• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Box f/m

SonnyFuji

TMF Poster
The Box

What he found was staggering. Boxes upon boxes of home videos marked up with codes that seemed to make no sense at all. Stored with care and left in the darkest corner of her most cluttered room. The video room.

He knew she was attractive. He knew she was tall, dark haired and busty. He also knew she was going on holiday. He had overheard her on her mobile phone as she strutted confidently down the street. She was going to be a fortnight and it was only 3 days since the day he first saw her, phone stuck to her head, jabbering away and telling the world her plans - intentionally or unintentionally. Why shouldn’t he take a look? There were dozens of videos. Besides, since when have morals had any effect on a burglar. He had time.

He snatched at the first video that came to hand and moved to the video player, slid the tape in and sat in the comfy-looking chair that was placed six feet away.

This was no home movie - at least it was like no home movie footage he’d ever seen before. This was close to professional camera work. The image was crystal clear. The camera wasn’t shaking. It must have been on a tripod. The focus was being altered onto a black box with some sort of padded seat on it.

Oh shit. What the fuck is this? Is that………..???? No. Surely not.

The extended close-up confirmed it.

Oh fuck. There’s a head sticking out of the box. On the lower right hand side there’s a human head sticking out of the box. Is this some sort of magic trick or something? And what’s that poking out of the top? His feet?

Things were soon to get as crystal clear as the footage he was watching. There was indeed a man’s head sticking out of the box on the lower right hand side as the camera looked at it. It was resting on a pillow. A ball-gag had been stuffed into his mouth. What wasn't clear in the video was that he had been placed on his back inside it - stuffed into it - and he was completely defenceless. His knees must have been tight against his chest inside it because the box wasn’t huge. There were ankle holes for his feet to protrude from. The tops of his insteps were resting on some sort of padded bar which bent his toes backwards over it and stretched the skin on the soles of his feet as taut as humanly possible. There were thin chords attached to every toe holding them even more firmly in place.

But why was the padded seat on there too?

The answer to that question was answered almost instantly as the woman he recognized from the street entered the shot. She slowly approached the box, her heels clicking on the wood floor.

The man’s head began to move around in frenzy and he was trying to say something. God knows what, because the ball-gag muffled it. The poor guy must have been terrified.

She stretched a leg over the box and sat. She wriggled her round bum in her seat to get comfy and then leaned over the edge of the box so the protruding head could see her. She leaned on her elbows and looked down at his face. He immediately started to struggle even harder - he was definitely whimpering too. His head flailed around fruitlessly.

Then she started to have her fun.

“This is the part I love, Officer!”

Shit. The guy in the box is a policeman.

“You see. I’ve always LOVED people with ticklish feet. Actually, to be more specific……I’ve always loved TICKLING people with ticklish feet. I have a talent for it. I take pride in my ability to render men and women completely and utterly hysterical just from having my wicked way with the soles of their feet. There’s nothing so rewarding as when im sat upon this very box looking down at my tickle toy and seeing them absolutely insane with laughter. Im talking about desperate, maniacal laughter. The sort that turns people’s minds to mush. Where they blurt out any old words - when they have the BREATH to speak that is - in the hope that it’ll make me stop. But it never does. It makes me so excited.

You wanna know the part I find SO fascinating though? Although it isn’t completely evident right now to anyone lucky enough to be watching this, WE both know you’re actually fully-clothed inside that box don’t we??? And yet because I’ve crumpled you so delightfully inside it, taken your socks off, and locked you into my tickle box you are now the most vulnerable thing in the world. I mean…..If I wanted to I could make you pee in your pants inside 2 minutes. That’s how good I am at tickling helpless…….bare……soles. But im not going to make you pee your pants in 2 minutes flat. I’m going to have my fun. Im going to show you exactly how much sensitivity the soles of your feet hold. And im going to do it slowly.

You wanna know the other thing I find fascinating - the power of suggestion. Did you know, some people can be tickled without even being touched. Oh yes. I’ve had fully-grown men in this very contraption giggling like school girls by just TELLING them what im going to do to their ticklish feet. In fact……one of your colleagues was so suggestible all I had to do was rest a fingernail in the very middles of his feet and he was howling with laughter. See what I mean about the power of suggestion??? It was fabulous. All I had to do was wriggle those fingernails an inch either way and he was screaming with laughter. Then I made him beg me to tickle him senseless…..and who am I to refuse an officer of the law?? I only used those two index fingers - but he sure did love it. Well, he sure SEEMED to be enjoying it. He couldn’t help himself. Neither could I for that matter. He was beside himself. That’s when I decided to step it up a notch and began with the taunting. I explained to him that there were dozens of padlocks keeping him in there nice and tight and that I was never going to stop tickling him and he just roared with laughter. You should have seen it when I started with the ’gootchie goo’ tickle talk. Once I started with that he was reduced to silent laughter. I’ve never been so drunk with power. I was practically taunting him to tears. Well, I would have been if I hadn’t been jumping from sole to sole with my two index fingers at the same time. “

She gave a wicked smile and a wriggle of her manicured nails to emphasize the point.

“So I just KNOW you people secretly love it. By ’you people’ I mean police officers of course. You’re so used to telling people what to do, being in control, the dominant force in the community, that you WANT a woman like me to have my wicked way with you and make you a dribbling mess. You want me to keep you locked up in this little tickle chamber and you want me to do wonderfully devilish things to your upturned soles. Don’t you??!!!! Im right aren’t I? Well your wish is my command.”

With that she elegantly dismounted the padded seat, tore the ball-gag from her new tickle toy’s mouth and leapt back up onto her throne. She wriggled her bottom into the seat again and once more rested on her elbows looking down at him.

To be continued…….

I'm rather liking the verble teasing in this story. I also find the premis interesting. I have to say i'm very curious to see what happens in the next part.

Holy Crap! That was awesome. This is a great beginning to what I can only imagine will be an amazing story. The verbal teasing was great. I cant wait for part 2

Torture him nicely now. Don't stop until you're satisfied. Although, it would be better if he were naked in the box, just for the sake of the imagination. I hope more will follow.

Huh. F/M isn't my thing but your characters and set-up have me quite intrigued and I enjoyed this quite a bit. Read it a few nights ago. Nice writing man. I'm probably going to read whatever comes next. :)

Thanks!

Thanks for the kind words, folks.

I have to admit i'm a little disappointed with it. Although it's my first attempt at writing fiction i know it could have been so much better. I rushed this one through a little bit because i wanted to have it posted ASAP. I'll take a bit more time with the next one.

Thanks again all.

PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE GOING TO FINISH THIS STORY!!!

I liked this. Usually I see verbal teasing and all as dramatic and corny, but in this it seems...different, somehow. More fitting. I'd like to see where the next part goes.

This is fantastic. Always wonderful to see new f/m material posted.

Yes, please please continue. I think so far you have done a great job writing this story and I so love the playful verbal teasing and taunting, so good. Don't be so hard on yourself, sounds like so far you got some big time fans. Please keep writing. Can't wait to read pt 2 of this story, though do hope this story doesn't get into pee play and humiliation with the tickling, but instead takes it hopefully to the realm of exquisite tickle torture, some erotic be nice to read and see too, just some feedback hope it helps, please write more. You did a great job and I loved the story so far, can't wait to read more!! :xpulcy:;):imthedj::imthedj::xpulcy:;)

Can you tell us how's progressing part 2? How many parts will there be?

Thanks for all your replies folks.

I'm going to be starting part 2 shortly - feel free to indulge me with some ideas. :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back