• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales from the Tip of the Feather: No Laughing Matter (READ IF YOU DARE...)

jfoottickler

TMF Poster
Enter if you DARE, laugh if you MUST, die when you WILL.

“Good evening…I see you’re back.”

Sinclair, the mistress of tickle horror, was sitting in a big, red chair. In her left hand, a glass of wine. In her right, a black feather.

“ I thought after your initial visit, you wouldn’t return. Well, fair enough…” she said, as she twirled the feather in her hand.

“Tonight, I have a tale that may make you NEVER want to return to my “funhouse” she added. She moved the feather and dragged it up her exposed leg. She was wearing a very short jean skirt, with a red, sleeveless top.

“Oh, does this turn you on?” she said with a giggle.

“WELL IT SHOULDN’T” she shouted, now crushing the feather in her palm. As she moved, some of the wine dripped down her leg. It looked as if a drop of blood was streaming down her skin.

“Hmmph. You know, some people just don’t listen. Ever…period! Hey, when you were a little kid, I’m sure you never listened to the babysitter when she begged you to stop tickling her armpits. Correct? Or, what about the cousin? The one whose feet you tickled while she slept, and when she told you to stop, you denied the action. Sickos…”

She rose from her chair and walked to a window, looking outside at the pouring rain.

“You really should listen, because you don’t want to end up like Will…oh, poor Will. For his tale, there was no laughing matter”

NO LAUGHING MATTER

“Denise, you look stunning” said Will, a 24 year-old stud. Will was about 6’0 tall, decent build, dark hair, dark eyes. A ladies dream. He was young and rich, after just inheriting a large sum of money from his father’s death.

“Oh, thanks” said Denise. She was a 21 year-old sorority girl. Curly blonde hair, baby blue eyes, and a tight little body. She resembled an Abercrombie and Fitch employee.

Will walked her to his Mustang. She was wearing a white strap top and an extremely tight jean skirt. Her and Will had gone on a few dates, and taken a great liking to each other. However, they hadn’t “done it”. You know, “it”. However, Denise was ready to give in if Will played his cards right.

For the majority of the night, Will carried aces. After a romantic walk in a park, followed by an outdoor dinner featuring some delicious Italian food, Will dropped the classic line: “Wanna go back to my place and watch a movie?”

Yea, that’s a Dane Cook joke, but it’s true. No one is going to watch a movie, instead, they’ll be making one :p

Now at Will’s apartment, the viewing of “Weekend at Bernie’s” didn’t last to long, as the two youngsters were sucking face. Will unzipped his pants, and Denise removed her top, revealing her naked breasts. Denise went to follow on the removal of pants,However, Will put his hands over hers and moved them away, removing her pants for her. He slowly got her on the floor, and kissed around her neck and down her breasts. Denise was getting really excited. She writhed around her body as Will moved lower, below her breasts. He kissed down around her bellybutton, when she shrieked.

“Eek” she shouted.
He continued kissing around her bellybutton, eventually licking around her navel. Denise jumped.

“Eeek..stop!”

“What?” said a confused Will.

“Oh…ticklish, huh?” he said.

Denise shook her head, which proved to be a huge mistake. Will started to wiggle his fingers around her bare tummy.

“Tickle, tickle” he said.

Denise giggled like a maniac. Will wouldn’t stop, moving his fingers around her belly.

“OK, OK! STOP” she yelled, rising from the ground. She put on her top.

“I’m ready to go home” she demanded. Resisting, Will obliged.

The next day, Will called Denise on the phone.

“I’m sorry…I didn’t, I didn’t”

“It’s ok, silly” interrupted Denise.

“You shouldn’t be apologizing, I’m the one who stopped you from getting some!” she joked.

“Well, look, I wanna make it up to you…can I come over tonight?” he asked.

There was a brief pause.

“6 P.M. I’ll be waiting” she replied.

The evening rolled around, and Will showed up to Jessica’s parents house (who were out of town). Denise rushed down the stairs from her room when she heard the doorbell.

“Surprise! said Will when she answered. He had a dozen roses and a teddy bear waiting for her.

“Aww…Will. So cheesy, but…I love it!” she said, kissing him on the cheek.

Denise led Will into the living room area. She was wearing a sexy, skin tight Los Angeles Dodgers t-shirt, with black booty shorts clinging to her bottom.

Will went to grab her around the waist, but she pushed away his arms.

