• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Hidden Folder: Aiden (M/M, Adult)

BigBlueFeather

TMF Novice
Hey all, this is my first attempt at writing tickle fiction! I would greatly appreciate any and all feedback, and I hope you enjoy!

The Hidden Folder: Aiden

“No! No, no, no! Please don't! NO! NEEEEE! Heeeeheeeheeheeeee! Stahahaap! Heeheeheeeheheeeeenohooohoho!” Fingertips swirled up and down poor Aidan's sides as he lay on the bed. Not by choice did he lie there, oh no. The lightly muscled blond teenager had little choice. The cuffs around his wrists and ankles, each tied to ropes that were firmly secured to each corner prevented any sort of movement on his part. Not a position one wanted to find oneself, certainly; but especially not when naked and in the presence of Samuel Proust.

How poor young Aidan found himself this way is... a rather complicated story, and one you shant be bored with. But suffice it to say the nineteen year old regretted every action of his that had resulted in his sides teased so mercilessly. As he lay there, giggling and pulling at his restraints, he couldn't help but glace once more at the very attractive Sammy, shoulder-length light brown hair tucked over one ear, grey eyes focused solely on the smooth sides his fingers slid over. His ears tuned upward, however. Listening for the sound of laughter, the sound he craved. He smiled.

“Neeheheeheeheheheheehee! Stahp ihihiiittt! Pleeeheeheease!” Aidan's laughter-laden pleas fall on deaf ears as his twenty one year old captor starts poking and prodding at his ribs. The bound blond could only laugh, and pray to himself that his more sensitive spots not be found. Sam's smile twisted into a smirk, almost as if he could hear Aidan's silent prayers and found them amusing.

Amazingly to Aidan, the fingers that have been assaulting his sensitive skin for the past fifteen minutes begin to slow, until they stop. Fingertips resting on the heaving chest of the still giggling boy, Sam looks at Aidan's face and grins boyishly. Flipping the few loose strands of hair back behind his ear, he leans down and whispers, “Having fun, little Aidan?”

“N-no! P-please Sam! I'm... I'm too ticklish, please I can't take it anymore. Let me go, I can't stAAHHAAHAAANOOHOHAHAA!” Aidan's begging is interrupted by Sam's skilled fingertips sliding up into his armpits and digging into the soft, silken flesh.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAANAHAHHAHAHA! OHMYGAHAHAHAAD STAHAHAHAAP! HEEEHEEEHEEHEEHEAAAAAAA” Aidan pulled desperately at his arms, feeling completely vulnerable being unable to do something so natural as to lower his arms. His hips twisted this way and that as he laughed and laughed. Sam hovered over him, grinning, soaking in the reaction to his ministrations. His fingers ceased digging deep, now swirling gently in circles over the surface of the underarm skin. Aidan wasn't sure what was worse.

“NEHEHEEEEHEEHHEEEEEEEHEEEEHEEHEEEEEEEEHEHEEE EHEHEEEEEEEHEE THEEEHEEEEHEEEEECKLESSSSS! HEEHEEHEE!”

Sam slowly started sliding his fingertips down Aidan's ribs, down his sides to the boy's hips, which he squeezed, causing a loud squeek. He laughed to himself lightly as he sent his fingers back on their merry little way, back up Aidan's sides, ribs, to once more swirl in the hairless armpits. Aidan can only lie there and laugh as his body is tortured so.

After a half hour of the cycle Sam had made for himself, he once again slowed before eventually stopping. He sat on Aidan's left as the poor lad continued giggling for a good minute and a half after he had stopped tickling him. “P-please....” Was all he could get out.

The captor of this ticklish young man knew what he was pleading for, but he would receive no such mercy. He did realize his victims needed time to recouperate if he wanted to enjoy them for longer, so he let Aidan rest, watered him, and waited patiently. He had all the time in the world, his toy wasn't going anywhere before he let him.

Aidan prayed and prayed it was over; that his ticklish torment at the hands of this... this demon was at its end. But alas, once Sam sat himself at the end of the bed, square between the blond's size nine feet... His toes curled involountarily... His captor smirked once more, his back to Aidan.

