• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Time to Make The Pretty Boy Sing f/m

porcelaindoll2

Verified
This is my first story so be nice. There will be a part two if people really like it. This is staring TMF's JerseyTickler. Enjoy

There he was a fine specimen of man still asleep from the chloroform I used to knock him out. He looks like an angle sleeping on my bed, but I can’t wait for him to wake up. His laughter will be music to my ears. He looks so sexy all handcuffed to my bed. He is one of the hottest guys I’ve gotten so far. You see this is a little hobby of mine. I love tickling hot guys senseless. It drives me wild to hear a hot guy laughing like crazy under my pretty fingernails and tools. I scour night clubs for pretty boys. It is not hard to get boys when you are a nice looking girl. I am curvy and 5’6 with wavy light ash brown hair, creamy porcelain skin, gorgeous green eyes, and I am also told I have hot legs that go on for miles. All have to do is put on a hot dress, some sexy heels, and makeup. The boys are always lusting after me and buying me drinks. I usually pick the hottest guy and then I get all cozy with him at the club. I always sit next to my prey and squeeze their thigh to see if I get a reaction. I love it when they jump. Then I get them to come out to my car. I ask them if they want to make out. It always works when you look this good. That is when I attack my prey. I flirt with them and put a blind fold over their eyes. They always think it is the sexiest thing ever. Then I strike my prey with a cloth that I have doused with chloroform (I keep a bottle in my glove compartment), while they are sitting there blind folded waiting for me to do something sexy. Then I drive to my house and take them up to my bedroom where I handcuff them to my bed and patiently wait for them to wake up. I am sure you are wondering how a girl like me picks up a big strong handsome guy? Well I have a wheel chair in my trunk that is used strictly for getting knocked out guys into my house.
I was getting excited I had waited for about fifteen minutes and noticed my boy toy was waking up. I sat next to him and admired his beauty. He was cut, had beautiful brown eyes, and he had gorgeous brown hair. When I met him he was wearing a navy blue cashmere sweater with zipper, tan flat front khakis, brown boat shoes with a navy blue trim, and brown cashmere socks. The sweater fit closely to his body and showed every rock hard muscle. His shoes were really cute, but I couldn’t wait to take them off. I love guys feet so much. I love hearing pretty boys begging me not to take off their shoes and tickle their feet. I also love it even more when I hear their pleas of, “Not the socks please anything, but the socks.” I always tickle through their socks first and then take their socks off. I let their pretty feet have no protection. I had all my special tools laid out for his feet. I had a salt scrub, pumice stone, vanilla lotion, two blue combs, two red feathers, a hair brush, and two electric tooth brushes. I was ready for my boy toy to wake up at any minute.
Zach had finally woken up I loved the look on his face. “Where am I? Why am I handcuffed? Oh someone is kinky, are we going to have hot kinky sex?” Me, “We are at my house in my bedroom pretty boy.” “You are handcuffed so you will not be able to move when you are laughing for me.” Zach, “Huh laughing what are you talking about?” He sees all my tools sitting next to him on a table next to my bed. “What are all those for?” Me, “Don’t worry you will find out soon enough.” I go move my chair to the foot of the bed. Me, “Tell me Zach does a hot guy like you have ticklish feet?” “I love ticklish feet on a hot guy.” Zach. “No I don’t, oh no what are you doing please don’t take my shoe off!” Me, “Awe Zach must have ticklish feet or he would not be begging me to take his pretty shoes off.” I slowly untie his boat shoes and then I slowly remove them. I love watching the look on guy’s faces when I take their shoes off painfully slow. They start getting all sweaty. Me, “Awe look at these pretty brown cashmere socks.” “Tell me Zach what size are your feet?” Zach, “They are a size ten.” Me, “Ooo I love a handsome man with size ten feet.” I take one finger on each hand and slowly move it up and down his socked feet. Then I make slow circles on his arches. He has started to giggle loudly. Zach, “Ha ha please stop I have very ticklish feet.” Me, “Yes you do and boy do they stink.” “I think it is time to skip to the pedicure.” Zach, “Pedicure? What?” Me, “I like my guys feet to be nice and soft.” I rip off his pretty socks. “Time for some yummy vanilla salt scrub Zach.” I open the jar and put a palm full in my right hand then I vigorously start rubbing his right foot. Zach is howling with laughter. Zach,”Stooopp pleeaasse, haha oh my god it tickles so much.” Me,”Awe poor Zach I know it tickles, but I am getting all the dead skin off.” “How about I scrub those pretty toes?” Zach, “Oh my god not my toes, pleeeeasseee itttt ttticklles toooo mmmuch hahahah!” Me, “Awe look at those pretty toes wiggle.” Five minutes later I use a wet towel to gently wipe the scrub off, “Ok Zach I am done.” Zach, “Amen I’m glad you are done.” Me, “Silly boy I am done with your right foot you still have a left foot with dry skin on it.” I grab another palm full of scrub. Zach, “Please don’t do this!” I pay no attention to his plea and start rubbing his left heel with scrub. Then I go for his arches and sides of his foot. Me , “Time to get your left toes wiggling Zach!” Zach, “Pleeeeasseee ddddoonn’t toooo mmmuch haaaahaha.” I take the scrub and rub his poor toes like crazy I even go in between the toes and that really gets him laughing. Then I give him a break and wipe the scrub off of his left foot. Me, “All done your pretty feet don’t have anymore dead skin, but they still are not as soft as I like them.” “Do you know what this is Zach?” Zach, “Yes a pumice stone.” Me,” Very good pretty Zach, most boys I tie up don’t know what it is.” “This will get your feet nice and soft and it will tickle like hell.” I take the pumice stone and start rubbing his left heel. Zach, “Pleeeeaaaassee sttttooop.” Then I go for his arches then his toes. He is screaming with laughter so I give poor Zach a break. “Time for your right foot Zachy.” I take the pumice stone and rub his right heel. His laughter is music to my ears. “Time for the toes Zach.” Zach, “Nnnnooooo itttt tttticccklles toooo mmuch.” Me, “Do you think I care Zachy?” Five minutes later, Zach, “Pppplleeeassse gggiivvee mmme aaa bbrreak HAAAHAHA!” Me, “Sure Zach your feet are nice and soft now, but this vanilla lotion will make them extra soft and ticklish.” Zach, “No Lotion please I beg you!” I rub the lotion slowly in circular motions on both of his feet. I sometimes scratch my nails against his soles to hear a light laughter. “Now Zach I could use my nails to tickle you and they would glide so easily over your soft soles since they have lotion on them, but I think it is time to comb and brush your feet.” I grab my blue comb and take it close to his feet. I let it touch his feet and I don’t move it. I like hearing his whimpering noises. Then I take the comb and move it back and forth on his right arch. Zach,”HAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.” Me, “You know Zach if I tied your big toes together I would be able to comb both of your feet.” Zach, “Please don’t tie my toes I will not be able to flex my soles.” I don’t listen to him and take a piece of string and tie his big toes together. I then take my comb and move it back and forth on both of his arches. Zach, “Hahahahahahahaaaa ppppllleeeasse.” Me, “Please what? Comb in between your toes?” I pick up an extra comb and start combing the spaces between his toes. Man the space between is little toes really got him going I combed there for five minutes. Zach, “Ppppllleeeassseee ssstttoopp nnnoott my ttttooees HAAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!” Me, “Ok Zach now it is time to brush your poor sensitive soft soles.” Zach heavily breathing, “Please gasps no more gasps.” Like I listened to poor Zach’s pleas. I took the brush and brushed both of his feet. I brushed the heels, then the arches and then I go for his toes. Zach, “Oh mmmmy iitttt tttticcklees sooo mmmuch HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!” I brush his feet harder and do it for ten minutes. Me, “Time for a one minute break Zach then it is time to feather those feet!” Zach, “Please I beg you I will go mad.” Me, “Poor Zachy that is the point I want to hear you sing for me” I take two red feathers in my hands. I slowly move them up and down his feet. Then I make slow circles on his arches. Zach is really laughing. I do this for five minutes then I say, “Time to go in between those toes.” I slowly saw back and forth each toe for five minutes. Zach is screaming with laughter, “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” “Yes pretty boy sing for me please.” I love his laughter so much I tickle his toes another five minutes.
Me, “Well Zach I went a little longer with the feathers then I thought I would, so I will be nice and give you a two minute break.” Two minutes had passed, “I have saved my best tool for last Zach, and this tool always drives poor boys crazy.” I flick on the electric tooth brush and let it buzz in his face.” “I love the scared shocked look on your face right now Zach.” I sit back down to the foot of the bed. I take the electric tooth brush and rub it slowly on his right heel and then I go for his arch. Zach is screaming loudly with laughter, “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Me, “Ooo I think it is time to use two electric brushes.” Zach, “No please don’t I gasps I beg you gasps.” I take the other electric brush and go in between his toes on both feet. I go at it for twenty minutes. His laughter is beautiful. Zach, “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then it got really quite. “Awe poor Zach, I guess I went a little too hard on him.” “What a shame I never got to tickle his hot body. I will have to wait for him to wake again oh, well time for a coffee break and I will be back pretty Zachy.”

