• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Shadow Tickler Preview

Trebabes

TMF Novice
I do have the whole story but I want to make sure that people like it, the last story I wrote wasn't to good, so I wanted to give a preview to people first before I posted the whole story.

The Shadow Tickler

The Shadow Tickler waited for her to leave the club. His black hood covered his eyes, his black cloak danced with the evening breeze. Hiding in the darkness he had been standing there for over an hour for her. Her name was Julia, 25 years old and a slave to a wealthy man in Ohio. He was informed that she had snuck out of the house after midnight and went to a friends place to hide from her master. Such a naughty girl he thought with a smile. He had been sent to capture and punish Julia for being disobedient. This was there job, if a slave, sub, or pet had been misbehaving badly the Shadow Ticklers were sent to intensely torture them. Aiden the founder of there agency and a Master Tickler himself would receive notices from other masters and mistresses about slaves, subs, or pets that had been to disrespectful so he would send Shadow Ticklers out to discipline them.

Julia stepped outside cautiously looking around, ah she knows, he thought. Moving swiftly he stood in front of her. She looked his way with knowing eyes. “Julia I presume, you know who I am and why I’m here, you ran away from your master. Now punishment awaits you my dear.” He teasingly took a few steps towards her. She backed away slowly….defiantly. Shaking his head, “now miss Julia we can either do this the hard way or the easy way, it’s up to you my sweet….but know one thing, this will be done, you cannot escape your fate.” He said with an evil grin. Julia looked upon him with fear, she turned to run but with his quick reflexes he captured her before she could take two steps. Throwing her over his shoulder he took her to the dungeon that awaited them. Walking down a spiral staircase he opened the door to a room filled with chains, stocks, and tables. As he sat her down onto a chair in front of the stocks, Julia screamed but was immediately silenced with a ball gag. Smiling he turned to place her legs in the stocks and locked them, then he raised her arms up over head and locked them in the chains on the wall behind her.

“Now my dear where shall I start hmmm?” He teased her. This was his favorite part of the job, the torture. Sitting on her legs he began to lightly stroke her underarms. Julia tried not to giggle through the gag. Smiling he began to slowly spider tickle her left underarm while stroking the other with one fingertip. Julia was wiggling now her lips pressed in a thin line. Reaching over to the table he picked up a lotion bottle and squeezed some into his hand. Julia watching with a shocked expression tried to wiggle away when he applied the lotion to her underarms. “ Now my dear lets get down to the real tickling.” She watched him as he grabbed two plastic brushes. With eyes wide he slowly…..teasingly applied the brushes to her underarms stroking them slowly then speeding up. Julia couldn’t hold it in anymore, she started laughing and bucking. Her reactions made him tickle faster and faster. Tears leaked from her eyes as she roared with laughter, bucking so hard it hurt.

He stopped, Julia sagged in her restraints panting heavily. Smiling with satisfaction he walked to the end of the stocks where her beautiful small feet were held captive. Dragging a chair up to her feet he sat down in front of them. “Now miss Julia lets see if your master is right about how ticklish your feet are.” He stroked up and down each sole with his middle fingernail. Slowly……teasing her nerve endings, Julia began giggling right away throwing her head from side to side. “Ah sooo he was right then,” Chuckling he chanted, “tickle tickle Julia, I know how ticklish these beautiful helpless soles are.” Julia laughed harder squirming and squealing at the same time. Stopping he tied each of her toes back so that she couldn’t stop the torture her feet were to endure.

Starting again he spider tickled the skin under her toes, then stroked her soles up and down with fingernails. Julia was going out of her mind, squirming around and laughing so hard she thought her insides would pop. Grabbing the oil he massaged the liquid gently to her feet. Julia stopped laughing to moan, she loved having her feet played with. The Shadow Tickler knew this of course, so he slowly massaged every inch of her soles and toes. Getting up he placed a blindfold over her eyes as he whispers into her ear. “ Now miss Julia I can’t have you seeing everything now can I?” Laughing he quickly stroked her right underarm. Julia squealed and shifted in her seat. Sitting back down at her feet she heard him dig for another tickle tool. Not knowing what was about to come maddened her to insanity. Jumping in surprise she felt him use the metal claws, he grabbed her left foot and held it prisoner while he mercilessly stroked and spider tickled her helpless feet. Julia started laughing then after what seemed like hours of the non stop tickling to her feet she started crying.

The Shadow Tickler stopped, and let Julia breathe, He walked over to her and undid all the restraints, he then undid her ball gag and her blindfold. “Now then Julia have we learned a little lesson hmmm?” Julia looked up at him with submissive eyes. “ yes Shadow Tickler, I promise….I…I won’t run away again as long as it keeps me away from you.” Laughing he winked at her “ that’s a good girl, now run along home to your master before I’m tempted to tie you up for that remark.” Doing just that Julia fled the dungeon at a ninety mile speed.

Watching her as she left The Shadow Tickler smiled to himself. His phone started ringing grabbing it his smile widened, it was from Aiden. “Well, a Shadow Tickler’s job is never done, hmmm must be why I love it so much.”

Laughing, he exited the dungeon and walked off into the night searching for his next ticklish victim.

if this is the preview, please post the entire story. Its awesome :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back