“Say Aidan!” Sam started very nonchalantly. Nonchalance always throws his tickle-victims somewhat. They expect malice, and need time to adjust to an almost friendly tone to their torturer's words. “Your feet are beautiful. They look soft. Are they?” Aidan says nothing, closing his eyes and praying to wake up from this nightmare. He screams as a finger slides down his left arch, his toes tightening more. “They feel soft too! Wow, I think I'm gonna find the very softest place on your feet! Know why?” Aidan screams again as a finger zips up his right instep. “The softest place is the most ticklish!”

And with that, Aidan's mind is filled with ticklish sensation. Sam slips and slides his fingers up and down and across the soft soles he bound to his bed an hour prior. “HAHAHAHAHAAHAHANO AHAHHAHANOT AHAHHAA NOT MY FEEHEEHEEEHEEEEEEET!” Adian pleads, desperately trying anything. His legs won't move! His feet can't curl up completely! No matter where he wiggles his ankles, the fiendish fingers find his soft soles!

“Ooh arches are soft! Softer than the heels... I think. Lets see...” Sam scratches both heels as Aidan laughs his head off. Then he rakes up and down the arches of the poor blond, eliciting slight screams intersperced with the laughter. “Yup, arches are softer.” So with that discovery, the tickle-fiend named Sammy spends a good five minutes just sliding his fingers every which way over these ticklish arches.

“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAA! AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!” Aidan can't even form words anymore, the tickling really starting to affect him. Too bad it wasn't even close to ending.

“Lookit these toes thought.” Sam takes Aidan's left toes in hand, pulling them back to look at them. He grins and slides a finger across them. Aidan screams, pulling desperately at his ankle, trying impossibly hard to close his toes. Sam's fingers have too strong a hold, however, and no desire to let go. So he does what any tickle torturer would do. He repositioned himself comforable, held the toes firmly as he could, and wiggled his fingers under them.

Aidan fell into silent laughter, pulling and twisting in his bonds as soon as he felt just how much this tickled. But soon his tired body slowed, and once three minutes had passed, all he could do was lay there silently. Poor thing. Sam didn't stop for twelve minutes once Aidan had lain still...

Once he let the toes go, he allowed for another rest. “Bet you're havin lots of fun, eh Aidan! Lucky you, laughing all evening. A blast, you're havin, for sure.” Ah psychological torture is fun. For half of those involved, at any rate. “How's your left foot Aidan? Tingles I bet. Must feel weird, one foot tingling, one not. Lemme fix that for ya.” He sat at Aidan's right foot, and whatever strength the boy had gained was immediately sapped as the same torture was applied to his right toes. He lay there for fifteen minutes, laughing silently, begging in his head for it to stop, before Sam granted him this small mercy.

“Nooo... more...” He begged. It would not be so as Sam turned and knelt between Aidan's knees, squeezing them both, causing the exhaused boy to squeak and bounce on the bed. Sam giggled, it was cute. He did it again. Same result. So he continued. Aidan stopped bouncing after the twenty seventh squeeze to his ticklish knees.

So Sam sat and waited for Aidan to rest. Must be well rested for this last part. He grinned to himself in anticipation. This was always the best part of every tickle torture session.

Once the ninteen year old was sufficiently revitalized, he once more began begging for his torment to end. Never before had he been tickled to this extent. But Sam had no intention of stopping now. He leant over and started wiggling his fingers up and down the toned thighs of his captive. Aidan immediately burst into giggles. It didn't tickle near as bad as his armpits, or toes. But it sent signals to somewhere other than his brain.

“Oohhohohhhhahahhhhwhahahahahat thahahaha hahahahahhellll!? Ahaahaaha aahahahaahaa! Sthahahahapp!” The blond questioned as his cock suddenly started to stiffen. Sam smirked, could he call em or what? Practice makes perfect after all, and it had been a LONG time since he had last tortured a boy who didn't react this way. He shook his head out of the nostalgia, his hair flying about his head slightly. No time to fix it as Aidan's member stretched upwards, stiff as stone. Sam continued to tease the young thighs under him.

