• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Time to Make The Pretty Boy Sing f/m part 2

porcelaindoll2

Verified
An hour had passed and all of a sudden I could hear someone moving and moaning upstairs. Me, “Yay Zach must finally be up.” “I hope he enjoyed his nap and I’m glad I put duck tape on his mouth.” “I do feel kindy bad because I know it will hurt like hell when I have to take it off, but I didn’t want him to start screaming really loud.” “Screaming with laughter yes, scared to death get me out of here really loud screaming no.” “Man I was about to eat some ice cream, but him waking up is better than ice cream.” “Time to get my scissors and go after that amazing body and boy will Zach be in for a surprise.” “Oh I should bring a bottle of water because I don’t want him dehydrating on me.” “I should also get a razor and my bottle of vanilla scented baby oil.” “Poor Zach and I are really going to have some fun now.”

I go upstairs to my bedroom and see poor Zach moaning and thrashing on my bed. Me, “Why hello pretty Zach did you have sweet dreams while I was gone?’ Zach moaned a little through his duck tape. Me, “Your moans are so cute, but I guess you can’t answer my question with tape on your mouth, let me be a good girl and rip that off for you.” Zach, “OWW that really hurt, you evil pretty lady let me go and please don’t tickle my feet.” Me, “Thanks for the compliment and I might go after your feet a little later, but now let’s get that body moving and grooving.” “Oh wait a minute Zach I’m not that evil here drink some of this water.” I put the water close to his lips and he must have been thirsty he drank the whole bottle. I moved close to the foot of the bed. Zach, “Hey you said you weren’t starting with my feet!” I then decide to quickly scratch both of his still toe tied soles and he giggled a little. Me, “You are right Zach I came down here to test your pretty legs.” “Tell me Zach do you have ticklish calves and thighs?” Zach just lay there, but I could tell by the scared look on his face he did. “Time to squeeze your legs Zachy and I hope you enjoy it.” I went after his right leg first I started squeezing at his calve and worked my way up to the top of his thigh. I found this amazing spot right in the middle of his thigh. Zach, “Pppppllleeeaaassse nnnnnottt ttthhheerrree hahahahahahahahah!” Me, “Yes there Zach and since you like it so much how about I squeeze there for five minutes.” Zach,”hahahahahahahahahaha.” Me, “That is right Zach sing for me.” Five minutes had passed. Me, “Awe your poor left leg looks so neglected and I think it is time to change that.” I start squeezing his poor left leg only this time I go painfully slow until I reach that sweet ticklish spot on his thigh. Zach, “Nnnnnnooooo pppppllleeeasssee ssstttopp.” Me, “Ok Zach ten minutes squeezing both thighs at once it is.” Zach, “HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Ten minutes had passed, “Well Zach your legs are ticklish, but they would be even better out of those pants.” I grab my scissors and put them in front of his face, “Snip snip Zachy.” Zach, “Please no don’t do that I beg you. I slowly start cutting his pants making sure I didn’t cut his legs. Me, “Well your pants are off, but your legs still have hair and smooth skin is more ticklish.” “Time to shave those legs Zach.” I take a wet wash cloth with some soap and rub his legs. Then I start shaving each leg and it only took about seven minutes. “All done Zach now they are nice smooth, but this baby oil will let my fingers glide so easily over your legs.” I take the baby oil and rub up and down each of his legs. I also once in a while glide a finger nail over his thigh to get faint laughter. “I’m all done Zach now to get you laughing.” I take my fingers and glide them up and down his inner legs I go back and forth over and over. Poor Zach was screaming with laughter. I loved it so much and then I decided to make big slow circles on both of his inner thighs. Zach,”HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH SSSSSTTTTOOOPPP.”
Me, “Ok Zach I might come back there later with electric tooth brushes, but right now it is time to go after your upper body.”

