• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Surprise at the Club continues...

Justlaugh

Eddie looked Anne's sweaty body over as he returned from the doorway. She looked a little spent as her wrists hung limply from their restraints. Figuring that her arms were tired from hanging, and worried that her feet may fall asleep in their current position, she decided to reposition her.

He freed her ankles, which Anne thanked him for. He then unhooked the bar to which she her wrists were attached, leaving them secured on the bar. Eddie did not want her to know who he was just yet. He helped Anne stand up, and walked her blindfolded to a cushioned seat. As she sat, he lifted her ankles onto the lower stocks. With a small *click* her ankles were contained.

Anne let out a whispered "oh no..."as she heard the lock engage.

Eddie then brought the wrist bar over to the top of the stocks, and used a small cable to fasten it in place. (Eddie had never used toe ties before, but fortunately for him, the cable would be strong enough to hold her.)

In a small, slightly whiny voice, Anne asked, "Can't I at least know who you are?". Eddie place his index finger on her lips to hush her. She would know in time, but not yet.

Although Anne had had an orgasm, Eddie had not yet. He was still interested in seeing how far he could take Anne.. ready to test which parts of her were still ticklish.. and even if some places were even more ticklish now.

He decided to start on her feet. His fingertips landed on her soles, both feet at once. Anne's legs straightened out, her toes pointed out, and laughter filled the room. She seemed frozen in position, so Eddie took full advantage and tickled all over her feet. Her arches, soles, toes, the tops and sides of her feet... not a spot was overlooked.

Anne's ace turned red, laughing long and hard as the tickling continued. Once or twice, her lips formed the word "no", but she could not say it thru the laughter. After a good long exploration of her feet, Eddie stopped to let her catch her breath.

"Oh my God!" Anne finally exclaimed, "that was too much! I have never had my feet tickled like that before."

Eddie smiled to himself, and plotted his next move. Anne was still naked, so he stood behind her, reachd around and began teasing and tickling her nipples. Anne shrieked at the first touch, trying to get him to stop by telling him that her nipples get too sensitive after she cums. Wow, Eddie thought to himself, that is a really stupid thing to tell a tickler when you are helpless.

The next 5 minutes were spent making Anne shriek and screech as he teased and tickle her rock hard nipples. He used his fingertips, a feather, the lightest touch he could manage on a tiny little vibrator. Anne was giggling, squirming, even bouncing up an down a little. She was getting excited again.. and not knowing who the identity of her tickler was driving her crazy.

Eddie realized that Anne was starting to build up again... so he lowered his fingertips to tickle all around Anne's bikini area. He tickle-traced around her vagina as she squirmed, moaned, and tried to direct his fingers with her hips. Eddie was not ready to oblige her just yet, preferring to tickle her waistline and inner hips.. getting just close enough to her clit to tease, but not touch.

Anne was alternating between laughter and moaning, offering pleas for him to help her finish again... offering a deal that he could tickle her anywhere he wanted afterwards. Eddie smiled at that thought. He already could tickle her wherever he wanted.. so why make her cum just yet?

He stepped back and oiled up his hands. As Anne laid against the stocks, he surprised her with a light scratchy tickling up and down her back. Anne had never been tickled there before, but it was really affecting her. She squirmed and giggled, and did her best to move away from the touch. Her laughter became loud and hard as he worked up and down her sides. She reached a whole new level of volume when his slippery fingers poked and tickled her underarms.

There was a second knock on the door, which Eddie went over to answer. For Anne, the timing was perfect, for she was about to hyperventilate. The same hostess was there again, with an awkward look on her face.

"Guys, I realize you are having fun, but others are complaining a little. Should I soundproof the room for you?" Anne quickly said no, but this was Eddie's show, and he nodded yes. The hostess gave a quick command on the radio and was about to leave, when Eddie grabbed her wrist. He whispered in her ear that he wanted her to stay.. he had an idea for the last 30 minutes of time he had left. The hostess looked around a little, smiled sexily, and ordered into the radio to hold her calls for a while.

She closed the door, and undid the ponytail in her hair. She slid out of her heels and unbuttoned a few buttons on her blouse. Eddie whispered into her ear what he had in mind, and the hostess looked at him and smiled big.

By now, Anne was wondering, actually mildly frightened, but the long pause. "What is going on? Are we finished already?" Kim, the hostess, knelt beside Anne's helpless feet, and gave a little tickle up one sole with her freshly manicured nails.

Anne let out a scream and yelled out that this wasn't fair... she couldn't stand being tickled by a woman! Eddie gave Kim a small nod, and she let Anne's feet have it. The sensation of the nails on her feet drove Anne crazy.. all of sexual excitement was lost to the torturous tickling. Begging Kim to stop over and over didn't work. In fact, it urged Eddie to combine his tickling of her underarms with the feet tickling.