Last edited:
porcelaindoll2,

Yay! I loved imagining that situation with those characters. Thank you for your courage, and I hope you post your second one soon.

This one could be instantly improved by adding spaces between paragraphs, and beginning a new paragraph every time any character speaks.

Awesome story. Good first attempt at a story, can't wait to see part 2.

wow

Great first story!! You sound like a sadistic tickler.

Porcelaindoll2...a job well done! I hope you decide to post more stories from that clearly evil but wonderful mind of yours.

Wow thanks for the wonderful comments guys. Makes me want to get started on part two. Part two will be mostly body tickling. His clothes will get cut off with scissors. Baby oil and a razor might be involved. There probably will be a little foot tickling at the end.

Maybe it is because I'm a Pisces and what they say about them being really creative always applied to me. Well if you believe in that stuff. I did always find it scary how well I really fitted the Pisces stereotype.

Last edited:
Baby oil and a razor huh, that may not be necessary because I do shave my body once a week, but maybe it's the day I didn't shave lol! If you'll excuse me, I'll be passed out and barefoot while waiting to be revived and have my good clothes cut off, YEEEE GADS! Hopefully Heather spares my undies loL!

Wow read over 1,000 times. I feel so honored f/m tickling must be more popular then I thought it was.

f/m tickling must be more popular then I thought it was

I think it's fair to say that it might be a minority interest within the community, but we're an enthusiastic minority. :p

Very nice story, porcelaindoll2. I like the detailed description of the tickling. :D

One format suggestion: Break the text up into more paragraphs. That makes it easier to read.

Thanks everybody! I'm getting a long list of guys that want to be tickled by me. lol

At the risk of sounding egotistical, I'm glad that I got to be the first. Even though it was only on online paper lol!

Heather, HM2 is awaiting those dazzling hazel green eyes!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back