• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Hidden Folder: Kyle (M/M, Intense)

BigBlueFeather

TMF Novice
Alright I've taken some advice, and written the next part of my Hidden Folder saga. (Yup, Saga!) Lemme know how you like!

Dedicated to: Martin and fans of foot tickling!

The Hidden Folder: Kyle

As the movie file started playing, Sam stared at the face on his screen, and recalled this particular victim. His name was Kyle Spencer, and Sam remembered exactly how he had ended up with the black-haired beauty of a man writhing naked on his bed. It had been really tricky, Sam having been only eighteen himself at the time, while Kyle was all of twenty eight years old, with muscles just as old, but he had done it.

He had first seen the down-on-his-luck Kyle when they had crossed paths at a mutual friend's get-together. Pat loved a good party, and hosted many. Sam had seen the older man from across the room, and with his already finely tuned sense, could tell the man he was looking at needed to be tortured. Needed to be tickled. Needed to be HIS. Which led to thoughts of Kyle wearing a collar with a tag of “Property of Sam Proust.”

So Sam spent some time observing his target, once he had shaken himself out of that particular fantasy. He noticed the rumpled tee covering a very well muscled chest, jean shorts that used to be a pair of very nice jeans that now adorned a very nice pair of legs, and the nice, worn sandals on his amazingly manicured feet. Seems like the guy was hitting it rough, but still taking care of himself. Perfect.

As the night wore on, he exchanged a few pleasantries with Kyle, getting to know the dark haired man slightly. He used to be manager at some restaurant or other, then as it tanked with the economy, he was bouncing around from job to job. No close friends or family in the area anymore. Poor guy.

As the evening finished, and the drunken party-goers left, Sam noticed Kyle help at least three people into cabs home who were far too smashed to do it themselves. Soon enough, Sam's plan to get this dark-haired adonis formed in his mind.

A few weeks later, Pat had another party, which was Sam's idea. He needed a bit of convincing, but that was an easy task for Sam. Kyle was invited, and a sure thing to showing up. He loved parties, especially ones where he didn't have to pay for the booze. He wasn't cheap or anything. Just having some troubles. So Sam waltzed around, pounding drink after drink, before stumbling into Kyle, and latching on. “Heyyyyy Kyyyyle!”

Kyle stared down at Sam, being 6'1 will do that, and grinned slightly. He liked the young guy he met last time, he was insightful, and really personable. “Hehe heyyyyy Sam! Havin fun?”

Sam giggled and replied. “Yeeeeaaaaa! Oh I love this song!” And the long haired brunette stumbled off to dance badly for his audience of one.

As the night wore on, more and more liquid passed Sam's lips, and he bumped into Kyle many more times before starting to show signs of... Not feeling so good. “K-Ky? C-can yer call m a cab? I nee to guh home. P-please Ky?”

Kyle smiled sadly down at his young friend who had clearly over done it, and immediately agreed. Cab was called, and arrived within mintues, and he helped the stumbling Sam down to it. Before he could let the intoxicated youth go alone in the cab, his shirt was grabbed, and a head was placed on his stomach. “P-pl-can you come wiff me Ky? I- I need you. I can't. I don't. Its here.” He showed his cell phone with his home address displayed to Kyle, who sighed and nodded. The good-natured instincts in him made him take the drunken Sam all the way from the party, to his own house.

Still, Sam had practically passed out in the ride over, and couldn't stand without assistance, so he helped his little friend inside.

So Sam led Kyle to his bedroom, stumbling constantly. As they passed the threshold into his bedroom, Sam realized he was in trouble. He had spent all this time planning the party, forcing little Pat to host, planning the perfect way to get Kyle here, drinking tons of non-alcoholic garbage, and his plans were about to be ruined because Kyle was walking on the wrong side of him!

Thinking fast as they approached the bed, Sam faked his final stumble. He tripped himself and Kyle up so they both fell onto the bed. Then quick as a flash, for Kyle was starting to move off the bed, he grabbed Kyle and rolled them. “W-what the? Oof!”

Sam didn't reply, simply grabbed one end of the comforter, and spun it around them. Then he darted out from under Kyle, and started pushing the 170 pound man around and around until he was all wrapped up from head to toe. “W-what the hell Sam...” came the muffled question.