“Nohohohohohohooo oh my gahahahahaad!” Aidan had no idea why he was suddenly so hard. It was honestly rather frightening, that the torture he was enduring, and had endured for the past who knows how long, was starting to arrouse him. No time to question it as fingers suddenly shot upward from his thights, illiciting huge laughter. Aidan had no idea his groin was so TICKLISH! But as he laughed, and pulled, he found his hips thrusting! His cock started dripping pre-cum as that oh-so-sensitive skin between his hips and his thighs were tormented by the skilled fingers of a master tickler.

Sammy, tickler extraordinare, sat on his knees between the legs of this boy, tickling his groin as his cock weeped buckets of pre-cum. He wanted it, clearly. He craved it. He would get it. Once he broke. Sam loved this part. “Aiiiidaaan...” He spoke in a sing-songy voice. “Wanna cuuuuuum?”

Aidan started at the blunt question, he even stopped laughing slightly for a moment, as the magnitude of that question hit him. The entire evening's tickling torment of his body seemed to rush back on him, into one singular point of him, to be precise. His poor, untouched dick. And suddenly he was in a different sort of torture. He wanted... NEEDED... to cum. He was so close! A stiff breeze would take him over the edge into sweet oblivion. But none was forthcoming. All that Aidan received was more tickling, to the one part of his body that seemed to send ticklish need straight to his rock hard cock. “OHOHOHOHOHOOGOHOHOHDD YESSSS! HAHAHAHAMAKEMECUHUHHUHMM!!!” Aidan screamed.

Sam replied to the plea, “Sure. You just need to do one eentsy weentsy little thing for me.” His fingers slid all over the ticklish groin, being supremely careful not to touch the member desperate for stimulation.

“AAHAHAHAHANYTHIHIHIHINNGG!!” Aidan replied, his hips bouncing uncontrollably.

“Beg me to tickle your toes,” Sam deadpanned.

Aidan started for a moment, could he BEG for more ticklish treatment of his poor toes? Suddenly Sam's fingers speed up, dug in deeper, and Aidan was screaming out before he even knew what was happening. “TIHIHICKLE MY TOES! HAHAHHAHAOHGOD TIHIHICKLE ME ANYHWHERE AND EVERYWHEHEHEHEERRRRR! TICKLE MEHEEHEEEHEEEEE I BEG YOU! TICKLE ME BUT GOD NOW MAKE ME CUHUHUHUHUUUMMMMMM!!!”

Sam smirked triumphantly, “My pleasure.” His fingers started gliding over the stiff, slick dick of the broken teen below him. Aidan screamed with laughter, his back arching within seconds. Streams of hot cum shoot from his cock as he laughs and laughs, one after another until he lies there, twitching and panting, shouting out occasionally as Sam delivers a quick tickle to his groin as he comes down.

The blond boy lies there unaware, still lost in the pleasure as his legs are untied from the corners of the bed, and bound together. He comes into awareness as he feels his toes being tied back one by one to the rope around his ankles. “W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? SAM!”

Sam turns back towards his very spent, cum soaked tickle-toy. “Just doing as you asked, Aidan. I'm tickling your toes. Easier for me to do so if I tie em like this. Did you know that after cumming, a guy's body becomes exponentially more sensitive? Don't believe me?” Sam scritches a finger from left pinkey toe to right pinkey toe.

Aidan screeches as this is proven true. He is soooo much more sensitive now, more ticklish now! He starts pulling as Sam sits on his calves, but its no use. The cuffs on his arms haven't loosened, and the twenty one year old is putting his whole weight on his ankles. Suddenly he feels his softened member shoot immediately back to full mast as Sam's fingers slip over his toes. Aidan laughs, pulls, screams, begs, bounces, thrusts... But in the end, he can only lie there and take whatever his tickle torturer gives him...

An hour and a half later, the screen of the computer stops playing. Sam smiles, cleaning himself off and closing the media player. He stares at the folder on his screen, drags the mouse over each video file. He counts over 100, each named after the man Sam shared the spotlight of that movie with. He closes the folder and hides it back into the massive harddrive, then goes to lie down. As he closes his eyes, Aidan's laughter still rings in his ears. He sleeps with a smile all night long.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back