• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTS BRINGS SOME SUMMER FUN

sweetpiggy22

TMF Regular
Hey Tampiens :wavingguy: How is everyone? I hope doing well :D Wanted to extend an invitation to the next munch/meet :gathering: that TTS is putting together on Saturday, June 19,2010. If you would like to meet some fellow ticklephiles in your area over some good southern cooking at Cracker Barrel :happyfloa, then just drop me a PM and/or any questions that you have about munches or the group. Hope to see you there :D. Have a great and :tickling: day :blowkiss:

Just wanted to give a reminder to everyone about the meet happening tomorrow night. Hope to see everyone there.

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? Yup you guessed it Catherine will be accompanying me and my wife. Look for the guy in the Tickle This t-shirt and you'll find us.

Hey Tampiens :wavingguy:! Tonight was awesome night :D! Sorry you miss out on a great night of laughter and eating. Thank you Tickle guy, Jo, and Catherine for taking out of their busy schedule to come our munch. Hope to see at future meetings :D. Have a great and tickly day :blowkiss: :tickle:

has the after party already ended?

man the main reason that I didn't go was because I really didn't want to be up until 2 or 3 am and miss my Sunday morning activities.

oh well

Unfortunately, we had a long drive back so we had to leave pretty early. It was a blast and we should plan a get together the night of the workshop. I know sweet won't be able to make it but I'll try to set up a live video feed from my room lol. See you all very soon.
TG and the bunch.

has the after party already ended?

man the main reason that I didn't go was because I really didn't want to be up until 2 or 3 am and miss my Sunday morning activities.

oh well

Yea we end the party at midnite, but you know you can leave the after party at any time you want though hun :) Never force to stay the whole time.

Unfortunately, we had a long drive back so we had to leave pretty early. It was a blast and we should plan a get together the night of the workshop. I know sweet won't be able to make it but I'll try to set up a live video feed from my room lol. See you all very soon.
TG and the bunch.

OOOO that sounds like fun :) I know the group would enjoy it and totally feeling the love with trying to let me see in :D

the live feed sounds pretty cool, now Janise can watch from way far away from her ivory tower hahahahahaha.

I wanted to stay. :(

I just need to invent that ray that "Beams me up, Scotty" and we could have been home instantly. "Dammit Jim!"

But on a good note, I know you all will definitely see me again....if you want to, it's not like I am going to start stalking you.

*sneaky face* Or am I.....

HIT ME WITH ANOTHER MUNCH...TTS

Hey Floridians :wavingguy:! How are you? Hope the answer is yes :D:cheer: I wanted to invite to you another TTS munch/meet this Saturday, June 26, 2010. If you are doing nothing on a Saturday nite and want to hang out with some local guys and gals then just hit me up in a PM :dancingbanana:. I hope everyone has a great and tickly day :blowkiss: :3poke:

hey Cat, you can stalk me anytime you want hehehehehehe. See you crazy TTS people at the next munch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back