Sam didn't have time to answer, he quickly scurried to the dresser and grabbed his rope and began tying up the Kyle burrito in the middle. “S-Sam?” he asked worriedly as he felt his arms tighten to his sides.

Pushing his hair behind his ear, Sam panted slightly. He stood to the side as Kyle started wiggling on the bed, asking what was happening. Sam was slightly nervous as he stared at the cuffs on each corner of the bed. This wasn't supposed to happen... His head shot to Kyle as he heard him speak. “Enough of this crap,” and with that came some muffled grunts, and suddenly a pair of bare feet slowly emerged from the bottom of the comforter wrap.

Eyes suddenly alight with devious thought, Sam bound over and grabbed another rope, and quickly wound it around the ankles of said feet. “Ngh Sam! The fuck! Enough silly tie-up games, its late and I'm tired. And you're drunk, stop!”

“Very very incorrect Ky, sorry to say.” Sam replied as he grabbed a bunch more ropes. He wound them around the blanket, tieing together the knees, his wrists tied to his hips, and finally his shoulders tightly tied down. Then he slowly started unwinding the bright blue comforter above the highest rope until he uncovered a black head of hair. Sam smiled, “Hey Ky!”

“Sam! Whats going on man! I thought you were drunk. Now you're tying me up? What the hell!” Kyle was dumbfounded at this turn of events, and a little scared at how little he could honestly move. Head around and around, feet slightly back and forth, toes curl and uncurl... That's it!

“Well Ky, we're gonna have some fun, you and me. You're gonna love it! Was a little... Not what I had planned, obviously, but it'll do just the same.” Sam pulled out a cuff and showed it off before tossing it back under the bed.

Kyle's eyes widened at the professional bondage tool. He was starting to get scared. What was going on? “S-Sam. Let me go.”

Sam smiled and wagged his finger at the head entrenched in his bedspread. “Ah ah ah. Not after all this work. Now be good, I'll be right back.” Sam waltzed over to the walk-in closet, and pulled out a high quality video camera. He positioned it perfectly on its tripod, and turned it on. He then went and grabbed a chair from his desk, and placed it at the foot of his bed. He sat and sighed contentedly as he stared at some of the most well-kept feet he had ever seen. The light shined on them, giving them an ethereal glow. They looked as soft and smooth as glass, yet as tender and sensitive as... As a pair of hyper ticklish feet! Perfection in size 13 soles.

Kyle spent that time trying to escape. He pulled and pushed and wiggle and twisted, but to his great fear he was completely immobile and at the mercy of someone who was clearly planning this from the get-go. His toes curled instinctively as he felt someone's eyes on them. He called out, “Sam? Sam!? SAAAAAHH!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!” He pulled at his legs uselessly. He felt something just then! Across the bottom of his right foot! “AHAAAAAA!!!” There it was again! His left foot this time! It tickled! “SAM! What are you doHOOOHOOOHOHAAHAA!” Up and down his arch, on his left foot again!

Oh my god, the twenty eight year old thought to himself. Oh my god, please not tickling! He better not be tickling me! Not on my FEET! “SAM PLEASE STOP IIIIEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEEEHEENEEHEHEEEE! STEEEHEEEEE!!!” His HEELS! BOTH of them! They're being tickled OH MY GOD!

Kyle pulls and pulls and tries everything he can, but hes helplessly tied, with his feet bared and bound outside the mummy wrap!

Sam was really enjoying himself. He never found himself to be much of a foot person. If they were ticklish, he'd torture them, no doubt. But as he lightly lightly lightly scritched his fingernails left and right and left and back again over the soft heels of this latest tickle-toy, he found himself enraptured. The way the slightest touch brought out so much in them. The arches tensed and pulled, the ankles twitched and twirled, and the toes. Oh my the toes. Every time a finger slid across the heel of either sole, that foot's corresponding toes went berserk! Curling, uncurling, twitching, pulling, wiggling! Sam could stare at them all day.

In the end it was only 20 minutes. He stopped and smiled as the soles relaxed, although they did twitch occasionally. “Heeheee...ehee..heheee... Sahamm.. Oh god Sam thank you. Thank you for stopping thank you.”