Anne was twisting hard.. her face turned red and sweat freely ran down. She was no longer making any noise, but she did her best to struggle against it. After a minute or so, Eddie and Kim stopped. Anne was gasping for breath.

"This isn't right!" Anne shouted, "Two on one is not fair!"

Kim walked around to where Eddie stood. She saw his erection and rubbed her hand along it. Eddie looked at her, and whispered a "not yet" to her. He then whispered what he wanted next.

Eddie took a stool over to Anne's feet. Kim stood behind Anne, and untied her blindfold. Anne's response of "Finally!" was followed by "Oh my God! This has been YOU all this time?!" Eddie smiled and nodded. At the nod, Kim's fingers ran over Anne's breasts and stomach, softly tickling her all over. Anne looked at Eddie with pleading eyes to make her stop, although the touch was making her giggle and tingle a little.

Eddie spoke for the first time.

"This is for lying to me all those times. For all I know, you also lied to me about being touched by another woman. So, I figure, let Kim tickle you, tease you, and see how close she can get you to cum."

Anne looked nervous. She really had not ever wanted another woman to touch her. She was helpless to stop it now, and was afraid of what was coming next. Kim didn't waste time letting her know.

Anne's neck was nibbled and her ears played with by Kim's tongue as fingertips teased and coaxed her nipples to full hardness. Kim was very adept at tickling, moving her fingertips just right, knowing when to move a little lower.

By the time Kim was tickling Anne's lower belly and navel, Anne was in full laughter. The kisses on her neck were driving her mad, causing goosebumps, as Kim's delicate touch on her belly was making her laugh against her will. She tried pleading with Kim not to tickle her any lower, but she had no success. Kim let one soft fingertip stroke Anne's clit, which made Anne's body tense in response.

That was the moment Eddie was waiting for. As Kim teased Anne, Eddie began a tickle-licking and foot worshipping of Anne's soles and toes. Anne squealed at the touch, but more moaning than laughing was coming out of her at this point.

Kim was perfectly matching her tickles, using her free hand to keep Anne's nipple at their hardest, teasing her clit with the teasingest of strokes, adding tickle-kisses to her neck at just the right moment. Anne was quickly getting close to orgasm. Eddie was helping more than he realized, his toe sucking was making Anne very hot.

Kim and Eddie worked together as if they had been partners for years. Anne's body welled up, her face expressing all of the passion she was going through. Suddenly, Anne exploded in orgasm, screaming even louder than earlier. Kim and Eddie tickled her all the way through it, extending it for almost a minute of climax. Finally, they let her catch her breath.

Kim unhooked all of Anne's bindings, and Anne slumped breathlessly into her seat. While Anne collected herself, Kim walked over to Eddie and knelt beside him. Without a word, she unzipped his pants and gave him the best blowjob he had ever had. Her mouth was amazing, and he was already so excited, that he came within minutes.

Kim looked up and smiled. "So,"she said, ÿou two know each other?"

Anne nodded and Eddie said they did. He explained that he had never been able to tickle Anne before, even while they dated. Kim looked at Anne with a joking tsk-tsk look on her face. Kim asked Anne if she had enjoyed tonight. Anne begrudgingly said that she had. Kim looked pleased.

"Good!" Kim said. "Because I would like you two to come back tomorrow night, as my guest." Anne and Eddie looked at each other, then at Kim. They agreed.

"Great"! But only one little difference, okay?" Kim asked. "Tomorrow night, I want to be tickled too."

They all smiled and worked out the time they would meet.

Excellent Part II. I enjoyed this just as much as I did the first one and of course, as this is more kink involved, for different reasons. I remember loving the detailed backstory you set up in part one. Without that, this would have less impact as the relationship between the two makes it more interesting and adds way more tension.

This was short, hot and really well written. I loved the descriptions/action. You hit all the right notes really well IMO and I like how you ended things (or did you?). Both parts are actually short enough to even maybe post them up together as one story.

Shame some people have missed this but kudos to you for taking the time to write both parts, share them and not whine about it slipping to Page 2. :)

DAMN! :faint:

Ok...so...what Marquis said. Why haven't more people posted on this? Loved the concept continued from the first part and I agree it could easily be posted together. I've seen "clubs" and "dens" before and even revenge stories before, but this combo was new and refreshing.

It's been a while since I've read a total newbie's work on the forum and been really excited to see what comes next. Hope you post more and aren't discouraged by lack of comments. Some people are just too busy wanking to bother thanking you. :D

Btw, I really loved that you brought someone else in to finish Eddie off and made Anne watch in her completely ravished state. THAT was brilliant. :clap:

Hmm...part 3 perhaps?

part 3 sounds like a great idea, cant wait!

There was me thinking it was going to finish with a footjob too!

An amazing story with a fantastic ending. Part 3 is definitely in order. :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back