“Hey, hey…remember” she said.

“Sorry. Jeesh, I’ve never met anyone who is so annoyed by being tickled” added Will.

“Ugh, I hate it! It’s like torture!” she exclaimed.

Will went to poke her stomach.

“No!” she said, pushing away his arm.

“I’ll KILL you if you tickle me!” she screamed. Will laughed at her.

Both lovebirds sat on the long, comfy, white couch of her parents.

“Did you season the season finale of Lost?” she asked Will.

“Nope, I missed the last few, come to think of it” he replied.

“OH MY GOSH! I have them on my Tivo!” she exclaimed. The two kicked back for an evening of entertainment, and hopefully for Will, she wouldn’t tell him to get “lost” again.

The two cuddled for the first episode, even exchanging a cute smooch on one of the ad breaks. By the second episode, Will had to go to the bathroom. On his way to the john, he noticed several, long butcher knives on the table.

Upon his return, not only had Denise started watching the show without him, but she stretched out her legs, placing her feet in his spot.

“Umm” said Will. Denise lifted her bare feet up for Will to sit, and then put them on his lap.

“Phew…I don’t want to smell these feet!” he joked.

“Shut up!” she yelled.

“Look, I just painted my toes before you got here” she said, lifting her left foot towards his face to show the fresh, pink coat of polish that cover her cute toenails.

“Ugh” he said.

“Not in my face” he continued.

“What, don’t I have pretty feet?” said Denise, pushing her foot on his cheek.

Will grabbed her ankle and forced her foot down. He held on tight, and wiggled his index finger on the sole of her naked foot.

“You think this is funny, huh? You think this is funny?” he asked.

“NO! Ahh!” she yelped.

“I’ll give ya something to laugh about!” he shouted, continued to scratch his finger up and down her sole.

“Please, please! Will, seriously! Knock it off” she begged, as Will continued to stoker her foot.

“How about this one two, huh?” he said, now tickling both feet with his fingers. Denise lifted her legs in the air, and rolled off the couch.

“Quit!” she said, kicking his leg. Will grabbed her right ankle, and unleashed another relentless tickle attack.

“Quit what, this?!” said Will, administering the dreaded “finger between the toes” maneuver to the sensitive area of Denise.

“NO! HAHA! WILL, KNOCK IT OFF! SERIOUSLY!” she yelled.

“That tickles! That tickles!” she said, laughing uncontrollably.

Will let go of her leg, and pounced on her, tickling her sides. He dug his fingers deep into her sides, and up to her armpits.

“Ha! Stop! STOP IT YOU FOOL!” she yelled. It was to no avail, as he continued the torture.

Denise slapped Will hard, which made him end the madness.

“Ow! What the??” he asked.

Denise got up and walked into the kitchen area. Will followed.

“STOP THERE!” she yelled.

“What? I’m sorry, Denise. I just think it’s…”

“ENOUGH” she yelled. Denise was enraged.

“It’s cute.” he replied.

Denise walked back into the room.

“You think torturing me is cute? I told you I HATE to be tickled. But, you didn’t listen.” she said

“I’m sorry, Denise. I won’t do it again. I, I love you!” he said. This stunned her.

“Denise, I love you!” he said, walking towards her with open arms.

After wrapping his arms around her and squeezing tight, she remained silent for a moment. Will thought everything was fine, when.

“UGHHHH”

Will felt something piercing into his spine. Whatever this was dug up his back, ripping the skin from his body. He felt a wet substance down his back, and looked down to see the white carpet was soaked with a crimson mask.

“What…the” Will began to get dizzy, as the pain ended. His eyes were glazed.

“I told you if you tickled me again, I would kill you. Did you think I was joking?!?!?!” said Denise, bringing around one of the knives Will noticed when going to the restroom.

Will dropped to his knees, as Denise uncontrollably laughed. Her giggle soon morphed into that of Sinclair, as we returned to her den.

“Ha! Well, is that going to make you think about stopping next time you tickle someone? After all, you don’t want to end up like….Will” she boasted, pulling his decapitated head up from the ground.

Was good as always. I wish there was a finish to the turtelli series. I thought you said a while back you were going to finish that story

I enjoyed it, and i think it certainly has an interesting and twisted end. I have to admit though, i'm rather interested in the dungeon/basement room of the Mistress from the first story and if we'll get a peak of what lies down there in the future.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back