASE AHAHHAHAHAHAHA hHEHEhehehhehHEHEHEHHAHAHHAHAHA NO NO AHHAHAHAHAHAHA Torture AHAHHAAHA NOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAA”

Carson counted the ribs up and down then tickled her bare armpits lightly with his fingers.

“You aren’t going to make her…pee are you? That’s always so messy and I’m the one left to clean up in here.” Carson asked wiggling his fingers in Amanda’s armpits.

“Oh, I think if she was going to do that…she’d have done it already. I’m just going to let her orgasm, since she’s been such a good little girl.” She replied

Nurse Johnson tickled and teased with the feather and pinched and flicked Amanda’s nipples with a free hand. Amanda begged them to stop she couldn’t take much more of this, she would either go crazy for real or explode all over the table.

“Oh OH AHAHAhEHHEHehhEHEHhEHAHAHAHAHHAA Please HAHAHAHAHA no more AHAHahAHA can’t ahah take EEEEEEEHAHHA Anymore ahahhahahahahHAHAHAHAH”

Nurse Johnson sensing Amanda was close now to climax sadistically stopped her teasing and climbed off the table. She instructed Carson to stop as well and give her a short break. Amanda panted and giggled as the erotic sensations started to die down. She was thankful that they stopped tickling her, but she was still aroused and felt the need for release. She realized that staying her would mean constant torture at the hands of these two and that was more than she could take. Most of all she had to find the way back into the mansion. This Dimension of tickle fanatics was not something she looked favorably on and would surely go crazy.

Nurse Johnson now stood at Amanda’s feet. Carson turned off the tape player and removed the headphones. Amanda still had the constant sound of “tickle tickle tickle” running through her head almost like a subliminal message. Nurse Johnson ran her long red nails slowly up the soles of Amanda’s feet snapping Amanda back to her senses.

“EEEEEEEP NO NO NOT THAT!! AHAHAHHAHA NO PLEASE STOP!! AAAAHAHAHAHA EEEEK!”

“Oh what’s the matter sweetie? You were enjoying yourself earlier hehehe ticketickletickle.” Nurse Johnson said

“No! NO PLEEEEEASE AHAHHAHAHhhEHHEHHE STOP STOP I CAN’T take anymore HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAA its torture!”

Nurse Johnson lazily teased Amanda’s feet with her long nails as Amanda laughed and pleaded. Nurse Johnson pondered the treatment, and what the doctor said to her one day about it. He had told her that it was his belief that what would make a sane person go mad, could be used to make a mad person sane again. What better way to drive a person crazy than to restrain then and tickle them. The idea was inspirational in her mind, and she didn’t care if it worked or not.

Nurse Johnson scratched her finger between Amanda’s toes, Amanda was struggling now more than before she didn’t fully realize it, but she was working her hands free as she struggled. She was more focused on the tickling sensations running up and down her legs. Carson was sitting back and watching Nurse Johnson tickle and tease. Amanda’s soles had been tickled a pretty shade of pink, just then over a loud speaker came a voice.

“All Nurses and Orderlies report to C-Wing immediately! All Nurses and Orderlies report to C-Wing immediately!”

“AHAHAAHHAAHAHAH Stop StopHAHAHHAHAHHAHAhAHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHE”

“Oh Great, we’d better go. We can come back and finish giving our guest her treatment.” Nurse Johnson said as she gave Amanda’s feet a final rake with her nails.

The Nurse and Orderly walked out of the room, Amanda fell limp on the table and caught her breath. Her feet tingled with residual ticklish sensations. When she caught her breath she tried to pull her hands free, she noticed that her right hand was already half way out of the padded cuff. She focused on getting it out and after several minutes she pulled it free.

“Thank goodness. Now to get the heck out of here.” She said

Amanda untied the other cuffs and then tied her gown back on. She hopped off the table, the floor was cold on her barefeet, but it helped ease the tingling. She ran over to the door and slowly opened it. She cautiously looked down the long hallway. At the near end there was a double door and at the far end was another set of double doors with an “Exit” sign above it. No one was around, she tip toed quickly down the hallway to the exit doors, she passed several other rooms and she could hear laughing and screaming coming from them, just the thought of what was going on behind the doors made her blood run cold. She reached the doors and as she reached to open them she stopped.

“What if this aren’t the right doors? What if they just take her to another place where she’d be grabbed and tortured again? But, if I go through the other doors I could end up back in the hands of that sick twisted Nurse Johnson, or that lunatic Doctor bent on making me the subject of further torture.” she thought trying to decide to leave this way or not.

She didn’t have a coin to toss, so she just went with her gut instincts and pushed open the double doors and ran through. Once again things went dark for a moment…………

To be continued

Now, does our fair damsel free herself from this strange place and return to the Mansion? Or does she find herself in another bizarre world as the unwilling victim of sinister beings?

Very well, Sinister Beings it is. Part 4 will be an inspiration from a drawing that has been floating around that I've seen recently. Hope you all will enjoy it.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back