Sam grinned evilly to the camera and chirped, “Break's over!” And he started sliding a fingertip up and down each arch. Kyle started to spasm in the blanket, bucking like crazy! “AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAH AHAHA HA AHA AHAA!”

Sam noted that the toes now curled tightly, as opposed to wiggle like crazy. He was determined to test this development out, so he slid his fingers down to the soft heels once more. Kyle's laughter turned back into hysterical giggles, and his toes resumed their madding dance. “Ooooh! Cute. Your toes wiggle as you giggle!” He scribbled his fingers up and down Kyle's arches, clenching his captive's toes once more and causing huge laughter from him. “And clench as you laugh!”

Poor Kyle, meanwhile, was in hell. He couldn't move an inch, and his most ticklish spot on the whole planet was being mercilessly tortured. He was laughing constantly. It was crazy. He had never been tickled like this! Worst he ever got was from his older brother, when he broke his leg. His foot was itching like crazy, and he asked him to scratch it for him. He did so with a fork, but it tickled like OH MY GOD, it tickled. But even as his brother hastily slid the fork back out of the cast, the itch was still there!

He had to ask his brother to put it back. The older boy did so gladly. This time though he kept it in there, tickling his poor foot as Kyle lay there laughing. He didn't take the fork out till his younger brother agreed to do his math homework for a month. Unfortunately for young Kyle, his cast didn't come off for four weeks from then, and his foot itched him often. By the time it was removed, he had agreed to two years worth of math homework, and couldn't look at forks the same way again...

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAAPAAAHHAHAHAAAASTAPSTAPPIHIHIIHIITTT!ILLDOHOHOHOHOANYTHIHIHIHIINGGG!!!” He was barganining everything, just so that torturous tickling of his soles would stop!

“Yes. You will. But not yet! Coochie coo!” Sam taunted evilly as he started scratching underneath the clenched toes of his ticklish toy.

“NAAHAHAAHAHAHHAAT THEHEHEHEHHHEHEEEEREHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAOHMYGAHAHAHAAHAAAD NOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOOO!!!!” Kyle was slowly losing his mind. Never ever had anyone been tickled like this, surely. He was going crazy! It tickled SO MUCH! And he COULDN'T make it STOP! Didn't stop him from expending all his energy trying however.

Sam stopped suddenly, and lets his poor ticklish victim rest. He let him drink, got him back to a normal heart rate and sat back down.

“P-please Sam, please! I'll do ANYTHING if you just don't tickle me anymore!” Kyle begged.

“Tickle you more Kyle? Why I had never considered continuing that, but now that you mention it, good idea!” Sam tormented his victim verbally as he brandished a feather in each hand.

As soon as the soft tickly tendrils of the feathers touched down on Kyle's heels, he burst back into ticklish giggles, rolling his head around, wiggling his ankles back and forth, unable to take the super soft teasing. His toes, meanwhile, wiggle crazily, going this way and that! “HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEHEEEHEEHEEEHEEHEEHEEEENHEEEHEEEHEEEE! NEEHEEE EHEEEHEEE! NEHEHEEEE!”

The feathers swirl their way up the soft soles at their mercy, sliding up and down the arches as their owner's giggles reach a fevered pitch. “Wow tickling your feet more, glad you tought of it Ky!” Sam taunted again as his feathers continued their upward treck.

“HEEHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAA! NAHAHTTOESHAHHAAHAHH! NAHAHAHAHAAATHEEHEHEEEEHTOHOHOHOEEESSS!!!” Kyle screamed as the fiendish fluffy feathers flicked all over his wiggling toes.

Sam stared at the toes he tortured as they seemed to try and avoid his feathers. They did a better job tickling themselves thought, silly toes! Sam paused a moment, getting a thought. He slid a feather between the second and third toes of the right foot, and sawed it back and forth a bit. “EEAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAA!STAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAPPP!!” Kyle cursed himself as he laughed. How could he have let himself get caught up like this? Totally trapped, unable to MOVE, while someone tickled his bare feet!

Sam brushed his hair back and slowly slid the feathers between the third and fourth toes on each foot, then left them there. Kyle giggled for a good minute as they sat between his sensitive toes. “So Ky! Think you can keep your toes still? Cause if not, your wiggling them will PROBABLY tickle you more than even I will. Think you can do it?” Sam smirked an evil smirk.