His arms were up above his head, so I could get easy access to his pits. I then took my scissors and proceeded to cut his sweater off. “Since you called me evil Zach I will go ahead and skip to shaving the hair off of your upper body and slathering it with baby oil pretty Zachy.” This took a total of fifteen minutes. “Well Zach time to get you laughing and I think I will start by playing your ribs like a piano.” I go to the left side of his ribs and I take both of my hands and start playing the scales I use to warm up my voice. “Do you like that Zach?” Zach, “HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!” Me, “Ah music to my ears lets go for another five minutes and then go to your right side.” “How about that Zach what do you think?” Zach,”HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!” Me, “I see laughter has got your tongue!” Zach, “HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!” Me,“Time for ten minutes on your right side.” I vigorously start playing his right side it is beautiful. Zach,”HAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE!”
“Well Zach now it is time for a two minute break. Zach, “Please gasps no gasps more gasps.” Me, “You should be conserving your air pretty boy.” Time to take electric tooth brushes to both of your clean shaven baby oiled pits.” I switch both of them on and the look on his face is priceless. I start swirling the brushes on both of his pits. Zach, “HAHAHAHEHEHEH SSSTTTOOOOPPPPP!” Me, “No Zach and I was only going to tickle your pits for five minutes, but now it is ten.” Zach, “HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!” Ten minutes later, “Ok Zach time for a minute break and then it is areola time!”

A minute had passed and then I took the two brushes and started spinning them on and around his areolas. “Do you like that Zach?” Zach,”HAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEE!” Me, “See I just knew you would love it, just ten minutes of this and then a brush will swirl in and around your belly button.” “Do you like my plan?” Zach, “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!” Then I noticed his penis in his white boxer briefs. “My my my this is great I’m getting a standing ovation.” “I just knew you liked my ideas Zach and the minutes have just flied by, so time for your belly button.” Zach, “AHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!” I took one of my brushes and swirled it in his poor oiled belly button. “My what a beautiful laugh you have Zach please sing some more.” Zach, “HAHAHAHAHAHAH STTTTOOOOOPPPP!!!!”

“Well Zach your upper body is really ticklish, but I have to say your feet were a treat.” “I also never got to oil them up.” Zach, “Please I beg you.” Me, “Beg all you want, but it will happen.” I grabbed my bottle of oil and rub it around the soles of his feet. Then I started to glide my fingers over his poor oiled pedicured soles. “Do you like that?” Zach, “HAHAHAHHAHEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHEHEHEHEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me, “I just knew you would and I can tell you want to me to use electric tooth brushes in between those toes.” I took both brushes and started going between each space and I did this for twenty minutes. Zach, “HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! Then silence.

Well Zach I have to say you were a ton of fun, but it is time to take you home. I dragged him down the stairs and then put him in my wheel chair. I drove to his house and used his keys to open his door. I had asked for his address when I was flirting with him at the club. I also knew he was single and lived alone. I open his door and then I laid him on his couch. I then kissed him good bye on the lips. I looked at my watch and noticed it was now six in the morning and Zach came to my house at one. “Well time to get some sleep.” “Tomorrow will be another night and I must be rested when I go to night club hopping.” “I can’t wait to find my next poor ticklish victim bye Zach.” I walked out of his house and headed for home for some much needed rest.

Good gracous, you're getting prolific! Congratulations, and thank you!

wow again

Great story! I would "hate" to be in Zach's position! I'm way too ticklish.

Excellent story! I would love to be in Zach's position. I'm way too ticklish.

Oh, and love your attitude and verbal teasing.

Porcelain,

You clearly have a gift when it comes to torturing a ticklish man. A job well done. I hope you decide to write more.

MrTicklee

Looks like VA offers some very good female lers. Don't know if its all safe enough for male lees to come there :D

read both just now and loved them ^-^
Ithey put a big smile on my face. wish I was that "lucky" guy XD

Wow! It sounds as if you're getting quite a list of volunteers! Where does the line start?

Very evil indeed! Great story, it's always nice to see a new writer and a hot F/M/ story!!

Thank you Heather, for sparing my underwear lol!

And yes, thank you for using me as a lee, hopefully more ladie ler writers will use me in their stories. I should find a TMF agent lol!

Thank you Heather, for sparing my underwear lol!

And yes, thank you for using me as a lee, hopefully more ladie ler writers will use me in their stories. I should find a TMF agent lol!

your one lucky guy jersey_tickler XD
wish I was that lucky hehehe

Amazing story. You certainly are a devious one aren't you? ;)

Wow, I could just imagine that thigh squeezing you described in the first paragraph!

I would be flying off the bed! And wow, I would be impressed if you shaved my legs before tickling them!! I usually shave/trim other more intimate areas but not my legs...that might be TMI but it happens :)

Keep on Writing!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back