• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Haunted Mansion (part 7)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Catherine shivered with goosebumps, with remnants of the ice cream still on her belly which had now become sticky. She felt repulsed at these three perverted monsters using her body as dish and eating away at her like dogs would to a dish. She glared at Mum, who began to smear peanut butter all over her boobs.

Cat: Ewwww, get that nasty stuff off my twins. I HATE peanut butter.

Mum: Too bad, precious, I love it! Almost as much as I love your breasts.

Cat: Well, if you touch my breasts, I’ll kill you.

Mum: Hehe, how can you kill me when I’m already dead. I’m only alive one day out of the year, then it’s lights out, and see ya all next year.

Cat growled, and struggled in her bonds. Then she took a deep breath and braced herself for the worst. Soon, she felt a leathery dry tongue running down her cleavage.

Mum: Ahhhhhhhhhh NOOOOOOOO, STOP THAAAHAHAAAAAT!

Mum squeezed both of Catherine’s boobs, which caused the girl to squeal. Not in pain, but with mild pleasure, as they were her love knobs which literally turned on the arousal in her libido. Then Mum made eye contact with Cat, even though she was blindfolded, she could still feel his breath on her and it gave her the willies.

Mum: Now, time for me to feast on these peanut butter cups!

Cat: No!

But the mummy held one boob steady, and then started to lick the peanut butter around her nipple.

Mum: Mmmmm, peanut butter nipples are the best.

Cat: EEEEEEHEEEEEEEE STAAAAHAAAAAP IT!

Mum: What, your other tit, sure!

Mum went to her other tit and did the same to that nipple. Cat whimpered but gave a slight moan as well. It repulsed her, but at the same time it felt good. The mummy’s tongue swirled around her nipple, and started to harden in response. Then he licked the peanut butter off her right breast, and did a thorough cleaning job. Mum then realized that he neglected the peanut butter on the other tit, and started to lick that one clean. Cat opened her mouth, forming an O, and then her toes curled. The mummy noticed this and found it amusing.

Mum: Would anybody care to make those toes stand up as straight as these hard nipples.

Wolfy: I will, I will. In fact, I have something special for the occasion.

He pulled out a bag of Tootsie Rolls and tore it open. Unwrapping a tootsie roll, he placed it in between Catherine’s big toe and her index toe. Then he placed one in between the other three toes and did the same to her other foot. Now Cat had ten tootsie rolls in between all ten of her toes.

Cat: What the fuck is in between my toes?

Wolfy: That would be Tootsie Rolls for your tootsies, quite ironic, don’t you think?

Cat: Get them the fuck out, right now.

Wolfy: Gladly, my pretty.

The werewolf got on his knees and lunged his jaws forward and engulfed the piece of candy from in between her big toe and index toe. His hairy chin tickled her toes as he got the candy out.

Cat: YEEEESH, YOUR FUCKING BEARD TICKLES

Wolfy: Good, that’s one of the perks to being a werewolf.

Then he continued to eat the other Tootsie Rolls out from in between her other toes. Catherine howled more and more from the feeling of his mouth and beard.

Cat: CAAAHAHAHAA CUT IT OUUUUUUUT YOU FURRY BAAAHAHAAAAASTAARD!

Wolfy: Now, now, I can’t help it that my parents had me out of wedlock, so don’t go there.

Then Wolfy resumed his frenzy, and made Catherine laugh more and more. It also didn’t help that Mum was continuing to lick the peanut butter off from her breasts.

Zach was howling himself while Elvira continued to tickle his nipples, while Zoe licked the frosting off his chest, and Olga licked the peanut butter off his feet. While repulsing though it was, Zach couldn’t help but feel his member harden in response. Elvira took great pleasure in torturing the poor helpless young boy.

Elvira: Nipple tickling, nipple tickling, tickle, tickle, tickle nipple nipples!

Zach: HEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEE OH NO MORE, NO MORE PLEEHEHEHEHEHEHEAAASE!

Elvira: I’m afraid that your pleas don’t work on me, naked one. But I think my cohorts and I are doing excellent work on your pleasure zone.

Zach felt his cock get harder and then could hear the three women cracking up.

Elvira: Since you two have already had your treats, I will take care of this nice sized bone. Since it’s Halloween, I think I will give Little Zachary a costume too. I think I’ll dress him up as a chocolate bar with nuts, he he!

The witch cackled at her joke and then picked up a can of chocolate sauce. But this was no ordinary chocolate sauce, it was the kind that hardened like cement when placed on an object. Taking a good sized paintbrush, Elvira dipped it in the can and then applied to Zach’s raging boner. This made Zach laugh even more because of the bristles on the brush were tickling his shaft and head now. Elvira took delight in giving Zach a mere appetizer before she had her main course.

Cat on the other hand had a chest that was sticky and cold from ice cream, peanut stickiness from her C cups being turned into Super sized peanut butter cups, and had Tootsie rolls literally eaten from in between her toes while a fury beard tickled her toes too. Her chest began to heave, and she felt her libido raging from the fires of arousal.
Vladimir enjoyed the sight before him and then grabbed a can of Ready whip.

Vladimir: Alright, my fellow lads, it is now time for me to fly solo on this charade. I do believe I shall have Catherine Cream pie, muah ha ha!

Catherine: NO, you sick fuck!

Vladimir: Sick, perhaps, but I’m also hungry for something else besides your blood.

Then he sprayed a large funnel of whipped cream on Catherine’s pussy, it almost resembled shaving cream but Cat had no hair down there anyway.

Catherine: Fuuuuuck, it’s cold tooooo! OHOHOOHOOHOOH GET IT OFF MEEEEEEEE!

Vladimir: Ah, I intend to, my dear!

Cat took a deep breath and prepared herself for the worst, hoping that Halloween was almost over.

Sorry folks, but part 7is just too long to post in one big thread. Part 8 will be the last one

Writing this part was quite tough, and I'm a little saddened that no one took the time to leave a comment, is JT losing his knack for writing?

Sorry too JT! I have been working and haven't been online for a day or three!

Wonderful, just wonderful! Loved this one also!

Whoops! Time to go to work again!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back