“N-no! P-please Sammy please! I can't control it, when my feet are tickled lightly, my toes wiggle, please take the feathers out of there, PLEASE!” Kyle begged, knowing if his toes started wiggling, he'd lose it! He'd been tickled for so long already, and it felt like he was getting MORE ticklish as time wore on!

“Well then you're shit outta luck there Kyley!” Suddenly a pair of index fingers slowly wiggled up and down on the heels in front of them. The wrapped up Kyle started literally bouncing on the bed as his toes started wiggling. “AAAAAAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHEHAHAHAHAHAH AH AHA AHAAH AHSHHAAHHAHTAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHHAAH H AH AHAAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA AHAH AHA AHAH AHGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! NAHAHAAA!H AHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAA!!”

Kyle was in agony, he was being tickled lightly, oh so lightly, which normally would only be unbareable. But with those feathers, and his own toes tickling themselves, it was the worst yet! He was going insane, he felt like the very skin of his feet were tickling him!

Sam's fingers drew lazy circles on the pink heels, watching as Kyle tortured himself for twenty minutes before sawing the feathers out from between the toes. After that shriek, he allowed for another rest. “So Ky, tell me. What tickles your feet the most, hmmm?” Sam asked his tired victim.

“N-no! Please! I won't tell you that! Y-you'll just use it!” Kyle's logic was completely sound. Too bad Sam's not one to take no for an answer. He simply smiles and skitters his fingers over the soles of Kyle.
“EHEHEEEEEHAHHAHAHAAA! NO NO HOHOOHOHANAAHHA! ILL TELL HAHAHSTAHAP!” Sam stops, waiting. Kyle pants for a few seconds, before mumbling out a word. Sam scratches his feet some more. “What was that?”

“AHAHAHAFORK! AHAHA A FORK!” Kyle screams. Sam continues his light tickles on the amazingly sensitive soles. “A fork? What about a fork?”

“AHAHAHATIHIHCKLES! A FOHOHORK TIHIHCKLES ME THE WORST! HAHAHAHAHA PLEHEEHEEASE STAHAAAP!!” Kyle is practically ready to succumb to anything, he can't stand being tickled anymore!

Sam stops and runs off to the kitchen eagerly, grabbing two forks and sitting in front of a pair of very unfortunate feet. Kyle senses him and starts begging, but can't even get the first 'please' out before the sharp tines of the forks dance over his soles, driving him into immediate silent laughter.

After five minutes of this, the twenty eight year old is ready to cut his own feet off, if only to end the tickling. After twenty he'll do ANYTHING, literally ANYTHING Sam asks, if only he'd stop. Mercifully, amazingly, the forks stop.

It takes Kyle a full five minutes to regain any sort of cognizance. Sam is untying the ropes and unrolling the comforter. He gives the soles a few scratches of the forks if Kyle moves while he does this, a warning. Once unbound, Sam motions at Kyle's chest. “Shirt. Off.” Kyle slowly extracts himself from his shirt until another unwelcome fork flicks over his arches, and he throws it off screaming.

“Pants,” and simple as that Kyle's butt naked on Sam's bed. All he is thinking is that if he listens, maybe he won't be tickled. He didn't get tickled as he took off his pants, so if he listens, he won't get tickled! His arms and legs suddenly snap outward, spread eagle as he hears “Spread your arms and legs to the corners of the bed.”

The long haired teen slides cuffs and tightens each ankle, then does the same with the wrists until the sexy naked Kyle is spread in an X in the middle of his bed. He stares down at the man he had captured, mind and body it would seem. He giggled to himself, how fun this would be. He reaches down with his left hand over Kyle's body. The bound man's eyes widened, following the fingers as they descended lower... Lower... Lower... Until... Blackness.

Sam blinked at the black screen, before noticing the progress bar of the movie file was at 2:21:03/2:21:03. He closed the player and scanned through his folder before he found it. Kyle2. Before he clicked it, he noticed the time and had to hide his folder and close his computer. It was very late, and he had plans in the morning. He curled up into the bright blue blanket and fell into a perfect, restful sleep.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back